Margeaux Known As Ch. 03

Story Info
The couples' relationship comes to an unsatisfying end.
3k words
3.75
24.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers

When I woke the next morning it took me a minute to figure out where I was and who the woman sleeping next to me was. For some reason I was still horny, which should have surprised me at all. Maggie looked almost angelic while sleeping. Her nightie had risen above her hips during the night so I wiggled my down her body, opened her legs up and set to work on eating her pussy. It was perhaps the most perfect breakfast I ever had. She groaned as she came, slowly waking up to the new day. Maggie was not a morning person.

"Get off me, I have to pee," were her first words after coming. She got up and stumbled to the bathroom. I waited impatiently for her return and pulled off my panties, but left on the silken top that held my breasts.

She came back naked, rumpled and beautiful. I was on my back so I spread my thighs invitingly, showing off my bare pussy. "Care to fuck?" I asked her.

Maggie groaned and flopped on the bed next to me. "Sort of," she mumbled. "I'm not a morning person." Her skin next to mine felt wonderful and she placed her hand between my legs and started rubbing. It was nice, gentle and slow, but I needed more to get off. I pushed her hand away, rolled off the bed, went to my overnight bag, pulled out my big blue vibrator and put in her hand.

"Use this. I need to cum." Maggie knew what to do with the toy. My cunt was already wet from my anticipation and her busy fingers, so she just twisted the base to turn it on, placed it at the slippery entrance to my pussy and slipped it in me. "Oh. Nice," I commented and she started moving it in and out, teasing my clit with her fingers.

"Do lesbians like having vibrators in their pussys," Maggie mused as she played with my body.

"I don't know," I gasped. I can't concentrate on conversation when I'm being sexually aroused and attacked.

"That's how I know I'm not a lesbian," she commented, angling the vibrator toward my g-spot, then pulling it away, teasing me. "I love to touch and be with a woman, but I need a cock in my cunt on a regular basis. Maybe I'm bi. I could give up having sex with women, but I could never give up the cock."

"Uh-huh," I absently agreed with her. She quickly doubled the pace of her thrusting and found my pleasure zone. I cried out with a strangled groan as I finally orgasmed.

"You're pretty when you cum," she said after I collapsed back onto the bedsheets.

"Thanks," I panted.

"Mind if I borrow this?" she asked. I nodded, not understanding her question. I moment later my vibrator was insider her pussy. I was taken aback. I suppose it was one thing to share husband's cocks and have sex with Maggie, but somehow her using my vibrator on her pussy was a little to personal. Shouldn't she have her own vibrator for that? I reached over to take it away from her. She slapped my hand away.

"No," I insisted, grabbing the toy from between her legs. "It's my vibe and I'll use it on you." We had a moment's struggle that I won. She seemed happy enough to let me run my vibrator in and out of her wet pussy. It didn't take her very long to cum. Maggie left a very noticeable wet spot on the bed when she was done. I had always attributed the wet spot to my husband's spunk, but maybe on my back more than just a little bit of the moisture was mine. But I still wasn't going to sleep in it.

Now fully awake we went to the bathroom and showered together. It was less sexy and more just shared intimacy. We certainly touched each other as much as possible, but we weren't trying to have sex. A quick trip to the continental breakfast bar, a cup of coffee, and an intimate, soul-searching lip lock in the lobby to display for the barely awake boy at the front desk, and we parted ways for the day.

Troy and I didn't have any time during the day to speak, family and life obligations kept us busy, but as soon we were in bed, his hand shot right to my pussy. I yelped a little bit when I realized I was a little sore from Maggie's treatment of me the night before.

"Touchy?" he asked me as I spread my legs a little wider to give him easy access. I had already moistened and he slipped a pair of fingers into me.

"A little bit."

"Did Maggie wear you out?"

"No. Well, yes, it a good way."

"Mm-hmm," he agreed, scooting down a bit and pushing up my night shirt. He took my pierced nipple into his mouth and gently sucked. He had grown fond of my piercing and we had discussed a few times whether or not I should get the right done, but I was happy with what I had and saw no need to change anything. I could feel my nipple harden in his mouth and I had to wiggle my hips to get him to move his hand more quickly in my pussy. He broke the connection and looked up at me. "So, are you two going to go full lesbian, or will I still be part of your life?"

I laughed at his insecurity. "I love the cock a little too much," I told him, slipping my hand inside his boxers and grabbing his semi-erect rod. "Maggie and I could get married, we do live in New York," I speculated as I started stroking his length, "but we'd both have to get divorces first, then there's the messy blended families, and it gets so complicated, so I think I'll keep her as my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? So...you're going to be a full on bisexual woman now?" he asked

"I think I might be. At least with her."

Troy moved on top of me and I pushed down his boxers. His elegant cock slipped easily inside me. "So you're going to have husband and a girlfriend at the same time?" he asked me as he started thrusting into me.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that. Do you mind?"

"No. It's a lot sexier than you having a husband and a boyfriend."

I laughed and kissed him. He might be sweet, but he's also entirely predictable. I held up my right hand for him to see. "See what she gave me?" I asked him, leaving out the part that I had actually purchased both rings.

"A ring?" he asked absently, paying more attention to having sex with me than my new bit of jewelry.

"Not just a ring," I said, slipping it off. I had become awfully chatty during sex; for some reason I like to talk philosophically dirty when someone was concentrating on my genitals. Putting it right in front of his face, I showed him Maggie's name engraved on the inside. "It's my girlfriend ring," I told him.

That was enough to make him cum. He exploded in my pussy before I was anywhere near satisfied. Troy collapsed on top of me and rested a minute before rolling off and taking my ring to more closely examine it. "How come I don't get a ring from her?"

I snatched it back from him. "Because you're not her girlfriend, I am. Get your own special ring," I teased him. "Maybe you and Jaime can arrange something."

He held up his hands. "Oh. No. He's a nice guy and all, but I'm completely straight. If he wants to eat my cum out of your or Maggie's pussy, I'm fine with that. But that's as far as our intimate relationship goes."

"But it's okay for me to fuck a woman and other men?" I asked him.

He eagerly nodded. "Especially if I get to watch."

"What if I came home with some of Jaime's cum in my pussy? Would you eat me out then?" I don't know why I asked the question, it wasn't something that I ever planned on doing, I just wanted to see how far I could push him.

"No. Nope. Sorry. I'd get a wet washcloth and clean you up and fuck you, but I'm not into cream pies. Sorry."

"What about if Maggie and I tied you down to the bed, blind folded you, and then had Jaime give you a blowjob?"

"What? No. That's not going to happen. I'd know it was a man giving me a blowjob."

"How'd you know?" I pressed him and slipped my hand down to my wet pussy and started rubbing. The talk of pushing sexual boundaries was making me hot.

"I'd know. I'd be able to feel his beard and his hands are bigger than yours or Maggie's. I'd be able to tell. Besides, he'd never do it. He's straight. Maybe he likes cream pies. That's fine, that's his kink, but he's not gay or bi."

"But it's okay for me to eat pussy, because I am bi?" I asked him. My hand was getting faster in my crotch.

"Are you bi?" he asked me.

"Maybe," I admitted. "Yes, no. I don't know. I just like sex. With women or men."

He nodded in agreement as he watched me masturbate. "Women are like that. They're pretty adaptable in their sexuality. It changes, it expands. Not men. We pick what we like when we're teenagers and we stick with it our entire lives."

"I like who I am now," I panted, wishing I had grabbed my vibrator out of the dresser before coming to bed, but I wasn't doing to stop jilling off to get it now.

"I love who you are now," Troy told me, reaching out and twisting my nipple ring. That was what I needed to push me over the edge. I came hard and rolled to my side, my hand cupped to my naked pussy. Troy wrapped his arms around me as we drifted off to sleep.

And I was happy. Extremely happy. I had a wonderful family, a great husband, a girlfriend who was beautiful and sex, and occasionally I'd get a little extra sex on the side with my girlfriend's husband. Even so, it was a busy life, trying to coordinate our schedules so that the three or four of us could meet up even once a month for sexcapades was difficult. Difficult, but fun. And in the long run worth it. For some reason Maggie and Jaime always seemed to have more spare time than Troy and I, but that didn't seem to matter.

Maggie and I would get together on our own about once a month sometimes more, just for a casual romp in bed when the kids were at school and the husbands were busy. I should have noticed it first, but I didn't. I didn't want to be the women who pointed out to her girlfriend that she was putting on weight. I had learned to love eating her pussy and had come to need that time when I could lose myself between her thighs, giving her pleasure as she writhed beneath me. Neither did I mind what she could do between my legs with her fingers and tongue either.

It was when I was watching Troy fuck her that everything suddenly started falling apart. She was on her elbows and knees, ass in the air while Troy plunged his cock in and out of her slippery pussy. Maggie and I had already made love while Troy watched; that was all it took to get him going, two women kissing and eating each other's quims. I was on my side, one hand propping up my head, the other between my legs, two fingers inside my cunt. Troy leaned forward, grabbing Maggie's breast with one hand and sliding the other down her chest to her tummy to reach for her clit. Her tummy was rounder than it should have been, but I dismissed that thought.

With a few more vigorous thrusts Troy came insider her quim, pumping his spunk deep into her womb. We had planned this. Maggie would leave shortly and go home to present her husband with the cream pie he loved. On the final thrust Troy tried to drive Maggie flat onto the mattress to rest upon her while they basked in the afterglow. She protested. "No, not on my stomach!" and rolled slightly to her side, depriving my husband the opportunity to snuggle with my girlfriend. Only then did it click in my mind. Her belly was too curved and her protest was one I had never heard before from her lips.

"You're pregnant," I blurted without thinking.

Troy looked at me like I was crazy. "What? You're crazy," he said. "She's just..." he trailed off, not wanting to call her fat either.

The look on Maggie's face was all I needed for confirmation. She admitted the truth. "Yes." Immediately she bit her lip and tried to keep from crying. "I was hiding it from you two. I didn't know how to tell you."

"Wait a second," Troy interjected. "I've had a vasectomy. And you told us that Jaime had one as well. What's going on?"

"You're not the father," Maggie told us as Troy somewhat unceremoniously pulled his penis out of her.

I started hyperventilating. It was good Troy wasn't the father, but that mean Jaime was and I had unprotected sex with him I don't know how many times. Was I pregnant too?

"Don't worry; Jaime's not the father either." Maggie rested her hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me.

"Wait...then who is?" Troy asked.

"His name's Greg. I've been seeing him a while." Her face was impassive. I had no idea what she was thinking or planning.

"Does Jaime know?" I asked her.

"Does he know I've been fucking Greg? Yes. Does he know I'm pregnant? No, not yet."

"I thought Jaime got a vasectomy so you wouldn't have to worry about this sort of thing," Troy said, still puzzled.

"He got a vasectomy because he didn't want any more children. I didn't have much say in the matter," she told us, then got up off our bed and pulled on her very practical panties and started dressing. "Sorry to surprise you with all this," she said by way of apology.

Troy just shook his head and waved off her concerns. "Don't let it worry you," he said.

"Thanks," she said. I wasn't sure if she was thanking him for his kindness or the load of spunk she was carrying home to her husband.

I jumped off the bed and gave her a deep kiss before she left. It felt odd pressing my naked body into her clothed one, but I didn't let it bother me. "Call me," I told her. She just nodded and walked out the door.

When I lay back down on the bed, Troy spooned me and we lay there quietly. I could feel his soft cock, still moist from Maggie's pussy, pressing against my ass, but neither of us moved to initiate sex like we normally did the moment our partner was out the door. Before he had always enjoyed the second round of private sex almost more than the group sex.

I don't know how conversation between Jaime and Maggie went. It wasn't good, of that I was sure. But in the end they didn't break up and she kept the baby. I don't know what happened to Greg, maybe he was just a fling a way of Maggie getting her way. But our sex partners slowly drifted away from us. I had sex with Maggie a few more times after her revelation, but I found it a bit awkward having sex with a pregnant woman. Troy had no such reservations; the three of us managed one more romp together and he professed that pregnant women are sexy. It was fun watching them have sex one last time, a formal goodbye as it were. Troy and I never saw Jaime after that, which was probably for the best.

Once the baby was born, I hardly ever saw or talked with Maggie. They were too busy with a newborn and we just couldn't make our connections any more. Troy and I, however, missed additional partners in our bed. We talked it over, found a swingers website and eventually hooked up with a couple a few years younger than us. Bethany and Daniel were enthusiastic lovers. Bethany was especially willing to try anything it seemed. Maybe she was jealous that I had a nipple ring and she didn't, she always called me her sexier, older lover. But Bethany loved being the center of attention, one time insisting on having Daniel's cock in her ass, Troy's in her pussy, and my pussy in her face. I think she was trying to prove something to someone I never knew or met.

Daniel and Troy hit it off well enough. Bethany and I got them drunk enough one night that they gave each other blowjobs at our insistence. It wasn't as hot as I hoped it would be, but turnabout is always fair play and they got plenty of favors fulfilled for their selfless acts.

One day Bethany was over at my house for a completely innocent cup of coffee. I had taken off my rings and tossed them on the table so I could wash the dishes as we talked. She idly poked at my jewelry as I worked, eventually picking up one of the gold bands and looking at it carefully.

"What's this?" she asked, displaying my girlfriend ring. I still wore it.

"Oh. That was given to me by my old girlfriend." My face flushed lightly. Although Bethany and I had sex numerous times, I didn't consider her my girlfriend. The moment was a bit awkward.

"She must have loved you very much to give you such a pretty ring."

"She did," I said. "I loved her too. It didn't work out though." We hadn't told Bethany and Daniel about Maggie and Jamie. It was too difficult.

"Such a beautiful name, too. Margeaux."

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers