Margie Gilday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madge069
Madge069
25 Followers

I put in four hours at the motel on Thursday and on Friday Jim helped us put the bags in the trunk and I started giving him instructions about locking the place up until I realized I was sounding like my mother when she and dad went away. "Ah, you know what to do," I told him. Jim just smiled and nodded.

We were off. We took Jen's car and took turns driving. I did most of the driving when we got to the higher peaks so Jen could take pictures out the window. I'd pull over every time I spotted a scenic vista sign but we started to notice that the foliage was losing color the further north we got so Jen took over the driving after we stopped for lunch.

I started to inquire about the upcoming party and, of course, the subject turned to all sorts of sex related stories. I told Jen about my first time and the blowjob I gave to Alec Sutton in the back seat of his beat-up Ford. "The next thing I knew, my panties were hanging off one ankle and I was riding him like a rodeo cowboy. I'm sometimes bummed that I let this guy take my virginity. He was a nice enough guy but he was never that special to me. What about you? Do you remember your first time?"

Jen didn't answer right away. She stared out the windshield before she chuckled. "Yeah, I remember. It was 1992.

She wasn't but a few minutes into her story when I flipped to the back page of my "Things To Do" notebook and proceeded to get as much of her telling as I could into words.

The entire narrative can be found in my earlier writing, "The Transformation of Jennifer." When I was in high school I would overhear some of the girls in the cafeteria talk about their sexual experiences and I would jot down notes, later, writing a story based on what I had heard. They're all written in longhand but maybe someday I'll type them up and post them.

Upon finishing Jen turned to me. "What did you do? Write the whole thing down?"

"Well, It's a great story. Don't worry. If I publish it I won't use your name," I laughed.

We were still laughing when we got to the border. The patrol guy must have thought we were nuts but let us through after a brief check. Our hotel was in St. Jean sur Richelieu so I got out the map and directions that Jen had printed. Of course everything was in French and miles were in kilometers so trying to relay the information to her only got us laughing again. We were about to pull over when Jen pointed out the window.

"Wait a minute. Is that it over there?"

"Well, It looks like the picture."

We pulled in and found a parking place. "We're here!" Jen shouted, shaking her head. "Boy, talk about luck."

We checked in and got directions to the Carousel Lounge, where the party was being held, and it looked like we had lucked out again when we were told it was only two doors down and within walking distance. We both got in a short nap before having dinner at the hotel restaurant and, after getting dressed, made the walk over to the Carousel Lounge. A guy who we assumed to be the bouncer directed us to the stairway that led to the basement. We got checked off the guest list and were each handed a ticket for a free drink. "Go right through that door and enjoy the evening," the guy told us in very broken English.

Jen and I stood inside the door and checked the place out. There were two bars serving about fifty girls of all ages. Most looked to be in their twenties but a few had to be in their forties and possibly fifties. The music was loud but not loud enough that you couldn't talk. There was a long stage/walkway that ran halfway across the room and a dance floor already being utilized by some shouting girls that had obviously got to the party long before Jen and me. Jen waved across the room and got the attention of a woman who ran over and gave her a big hug. Jen introduced us. Her name was Michelle and used to work with Jen at the hospital in Reston. Being the hostess she couldn't talk long and told us she had to get on the stage and give a welcoming speech. Jen and I headed for the bar and cashed in our tickets before finding a small table off to the side.

Michelle handed the mic over to the MC who introduced the "entertainment" for the evening. Out came four hard-bodied guys with baggy pants and no shirt. One was wearing a fireman's helmet. Another had Indian war paint on his face. Then there was a guy with a batman mask and a cape and a fourth with just a towel around him. Everyone started cheering and clapping as the guys started dancing and strutting their stuff in time to the music. It wasn't long before the guys extended their hand and invited a few girls up on the runway with then. Their dancing got quite suggestive to the point where the girls were running their hands over the guys crotch. More cheers went up and a rhythmic clapping started. Someone started chanting, "Show your dick" and half the room joined in with her. The guy in the towel obliged by flashing everyone on the dance floor resulting in loud screams and shouts.

Jen finished her drink. "C'mom. Let's dance. We can get a better view."

Jen took my hand as I gulped down the last of my screwdriver and we made out way to the middle of the crowd. There wasn't much room to dance but we swayed and clapped along with everyone else, cheering and shouting as the guys removed what little clothing they had. They all wore a thong and it wasn't hard to tell that they all had a good-sized package tucked away.

I was really getting into this, especially when "Batman" threw his cape over the girl he was dancing with and she went down on her knees. Her head bobbing up and down under the cape told the story as everyone chanted, "Suck that dick." Jen and I continued dancing but had our eyes fixed on the stage until Batman threw the cape off to the back of the stage, exposing his blonde partner with a mouthful of cock. I looked at Jen and laughed, as the cheering got louder than the music.

"C'mom, yelled Jen. Our table's still free Let's get a drink."

Jen held down the table while I bought another round. On the way back I could see one of the hard bodied waiters at the table next to ours. He was wearing briefs and the front waistband was pulled down under his balls exposing his semi hard cock, much to the enjoyment of the four guests. As embarrassed as they seemed to be, they were bold enough to stuff money down the backside of his underwear. One of the girls took his cock and started stroking as the others encouraged her to suck him off. She took the large tool into her mouth but only for a few seconds before falling back into her chair, laughing. The waiter danced from table to table presenting his dick to any takers. Some couldn't wait to get their lips around that shaft while others shyly refused his offerings.

Jen tapped the arm of the blonde girl at the next table and gave her a thumbs-up. The girl leaned over and said something to Jen. Jen gave her a big smile and nodded.

"What did she say?" I shouted.

Jen shrugged her shoulders. "How would I know? I don't speak French," she laughed.

I sat back and took in all the action that was going on around me. I counted at least twelve guys that were available for anyone that wanted a hard piece of meat. Most of the action was over by the runway where two of the entertainers were sitting on the edge of the stage getting their cocks sucked by several greedy mouths. There was a girl with a bridal veil, who I assumed was the bachelorette, getting her pussy eaten by the guy with the war paint. She was sitting in a chair on stage while an older woman stood behind her feeling her tits.

"I wonder if that's her mother," I yelled to Jen.

Jen put her hand to her forehead and laughed. "Who knows what goes on up here."

Jen handed some money to one of the girls at the table next to us who took it and headed to the bar. Moments later she returned and told us that the bartender would be right over. We ended up pushing the tables together as the bartender made his way through the crowd. He was wearing an orange clown wig, a red vest and a semi hard dick, which got the attention of the blond next to Jen. He leaned forward to set the tray of drinks on the table, dangling his meat right in front of her. She grabbed hold and started stroking as the rest of the table showed their approval with applause.

"Suck his dick, Rene," her friend shouted, and then repeated the command in French.

She took his member into her mouth and within seconds had his cock at full attention. The bartender stood up straight and placed his hands behind his head, giving everyone a clear view of the girl's oral action. A loud cheer went up from the table to my left. I turned and smiled while clapping in time to the music.

The screwdrivers were now catching up to me and the sight and sound of all the sex around me really got my juices flowing. I wanted that cock and was hoping, in time, he'd make his way to me. Rene kept sucking but the bartender's eyes started focusing on Jen's tits. He reached over and fondled Jen's right breast as he mumbled something. I couldn't quite make it out. Jen threw her shoulder back and pushed her tits forward. He pulled the strap of her dress off her shoulder while one of the girls behind me leaned over the table and slipped off her other strap. "I wouldn't mind seeing those myself," she whispered to me.

Rene released her oral grip and the guy stepped in front of Jen. He pulled the top of her dress down to her waist as Jen opened the front of her bra, giving him a sly smile. He held the base of his shaft between his thumb and forefinger and started slapping it against Jen's hardened nipples. Jen cupped her tits in her palms and thrust her chest forward. The bartender got the message and placed his hard member onto Jen's chest. She then buried his cock between her tits and smiled. "Fuck 'em good," she ordered while licking her lips. It was almost humorous watching the head of his dick peek up between Jen's orbs, and then disappear into the fleshy crevasse. I reached down and started fondling his smooth shaven balls as his thrusting got longer and harder. I could see by the look on his face, he was enjoying every second but being in a somewhat awkward position, his legs were starting to tire. Jen released his swollen member and took it into her mouth. I ran my hand up over his balls and grasped the base of his shaft, feeding it to Jen's mouth. I continued stroking and squeezing at the base as Jen's mouth and tongue worked the head.

"Make him cum," the chant went out from the surrounding tables. Jen reached out with her hand and pulled me in next to her. While she kept sucking his tip I started running my tongue along the side of his lengthy shaft. My hand went back to his balls as Jen released her mouth and transferred his meaty boner to me. I wasted no time polishing the head with my tongue before engulfing as much as I could. The chanting and clapping continued as Jen and I took turns with our man's cock until I felt a slight twitch and hardening of his already solid tool. I released my firm grip just in time to see a small creamy discharge spurt onto Jen's chin. Like an oil rigger capping the well, Jen pitched herself forward and clamped her lips over his erupting dome. The bartender squeezed his own buttocks and let out a loud moan while filling her mouth with his salty sperm. Huge cheers and applause filled the area around us as his seed was now leaking from the corner of Jen's mouth. She eased his cock out over her lips leaving a string of cum dangling from the tip. Rene caught it in her hand, along with a few more drops she managed to squeeze out, and smeared it over Jen's right nipple.

Jen looked at me with wide eyes and tightly closed lips, trying not to laugh. She then placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled my lips to hers. Our mouths opened and we passed our warm reward back and forth. Jen swallowed before moving her lips to my ear.

"God, I want you so bad," she whispered.

"Oh yeah," was the only response I could come up with. This was the hottest thing I had ever done and, for some reason, knowing others were watching, added to my lust.

The bartender took his empty tray, gave us both a wink and quickly danced off to the bar. The girl behind us handed Jen and me a napkin. "Holy shit," she shouted. "That was so friggin' hot."

Jen struggled to fasten her bra but then decided. "The hell with it," and stuffed it into her purse. She put her arms through the straps of her dress and pulled the top up over her cum covered tits that Rene had been kneading earlier. "C'mom. Let's dance," she said taking my hand. We stood up, took a few large gulps of our drinks and headed for the dance floor.

By now I don't think there was a sober person in the place as we started dancing near the runway. Jen got her hands on my ass and pulled me toward her. "I want to go soon. I want to be alone with you."

"Yeah, lets go," I said, staring into her eyes.

"I just want to say goodbye to Michelle," she told me.

We walked to the other side of the runway where Michelle was talking to the bachelorette.

"This side is for bride's maids only," she smiled.

I guess bride's maids got special treatment as I watched two of them getting fucked doggy style by Batman and the fireman.

"We just want to say thanks. We've got to get going," explained Jen.

We exchanged pleasantries and gave our best wishes to the bachelorette before getting our coats and walking back to the hotel.

"Remind me to throw a party like that when I get married," I said to Jen.

"Ah, you'll never get married," she replied.

"Why do you say that?" I questioned.

"Because you're too independent. You're like me. You've got your own ideas on what you want to do and how to do them and a husband would only get in the way."

"Hmmmm, I sometimes think about having a husband and a couple of kids... Of course, you've got to have a boyfriend first.

"Yeah, that helps. You got your eye on anyone?" she asked as she opened the hotel room door.

"There's a guy at Squaw Ridge. Brad. In fact you met him. He was the bartender at the Elk Horn when we went there for a burger. I've had a crush on for a few years but he's taken. He's also the best skier on the mountain so I'm sure there'd be too much competition even if he didn't have a girlfriend."

"Well, I've got the next best thing," Jen remarked as she reached into her suitcase. She pulled out a fourteen-inch double-ended dildo and held it up.

I burst out laughing and fell onto the bed. "Where did you get that!"

"Well, I got my own new mailbox so I thought I'd send for something they could deliver to it. Unfortunately I ordered some other stuff with it and it all came in a big box that they left on my doorstep.

Jen threw the object on the bed and took both my hands. "Come on, we'll both need a shower before we explore it's possibilities.

We took a quick shower and I paid special attention washing Jen's right breast where Rene had covered it with the leftover cum from the bartender's spent dick. I couldn't get the party out of my mind. The thought of all that open sex taking place right in front of me, Jen and I taking on a hard cock until it came and sharing the warm load with her, girls exposing their tits for all to see and the two bridesmaids getting fucked behind the runway, all added to my excitement. Jen's soapy hand worked its way between my legs as I started kissing her neck.

We toweled off and dried our hair to the point it wasn't dripping wet and made our way to one of the twin beds. Both of us lost in out sexual desire, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Our kisses grew more passionate as our wanting turned to unbridled lust. I fell back onto the bed and Jen straddled my leg, rocking back and forth on my thigh to satisfy her sensitive clit. She loomed above me and I watched intently as the lewd expressions on her face had me wanting for more. Her two fingers slid into my soaked hole with no resistance. Her thumb came down on my clit and she started her fucking motion with her hand while, at the same time, continuing to satisfy her hot pussy against my leg.

"OH, FUCK ME. FUCK ME GOOD," I blurted out.

"I'll fuck you," she stated in a nasty tone. She removed her fingers and, grabbing the flesh colored dildo, slid the phallic object deep into my craving hole. Jen fell back and inched her pussy toward mine before taking the free end of the rubber rod into her own pussy. I braced myself on one elbow to watch this erotic scene as the dildo disappeared between her legs. Deeper and deeper it went with each push of our hips until our cunt lips were kissing each other. We both started rotating our hips while giving ourselves a hard, raunchy fucking. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be taking part in something like this but I found myself loving every minute of it. Our sighs got louder and the moans more frequent. We both rested on our elbows to watch as our hungry cunts engulfed the nasty toy. I reached around and started frigging my clit while Jen shouted words of encouragement.

"YEAH GIRL. FUCK THAT CUNT. FUCK IT AND CUM FOR ME."

I diddled my clit as fast as I could. Jen bit down on her lip while her eyes kept fixed on the action between my legs. She pushed hard against the dildo sending it ever so slightly deeper into me until that special feeling rushed through my body. Like a roller coaster struggling to get over that first hill, it lingers for a moment before making it's decent.

"C'mon baby, c'mon," Jen whispered.

My legs came together. "OH FUCK," I shouted, loud enough to wake the guests in the next room. I squeezed my pussy lips while I relished the pleasure that filled me. I took several deep breaths but, for some reason I knew I wasn't finished. I rolled onto my stomach to see Jen with her end of the dildo still inside her and working her clit. I crawled up between her legs and placed them on my shoulders then, getting to my knees, I lifted her up until she was resting on her shoulders. I took the dildo in both hands and worked it like a car piston going a hundred miles an hour. Jen's hands fell off to the side as she gave out a loud moan. I finally removed the object of her pleasure and replaced it with my tongue. Her body squirmed and twisted as she dug her nails into the sheets, begging me not to stop.

Somewhere between my clit licking and tongue fucking she tightened up and exploded to an intense orgasm. I kept licking while watching her face display the pleasure of her lust until I could see that the pleasure was becoming almost painful so I backed off and lifted one leg over my head, letting her fall off to the side.

After a few minutes I was ready to go at it again but Jen was still taking some pretty deep breaths and I started to wonder if she was all right. When I inquired she nodded that she was okay and made her way to the bathroom. She returned with a cold facecloth pressed to her face and sat down on the bed.

"I don't think I've ever had an orgasm like that before," she half smiled.

"Why don't you rest? I'll clean up a little," I told her. "Where's the dildo?"

"It probably had enough and got out of here," she laughed as she folded down the sheets on the unused bed and crawled in.

I found the "fun toy" on the floor where it must have rolled off the bed. I gave it a thorough cleaning with soap and water and returned to the room only to find Jen sound asleep. I sat on the bed and just looked at her, thinking how lucky I was to have someone like her come into my life.

The clock read ten minutes to three so I pulled back the sheets, turned out the lights and cuddled up next to my friend.

******************************************************

We spent almost the whole day on Saturday shopping the different stores in the area without getting into downtown Montreal. Neither of us wanted to get caught up in traffic or the rat race of a big city.

Madge069
Madge069
25 Followers