Marginal Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was that? Fast, almost unseen, flitting across Doc's face. Gone in an instant, behind her professional mask. Was that... panic? What?

"I'm not sure what to tell you. The technique gives your mind a look at itself. It could have been a reflection of any number of things, things you don't normally see without looking inward constantly."

For the first time ever, I'm not sure I believe her. It's... disturbing. And she knows it.

"Look, Jaya." A sigh. "There's a chance it was another effect of the advanced visualisation. You're playing in traffic in the dark. I just don't know." That I can believe.

"Now. My Sight shows me that you've covered your main concerns. That means it's time for your basic advanced training."

A wry smile at the phrasing. Grabbing the bag from behind the chair, she sets it between us.

"I was originally planning to use this. But, after our conversation just now, I would like to try something a little different. It will be much harder for you, but ultimately much more illuminating, more useful. If you're willing to try, I will send the bag back with you. You can do the original practice on your own."

She opens the bag, revealing several pre-rolled smokeweed cigarettes. At my raised eyebrows, she explains.

"Both types of practice are about overcoming distraction. About keeping the visualization going constantly. Making it second nature to always be there, in the background." A nod at the bag. "Even while high as an airship. The other uses a different type of distraction. One of a sexual sort."

Wait. Is the Doc suggesting what I think she is? Are we supposed to have sex? Do I want to? I mean yeah, Doc is gorgeous. I could get lost in her peaks and valleys, but-

SNAP.

Not again.

"Mind out of the sewer Jaya. The idea is for you to do it. Yourself. TO yourself. I'm your doctor, remember? I merely keep you safe."

Ah. Much more reasonable. Sort of. And disappointing, for reasons I don't want to look at right now.

"Again, the idea is simple. You hold your visualization, all the way up to and through an orgasm. Only after you can do that at will do you possess the basic training needed. Think about it. Carefully. Decide if you're willing to try. If you're comfortable with me being here for it."

Do I really want to do this? I'm entirely afraid the answer is yes. CAN I do this? Will I let myself? I think I have to try. Can I handle Doc being there while I do? Stupid question.

I nod.

"Good. Step one. Hold the visualization, but do something normal. Eat a cookie. Walk around a bit. Step two, disrobe. I know you. This will be your first hurdle. If you can handle that, we'll proceed."

Step one is almost insultingly easy, I've more or less done it already aboard Marge. The pool is there, waiting for me, no change from earlier. Letting it sit in the background, I get up, look out the window. Inspect the drink cabinet. Some top shelf booze there, Doc knows what she's doing.

Turning, I freeze. Where did that mirror come from? The pool shivers. But no, that shouldn't surprise me, it's part of the routine. Stripping away illusions. One small step at a time, I approach. Unlace my boots, step from them. Unlace the tool vest. Set it aside. Undo the belt, open the buttons. Staring at myself in the mirror the whole time. The pool... calm? It reflects me, right? Do I not find this part as daunting as I make it out to be?

Peel off the jumpsuit. Deep breath. Pull off the shirt. Drop the undershorts. See what really is. The pool hardly moves. Accept who I am. What I am. Barely any ripples. My earlier prep for the talk definitely helped. But this almost felt easy. Assuming it reflects what I think it does.

Turn, move to the couch.

I jump. On the couch Doc is staring intently. Examining me. My scrawny, underdeveloped form. Judging me, disgusted with... wait. That look. She's following me with her talent, not her eyes. Probably doesn't even see me.

The pool had started to ripple that time, but the image held strong. Deep breath.

"Doc... I think I'm ready."

Her gaze focuses, taking in my nude proximity. A smile.

"You don't see it. You don't let yourself. But you really are beautiful. A reed in the wind. Bending, twisting, dodging, never breaking. Now come, sit here with me. Let me be your inspiration."

Poetic. But is she offering what I think she is? A pat on the couch in front of her confirms it. Sliding in, I sit stiffly in front of her. She tsks, and suddenly I am swung around, positioned so my back pushes against her stomach. My rear sliding along fabric, pushing her dress up until I'm pulled tight between her thighs. Her twin mountains looming above and behind my head.

Held tight, my legs open to sit parallel to hers. Her presence is almost overwhelming. Whatever made her decide to offer this, it's one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced. A whisper.

"Relax, let a big girl support you for something different."

Is that a hint of fear I'm hearing? For the first time ever, I consider things from the angle of "too large," versus the familiar "too small." It's somehow comforting, to know she might understand what I suffer better than I had thought.

I snuggle in. The contact is delicious, rubbing all along my naked skin. Heat blooms. The pool ripples. Still there. I reach for her arms, drawing them around me in a loose hug.

Here, I hold. Just enjoying the moment. Letting the urges build. I know what to do now. It's just a matter of acting at the proper time. And yet... I've never had to do this before. Always there has been Stefan or Marian. Always there to share their love, even from the very beginning.

Drifting, losing sight of the world around me, I begin to feel it. What I did this morning. The urge to touch myself. Drifting a hand down, I hover, just short of contact. Can I do this? Should I?

Contact. A single finger, sliding along my outer lips.

"Yesssss..." barely a hiss.

The release from anticipation excruciating, built as it was to a fever pitch. I can feel tension bleeding away, leaving in its wake heat. I need more. I need... my other hand.

Exploring, I marvel at the tactile feeling along my outside. At the soft fleshy feeling of the outer lips. Enjoyable, but not much stimulation, at least not until I approach my swollen button. Then, too much. Damn my Marker anyway.

No. Not the time. Now is the time for... two fingers. I push inward, attempting to replicate my subconscious efforts from this morning. Enjoying the light stretch, unaccustomed to any sort of real penetration. The sensations... interesting. But no sign of an approaching peak.

Moving the fingers back and forth, in and out, I enjoy the sensations. Bringing in my other hand to circle my button. Engorged and angry, it demands a light touch to avoid pain. Now, what was it Stefan did, to inspire me so? Two fingers, curled, rubbing at the front right around-

"Oh FUCK!"

Was that me? The sensations are incredible. Radiating outwards, stroking to furnace heights. I'm shaking slightly, not prepared for it to be that high, that fast. My peak roars to life, preparing to submerge me under it. The gathering strength incredible. Ripples in the pool, moving from the edges inward, gathering in the center. My hands moving back and forth in sync now. Dual stimulations, outside and in.

It's too much.

Focus shatters. Visualization shatters. I shatter. The orgasm rips through me, the contractions powerful, squeezing my poor little fingers. Breath rapid, that damn squeak echoing forth. Trembling, I collapse. Or try to. Moving nowhere, held snugly in place. A warm pillow supporting me, keeping me upright. Still oblivious to my surroundings.

***

Relaxing, my breathing recovers. That was amazing. Shame I lost the pool right before the end. What were those ripples doing?

Bringing it back, having lost it only a short time ago, a change is immediately evident. The carvings are back, still faint, barely there, but noticeable. They look like... rivers on a map? Hard to tell. Are they feeding into the pool? Or out of it?

Something in the air, a new aroma, draws focus back to my surroundings. Whiskey? Did Doc spill some liquor while I was occupied? Something else. Reminds me of sugar candy. Also... ozone? More I can't place. What? It reminds me of-

It hits me. I tilt my head just slightly, looking up and back, more with peripheral vision than anything else. Caught up in my own doings, I forgot about the Doc. Her mountains are straining at the dress, peaks pushing to be free. Their trembling an indication of controlled, rapid breathing. I take notice of a slight shaking behind me, muscles straining to keep still. To not interrupt me?

All signs point to the Doc caught up in roaring arousal. What should I do? What can I do? The answer to both the same. Easy, and also hard. Do nothing, or do Something. Nothing is the safe option. Wait for her to calm, to rejoin me. Recovering from my exertions, still feeling the heat, I instead consider doing more. The thought appeals to me. Something then. The more dangerous path.

Time to take a chance. To dice with Luck.

Slowly, carefully, I reach up and back, one arm on either side. Moving carefully, I attack. A gentle caress, then a pinch to her stiff peaks. Nipples large and swollen, they're easily trapped even through the fabric.

A shocked intake of breath her response, her control breaking, shivering mightily, impressive to behold.

"Jaya? What? I..."

I've never heard her like this. Out of control, breathing hard, full of raw Need. Can I provide? Can I fill her hunger? A mental shift. Be what she wants. Be what she needs.

I knead her gently, still leaning back, still in full contact. Another gasp my reward.

"Too close... too deep... too long... can't..." muttering to herself, barely coherent.

Offer what I can give. Let her choose.

Caressing softly now, circling her nipples through the fabric. Whispering, knowing she can hear me, that she's still focused on me with her talent.

"Let me help you Doc. I can feel your need. Let me in."

To make my point, I wiggle my butt slightly, pushing along her dress, tightly situated between her legs. An example of what I can offer.

It unintentionally proves to be her undoing. Wound tighter than I could guess, her arms around me squeeze tightly as she goes off. A wordless scream of release such as I've never heard. Its force greater than I can imagine. Held in place, I can only ride it out with her. Somewhat pleased that I held the visualization through orgasm this time. Hers, not mine, but still. Baby steps.

It's a few minutes before she's recovered enough for speech, composed enough to talk.

"Jaya?" Clearing her throat a bit. "That... I'm not sure what to say."

Wow. Doc is speechless. I pray Fate is kind.

"I'm sorry Doc. If I crossed a line. It just felt like, I don't know. Like you really needed that?"

She moves her arms, indicating I should twist around. I end up more or less sitting on her lap, facing upwards towards her. Her expression is gentle, friendly. Maybe I got lucky. Maybe I haven't alienated one of my oldest friends. Her response lays my fears to rest.

"It did cross a line. And I can't say taking that step was smart. But, oh, Jaya. THANK YOU. It's been so long, I had forgotten to even think about needing something like that." A pause, then more seriously. "I owe you a bit of an apology too. It was because I focused my Sight too hard, rode too deep during your own experience that I got so aroused. I shouldn't intrude that far."

I affected someone like the Doc just by fingering myself? Wow. Maybe I can get Marian to try that. Huh... maybe she already does?

A poke to my nose brings me back to the Doc.

"Hey. It wasn't just the experience. After, when you noticed my... plight. I could feel your acceptance, your attraction. Do you know how rare that is? For someone of my stature?"

"Everyone is larger than I am, what does size matter? You yourself helped me see it's about the who, not the what." This given with a shrug.

"And that is why I didn't stop you. That, and it had been years for me."

YEARS?! Holy fuck. Aside from my episodes, I get cranky if I go a week without visiting Stefan or Marian. Then again, after my episodes I'm also cranky. A thought for later. She can see my shock, a sad smile her only response.

A different thought, tugging forth the beginnings of my own smile, one much brighter than hers. Surely that one bit of release couldn't have been enough. Maybe she needs more?

"Jaya. I'm not saying no." She can read me too well. "But we need to talk first. We need to discuss things. I'm still a doctor. Still concerned for your well being. So think it through. How are you doing? What are you feeling? This is a big step."

How AM I feeling?

"I feel... good. It's strange. For once I think I should be worried, but feel great."

"And your outlook? What do you see?"

That's a bit harder. She knows everything about me, better than I do myself. Best to just lay out my thoughts.

"I realized something. When I felt you shaking behind me. You're incredibly important to me, have been for years. You've taken me from an out of control child to... well, a slightly less out of control me. I love you like what I think a sister would be."

Her smile is radiant, her answering hug amazing. And Suffocating.

"Thank you. You've become very important to me too. But probably not like a sister. You don't usually have sex with those."

I can't see it, but my blush feels legendary. Her laugh is deep, echoing. A release of tension. It tightens places lower in me, urging me to act. I suspect that even now she's still using her talents on me, for as soon as I feel my heat returning I'm swept up, carried out a door, up some stairs, through another door, and finally tossed onto a huge bed.

"We're going to do this right. You stay there."

Rolling around, I watch as she strips. Having never seen assets quite like hers before, it's an amazing sight.

A row of buttons running down either side of her dress are quickly undone, allowing her to pull it up over and off. A glimpse of some sort of epic chest support, built directly into the panels of the dress. Underneath, only a pair of panties, utilitarian in design. As she straightens back upright, tossing the dress aside, I'm surprised at how little her breasts sag, fighting madly against the pull of gravity. Her areolas large and dark, circling proud nipples. Knowing where my focus lies, she lets me in on a little secret.

"Side effect of strong Naiad blood. Extra powerful muscles in a few small areas, keeping things perky." Jiggling them a bit in example as she steps to the bed.

I need to feel them. To know their texture. Their taste. I-

Contact. One massive orb lowered to me, to my waiting mouth. Sucking, I feel myself lifted, twisted around, swung into her lap as she sits, now positioned to nurse like a babe. A hand moving to her other nipple. Kneading, tweaking, exploring. Learning from her responses. The other roaming her skin, learning the feel of her.

But as much as I'm enjoying her breasts, and they are truly amazing, I need more. SHE needs more. Before too long I pull back, sliding off her lap, standing. I push gently between her breasts, letting her know what I want.

"Please. Lay back. Let me do this. You need this, far more than I do."

I know she can still feel me. Feel my desire. Acquiescing, she scoots back, lying fully on the bed. I prowl forward, feeling a bit predatory. Wanting to consume her, devour her. A startled "eep" floats down. Definitely bonuses to her talent.

I start at the top. A kiss to her forehead. A smile towards her eyes. A lick of her lips. Traveling onward. Exploring her arms, caressing, licking, learning. Her flavour slowly building within me. Whiskey the overriding taste. Hints of sweetness. Moving on, a lick and a tweak to each nipple, her shiver delicious. Softly along her stomach, feeling the well defined muscles shifting. Hints of rain in her taste now.

Moving directly over and past her panties, nearly drooling at thoughts of the prize within. Giving her legs the proper treatment, massaging, caressing, tasting. Down one leg, and back up the other. Finally moving in for the kill. Sliding my hands under the fabric along the sides, outside her legs, I hook the fabric, then slowly slide it down. The moisture level is amazing, I almost have to peel them off her center. Drawing the cloth away and off, I toss it aside.

Moving to lay between her legs, I claim her treasure. A small tuft of fuzz directly over her mons, in an odd shape and the only hair I've encountered below her head. Well cared for, it's shape meaning... something. A sign posted above her cave perhaps. "Here there be treasure" maybe. A startled giggle, a sound I never expected Doc to make. I lean in, blowing softly, ruffling the fuzz. A desperate moan now, demanding I get to work. Caressing her outer lips, pulling them gently apart, I'm amazed again at how wet she is.

With one long, continuous swipe, I run my tongue along her from bottom to top, over her weeping opening, all the way up to her button.

"HOLY! AH!" music to my ears.

Her flavour explodes within me, fully realized. Dark, aged whiskey. Deep, woody, spicy. Sugar cookies, freshly baked and sprinkled with candied ginger. The air just after a lightning strike, burnt clean. Whispers of rain during a storm. Incredible. Intoxicating. Consuming me from the inside out. Demanding I return the favor.

I set to with a vengeance. Absorbing her every tell, her every response. Imprinting this new lover, this old friend, deeply within me. An almost physical feeling as she settles into my heart, joining Stefan and Marian. Not in the same way, but still there.

Lapping away at her entrance, I ease inward. Her tunnel surprisingly tight for a woman of her size, I can barely fit three of my tiny fingers in at once. Flexing those fingers slightly, my other hand caressing her button, I can feel her trembling. It won't be long now.

Gasping uncontrollably, hands tweaking her own breasts, I feel her orgasm roaring to life.

Within minutes, like a tidal wave crashing to shore, it hits. Inevitable, unstoppable. Drowning her. Drowning ME, a sudden flood of her nectar a tangy, tasty treat. The volume incredible, like nothing I've ever experienced. Her voice silent, breath locked up, mouth open in a scream. Squeezing down on my fingers, forcing them out. Her thighs to either side shivering, threatening to crush me entirely.

In what seems like no time at all, much sooner than I take to recover, she collapses. Still breathing heavily, but boneless, sated. Moving to kneel at her side, I survey her state. Sweaty, trembling, she seems happier, more relaxed, than I have ever seen her. Seems I do good work. Held my visualization again too.

One eye opens to glare silently at me, at my smug satisfaction. A lazy sweep with one arm gathers me in, snuggling us tightly together.

A slight whisper from above, barely heard.

"My turn."