Margot's Morning

Story Info
She imagines waking to two men.
1k words
3.83
37.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up slowly on a weekend morning was one of Margot's favourite pastimes. Of course, it always helped having someone in the bed beside her with whom to share the moment, but she wasn't going to let that slight inconvenience spoil her fun. As she felt the warm sun spreading across her sheets, she yawned and stretched, lazily, cat-like. She procrastinated opening her eyes, and a contented smile inched its way onto her face.

Outside she could here the birds singing in the trees, cars bustling in the street on their weekend activities. She could smell the spring blossoms' scent breezing through the open window. She thought about coffee, but she could easily postpone that pleasure for a few more blissful lazy moments beneath the covers.

At forty-four, Margot still considered herself young. A failed marriage lay behind her, and her two teenage kids (now away with their father) and a modestly successful career as a PR consultant kept her busy. Of course, there was an absence, now acutely felt as a space next to her in the bed. She managed with a string of dates, mostly charming, gentle men, who made her smile and made her feel attractive, but none who seemed worth sacrificing the orderly life she had constructed since declaring the marriage final.

Her eyes still closed, she ran a hand down her neck, onto her collarbone, and softly brushed her breast underneath the man's T-shirt she wore to bed. Her nipple responded to the familiar touch, stiffening under the cotton. She felt a warm tingle running inside her, as if electric, awakening her deep inside.

She smiled to herself, bringing her other hand down between her legs. At first she gently brushed the tangled curls, pushing her thighs forward, imagining being teased by a stranger's touch. She let her legs part slightly, enjoying the moist heat emanating from her sex, as if the soft lips were breathing in concert with the sighs released from her mouth. With a fingertip she traced the silky groove towards her clitoris, beginning to swell and pulse in anticipation.

Rolling onto her side, and raising one leg, Margot brought her other hand down, reaching around her leg, and gently pushing a finger all the way into her vagina. "Aah!" she gasped, enjoying feeling herself growing more wet. With the thumb and forefinger of the other hand she very delicately squeezed her clitoris, softly rolling the sensitive flesh. As she pushed another, and then another, finger inside herself, she began sliding the skin around her clitoris back and forth, squeezing the shaft, gently masturbating the exquisite organ like a minuscule penis. The three fingers deep in her matched the strokes, penetrating deep.

Margot envisioned two men making love to her, one paying attention only to her clitoris, stroking it with slender pianist's fingers, and kissing it, making love to it intimately. The other man of her fantasy was making love to her from behind, recklessly, filling her with deep thrusts of his penis, roughly mauling her breasts with his hands. The man toying with her clitoris, in between soft kisses and gentle licks, waxes lyrical about the organ of his affection:

"My beautiful flowerbud," he whispers, "what a gorgeous morsel, like a delicious berry. A most precious pearl, a tiny bright gem..." and then his tongue praises her most pleasurable organ in a more direct way, swirling around the cherished object.

Meanwhile the other man, bracing his hips, and pounding deep inside her, begins to speak too. "Can you feel my hard cock? Deep in your cunt? You like that, don't you?" he gasps, hotly in her ear, "You like me fucking you like a dog, huh? 'Cos you're a bitch in heat. Your pussy is soaking because you're so horny for my big hard dick. And you want to feel my hot cum spurting inside that horny wet cunt, don't you."

Margot nodded to her imaginary lovers, stroking her clitoris faster, thrusting deeper into herself- into her cunt- with her fingers. She rolled onto her front, raising her ass, with her cheek on the pillow.

While the one still thrusts inside her, obscenely muttering into her ear, her other lover rearranges himself beneath her, his head between her knees, his groin neatly position near her face. His mouth is now pressed to her sex, his tongue lapping at her clitoris. In this position, Margot realises, his view is a close-up of the other man's cock and balls pushing into her. But her sensitive lover is far toio intent on her pleasure to let that deter him. Margot interrupted her clitoral stroking to reach over to the nightstand, seeking a suitable prop, finding a hairbrush. Returning to stroking herself, to let her tongue run over the smooth plastic handle.

So, while the one man fucks her from behind, his long thick cock (she lets a fourth finger join in, stretching her vagina more) thrusting deeply, she kisses the other man's organ. It is smooth, and tanned, and swells as her lips meet it. The tip is engorged and scarlet, and she runs her tongue tip over the moist eye. It pulses as she starts sucking, pushing her hips against its owner's mouth, still delightfully churning her to orgasm. And deep in her cunt the rude thrusts of the enormous cock continue, growing more rapid.

"Do you want me to fill your slutty cunt with cream?" the fucker asks?

Margot nods, her head bobbing vigorously on the other organ.

"I want you to beg me, you slut!" he demands, still pounding inside her.

Margot lifts her head from the other cock, while the attentive lover still fondly and delicately licks and sucks the pulsating bud.

"Please give me your cum!" she pleads, "I want you to fill my slutty pussy with your hot semen. I want to feel your big long hard dick explode inside my hungry cunt! I want you to spurt your seed inside my snatch, and then over my ass! Please!"

Margot's thighs began shaking, her one hand deep inside her, the other furiously rubbing her clitoris. Her mouth filled with the hairbrush handle.

As she came, her imaginary lovers' did too, and she tasted the sweet mouthful erupting from the penis in her mouth, as the other man shouted "Yeah! feel that, you slut! Can you feel my hot cum in your cunt?"

"Yes," she murmured, smiling.

And then, after lying still for a moment to regain her breath, Margot got up and went downstairs to make some coffee.