Margs Party Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Marg goes to a party with her black Lover.
1.4k words
3.86
74.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well as promised here it is chapter two.

Well I can handle slow changes to a person but very sudden ones that’s a different matter. I know Marg had a very good birthday present, a very large guy called Mo. It was supposed to be just a one-night thing that has now gone a little further. Its now about five days after Margs first black cock. And there have been a couple of little changes. I came down from a bath one night Marg only had a robe on, she was reading an erotic novel and playing with herself. The cover had a picture of a Black guy and a white woman so leaves nothing to my imagination of what Marg wants. Well I have seen Mo there’s no bad feeling between us. I thought it was just a one-night stand but he told me he invited her to a party. Well I had to ask what type of party and his reply lots of black guys a few black girls and a few white girls. Can I come was my question and my answer can you fuck. I wanted to watch my wife with Mo again great turn on. Well no was the answer full stop.

My next idea can you video it for me. Well yes some how was Mos reply. I got a lovely little Sony digital camcorder about the size of a cigarette packet.

At home I rigged up a little spy camera in the bedroom that links to a video player. So I can record her getting ready to go out. I haven’t had her reason for going out yet but I won’t complain about it after all I get the bonus of seeing what she does.

Well it’s the Friday night and the reason for going out it’s a hen party. Marg told me the theme is slut. Wow that sounds interesting. I switched the camera on in the bedroom as she was getting out of the bath. So there she is naked in the room turns round and her pubic hair is trimmed in the shape of a heart, very nice I got the hard on immediately. Into the underwear draw out comes a red g-sting and red wonder bra. Then the hold-up fishnet stockings. Very nice followed by a very short skirt then very high-heeled shoes. Marg put her hair in curlers this is a rarity for her then really sluty make-up. I carried on watching her she went to the draw and pulled out her big black dildo. She had no idea I was watching, Marg lay down on the bed opened her legs pulled her string to one side and continued to fuck herself. I could hear her mumbling Mo I need your cock.

Well Marg came down about twenty minutes later. Boy what a slut she looked her lips really red and pouty. Where’s your coat I asked I only want my bomber jacket the reply? This is a new one to me a bomber jacket. It was a silver one, which she put on over her red bra and that was it. I am of now. Do you need a lift no its ok said Marg. Her hair was all curly over her shoulders she looked more like a prostitute.

She went out the door and I followed keeping my distance. Mo was waiting at the end of the road. I got in our car and tried to follow only just keeping them in sight. They headed for St josephs a mainly black area. They stopped at a shop on the way Marg went in and bought something when she came out a small group of coloured lads shouted something .as she was getting in Mos car she lifted her skirt at them and they all whistled. Well what is she doing I couldn’t believe it. They arrived at this house where the party was. There was quite a few there already. Mo told her to go up the steps and as she did he put his hand up her skirt and in they went. I tried to get round the back of the houses when I got there about twenty people in the hose and garden.

Mo went around shaking hands with his friends and introducing his new girlfriend. The first couple of guys just talked. Then she took her jacket of and they became a little more interested. When she was introduced it was a kiss and cuddle. Then bugger the curtains were drawn.

I had to wait till the next day and see Mo and get the video of him. Well marg came home around four am. I watched her go into the bathroom and take her clothes of. As they fell to the floor I could see dried sperm on the g-string and on her stocking tops. It looked a large amount for one bloke. Through the door I could see she was rubbing moisture riser into her swollen vagina lips. And swollen is the correct term, they protruded out about a quarter of an inch looking like a juicy plum. I made my way back into bed and pretended to be asleep. Marg climbed in beside me and curled up on her side and went out like a light.

The following morning I left Marg in bed and went to see Mo. He greeted me with a big grin on his face. I didn’t really need to ask if he had a good time. I got about an hour of film of Mo. When I got home Marg was still in bed, I couldn’t plug it in quick enough. I could see Marg stood in a kitchen Mo had the camera; she was speaking to another guy. He was offering her a joint saying you need to loosen up and have a good time woman. Marg took the joint he said to her suck hard take it right in. She did this and nearly strait away her eyes glazed over. Now another said the man, this she did nearly the whole joint. Come and have a dance with me I am Lee by the way. He put his arms around her waist and she propped herself against him. She was like a rag doll; Lee had his hands up her skirt and was taking her g-string down. Some one joined their slow dance as another guy went behind Marg and began fondling her. He undid her skirt and it fell to the floor. The camera panned the room all the other girls were down to underwear. There were two blokes to each girl.

Well by now I had my cock in my hand, watching my stoned wife being mauled by two coloured guys was some turn on. Funny thing I did all this damage myself. Any way Lee had instructed his friend to get the chair, Mo aimed the camera at it. Some chair though it had stirrups for her feet and a nice headrest. They got Marg to sit in it, put her feet in the stirrups. Marg let her legs relax and they splayed open wide letting all her glory show. Lee stood in front of her and got his cock out, he rubbed it around her clitoris this made her moan. Then he slowly slid it in, he wasn’t a large guy his cock was more girth than length. Pumping slowly back and forth Lee insulted her, the other guy stood at her top end with his cock in his hand, here you are girly suck this. Well Marg was too far-gone and I could see these two guys working her in the chair. Lee began to raise the pace and was soon shooting his load into Marg. The other guy was getting a good blowjob but decided it was his turn to fuck Marg. Lee took the camera of Mo and told him it was his turn. Mo took his hard cock out and placed it buy Margs mouth she knew the drill. She sucked hard on his cock as the guy at the other end pumped her fanny. Soon Marg was getting another load of warm sperm inside her. Well next step was pretty obvious Mo took his turn whilst someone else got a blowjob. It was basically turning into a gangbang. Then bollacks the film ended. I counted her get five shags. Not surprised there was so much dried sperm on the g-string and stockings. I gottta have some fun so I will find my sexual turn on. I am not gay but will find a way into this wayward lifestyle I have created.