Marg's Present

Story Info
White woman gets Black guy for present.
1.6k words
3.97
136.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I have always wanted to give my wife a really nice birthday present. But money has always been a bit of a stumbling point. She loves lingerie and tight fitting dresses. So I managed to juggle our finances one week and told her to get something special. Well as usual I get the bonus of going with her to say yes or no. So the following day of we went shopping first stop underwear I made her choose a nice half-cup bra, thong and a deep lace suspender belt all in black and gold. Stockings Marg got some 10-denier lace top ones. Next was the shoe shop and it just had to be 4-inch high heels. And finally the dress. I made her buy a nice red one low cut front and very short.

Now the next step of my plan, our sex lives have always been a bit bland the usual 20 minutes and it’s all over. I usually say to her imagine your having a nice bit of black cock and it seems to turn her on more. So I bought a strap on dildo with a nice size black cock on it. And yes she liked it she would look down at it and play with herself. As I could see she was enjoying it I would say wouldn’t you like the real thing and I would get an mmmmm.

Well this went on for some time and I finally decided to get her a really nice present I would get a black guy to shag her. I had some nude photos of her so that would help. The club I go to has a guy working there called Mo. He was the ideal candidate around six feet tall and looked very fit. Okay now time to make the planning I asked Mo if he could meet me with the wife without her knowing we arranged the following Friday at a club called the Oasis.

Well the following Friday came and I told Marg we were going out clubbing. I suggested she wore the new clothes she had bought. With Marg I know she likes to impress so I told her plenty of make-up. Around two hours later she appeared down stairs and she looked fantastic. Her breasts showed lovely cleavage and the lace trim of her bra just showed. The dress was very short and when she sat down it rode up and you could see the stocking tops. Well when Marg put the high-heels on it finished it of, her bum stuck out her dress rose up a little more and the lace tops of the stockings were visible through the split in the rear of the dress. The make-up was excellent red lipstick, dark eye shadow, eyeliner and a nice red blusher.

Well we made our way to the Oasis club when we got inside I got Marg a very large bacardi and coke when she soon drank, so I got her another. After about three she was really loosened up. I made an excuse to go to the loo and went to find Mo. Marg was sat on a stool looking right slut stockings showing good cleavage the lot. I pointed her out to Mo and he made his way over it was very crowded in there so when he got near her faced her to pass. As he was passing he pretended to stumble and he had is hands on here waist. Marg just looked at him her lips slightly open. I could see him saying something and she answered. Well I could see them trying to chat so I left them to it for a while. I made my way round and made my way back to her making sure she could see me. When I got to her she pretended nothing had happened.

Marg then said it was her time for the loo, I watched her go away looking round so I thought I would follow at a distance. I could make Mo out, as he is quite tall so made my way towards him. And yes there was Marg chatting to him. I nodded my head to him and put my arm up as a signal to try something. Well he got my drift and put his hand on her shoulder, she did nothing to brush him off. So he played a little more and moved his hand to her waste. He rubbed her waste and moved her dress up a little and looked down at her stocking tops. I could see Marg getting a little aroused, as she was moving closer. Mo leant over as if to whisper something and kissed her cheek. Marg didn’t back away when he put his head down again to peck her cheek she turned full face to him and they kissed with there lips. As they did this mo put him arms around her waste and she returned the motion. Well I left them at it for a while and returned to where she had left me. After a while Marg returned I said you were a while and the reply was there was a queue.

She had redone her lipstick and makeup etc. well I thought where does it go from here. She sat there and after a while said she didn’t feel to good; okay I will take you home then. The reply was no you stay I will get a taxi. Okay I didn’t need a lot of persuading. Well she left and I followed, making sure I could not be seen. A little down the road there was Mo waiting. He walked up and kissed her and she replied the honour. He put his arm around her as they walked of. I followed but wasn’t sure where they were going. They headed to the only car park around here. My car was also there. Well it was the standard BMW for Mo. Marg got in so I made my way around to get a view. The windows were very dark on the car and the light wasn’t to good outside either. I watched them French kissing, how she couldn’t see me I will never know, most probably because Mo kept her busy.

I looked through the side window Margs legs were wide open and Mo was fingering her, I could make out a high heel shoe on the dashboard. Marg was fumbling with his flies then out came his cock about ten inches long and good and thick. She leant over and kissed his cock then started to suck it long slow strokes then gathering speed. Then Marg wanted to reposition herself; she climbed onto the back seat lay down and opened her legs wide. Mo got his condoms out and Margs reply you don’t need them I am fixed. She lay there holding his hips as he guided his 10 inch black cock into her. He pumped her tight fanny like no tomorrow. Take this you white slut she moaned as he insulted her. Harder and faster he fucked her. I could hear her coming and crying for more. Come in me was audible from the car.

Now I thought lets make this last longer so I rang her mobile phone. I heard it ring and thought this will be interesting. She finally answered the phone after lots of ringing. You get home okay I asked yes was the reply. I told her I was going to be very late and she said thanks for letting her know. Well that was it for her I could hear her say to Mo he’s going to be late back to my place. Well I ran to the car hoping to get home before she did. I hid the car around the corner dived in and got in the wardrobe. Well I was in luck they arrived about ten minutes after me she made her way upstairs to the loo. I was in the spare room and got a good view of her redoing her makeup. Then she went back downstairs. I could look over into the front room of our lounge and not be seen luckily. Mo stood behind Marg and undid her dress it slid to the floor and she stepped out of it.

She turned and looked up at him her breasts rising up and down he kissed her from the top downwards when he reached her fanny she lifted a leg over his shoulder. He then stuck his tongue right up her and she wriggled with pleasure. I had never seen that done before. Mo then picked her up and laid her on the settee he grabbed a high heel in each hand and directed his large cock towards Margs fanny. I saw it stretch her and then fill her up. You white hoar you really need this don’t you. He fucked her every way possible Get up you slag he called her she was like putty in his hands, now suck this. She put her lips with bright red lipstick around his cock and sucked and licked. She wanked his cock in her mouth his hands held her head. Okay slut here it comes Mo emptied his spunk into her mouth. Marg swallowed it not wanting to waste it. She then licked the last signs from around his balls not to waste anything. You want to go to a real party with me next week asked Mo well obvious what the reply is.

I pretended to get home later that night Marg was in bed all cleaned up and very horny when I got in. She asked me to try things I had never dreamed of and we both enjoyed it. I commented afterwards what happened to you, what ever it was I hope you learn some more and her reply was I wont let you down. So there will be a part 2 called Margs night out.