Maria 1 and Maria 2 Ch. 03

Story Info
Boyfriend falls deeper under her control.
796 words
3.91
51.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers

This story is about domination, submission, cuckolding and forced feminization and bisexuality. I'm not explaining, justifying or defending it. You either get it, or you don't. If you don't, stop reading and wasting your time. If you do, enjoy.

*

It was driving me crazy, as she slowly rode my cock, stopping occasionally just to let me know she was in charge. Suddenly, I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting. She slapped me so hard, I saw stars.

"I said don't move prick and I meant it!" She stated venomously. You blew it, now you are in deep shit!"

She quickly dismounted me and went to the closet, tearing several of my neckties from their hanger. In minutes, she had me tied spread-eagle on the bed. Next she took a pair of her panties and stuffed them in my mouth, securing them with duck tape.

"You have to learn to obey," She said. "I will not tolerate disobedience of any kind."

She then pulled my belt from my pants and wrapped the buckle end around her hand. "This whipping you are about to receive, is for your own good. You have a choice. I will untie you; you can get dressed and leave this apartment forever or, you can stay and take your punishment. If you want to stay, nod your head."

I quickly nodded my head. The thought of leaving her was more than I could bear.

Smack, the first blow hit my thigh. It stung like hell, she wasn't fooling around. Smack, the second blow hit my cock and pubic area. It hurt even more. Smack, smack, smack. The blows kept coming, each time landing in a new location. I was starting to tear up.

"That's right, little girl, cry for mommy, you little sissy wimp. Why, I'm hardly whipping you at all and you are balling like a baby." Maria 2 chided.

Now I really started crying and she could hear my muffled sobs through the panties. The more I cried, the more she liked it. This continued on for another forty of fifty blows. I lay there sobbing and helpless.

Maria 2 smiled down at me and said, "Because that was your first offence, I let you off easy. Now you know that any disobedience or hesitation to obey my orders will be grounds for immediate punishment, do I make myself clear?"

I quickly nodded my head, my face streaked with tears.

She quickly untied me and pulled the tape off my face, which hurt like hell because I have a beard. She removed the panties from my mouth and then told me to put the panties on.

"You are no longer my man. I have lost all respect for you. You are now my sissy girl slave. You no longer have the right to fuck me. You will suck my pussy and ass whenever I demand it. Is that clear?"

"Yes," I answered.

SMACK, she backhanded me across the face. "Yes mistress", she corrected me.

"Yes, mistress!" I meekly replied.

"Good," She said. "Now that we know you are not a real man, but a little sissy bitch, I want you to look the part. You will go into the bathroom and shave all the hair from your face, chest, legs, and pubis. I will help you with your back. We can't have any of my friends mistaking you for a man, can we?"

"No mistress." I again replied, a broken man. Or shall I say sissy.

It took me quite a long time to finish shaving. I then reported to her for inspection. She took the razor and finished off the spots I could not reach.

"There," She said. "That's much better. A little eyeliner and lipstick should help."

I sat down, as directed; at here vanity table and she proceeded to apply the makeup. I looked in the mirror. I looked ridiculous. She had exaggerated my eyes and lips so I looked like a cheap hooker. She then through me a woman's silk Kimono and told me to go downstairs and clean the kitchen and vacuum the carpets while she took a nap.

It took me a couple of hours to finish my task. While I worked I asked myself. What the hell was I doing, to allow myself to be beaten and humiliated like this? Just for the pleasure of licking her pussy and ass. I wasn't even allowed to fuck her anymore. I felt like a complete fool.

A couple of hours later, Maria 1 came downstairs. She looked at me in complete surprise and gasped, "What the hell have you done? Where is your beard and what's with the makeup and robe? Are you gay or something?"

To be continued...

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers