Maria Dreams

Story Info
Maria dreams about going naked in public.
3.7k words
4.41
51.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,417 Followers

Maria moaned loudly, slapping quickly at the wetness between her thighs. Her large, bare breasts, lolled to either side of her as she leaned back in the passenger's seat.

Parked beneath the streetlight, the glow from it washed her brown skin in an erotic, whiteish glow. She was nearing orgasm, but didn't want to cum yet...the feelings rushing through her were too incredible.

She was totally bare naked in her car, parked on a neighborhood side street at night. She had no clothes with her, but she didn't care as she placed her feet on the dash behind the windshield and diddled herself with both hands.

Looking down at herself, she saw her entirely naked body between her dark boobs. Her thick, black bush was slick with excitement. Her inner thighs were sloppy.

"Ay..mi...dios," she moaned aloud in her native Spanish, slapping at her horny cunt...edging her way to orgasm, then backing off again. She wanted it to last as long as possible.

Suddenly a male voice came over the radio. It startled her.

"Maria...Maria..." it said, calling her name...sounding as if it were coming through a bullhorn.

Turning her head she spied a young man approaching on her on the sidewalk. It was a hot summer night and the top was down on the convertible, exposing her to the entire street.

A suburb on the south central side of L.A. was the wrong place for a woman to masturbate naked in her car with the top down, but the idea of danger only excited Maria all the more.

She was going to be caught, masturbating, totally naked in her car...and her orgasm started.

Unable to hold back any longer, she watched the young man draw closer as she pounded her pussy between her wide-spread legs...slapping at her throbbing clit.

"Oh god..." she moaned, loud enough for the man to hear, rolling and pinching the nipple of a heavy breast between her fingers.

Suddenly, her body locked up tight, as orgasm over took it.

"Maria...Maria..." the radio voice said again, this time accompanied by a strange buzzing sound that grew louder and louder...until it became annoying...distracting her from her orgasm.

The buzzing sound soon filled her ears as the man leaned over the passenger's door and stared at her.

His cock was in his hand.

"Maria..."

Maria opened her eyes and tried to focus. The sound of the alarm buzzed inside and outside of her head and she slapped at it...finally hitting the off button.

At last, it went silent.

She'd been dreaming.

It was time to get up for work. Annoyed, she pulled the single thin sheet away from nude body. She was dripping wet with sweat from the heat.

Her inner thighs were soaked, and her clitoris throbbed.

She'd had that dream again. It was the third time this week.

Rising, she walked naked to the bathroom and turned the water on. Went it was warm enough, she stepped into the shower, allowing it to wake her up and clear her head.

Her pussy still throbbed from the dream and she reached for it. It was tempting, but she was already late. She had to hurry.

After her shower, she dressed for work in what she had come to think of as her "uniform." A knee-length black skirt, plain white button-up blouse, thigh high panty hose, a white bra, plain white panties, and black pumps.

It wasn't what she'd normally wear, but her boss demanded conservatism in the office.

After pulling her long, black hair back into a ponytail, she wrapped secured it with a plain black hairband and applied a small amount of makeup, then stepped back to take stock.

At thirty-seven, she still looked good. She'd gained just a small amount of pudge around her middle, but it was offset by her large breasts...a fact which she found impossible to hide despite her best efforts at conservative office wear.

She was curvy and basically retained the hourglass figure of her younger days, and it pleased her.

Grabbing a cup of coffee from the coffee maker on the kitchen counter, she picked up her purse and keys and went out into the already warm morning, locking the door behind her.

It was Monday, she thought, making her way to curb where she parked her. Sliding in, she set the coffee on the dash and started the engine.

She frowned. It was going to be a long day. She hated Mondays.

Arriving at the office, she took her place behind her desk and stared at the stack in front of her.

She'd been at the translator service for over ten years, and they paid her well. More than enough to support herself comfortably. After her divorce she was glad to get the job. The work was very important but boring. She spent each day translating documents from English to Spanish and back again. It was mind-numbing at times.

Maria hadn't remarried. She'd tried dating, and had managed to snag a temporary boyfriend from time to time. But dating felt more like job interviews and the resulting relationships had been short-lived.

She mostly contented herself these days by going back and forth between work and home. She had a few friends that she hung out with occasionally, but for the most part, she spent her time alone.

For sex, she masturbated.

In fact, she masturbated a lot.

A few years ago, she'd discovered a niche...she'd come across a movie on cable where the main character, a Hispanic woman, had to go totally naked in public.

That scene had melted her pussy and she'd watched it several times over, making herself cum to it.

Since then, public nudity had become part of her masturbatory fantasies...and her dreams. The dream she had the night before where she was naked in the car with top down was reoccurring, and it usually ended with a man or group of men standing at her car, watching her, and stroking their cocks on the sidewalk. She enjoyed the dream, but it was happening so often lately that it bothered her. She sometimes wished for a different dream.

She'd never worked up the courage to actually expose herself like that though beyond a few times recently, where she'd opened the door of her house late at night, naked, and peeped through the doorframe rubbing herself.

She longed to actually go outside naked, but had chickened out each time. It was probably better that way...leaving it to fantasy and dreams.

With a sigh, Maria hefted the stack of folders to the side of her desk and took one off the top. Placing it in front of her she opened it and put her fingers on the keyboard of her computer. It was a position that she would remain in for 8 hours, save for a one-hour break for lunch and 15 minutes in the afternoon.

Several folders later, Maria glanced at the clock. She had gotten pretty good about judging the time without looking, and as usual, she was right.

It was five minutes before lunch.

Leaving her work where it was, she made her way through the building to her car. It was hot. After climbing in, she let the top down.

She hadn't eaten anything yet and she was hungry. Pulling out of the lot, she headed for a fast food place a few blocks down the road. The feel of the wind was cooling as she drove.

Her mind wandered back to the dream.

In her mind's eye, she saw herself again, totally bare naked in car with the top down. For some reason, she didn't have any clothes with her at all. She never knew why, but the thought of it only served to excite her.

She saw herself looking down between her big tits at her naked body bathed in the glow of the streetlight above her.

In real life, behind the wheel, her pussy moistened as she drove through the city.

The dream always turned her on like crazy.

Slowing to a stop at a red light, she sat, allowing her thoughts to continue.

She saw herself in the dream, placing her bare feet on the dash. With the top down, she knew that anyone would be able to see her...which drove her insane with lust.

As the young man approached on the sidewalk, she fingered herself...jamming at her cunt and slapping it. The feeling was incredible. She knew was going to be caught by the young man and that thought alone nearly made her cum.

As the light changed, Maria sat a moment unaware, until the driver behind her honked, ripping her back to reality.

She realized that her fingers were between her legs and she was sopping wet. She'd been playing with herself.

With the top down, she wondered worriedly, if anyone had seen her sitting there with her fingers in her pussy.

The driver behind her honked again, more urgently, and she pressed on the gas pedal, moving through the intersection.

Maria was scared and excited at the same time.

Lost in her mind, thinking about the dream, she'd been totally unaware that she had been fingering herself in her open car at the light. She worried that someone might have seen her...but the thought that someone might have seen her had her pussy dripping and throbbing in her seat.

She turned right into the parking lot of the fast food place and got in line. It was lunchtime and there were more than several cars ahead of her.

Inching forward, she thought about it again. The idea that she was actually masturbating in her open car in public made her belly tingle.

Almost without thinking about it, she slid her hand between her legs again and lightly touched herself outside of her soaked panties. It was thrilling. She was actually playing with herself in her car, in line for food.

She wondered what the people at the window would say if they saw her. She wondered what the looks on their faces might be...or, would they even see her at all.

A moment later, she inched forward again. There were two cars ahead of her at the speaker.

The naughtiness of what she was doing overtook her and she pulled her panties aside, allowing the warm air to caress her pussy.

Looking down at herself, she saw her brown legs in her nylons protruding from her skirt. Is that what they would see? She wondered.

One more car to go until she reached the speaker. After moving up again, she reached down and raised her skirt to her waist, bunching it there.

She could plainly see her panties.

She nearly came.

Sliding a hand into the front of them, she masturbated, stroking her fingers over her clitoris, pressing into it lightly. Her nipples were stiff nubs in her bra beneath her blouse.

Then she was at the speaker.

A male voice spoke to her. It reminded her of her of the dream, and she pressed harder between her legs as she placed her order. She tried to keep her voice from shaking.

With her skirt around her waist, she looked down again at her fingers inside of her panties and shivered, despite the heat.

She would be at the window soon. She would have to stop.

But instead, for some reason that she couldn't explain, she lifted her hips off of the seat and pulled her panties to her knees.

Her clitoris ached.

Going farther, she quickly pulled her panties to her ankles and wiggled out of them one shoe at a time. The car ahead of her was already at the window and she pulled forward, leaving her panties on the floor.

Marie rubbed her bare pussy hard and fast as the car ahead left the window. It was now or never.

Inching forward, she rubbed herself, on the edge of orgasm as the young man with his head out of the window came into view.

Suddenly, however, at the last possible moment, she chickened out and pulled her skirt down to cover herself.

The young man smiled at her and repeated her order. Maria nodded dumbly as her pussy dripped, quivering between her thighs.

With shaking hands, she took her order and placed it beside her on the seat.

"Have a nice day ma'am," the young smiled as she pulled away.

Maria drove straight back to her office and parked. She still had plenty of time left and decided to sit in the car and eat. Besides that, she wasn't sure if she trusted herself to go into the office just yet.

She couldn't believe what she'd just done. She'd come so close to exposing herself to the young man at the drive through.

She was starving.

Hurriedly, Maria gobbled down her burger and drank her water. She felt better afterwards. With some time still left, she relaxed in her seat and switched on the radio.

Her pussy tingled.

She wondered if she could actually get away with it.

Glancing around the parking lot, she saw that the cars around her were empty. In front of her were the palm trees and beyond them and open park.

Behind her was the road with the midday traffic.

Sliding her fingers between her legs again, she thrilled at the idea that her panties were on the floor.

She was pretty certain that nobody could actually see her and she sat, fingering herself slowly in the seat.

A car pulled into the lot behind her and drove around to the opposite side. Maria watched a middle aged woman exit the car and head to the building. The woman was totally oblivious to her.

Emboldened, Maria raised her skirt and looked down at her dark patch of pubic hair. She spread her legs wider.

All around her, the sounds of the midday city whirred...totally unaware that a pretty Hispanic woman was sitting in her car with the top down, masturbating in the parking lot.

Maria thrilled and shivered at the thought.

Her clitoris sent electric shocks through her body as she pressed on it with her fingers.

Glancing at the clock in the dash, she saw that she still had 20 minutes and unzipped her skirt.

Was she really going to do this? She thought as the rush of horniness hit her. Was she really going to take her skirt off in her car out in the parking lot?

As if in answer to her own question, Maria finished unzipping her skirt. It came apart at the side and she pulled it completely off, laying it on the seat beside the bag that had held her food.

She now sat, totally bottomless.

The warmth of the seat under her bare ass excited her and she diddled herself faster.

Anyone could walk by and see her.

Watching herself in the rearview, she reached up and unbuttoned the first few buttons of her shirt, revealing the line of her large cleavage in the mirror. Her nipples were hard as stones.

Suddenly another car pulled in as one left.

Maria spun her head with her hand in her cunt.

The arriving car pulled into a spot a few spaces down.

She froze...watching as two men carrying brief cases got out and headed her way.

She knew she needed to stop and at least cover herself with her skirt...but she didn't.

As the men passed behind her car, Maria closed her eyes, and diddled herself, biting down on her bottom lip to keep quiet.

"Yeah, I don't know about Jim," one of the men said as they passed.

Maria's finger were busy...they flew over her engorged clit and she nearly came. Opening her eyes again, she turned her head as the men continued on, one of them saying something else about Jim.

Her hands were shaking. Her whole body trembled. This was crazy.

With ten minutes left, Maria slipped her pumps off of her feet and rolled her nylons down. Taking them off, she laid them on the seat with her skirt.

Breathing hard, hardly able to believe what she was doing, she unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way, watching her large breasts come into view in the mirror, encased in her white bra.

Her pussy was on fire.

Going for broke, she pulled her shirt off and laid it on seat as well.

She now wore only her bra. Other than that, she was naked in her car.

Sliding down in the seat to hide herself behind the driver's door, Maria spread her legs as wide as she could get them and slapped at her pussy, thrilling with each touch.

She alternated between slapping and rubbing at her clitoris furiously...edging herself to orgasm, then stopping.

The clock said that she had five minutes, but she didn't care. She could be little late.

She couldn't believe she was practically naked in her car in the parking lot. There were people everywhere going about their business totally unaware of her.

Sliding down a bit further, Maria unhooked her bra from the front and pulled it away. Her bare breasts tumbled free as she watched in the rearview.

Grabbing the mirror, she tilted it downwards, scanning herself with it. She was completely naked.

Watching herself in the mirrors, she masturbated, hard and fast. Taking in the sight of her breasts jiggling with her movements...the feelings of excitement and fear, mixed in her like a cocktail laced with sheer ecstasy and poison.

The dark circles of her brown aureole were swollen and hard. Lifting a heavy breast to her teeth, she licked, sucked and bit at her own nipple while watching herself in the mirror.

She could hardly breathe as her breasts rose and fell quickly. She was closing in on orgasm again when suddenly, she heard the sounds of heels on the pavement.

Snapping her head to the side, she saw a young woman approaching in business attire.

Terrified Maria slid further down into the seat until only her head and the swell of her bare breasts was visible over the top edge of the door.

The woman kept approaching and Maria shivered. Was she about to be caught? The thought both scared her to death and excited her even more

So close to disaster, Maria still fingered herself.

The woman stopped at the car right next to Maria's. With a cursory glance in Maria's direction, the woman did a double take.

She took a step towards Maria, then stopped.

With her clothes on the seat next to her, Maria knew there was no way she possible cover herself. If the woman came any closer, she would see her...bare naked in her car.

The woman stood a moment, looking Maria's way as Maria hunched down as far as she could, slowly moving her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Part of her wanted to be caught. The idea of it was more exciting than anything she'd ever known. But part of her was terrified and she wished with all of her might that the woman would go away.

Finally, her worst nightmare and hottest fantasy materialized.

The woman strode up to Maria's driver side door and looked down at her.

"What are you doing?' she said, sounding shocked. "Why are you naked? Are you...masturbating?"

Just then, Maria came...hard...thrusting her fingers into her cunt, she clamped her thighs together and moaned loudly in Spanish. Her bare breasts heaved and lolled as her orgasm struck her, forcing her to nearly double over behind the wheel.

"Oh my god," the woman said, still shocked at the naked woman cumming in her car.

"Get out of that car right now!" the woman shouted at Maria, as the throes of orgasm rocked her. "Get out right now or I'm calling the police you pervert!"

"No, please," Maria moaned...barely able to speak as the second wave hit her. Her breasts shook as she flailed behind the wheel.

The woman retrieved her cellphone from her purse and pressed the buttons.

"NO! WAIT! I'LL GET OUT!" Maria shouted, terrified. She had no idea what the woman wanted from her. But she didn't want to go to jail...especially like this.

Pushing her door open, Maria placed a bare foot on the burning pavement and got out, drawing herself up, she stood in front of the woman, bare naked in the parking lot.

The woman stopped dialing.

"You like to show yourself off, slut?" She said angrily at Maria.

"No I..." Maria fumbled at a total loss. She was acutely aware that she was standing completely naked in the parking lot as the traffic passed on the road in front of her.

"What do you want?" she pled...scared to death. "I have money..."

"I don't want your money slut." The woman spat.

"You like being naked in public. So I want to see you." Pressing the auto lock button on her keys, the woman unlocked the doors to her car, the one next to Maria's, and pulled the passenger door open.

"Get in," she stated flatly.

Maria shook with fear. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"Get in, or I will call the police."

Totally terrified and at a loss, Maria did as the woman said and slid into the passenger's seat.

Naked1
Naked1
1,417 Followers
12