Maria of House Marcellus Ch. 01

Story Info
Maria has been sold as a slave to a wealthy Roman family.
1.1k words
3.98
87.4k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omyen
omyen
22 Followers

Maria awoke with a start, sunlight shining over her body through the thin grille that made up her bedroom windows. As she sat up in bed, the thin silken sheet covering her slipped down from her high breasts and pooled in her lap, catching the light in its dulcet folds and suggesting with shadow the aristocratic legs beneath.

She heard a motion from the doorway, and, as she turned to look, heard an unfamiliar voice: "Vale!"

Welcome. Maria hurriedly translated the Latin in her head. She realized that if she were to make her indenture to this Roman family bearable she would have to find a tutor to aid her skills in the language. On the other hand, if she made her escape now... The maid who had arrived to awaken her motioned her to get out of bed and put on her tunic. She was passed the garment, clearly marked with the emblem of her new masters, and made as though to put it over her head. Instead, however, she threw it at the maid, who made a vain attempt to catch it. Maria ran for the door.

As she ran through the door frame, her young skin shining like gold in the sun still streaming through the open roof of the atrium and dark, Gallic hair streaming behind her like a banner, she heard the maid screaming. Scarcely had she cleared her bedroom, looking behind her to see whether she was followed, than she found herself on the cold ground, warmth seeping from her bare hindquarters onto the grainy stone. She looked up from her sprawl, dazzled by sunlight refracted around a head surrounded by flaxen curls.

A rough hand grasped her forearm and pulled her upright. She gasped as she felt the strength in him and felt a heat spread through her as her treacherous body responded to his touch.

"A fine specimen indeed, eh Favio?" he coarsely chucked.

She struggled against him and heard a deeper voice from behind her: "Indeed, Father was right to buy this one. She will make an excellent bed slave."

Maria twisted in the golden-haired youth's grip and caught a glimpse of Favio -- a barrel-chested man in his early twenties, supremely in control of himself and his surrounds. A hand cupped her firm buttock and squeezed, not gently. She felt once more the heat of arousal spread from his touch. She forced her head to clear and focused her velvet brown eyes on the be-togaed chest in front of her - she would not look her captors in the eye. She knew what happened if a slave offered any hint of resistance.

Maria forced her body to become limp, offering no obstacle to the more heated ministrations she was by now receiving. Rough hands began caressing her rounded breasts and pinching the taut, erect nipples they found there. She strained against their touch, secretly wanting more, though she knew she must not show any outward signs of this. Despite this, she felt herself growing wet, and she realized that if this went on any further she would begin dripping her arousal down her legs, its glistening rivulets tracing out the taut muscles beneath her smooth skin.

Favio seemed to understand her need, or perhaps he was simply responding on a lower level of consciousness to the scent of her sex she could smell filling the air. He motioned his brother holding her to move her into the room she had so recently wanted to escape - she now felt only a burning desire to be taken back there and placed on the bed and - she broke her train of thought, though by now she knew that the flush over her body was clearly noticeable. She hoped they would take it for fear and not discover her shameful arousal at her rough treatment.

"Quintus, throw her down on the bed. I want her to see it coming." As Favio directed his brother, he began to raise his toga over his shoulder. It was only then that Maria realized his garment was pure white; he was a grown man, fully empowered in the Roman tradition, and raised to take what he wanted, when he wanted it - from those who were not citizens; a category she was, as a slave, fully a part of. She felt a shiver of excitement course through her muscles at the thought of the power he embodied. She fought to keep herself from spreading her long legs apart as wide as she could.

Favio, with his toga thrown over his shoulder to expose his body, dark with Roman curls, approached the bed. Maria found her gaze drawn towards the center of his being. He noticed her fascinated eyes tracking downwards over his chest and a cruel smile began playing over his hawk mouth. He knelt over her, his upper body angled so that she could not see what his lower parts were doing, no matter how she strained. He grasped her hair and whispered to her: "I hope you enjoy your first introduction to the family of Cicero. I know that I will."

As he bent his mouth to her full lips for his kiss, she felt the same cruel smile pressed against her own mouth, gasping with the need of him. She half raised her arms to his broad shoulders, then let them collapse at her sides, barely in control of her own body. At last she felt his questing head at her entrance, shocked at the heat of him. She felt his grunt of surprise more than hearing it, knowing that although he had guessed her arousal, the extent of it and the raw heat she could feel emanating from the opening to her innermost realm still set him aback. He lowered his body to hers, his long cock beginning to enter her. She cried out involuntarily and almost came from his first touch at the inner walls of her channel.

"FAVIO! QUINTUS! What is the meaning of this?! Broaching my newly bought slave before I've even examined her properly?" The voice she now heard through the red haze clouding her senses was still deeper than Favio's, its sound alone causing her pent up orgasm to burst forth from her mouth. In the aftermath of her blacked-out pleasure she heard Quintus and Favio's frantic protests, sounding more like boys than the men she knew they surely were. As the door closed behind them, everything moving too fast for her pleasure-addled brain, she found her hands moving involuntarily to her sex, consoling herself with shuddering moans, coming to her imagined image of the master of the house as she sank into an exhausted sleep, awaiting the night she knew was coming with its attendant "examination".

omyen
omyen
22 Followers