Maria Plays, Scott Waits

Story Info
Scott waits at home as his Latina wife plays with her Bull.
1.6k words
3.76
52.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 1AM, Scott's phone vibrated on the nightstand, signaling a text message.

"Hi baby! Having some naughty fun! Don't wait up! LOL!"

As if sleep would be possible after that kind of message.

Scott imagined what Maria was doing at the moment. He flipped open his laptop and went through his library of pictures and video clips of Maria sucking cocks, riding, being fucked. These images never failed to get him hard. He slowly stroked his cock as he clicked through the images. He was not even a quarter of the way through the picture folder when he shot eight hot spurts onto his stomach and chest. His cock barely softened, knowing that Maria was quite likely being fucked at the very moment. With some difficulty, he resolved to try and sleep. Maria's flight was in the morning, she would be home before noon and then she could release him properly from this erotic torture.

Scott rolled over and tried to sleep. It had been a long day and this was by no means the first time he had tried to sleep while Maria was out playing. Still, it took two Ambien before he could finally get a fitful rest.

It seemed that he had just closed his eyes when his phone vibrated again. This time it was a picture message from Maria. The message had no text, it was merely a picture of Maria's c-cup tits coated in cum. The thick spewing rod was just barely in the frame, a long tendril of cum hanging from the broad pink tip and dripping down onto Maria.

This pic made Scott hard again. He looked at the image and imagined what it must like to meet Maria at a convention and then take her back to a strange hotel room less than an hour after meeting her. Surely the lucky Bull that met his wife while she was out was in for a rare treat. The huge size of the load on Maria's tits certainly indicated his appreciation of her ripe, thick hourglass body. It was even more impressive, given the then unknown fact that it was Tom's second load of the night.

Scott stared at Maria's coated tits on his cell phone before forwarding the picture to his email so he could look at it on his laptop while he stroked. He could only imagine what came before the image was taken of Maria, her wicked smile just barely in the frame. He guessed they had been fucking for some time for the Bull to build up that much cum. Had that cock just been in Maria's mouth, her pussy or her ass? Perhaps it had been in all three already. It was impossible to know, yet.

As all sorts of erotic possibilities played in Scott's mind, he continued to stroke. Before long, his balls tightened. A groan caught in his throat and he shot six long thin ropes of cum onto his belly before the last drops pulsed out of his tip. He could have easily stroked again but he wanted to save some of the excitement for when Maria arrived home.

Again, Scott rolled over and tried to sleep, attempting to ignore Maria's voice in his head, groaning with pleasure. It seemed that he had just fallen asleep when his phone vibrated on the nightstand once more. Scott flipped open his phone quickly in anticipation. What he saw made his balls tighten immediately.

This picture had Maria's full face in it. The Bull's full length was also in this picture. He gripped his cock with his right hand while his left hand held a fistful of Maria's brown curls. Maria's tongue was extended to where a bead of cum was seeping from the tip. The rest of his load was all over her face and hair in long, thick ropes. Maria smiled at the camera wickedly with her eyes. With a forensic attention to detail, Scott noted the quantity of spurts that criss-crossed his wife's face. He counted at least ten streaks. The Bull certainly was enjoying his wife. Scott's cock leaked precum as he stroked to the new picture, imagining what Maria did to coax such a big load onto her face. Scott's balls thrummed with the thoughts in his head. Had he just facefucked Maria? What naughtiness had coaxed so much sperm onto her face?

Scott wanted to save his cum for Maria when she got home but as it was a little past three, that would still be about eight hours. He would never be able to hold off that long, especially after getting such an erotic picture. He stroked his long, slender cock until his ballsack drew up and he emitted four watery spurts that shot onto his chest and stomach. His cock continued to throb but he was starting to run dry, a problem Maria's Bull did not have judging from the pictures.

After wiping the seed off his chest, sleep finally came, fitfully. He sometimes woke, thinking he could hear Maria moaning in his head. Finally, as the sun started to rise he dozed off.

A little past eleven in the morning, the sound of the front door closing woke him. Maria was home. She was dressed but her hair was disheveled. It looked like she had been up all night.

"Hi baby," she purred as she leaned over to kiss him on the lips. She smelled of sex. Her hair, her face, her skin. The scent of sweat and pussy and cum. Scott thought of the last picture he had received. He could imagine the Bull pulling his thick cock out of his wife's pussy and rubbing her wetness all over her face before spewing onto it.

"You have fun?"

"Mmmmm...yes! I was a very bad girl..."

"How bad?"

"You really wanna know?"

Maria lifted the covers off Scott's body, revealing his erection. A clear drop leaked from the tip. She gently grasped Scott's quivering cock in her soft hand rubbing the precum around his swollen head.

"Looks like someone is up!" the naughty wife chirped.

"So who was the lucky guy?"

"His name was Tom. An older guy, just like I like them."

"Nice cock?"

"Mmhmm...a little longer than yours and much thicker."

"Did it feel good in your pussy?"

"Yesssss..."

Maria continued to stroke Scott's cock as she whispered her confession into his ear, licking lightly and breathing her hot breathe onto his neck.

"So what did you do?"

"Hmmm sell I started by sucking his cock."

"I bet he liked that!"

"Oh yeah, he loved my mouth. He called me his perfect little cocksucker"

Scott groaned as his cock continued to leak precum onto his belly and into Maria's hand. She continued to rub the clear fluid over Scott's cockhead with her thumb.

"You like hearing about that? You like hearing about you wife sucking some stranger's fat cock in a hotel? Just like a whore?"

"Yessss!" Scott groaned again.

He could feel his ballsack starting to tighten.

"I was wet before we left the bar. I had to suck his cock in the elevator."

"You really were a naughty girl."

"Mmmm you just don't know."

"Well then tell me."

"I let him fuck my throat, baby. I took that long thick cock balls deep until I was gagging."

More groans as Scott visualized Maria's sluttiness.

"I let him cum in my pussy."

"Was that the first time?"

"Yes, and then he came on my tits."

"Mmmm I saw that."

"I knew you would like that picture."

"Oh I did!"

"And you know where his next load went?"

"On your pretty face?"

"Mmhmm..."

" That was a lot of fucking in one night."

" Yeah, my pussy is trashed!"

"He get your ass too?"

" Hmmm not this time!" Maria chided with a wicked grin.

"Sit on my cock?" Scott implored. He wanted to feel his wife's used pussy.

Maria leaned over and kissed Scott sweetly.

"Maybe later sweetheart. Just enjoy my hand now ok?"

"Ok."

"So you want to know how the morning went?"

"Yess.."

"Well when I woke up, I looked down at that gorgeous cock and decided to give him a nice wake up."

" You sucked him off?"

"And swallowed."

"Wow, he could still cum?"

"He more than came, he almost drowned me before I could swallow it all!"

"You swallowed for him?"

"Mmmhmmm..."

The thought made his balls tighten further. He wanted to hear more but Maria was ready for him to cum. She wet a finger in her mouth and pushed it into Scott's asshole, pumping his cock with the other hand.

"Cum for me baby...show me what you can do!" Maria challenged.

Scott groaned, almost swooning with lust. It was his fourth load in a day.

"Bet you can't shoot as much cum as my Bull pumped into my mouth!"

Between the finger fucking his ass and Maria's hand, and the flood of visualizations, Scott's cock erupted. A long, thin, watery stream shot high into the air before arching onto his chest. Two more spurts followed and then the last few drops sputtered out, almost clear against his skin. Maria slowly withdrew her finger from Scott's ass.

"Nice job babe!"

"Did he shoot that much?"

"Hmm that big cock shot more than twice that much into my mouth!"

Maria wiped off her hand on the sheets and leaned in for a quick kiss before quickly stripping down to jump in the shower. The last thing she pulled off were her panties, still fragrant from her wet, used pussy. Just as she got up to go to the bathroom, her phone buzzed again and she giggled wickedly.

Maria picked up her phone and showed Scott the text. It was from Tom.

"Next time you are getting my thick cock up your married ass!"