Maria Teaches Allen a Lesson

Story Info
Shy teacher by day - sexy Domme by night.
2.9k words
4.46
46k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been good this week?" Maria asked as she carelessly placed a stiletto heel in the middle of Allen's back, forcing him down onto all fours.

When she walked into the room, he was kneeling naked, head humbly bowed as instructed. He dared to sneak a peek at her, catching his breath at the sight of her in a black leather bustier and miniskirt, whisking a braided leather flogger at her side.

"Yes, My Lady," he answered, knowing the penalty for a negative answer. He quaked inwardly to even think about the punishment she would mete out.

"Well let me see, it's been eight days. You must be near to bursting, I think." The words dripped with taunting cruelty as she reached down and yanked the leash attached to his black leather cock ring. He gasped at the sharp pain but obediently rose to his feet. She reached down and grabbed his balls, feeling them for fullness and weight.

"Hmmm...these seem a bit light," she said, squeezing them hard, casually admiring her manicure, approving of the fresh fire-engine red color even as he cringed and doubled over.

"No, My Lady, I didn't mean to, I swear. It was a wet dream. I couldn't stop it!" He tried to fall to his knees to beg but couldn't because of her tight grip on his ball sac.

Involuntary or not, she knew he needed to be punished. Debating inwardly, she decided on 20 lashes; he'd enjoy 50 too much.

She began stroking his cock with her hand, rubbing his balls soothingly, nodding her approval as he began to get hard. His eyes drifted shut at the pleasure of her touch, so he was surprised at the lash of the flogger across his crotch. Although he moaned and whimpered as she administered his punishment, he remained rock hard.

The strands of the flogger left their angry red marks across his upper thighs, cock and belly. He slipped to his knees to huddle whimpering at her feet.

She could feel stirrings of arousal. Pulling on the leash again, she arranged him on his knees, facing toward the wall. Standing in front of him, she shimmied her tight skirt up over her hips, revealing sleek thighs clad in lace-topped stockings and a bare pussy, lips swollen slightly with passion.

"Lick me," she commanded.

He placed his hands on her hips and buried his face eagerly between her thighs. Her eyes closed then, head tilting back to rest against the wall. He licked her greedily, sliding the flat of his tongue up and down the crease between her legs. Using his fingers, he parted her pussy lips and ran his stiff tongue in circles around her clit.

She allowed him to feast on her for a few minutes longer, then gave the leash another pull to get his attention.

"Stand up." He rose obediently to face her. She put her hands on the laces of the bustier, and, never breaking eye contact, slowly unlaced it to reveal full breasts topped with stiff pink nipples. Slowly she placed her hands on the back of his head, guiding his mouth to her. His warm tongue licked her nipples, slowly circling them the way she liked. Increasing the pressure on the back of his head worked to deepen the suction he applied as her passion mounted. He straightened and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her belly. She ground herself against him, grinning slightly as he trembled at the contact. Lowering his head again, he bit her nipple hard in his excitement. Although the sharp pain excited her, she couldn't let him know.

She slapped his face sharply.

"I'm sorry, My Lady," he apologized meekly.

She caressed his cheek, rubbing lightly at the red marks left by her fingers.

"I know," she said softly, giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Now get on your knees." She put both hands on his shoulders and pushed him once more to his knees. Turning around, Maria thrust her ass in Allen's face. He spread her cheeks and began to lick the crease from top to bottom. She put one hand on the wall to brace herself and used the other to caress her own breast, cupping the weight of it in her palm. She squeezed lightly, then used her fingers to pinch and pull lightly at the aroused nipple.

Allen continued to bathe her ass with his tongue. Flattening it, he used it to lick concentric circles around her tight opening. Finally, he slipped his tongue inside her, holding her hips tight to his face. He was moaning and breathing hard with excitement, his cock painfully hard and oozing pre-cum. He would cum soon just from ministering to her. Although she was close to her own orgasm, she recognized the signs in him, and he was not to be allowed relief so soon. Pulling away, she led him to a chair in the corner of the room.

She sat him down, pulling his thighs apart so she could step between them. Reaching into a pocket of her skirt, she extracted a small bottle and poured something into her palm. Turning her attention to his red, swollen penis, she began to stroke it slowly. Allen hissed out a breath as the warming liquid enhanced the sensation of her soft hand sliding up and down his engorged flesh. Using the other hand, she fondled his balls, expertly working him to the edge of orgasm, then backing off. She repeated this process until he was shaking and moaning.

Abruptly, she pulled back.

"I'll be right back. Don't cum," she said simply.

She left him sitting there in a daze. Although there were restraints on the chair, she didn't bother to use them. She was confident of her power over him and knew he would obey. She also knew that having his hands free and having to resist the temptation to stroke himself to completion was far more torture than simply binding him.

The minutes dragged. Allen sat in the chair, naked. He was wearing a silver-studded leather cock ring, tightly snapped, around his cock and balls, that kept him hard even as he tried to clear his mind of all erotic thoughts.

Finally, Maria returned. She had changed clothes and freshened her makeup. Her dark curly hair was combed into a casually trendy style and her brown eyes sparkled with energy. She had exchanged the black leather for a lacy red teddy.

She inspected him, smiling with satisfaction at his still-swollen cock and balls. She patted his head patronizingly.

"Wouldn't your Rolex-wearing Wall Street buddies laugh their asses off if they saw you now," she sneered.

Allen was a stockbroker by day and his secret life as Maria's sub was the perfect antidote to the stress and uncertainty of his daily existence. They had met on the internet and quickly realized they shared complementary interests in the power dynamics of an intimate relationship. It amused Maria endlessly to play the sweet, mild-mannered schoolteacher by day and his fiery Domme by night.

Disdaining the leash, she wrapped her hand tightly around his cock and gave a sharp yank, leading him all the way across the room to the bed in the corner. She laid him on his back, arranging him for her pleasure. Reaching into the nightstand, she removed a pair of thigh cuffs, which she used to secure his hands tightly to his sides.

"I'm going to sit on your face. Won't you like that? And if you're very good, I'll let you make me cum."

Allen moaned eagerly and his cock twitched in anticipation of serving her this way.

She stood on the side of the bed and slipped the teddy over her head. Standing there, she gave him a moment to admire her full breasts, round hips and slim, strong legs. Then she moved gracefully onto the bed and knelt with one leg on each side of his neck. She lowered herself oh-so-slowly onto his waiting mouth.

He moaned again at the taste of her, musky and feminine. In a near frenzy of lust he lapped and licked at her dripping slit. He almost screamed as she reached back and viciously pinched his nipple.

"Slow down," she snapped.

Obediently, he slowed his pace, his cock throbbing painfully in the leather ring. He thought if she didn't allow him to cum soon, he might pass out.

He knew his punishment would be swift and severe if he came before Maria gave her permission. So he recited stock symbols in his head as he continued licking and sucking at her pussy. She moaned in satisfaction, rotating her hips, grinding her clit against his nose. He gloried in the feeling of pleasing her. The combination of lack of oxygen and her frenzied movements increased his arousal until his cock was very nearly purple with veins throbbing, his hips squirming and legs thrashing.

"Oh yes," Maria called out, her head falling back and her legs going stiff. She squirmed and bucked over his face, his tongue lashing at her clit as waves of pleasure flowed through her body. She rode his face until the last spasms of her orgasm passed and she fell limply against the headboard of the bed.

After a few minutes, she rolled off him and cuddled him close. Looking down at his pulsating cock, she cooed sympathetically, "Poor baby, let's see what we can do about that."

He sighed with relief as he felt her moving above him. Finally, she was going to allow him to cum. He shrieked and nearly came off the bed as he felt her hand, full of ice cubes, close around his rigid erection. She laughed cruelly and applied them to his aching balls as well. Using both hands, she massaged him with the dripping ice cubes until he was shivering and his cock was only semi-hard.

"That wasn't too bad, but I've had better," she said, referring to her earlier orgasm.

"Right now I really need a big, hard cock inside me."

She looked at his shriveled cock contemptuously and reached across him to rummage in the bedside table.

"This is what I need. You watch carefully and see what a full size dick looks like."

She was holding a Goliath silicone dildo, shimmery purple and exquisitely detailed with lifelike veins and ridges.

Allen's eyes went dark with lust and his abused cock twitched with returning life. He adored watching her masturbate and seeing the huge dildo filling and stretching her tight pussy was enough to drive him wild.

Rising, she closed her hand around him and led him back to the chair. His gait was awkward because his hands were still bound to his thighs. He stumbled once, and she yanked viciously on the leash, wringing a moan of pleasure-pain from him.

"Don't be so clumsy."

She positioned the chair for the best view of the bed and pushed him down into it. Then she detached the thigh cuffs and freed his hands.

"I know you aren't going to touch yourself until I say you can," she stated calmly.

"Yes, My Lady," he said acquiescently.

Maria stretched out slowly on the bed, laying the Goliath beside her. She began by running her hands all over her body, stroking her breasts, belly and upper thighs. Spreading her legs, she slowly caressed the crease between hip and thigh, allowing her thumbs to lightly brush her swollen outer lips.

She returned her attention to her breasts, cupping them in her hands, then toying with the hard nipples. Looking between her spread thighs, her eyes met Allen's and she could see him breathing heavily, his cock hard all over again. She pinched and squeezed, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Then she clenched her thighs together, rhythmically applying pressure to the swollen flesh between them.

The ache became too great and she needed something to fill her. Reaching for the Goliath, she slipped it into her mouth, sensuously sliding it in and out, wetting it. Allen groaned softly as she fucked her own mouth with the huge dildo. Withdrawing it, she drew it slowly down her body, caressing her collarbone, rolling it over each nipple, dragging it down her belly.

Moving it between her spread legs, she used the tip to tease her clit, tapping it, circling it, bringing herself almost to orgasm. Then, finally, she began to put it in. Slowly, slowly, she pushed the dildo into her slippery pussy, her body vibrating with pleasure at being filled and stretched. Allen's eyes never left the sight before him, and he unconsciously began to stroke his rigid flesh. Maria noticed with a small smile, but decided not to punish him for disobeying. Yet.

She closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling of the huge lifelike cock buried in her throbbing flesh. She thrust it in and out, hard, using the other hand to pinch and pull a nipple. Just as she was on the brink of orgasm, she withdrew the Goliath and set it aside. Allen's eyes widened as she rose from the bed and strolled slowly toward him.

"I told you not to touch yourself," she said, looking down at his hand.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry My Lady. I got carried away. I need to cum so desperately. Please, please don't punish me."

Maria shook her head sorrowfully. "How else will you learn?" she asked.

"Stand up and bend over the back of the chair."

Allen did as he was instructed, trembling with anticipation. She took a wooden paddle from the chest against the wall.

"I ought to shove the handle up your ass, but you'd like that too much. So I'll just have to make you remember this way."

She applied the paddle with slow, deliberate strokes, using all her strength. After her arm tired, she pushed him away from her, causing him to fall heavily to the floor.

Staring deeply into his eyes, she slowly raised her foot and planted it squarely in his crotch. Her red spike-heeled mule dug into his ball sac and he cringed and closed his eyes. She applied more pressure, then when he sucked in a breath and twisted his head pleadingly, a little more.

Looking down at him she said softly, "Next time you disobey me, I'll crush these like walnuts."

"Yes, My Lady," he gasped. His face was bathed in sweat and he was trembling.

"Now, back on your knees," she directed.

He scrambled up and knelt before her. She was amused to see he hadn't lost his erection.

"Because of your disobedience, I never finished pleasuring myself. So I may have need of your little cock after all."

His face lit up and his cock swelled further.

"Stroke it and make it as hard as you can for me."

He did so and when she judged he was ready, she sank to her knees in front of him, then backed up so her ass was against his crotch.

"You are not to move," she instructed patiently. "Can you get that one small thing right?"

He nodded eagerly.

Maria raised her hips slightly and backed into Allen's erect cock. He moaned as she slowly slipped him inside her wet pussy, pushing back against him until he was buried to the hilt. She began moving her hips, rotating against him in a maddeningly slow, irregular rhythm.

He was stone still, head thrown back, body tense and aching for release. She reached back and grabbed one of his hands. Drawing it between her legs, she masturbated herself with his fingers, rubbing her clit furiously. Letting out a cry, she finally climaxed, her pussy shuddering and convulsing around him.

She could feel his hand tighten on her hip and she quickly moved away, making him moan as her wet pussy slid off his aching cock.

Turning around, she looked at him consideringly. He was flushed and trembling, his cock twitching and glistening with her juices.

"Are you ready?" she asked softly.

Without waiting for answer, she took him into her hand and began stroking him.

"You were a good boy and didn't move when I told you not to. So I think I'll let you cum. Maybe next time you'll behave well enough to be allowed to cum inside me."

She continued softly massaging his cock, rubbing his balls and looking into his eyes. His balls tightened and she knew he would not last much longer. She stroked harder and faster and finally his body went completely rigid and he cried out as he finally achieved release. Kneeling face-to-face with him on the floor, she allowed him to shoot stream after stream of hot cum all over her chest. As the spasms subsided, his head dropped to her shoulder and she ran her fingers through his hair and rubbed his back soothingly.

When he'd finally caught his breath, she said, "Now you have to clean up your mess."

Obeying with alacrity, he began to lick her breasts, removing every trace of the sticky semen.

"Very good," she praised him, then reached down to retrieve the leash that was still attached to his leather cock ring. She led him to the bed, pulling back the covers and tucking him in.

"You must be tired, so you need to take a little nap. I'll be back in awhile."

As she left the room, Allen burrowed naked under the covers, shivering with anticipation and no small amount of fear of her return.