Maria: The Birthday Treat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she was on her knees as Jack held her head and fucked her mouth while Pete knelt behind banging her hard and slapping her quivering bum in time with his thrusts. Maria was in a spin now, she had given up counting the number of times that she had come as she held Jack's wet balls in the palm of her hand, and continued sucking hungrily on his cock. She knew that he was reaching the point of no return. His head threw back as he gasped,

"I hope you're ready love; I just gotta empty these big heavy ol bollocks"

With a series of loud groans, he shot stream after stream of hot, thick cum into the back of her throat.

Seeing this and the sight of her pendulous breasts swinging beneath her was too much for Pete, it pushed him over the edge and he had to let go now!

"Oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck me! Yes!" He gasped.

With a loud grunt he let a few weeks worth of pressurised cum shoot deep inside her, slowing his thrusts as the relief spread through him. He looked down at Maria, who was now smiling up at him through a sweaty glow.

"I gotta hand it to you love; you're a bloody marvellous fuck!"

The three of them collapsed in a satisfied tangle of limbs on the floor as they slowly recovered.

Maria was in heaven, she had never imagined being so solidly fucked for so long. Her mind was already planning how good it would be to have these two at home with the comfort of a big bed, and her husbands cock to join them. They might be nearly twice her age but two big cocks are two big cocks. Life was looking good.

***

Finally, Maria stood up and weaved her way unsteadily to the washrooms to tidy herself up as Jack and Pete straightened the office.

Her mind was working overtime now, should she rush home and tell Steve? Or maybe it would be better if she invited them over so that he could join in. She could then tell him what had happened in the office afterwards.

"That's it!" she decided, "I'll invite them over for dinner and let events take care of themselves!"

As she returned to the office, Jack and Pete were ready to leave.

"Right then love, one more kiss each and we'll be off!" Jack grinned.

"More!" Maria smiled, "I thought that you two would have had enough by now!"

Jack pulled her to him.

"Darlin', Jack's right, you're a wonderful fuck! You can have more of us anytime you like!"

Maria laughed, "Well, you certainly have a charming way with words, ...actually, how would you like to come to dinner next Friday, we'll be more comfortable at home, oh, and by the way, it will be a black tie affair!"

The date was agreed, and after giving them both a long, lingering kiss goodnight as they continued to grope her tits, Maria eased herself into her car and shakily set off for home.

***

On arrival, she showered and changed as usual, before preparing dinner.

After dinner Steve took her to the local pub for a few drinks until closing time.

A little later, Maria lay back in bed, naked except for her stockings and suspenders, as Steve slipped down beneath the sheets. He loved giving oral as much as she loved receiving it.

After a few minutes his tongue began to probe her wet pussy.

She reached down to run a hand through his hair.

"Are you sure you want to do that tonight darling?" she asked gently.

"Mmm" replied Steve, and then lifting his head, "Why shouldn't I?"

"Well, you know, after those two big old cocks have been fucking me all afternoon, I just thought I'd ask!"

Steve's face appeared from beneath the duvet, he was grinning from ear to ear. He loved it when she talked dirty.

"What happened then?" he asked, propping himself up on one elbow and settling so that he could take a handful of one tit while licking the nipple of the other as he listened.

Maria described the events of the afternoon in graphic detail as she felt his cock stiffen against her thigh. She slid down the bed to demonstrate how she had been forced to suck them in turn, while the other one fucked her mercilessly.

She then sat over him with his cock buried deep inside her as she explained how they described her body, and how much they enjoyed having a piece of young pussy, her tits bouncing in time with his thrusts.

Finally, Steve could take no more. He rolled his gorgeous wife onto her back and fucked her for all he was worth.

A little later, Maria slept peacefully, snuggled up against him. Steve was still awake, thinking how lucky he was to have a wife that so readily shared his fantasies.

He finally closed his eyes and began to drift off, thinking how wonderful it would be if it was all true.

He really would like to see her getting a good hard fucking from those two! Still, one day perhaps!

***

To be continued:

If you have enjoyed this story, please take a second to vote. Thanks for your time.

12