Maria the Witch Ch. 02

Story Info
Magical sexy girl decides she needs to fuck his real mom too.
4.6k words
4.5
29.8k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop at a coffee shop and pick something up, then come by my place," Maria texted me one day.

It'd been about a week since I'd learned my old high school crush was bisexual magic witch lusting after my mom. She'd morphed my body into my mother's and then had a big black man named Titus fuck us both. She changed me back, at the very least, but I was still confused over how much I enjoyed the whole thing. I'd masturbated to the thought of Maria's naked body every night since.

When I arrived, Maria was sitting on her couch in a black shirt and miniskirt.

"Sit, let's talk," she said. I got onto the couch next to her.

"So last week was fun." She laughed deviously and I smiled.

"It was," I responded, "I'd never done anything like that before."

"Oh, don't sweat it, just because you liked getting fucked that one time doesn't mean you're gay. We've all got a little something in us that's nice to get out from time to time."

"Tell me about it."

"Well, Thomas, last week was special for me too. Now, you know how nice it is to get fucked by Titus, and I mean you do know, but that's pretty common place. I got fucked by Titus right before you came over here. What was really special about last week was you, or should I say, the fact that you looked like that sexy little mom of yours." She laughed again.

I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. "True."

"And I mean, you really don't understand, I've had a hankering for that woman since I was just a little girl! Your mom, to me, is just the absolute perfect sex creature. Watching you take that cock last week, I mean, you weren't her, of course, you were you, but it was so close to what I've always dreamed. I'd always wanted the image of your mom's pretty fat lips wrapped around my monster cock, but until now, I'd never been capable of having a monster cock (magic's a hell of a thing, sweetheart), and now all I need is your mom!"

"Thanks?" I offered.

"No, I'm serious. I never went after her because you were my friend, though that never stopped some other of our friends in high school--"

"Wait, what do you mean?" I interrupted.

"Woops, don't worry, Tommy, I guess I wasn't supposed to say that. But I'll tell you about it later. Anyway, I wouldn't dare stick one inch into your mother's slim perfect body without your permission! And I thought I could live without her, satisfying myself with different men and women all across everywhere, I really did. But last week really showed me that I can't, Tommy, I just can't. I want your mom so bad it's like an itch, babe, I want my face smooshed between those big beautiful tits and I want her licking my asshole and sucking my monster cock and I want every inch of her tan body covered with the woman-jizz that spews from my magic cock. Tommy, I've got to bone your mom!"

I was a little stunned. The passion with which she spoke was turning me on, you could see how flushed she was with the idea, her breasts heaving with her heavy breaths and all I could think about was how moist her underwear must be...

"Tommy!" she yelled, snapping me out of my daze.

"Sorry, what?"

"Tell me what I have to do for your permission. Tell me what gift I have to bestow upon you for you to walk me to your mother's bedroom, kiss me on the cheek, and then listen from the couch in the den while I fuck your dear mom's brains away!"

Holy shit, Maria was really serious about this. The sexy witch across the couch from me was begging me to let her fuck my mom!

"Well," I said, "How about a blowjob?"

She cocked her head to the side, considering the idea.

"You want me to suck your dick?" she said, licking her rosy red lips.

"Yeah, how about that?"

She considered it for another moment.

"Maybe," she said, hesitantly, "Are you hard right now?"

"Yes," I answered. The thought of the young creature besides me down on her knees with my tool in her mouth had made me hard immediately.

"Whip it out, then I'll decide." I did as she instructed.

"Oh, see, that's kind of what I expected." She looked disappointed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're not very big."

"Pardon?"

"You don't have a very big cock. And that's being generous. What I'm saying is that you have a pretty small cock, really, a very small cock."

"Does that mean you won't blow me?"

"Well, what would I get out of it? When I'm sucking a big cock, I get the immensity of it in my mouth, the power of the shaft and the strong man attached to it. But a small cock, I don't know, it would just be kind of pathetic."

I was hurt by her words.

"But you're a witch, right? Just make it bigger first!"

"I could do that, that's true, but the whole time I was sucking it, I would know that it wasn't the real thing, that it was just a fake cock worn on the body of a small dicked man. Now that I've seen your real size, honey, I won't ever be able to forget."

I frowned, but Maria started to laugh.

"Aw, come on, don't be sad. It's kind of funny, really. Like think of all the men out there, with their big dicks and big balls, just swatting away the different offers from bimbos and slut who want to wrap their lips along some giant piece. Like there's got to be tons of guys out there who if they dropped their pants, I couldn't help but get down on my knees for them! And then there's you, sweetie, and your little thing. I mean, you were willing to give up your own mother to my ravenous fuck-tool just for me to suck your little thing off once! That's pretty funny, ain't it?"

I didn't think so, but I laughed along with Maria, who found it hysterical.

"You can get a better deal than that, think about something else you want."

My cock starting to deflate in my lap, I thought for a few moments. I remembered a blonde who lived in my hall, one with a big bubbly chest who went running every morning in a sports bra and tiny shorts, flat sexy midriff open and exposed.

"Can you get me a different girl to fuck? Like, seduce her with your magic so that she'll bang me?"

Maria laughed at that too.

"Honey, you want me to help you rape some girl? Not going to happen, Tommy! I may be a witch, but I'm not evil! I won't be a part of any thing where some girl is forced to take in your tiny thing if she doesn't want to! (and come on, why would she?) Think of something else, darling."

Maria stared at me from across the couch. She was glancing downwards at my package at times, which was fully deflated now and even shorter when flaccid.

"Maria, I really don't even want another girl, honestly. You talk about how you've wanted to bang my mom since high school? I've wanted to bang you since high school. For years I've bene wanking myself silly to pictures of you in bikinis and in short dresses. If you won't suck my dick, what can I do to you?"

Maria was smiling.

"Come on, Tommy, you've really wanked yourself to me over all these years?"

"Maria, it's practically all I've done."

"Haha, Tommy, god, now I've got this image of you panting in some room furiously playing with your cock to like my yearbook photo."

I squirmed a little.

"Tommy, don't tell me you've actually done that!"

"Do you know how much cleavage you show in that picture?"

"Oh wait, was I wearing the yellow top? Fuck, you're right, my tits look amazing in that photo, of course you couldn't help yourself."

Maria was giggling, still entertaining the mental clip of me panting madly to her yearbook photo.

"Well, your cock's no good," Maria went on, "I'm sorry, but I just wouldn't get anything out of that. But you were alright with your tongue last week, would you be interested in making that your price?"

"You mean I lick your pussy?"

"Yeah, and you'd have to eat my ass, too, or else it probably wouldn't work."

I thought about it.

"So I would get to do this for what, a few months?"

"A few months? Honey, if you want to come by every day and munch my bottom while I sit on your face and watch TV or something, you can have me for some fucking years!"

I ran the idea through my mind. I would get contact with Maria's beautiful behind every day for years, even if it was only my tongue and her holes. But I'd have to surrender my mother to her...

"Come one, agree to it. I'll treat your mother real good!"

She pursed her lips and leaned forwards, her breasts parting as I looked down her shirt.

"Okay," I finally said, "I'll do it."

"Great!" Maria said, immediately peeling off her miniskirt to reveal a tiny pink thong, which she shed even quicker, "Now get munching, Titus fucked me an hour ago, but the idea of boning your hot little mom in the near future has got me soaked!"

She shoved me down onto the couch and hopped her body onto my face. Her thick thighs pressed against my cheek and her own gorgeous puffy cheeks were plomped around my face.

I dug my tongue between them and found her hole, flicking and licking at it like I was supposed to do.

She gyrated onto my face continually, and I switched back and forth between licking Maria's ass and her sweet wet pussy. A combination seemed to make her gush more than one area, and I tried my hardest to just get her as wet and squirming as possible.

Though it wasn't as if she left me a cream pie, it was clear from the taste that Titus had been there. I had experienced the sensation of gulping down his semen last week, so it didn't bother me, but Maria made a point of hollering, "Tasting anything salty down there? When Titus cums, he fills it all up real good!"

My cock was rock hard the whole while during which Maria was writhing on top of my face. By the time she dismounted me, I was begging for release. As Maria headed off to take a shower, she tossed me her pink thong panties from the floor.

"Go wild," she hissed, and by the time she'd slammed the bathroom door shut, I was already close to ejaculating.

When she came back to the couch dressed only in a towel that seemed more than a washcloth than a proper towel, I had covered the thong in my white sticky mess.

"God, Tommy," she exclaimed, her tits begging to fall out of the skimpy towel, "You really do like to jerk off to me." She laughed, I nervously did too.

"So, can you get your mom to come to dinner tonight?" Maria asked me.

"Um, sure, I can arrange something."

"Excellent," Maria said, grinning, "You have no idea how ready I am to really pump into that woman!"

I left Maria's apartment unsure of how to make the phone call. I obviously wasn't going to tell the whole truth to my mother; I hadn't whored her out, just given my blessing to Maria if she was capable of seducing her. And of course she was: if Maria couldn't charm a girl on her own (a rarity), she had literal magical spells up her sleeve.

My mother had conceived me at an extremely young age, and so she raised me by herself without a man. She had never married, never even taken a serious boyfriend, though she had dated a large amount of men casually through the years. She was never a strict mom, you could describe her as a "fun" mom. She went out clubbing, she went to bars. We never suffered because I was never a difficult child and so I never needed a lot of attention.

My mom was never a slut, at least openly. In the later years of high school, I would occasionally become aware that she was coming home late, bringing with her a male guest. He was always gone by the time I came out for breakfast, however; my mother never showed her cards openly. This, however, just made me suspect she did more; if she concealed this, how much more sexual activity was she concealing?

Not that I cared. I stayed out of my mother's sexuality as much as she stayed out of mine.

I called my mom, she was happy to hear from me. I told her I was getting together with Maria from high school for dinner and asked if she wanted to come.

"Oh Maria, that pretty quirky girl, I'll absolutely come tonight!"

That was set. I told her a time and a restaurant, texted the same to Maria, and went back to my own place to get ready.

I arrived first, waiting outside the nice Italian restaurant for fifteen minutes before Maria showed up. She was wearing a slim black dress, tits popping out the top. It was the best I could do not to tackle her to the ground and start humping her leg.

"You look good," I told her.

"Thanks, Tommy," she said gleefully, "It's 'cause I'm getting your MILF's pussy tonight!"

"We'll see," I said, "The deal was that I arrange this and give you permission to bang my mom. You have to get her to consent first."

"Oh please, like that will be a bother," scoffed Maria.

"I think you're overestimating how easy my mom is," I responded.

"No, your mom is pretty easy. Trust me I know."

I suddenly remembered the hint Maria had said earlier about some of my friends in high school not respecting that my mother was off limits. I asked if she would tell me now about it.

"Oh right," she said, scrolling through some texts on her phone, "Well I don't want to ruin your friendship with any of the guys, but let's just say that one of them got pretty intimate with your little old mommy."

"Bullshit. When?"

"Apparently a few times."

"How is it possible that I would never know?"

"Honey, I have no idea. He was telling the whole school. What happened was during the 12th grade field trip, the one your mom chaperoned? He had to sit up front next to her for the ride back and they got to chatting and he supposedly pulled out his cock during the conversation, right there on the bus. The way he tells it, your mom wrapped her delicate little finger around that young monster dick and jacked him off right there! We all thought he was lying, but as you can imagine, a sexy mom jacking off a student is not something that goes fully unnoticed. The girls sitting in the row across from them got quite a show. And since they would have no reason to lie (they weren't friends with us or you), when they agreed that your mommy had stroked him off on the bus, everyone knew it must be true!

"About a month later, we were all at the mall and we saw a familiar face buying some sexy lingerie at Victoria's Secret. Since he had that encounter on the bus, he had no shame waltzing into the store to say hi to your slightly embarrassed mom. Can you imagine what it's like to get caught by your son's friends when you're buying sexy underwear? Anyway, he took her by the shoulder and talked to her away from all of us, and then we all saw as he led her into the changing stall where he boinked her from behind!"

"I have trouble believing any of this," I told Maria, even though I firmly trusted her that all of this had happened, "But even if that's true, just because my mom boned one guy doesn't mean she's easy."

"Oh yes it does," Maria said, "Because the key is in the individual who had banged her."

"What does that mean?"

"It means," she said, "And I hope this doesn't reveal the identity of our anonymous mother fucker, but the way he got her to jack him off on the bus, and the way he got her to come with him into the changing stall, it was because he told her how huge his cock was!"

This didn't reveal the mother fucker at all, of course, many of my friends had large penises which they flung out proudly in the locker room or when joshing around about how everyone should "suck their dick, bitches!".

"I'm not sure what you're implying," I said.

"It means your mom is a sucker for some big cock! She loves the large, the well hung, the ones with big fat penises the size of your forearm!"

I became self conscious of my own package, which was indeed as small and puny and Maria had said.

"And we all know," Maria went on, "That thanks to some magic lessons, I can have the biggest cock I want. Check this out."

She looked around the street outside this restaurant for other people, but we were alone. She slipped up her dress and stuck a hand into her panties to flop out one was the biggest thickest flaccid cocks I had ever seen, even in porn.

"Look at this baby," Maria said, swinging the amazing penises around like a lasso.

"And this is just soft!" she said, putting it back in her pants.

"You're huge, Maria," I said, smiling a little.

"Damn right," she said, "And every inch is tailor made for your mom's pretty cock-sucking mouth."

From the parking lot, my mom finally approached where the two of us were standing. She was wearing a gold dress, her boobs loosely supported by the folds. My mother's tits were big, sure, but they were more interestingly round, and the way the dress hugged them was reminiscent of the way it might look if a man was hugged to her back, cupping her boobs from behind.

Maria licked her lips when she saw her tasty treat approach.

"Maria, it's been years, how are you?" my mom greeted the witch, hugging her. As the two sets of boobs pressed together, I wondered if my mom could feel Maria's cock pressed against her thigh.

At the table, my mom continued to express how nice it was to see us, and how nice it was that we young people were willing to invite her out to dinner. I smiled weakly, Maria smiled a little more deviously.

"It's a reunion," Maria sparkled, "Of my high school best friend and the mother who supported both him and me." Maria didn't add that that mother had supported her by being her most valuable imagined fuck.

Maria reached under the table and pulled out a bottle of tequila.

"I brought this, figured we should have some fun!" Maria was holding nothing on her way in, and so I knew this was some sort of enchantment she had just drawn out of thin air.

"Tommy, why don't you stick to water, be the designated driver okay?" Maria winked at me, pouring a big glass of liquor for my buxom mom.

I looked at the label of the bottle, trying to figure out if this would turn my mom into a horny maniac, knock her unconscious, or just make her fall in love with Maria. I eyed Maria carefully.

"No dirty tricks," her eyes seemed to respond back. That sentiment was right; all of that was too manipulative for Maria. She would use magic to help her, sure, but she would do the groundwork on her own.

Maria dropped her napkin on the floor, and when she bent over to pick it up, whispered to me, "Truth serum."

Ah, so that was her plan.

My mom picked up the glass, tilted back her head and shot down the tequila, letting it all do go down smooth in a big lump down her throat.

My mom pursed her lips in a satisfying "ahhh" with finishing. Maria smiled widely.

"So," Maria said, addressing my mother across the table, "That's a lovely dress you've got on."

"Oh thank you," said my mother, her eyes rolling around a bit drunkenly, "I picked it out because it makes my tits look stellar."

I gasped. Maria's magic was working, my mother would never say something like that in front of me.

"I mean, sorry Tommy," the intoxicated truth-teller said, looking at me, "But it does make your mom's tits look great."

"It sure does," Maria agreed, "You have a great rack."

"Thank you darling, that's a popular opinion."

"Is it?" Maria asked.

"Absolutely. Most guys, when they get me undressed, they go straight for my chest. And who could blame them! Just look."

My mom put her hands beneath her clothed breasts, and lifted each up and down swiftly in anti-unison. Maria's and my eyes were glued to the scene, watching my intoxicated mommy's round mountainous tit-flesh jiggle in their gold straps. Even a few people at the other tables were distracted by my mom's sexual scene.

"Mom!" I yelled, embarrassed, but she wasn't having it.

"Shut up Tommy, I'm just trying to have some fun," my mother said. I was beginning to wonder if Maria added some a little resentment-to-me in that tequila too, "Just because I'm your mom doesn't mean I don't have an immensely wonderful set of titties."

Maria just smiled and smiled.

"With such a great chest like that," Maria started, "You must get a lot of admirers."

12