Mariah

Story Info
Breathless online lovers meet.
1.3k words
3.4
23.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah was a beautiful Cuban woman I met in chat about a year ago. Long black hair, 40 years of age, 5 ' 7", 145 lbs, and the most incredible breasts - 38dd. We hit it off immediately, and found we turned each other on first through chat, then email, then phone sex.

She had a deep sexy voice with a southern lilt, and just hearing her answer the phone made my cock harden. Though I'm a married Englishmen I do travel to the states through my work, and the connection we had made meant I had to take her up on her invitation to try and see her the next time I was in Florida.

I wouldn't call myself a serial cheater, and I know she had never had anyone else during her 13 years of marriage, so we were both nervous about finally meeting, especially as we both knew we dreamed about fucking the day we met. We even used to joke about it. I checked into a hotel near the airport and waited for her knock on the door just after midday.

I knew what she looked like, but in person she was even more seductive. She had a thin summery dress on, with bare tan legs in sandals. Her hair was long and lustrous and her breasts were so big and firm that I had to make a conscious effort not to stare. Her dark brown eyes sparkled with nervousness and excitement, and before we could help it we were kissing in an embrace. I wanted to devour her. I wanted to strip her off and worship at her beauty, and fuck her like she had never been fucked before...

We were breathless and panting as we started pulling at each other’s clothes. I hoped in some way I hadn’t disappointed her, that she wanted this as much as me...but when she sank to her knees and looked up at me, lost in lust as she started to unbutton my trousers - I knew she wanted to please me as much as I wanted to please her.

I pulled my boxer shorts down and my cock fell towards her face. She seemed anxious to see it, anxious to kiss the uncircumcised head. I felt like a god, about to defile beauty, about to take what belonged to another man and make it my own. She started to suck the head into her mouth, and then crawled up the length, as I grew bigger in her mouth. I felt the blood pumping through my veins, throbbing through the length and thickness of my manhood, making my balls ache and all my thoughts seemed to concentrate on the head of my cock as it slid deeper into her mouth. I reached for her long hair and held it in both hands, I started to feed her throat, going deeper, until she started to gag and pulled away to start again. I was secretly leased she gagged on my length and thickness. I wanted there to be an edge to it. I wanted to bring the slut out in her, to flood her senses with lust. When I felt so hard I would burst I dragged her up off her knees and pushed her towards the edge of the bed.

I had to possess her. I had to be inside her, where only one man had been for the last 13 years. Pushing her forward I lifted the dress up over her back and pushed her head into the bed. Her ass was fulsome, round, shapely and made to be seen by men. I pulled the plain white thong towards me, stretching it in my hand until it ripped. I left it to pull the cheeks of her ass apart and slide 2 fingers across her pussy.

She was dripping wet, and shuddered as I touched her. Her head remained where I’d left it, pushed into the bed and hidden under her dress, but I could hear her panting and see the edge of a flushed neck. I had condoms, but I knew now I wasn’t going to use them with her, ever.

I gripped my cock and bent slightly to line her pussy up. I felt her jump as she realized I was going to fuck her, hardly 10 minutes after we'd first met. I pushed forward, and felt her wetness open up before me. Yet she felt tight, like a hot wet flower opening up as I pushed deeper and deeper. She started to groan, and when I held her hips in my hard grip and started to fuck she became louder. I felt as though I’d finally come home, that her pussy was made for me, made to open up wet and hot for my cock, and all the cocks of all the men in the world. I started to speed up, to fuck her with pace and power. I wanted her to cum and cum, and then suddenly it hit her.

She moaned out louder and louder, wanting more, groaning "Oh god, oh god, what are you doing to me...I’m cumming, yes, yes" and her orgasm crashed over her in waves, making her cry into her the bed and her legs shake.

I fucked her through the storm of her climax. I wanted her to cum again. My balls felt so full that I measured my strokes so as not to reach my own release too soon. I slapped her ass, and the shock of it made her throw her head back. I reached for a fistful of hair and pulled her head back towards me, her neck taut, and her back arched in supplication. I had her now, had her in a grip that ended in orgasm after orgasm.

I learnt to play her body, learnt what it was pushed her over the edge. A slap on her ass when she least expected it, the rubbing of her clitoris when I reached underneath, and the edge of my thumb lodged in her ass...her body was a playground, a palace of delight.

Maybe it was her fourth or fifth orgasm, but I sensed she was weakening, that her body was wilting. Now was the time for me to cum. I knew I had so much cum to give her - yet where? Her pussy was tempting, but I wanted to defile her, to watch her watch me as I showed her my orgasm.

I pulled her up off her knees and back onto the floor. She was flushed and her eyes were alive yet dull, as though she had been somewhere deep inside herself. I stood above her and felt the sweat run down my body as I jerked off. My cock was inches from her face. We'd hardly spoken, but now I held her eyes in my gaze and said, "I want you to taste me Mariah".

"Yes, give it to me, cum in my mouth...god.... please...let me see it". Her words pushed me over the edge. My cock was an inch from her open mouth when I felt the release spread through me and I came. One, two, three spurts of cum right into her open mouth, then four, five, six across her lips and cheek. She looked so beautiful. I watched her as she continued to look at me and then open her mouth as wide as she could and show me what was on her tongue. Then she closed her mouth and took a deep gulp as she swallowed.

Later after we had showered together and we lay together naked on the bed, I told her I had a surprise for her. Could she get away to see me in 2 nights time.

“Why?” She was curious; “you mean to see you again?

“Yes, you'll see me, but this time I have someone else who wants to meet you as well.”

“You do? Who? Why?”

“Well, you remember Jerome don’t you?”

“Jerome who I chat with you mean?”

“Yes, the black Jerome, the black cyber friend you have, the one you explore your other fantasy with. Well.... I’ve been chatting to him too...we've become good friends, and he’s coming to town the day after tomorrow...and he wants to join us.”

"Oh god" you said, and shivered as you reached for my hardening cock....