Mariah Carey Berry

Story Info
Mariah is controlled by a fellow student.
3.6k words
3.59
102.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tigereye
Tigereye
12 Followers

Mariah Carey did two more steps before the music stopped and she looked around to make sure every dancer was in their place and not off the mark. She nodded in satisfaction that rehearsal was going so well before stiffing a little. She tossed the mike to a standby and almost ran to her dressing room. Shutting the door, she raised her dress and slipped two fingers under the panty to remove a slim plastic object from behind the material. She flushed with excitement and saw the sparkle in her eyes as she flipped the phone, raised it to her ear, and said 'hello' as she smelled her own aroma. There was no question in her tone, there was only one person who even knew the phone existed, let alone had the number and she never missed the calls, no matter where or when.

He watched as the girl got into her car after school. He had been admiring her for several months but she had barely acknowledged his existence other than to let him know that he was annoying just being in her sight. Her friends were the same way, always going for the jocks or the smart ones that could help them study and pass. It seemed to him that every girl was like that, not wanting to have anything to do with a boy unless he could help her in some obvious way. The girl that was pulling out of the school parking lot was just like that, never allowing him to show her that he could help her. Today, she would find him very helpful.

He followed her for a few blocks, knowing her exact route to practice and that her friends would be waiting for her. He glanced at his watch and moved closer, not wanting anyone else to have his opportunity.

The girl's car coasted to a stop just about where he anticipated and she was still trying to restart it when he pulled in ahead of her. He stared at her as he walked back and he could see her annoyed look at both her situation and her rescuer. She told him the car stalled and wouldn't restart and he opened the hood and make motions. The cutoff valve was still in place and he got a wrench and screwdriver from his own car and banged around a minute. When he approached her window, she tried to start it again, but with the valve in place, no gas would go to the carburetor and he had no worry about her driving off on him. He explained that a part was loose and he would need a new one to replace it. Then she could drive to wherever she was going and he was amused to see her reaction of anger. She actually yelled at him! Like it was his fault! He was amused at the idea that it actually was his fault, but saw no reason to tell her.

He did offer to drive her to her practice and he would pick up a new part while she was there. The car would be ready in an hour or so and all she had to do was pay him for the part, the labor was free. With another annoyed look at him and not seeing anyone else to rescue her, she got out and got in his car.

He turned the air conditioning on so the windows stayed up and he tapped the crystal balls hanging from the rearview mirror. She glanced at him and put her hand up and stopped the swaying.

"That's very irritating to watch."

"That's because you didn't watch them, you just saw them moving."

He tapped them to start swinging gently again as he started the car.

"Whatever" She was angry and glanced at her watch for the second time since she got into the passenger seat. Obviously wishing it was one of the cuter hunks in school that had stopped to help.

"They're very relaxing. You should try it just to relax some. You're sitting as if you were on nails."

"Can we get going? I do have a practice to attend."

He moved into traffic and spoke slow, almost in a monotone, about how relaxing watching the balls were. By the time they covered a second block, she was looking at the swinging crystal glitter in the sunlight and blinking. By the time they drove past the street where she had practice, she had her eyes closed and listened as he spoke and verified that she was under. So much for waving a watch in someone's face!

He got her to her house and inside to the living room. His parents wouldn't be home for another two hours and he set up the camera as his guest stood still and tried to remove the itch from the inside of her nose. He got some video of her seeming to vigorously pick her nose without caring who saw, although she thought she was alone. That itch was really getting to her when he told her that she managed to get it. She did a dance routine for him and agreeing that she was sweating from that, she removed her clothes and stood by the ottoman to take her shower.

He managed to cum in his pants as she exposed her body. Seeing that she shaved everything from the hips down sent him over the edge. It made sense when he watched the tape later that someone modeling would have to be prepared to not have hair showing in some of the more daring outfits, but at the time, it was erotic to him.

The trick, he knew, was to have her do things she would normally do and he had to think of how to phrase his scenarios to her. As he thought, he smiled as she ran her hands over herself as she would have seen a towel there and he almost clapped as she turned toward the camera and seemed to be examining her body in a mirror. An unexpected plus for him!

It was time for her to relax again and he told her 'Mariah Carey berry', the code phrase for her to sleep. He left her dancing in place for the camera as he quickly showered himself and came back for the test he had been waiting for. She still stood in about the same spot and he loved seeing her bend over, her ass to the camera as he had her checking her legs for hair stubs after she was told to stop dancing.

"Mariah, you like ice cream and like to lick the cone as well, don't you?"

Mariah nodded and she licked her lips at the thought of having some ice cream. He arranged a chair for her to sit in and stood in front of her after adjusting the camera angle. He stuck his cock in front of her and told her to savor her favorite flavor. He had never had sex before and he found himself swaying to the sensations as she licked the ice cream and went down his shaft to cover the cone. He came in just a minute and only managed to squeak to her that the ice cream was melting and to lick it up quickly. She slurped his cum and even licked at her hand where it drooled down her fingers.

"Did you like your ice cream, Mariah?"

"Yes, it was yummy!" she smiled at him as she licked her hand clean. He smiled back, as her tongue got to the ring on her finger. The camera should pick that up with little problem, which was why she was seated as she was.

"Now that you're refreshed, you should practice another dance routine, shouldn't you, Mariah?"

"Yes, that would be best."

He moved the chair and sat down as she danced naked for him and the camera, some of her gestures innocent with clothes, but suggestive while nude. He saw the clock and gave a start as he thought of how time had passed. Mariah got dressed after her practice and they went back to his car and drove back to hers. She sat behind the wheel as he removed the cutoff valve. He told her that she had missed her own practice but her car was now fixed and she also handed him twenty dollars for the part she never needed or got. It amused him no end to have her pay for what she had done at his house.

He drove around the block and saw her driving away and followed as she went straight home, got out of the car and smiled as she looked around as if she wasn't sure what had happened that afternoon. Then she went inside.

The next morning he passed her in the hallway and smiled and nodded at her but she ignored him as she talked to her girlfriends. She ignored him three more times that day and all he felt was anger. He had stopped and helped her and now she wanted to dismiss it from her mind! It was, he reflected, time to act from another direction. Being nice wasn't the way to her, especially when he noticed her and her friends checking out one of the jocks with a reputation for roughness with the females.

The second morning after the stalled car incident, he stood by her locker and opened a notebook on the pretense of looking at some notes. No one would notice him anyway, but he liked to think he was cautious. He watched Maria open her locker door, slip in two textbooks and reach for the one on the shelf, just like she always did. She looked at the folded paper and turned it over and over before smiling. Thinking it's a love note from one of the jocks? He asked himself and was rewarded by the pale look on her face as she saw the pictures inside the paper. Definitely her, with a nice close up of her unique ring, licking at the cum on her face and then sucking her fingers clean.

After lunch he stood by her locker again. By now he knew the combination and he couldn't wait to see the reaction of his gift. Mariah came to her locker, talking to a guy and still looking as nervous as she had when she had first seen the pictures. She opened the locker door and he could hear the guy with her let out a 'wow' before she even looked down. A full frontal nude shot of her was taped to the inside of her locker door and more than one student got a good look before she slammed the door shut. He went to class with a smile even as he looked out the window and saw Mariah leaving school early and going home.

She was out sick for another day before returning to school and he noticed that someone was always hanging around the hallway with a view of her locker. So she had told somebody about the pictures and for some reason he found that curious since he would never think that she would tell anyone. If she needed to talk, then there was no reason it couldn't be that nice guy that helped her once before, he thought with a smile. No reason at all.

It was late in the afternoon before he could approach her without someone in earshot and he muttered 'Mariah Carey berry' and almost stepped into her as she halted. He gave instructions for her to meet him at the east door at 3:00 PM and he stood at the door wondering what she would do. She showed a few minutes early and he made sure she was under again before asking her questions. Was she wired and Mariah shook her head and who were the people she had hanging around her?

"No one around me" she told him "just my locker. Some creep has been faking pictures and placing them in there."

"Get rid of the locker guards and don't have anyone guarding you. Remember when you wake up that I can help you. I helped you before and I can help you again. In fact, you know that only I can really help you when you need it. Only I can be relied on in a problem."

"Yes, you can help me and only you. I was silly to ask anyone else. Please help me."

"You are convinced that only I can help in any way. Meet me in an hour by the Dairy Queen and convince me that you understand that only I can solve your problem. Understand, Mariah?"

"Yes, I understand. One hour and hope you will help me. Only you can keep this creep from showing the pictures around. Only you can save my reputation. Only you can solve my problems for me."

"Good. Do you have the pictures with you?"

She reached into her purse and extracted all three and he took them from her and dismissed her.

An hour later she was almost in tears as she sat in his car and begged for his help. He asked for the pictures and she went frantic trying to find them. When she realized they were lost and could be picked up by anyone, she started crying and he was there with a sympathetic shoulder. She had no idea why she was there but she did know that when he assured her that he would find her lost pictures for her, she fully trusted that he would. She looked at him with gratitude and thanked him over and over for helping her. He put her under again and drove her to his house. She performed for him again and sucked him off again, this time enjoying a dilly bar. When they returned to her car at the Dairy Queen, he brought her out of it and she was shocked at the time they had spent talking and raced into her own car and drove home.

The next morning she was friendly to him and her girlfriends looked at her like she had two heads as she smiled and said 'good morning' to him. By the end of the week, she agreed to a date as that was the only way he would return the pictures she wanted out of circulation. He had a good time although she was more interested in getting the pictures back. He finally handed her the envelope and assured her that he had barely looked at them. She opened the envelope and almost fainted. There were three pictures of her but not the same ones! One had her sitting on the floor and humping her own hand, another had some male with his groin against her naked ass, and the third had her nude and holding a sign that read 'Mariah Carey – slut fest time!' and it was in her own handwriting! All had her smiling at the camera, naked and looking happy to be doing all these things. She was mortified and made no objection when he took them back and said that he would try to find the right ones. By the time they kissed good night, she was feeling very grateful to her knight in shining armor.

There was no one else she could trust in this trying time of blackmail and deceit and Mariah went out of her way to be nice to her fellow student, although she had to constantly explain her actions to her friends. 'He just seemed nice and like he needed a friend' was an explanation that lasted just so long before she noticed that some of her close girlfriends started planning dates without her and her new 'weirdness'.

He noticed the change in her after one of several dates in which he seemed to find all kinds of pictures of her but not the ones she first asked him to find. Whenever she thought to ask how he got all these pictures, he would smile and she immediately felt bad and pushed the thoughts away. So when she didn't immediately feel better, he put her under to see if his control was waning. It wasn't he was happy to discover, but knowing that she was on the edge of losing friends because she saw him as human and not some insect as her friends did, wouldn't help either. The stress may just break his control if an argument broke out and got too emotional and that was the last thing he wanted.

The next day Mariah acted as if they were just friends and by the end of the week, barely nodded at him. He noticed that she was getting along with her friends again and he had no objections. After all, she made three trips a week to see him on the side and he had all the fun he wanted with her. He continued that way until Senior Year ended and they graduated.

After graduation, he and Mariah spent a week together, openly traveling so she could pursue a career in music, he along for all the sex he wanted in any way he wanted it. He also realized just how good she was and how comfortable she was singing before people. By the end of summer, he allowed her to travel alone as he found the constant auditions and try-outs to be too hectic for his taste.

Mariah always consulted him by phone everyday before doing anything and he would laugh when he read how she decided to do this or that and know that she wasn't even aware of calling him for his decision.

When she called him to tell him that the head of the record studio was looking at more than her voice, he sensed a gold mine. He led her step by step in allowing the seduction of this wealthy admirer.

By now, she was having a cashier's check sent to him every month so that when he didn't like dealing with the idiots at work, he was free to quit and look elsewhere. When Mariah got his permission to marry, she gladly doubled the amount. She also bought a cell phone and only gave him the number, assuring him over several calls that she kept it with her at all times, except when having sex with her husband. When they met again, he put her under and made sure that if she answered the call within thirty seconds, she would feel happy. It made no difference what she was doing, she had to answer the phone alone and she would feel very happy. Mariah found that when she did answer the phone quickly and alone, she was almost on the edge of a good orgasm.

The problem he was now having was not Mariah Carey, but himself. He had found another woman that interested him and he was soon in love for the first time with someone other than himself. So for six months he didn't call Mariah or have anything to do with her except to deposit the monthly cashier check. It wasn't until he was having breakfast with his now live-in girlfriend that she commented that it was too bad about Mariah Carey – she was having marital problems. She wished she would find someone to make sure her career was always on top and make money besides and even his suggestion that it would be difficult since she was a sales rep with a small firm went unnoticed. His girlfriend acted cool to him and each time he tried to find out why, she ignored him. He attempted several times to put her into a trance, but she avoided it each and every time or else something happened to put an end to the possible session.

He finally was unable to cope anymore and promised to call his old high school friend and talk to her. He was more than surprised when his girlfriend insisted they go to where her next concert was and talk to her in person.

That Friday after her concert, Mariah was chatting with her old friend and his new one as if there was no care in the world. He tried several times to get her under but his girlfriend seemed almost glued to Mariah and never left her side as they talked and giggled as old friends. His girlfriend on the other hand, was getting upset at him for not getting to the root of the problem since Mariah refused to discuss her pending divorce and the problems with it. The more he tried, the more she refused and the more his girlfriend got upset.

He was getting desperate as his girlfriend suggested that she and Mariah spend some time without him since he was almost useless. He broke under that and quickly put Mariah into a trance. She openly told them all they wanted to know and his girlfriend asked him if he knew what he was doing. He nodded and she then told Mariah to suck him off and she quickly knelt, opened his pants, and proceeded to suck. He protested but his girlfriend smiled and laughed at him.

"Super tramp wimp"

She watched as his eyes glazed over at her code words and she smiled even more. She told Mariah to stop and then to kiss her. It was several hours later that the three of them parted, she and Mariah very satisfied and him wondering when he fell asleep.

As they headed back to the airport, she smiled even more at her boyfriend. He had no idea she was one of the bitches at high school that he so intensely disliked nor that she recognized him years later. He had even less of an idea that she figured out how a girl like Mariah Carey could stand being around a jerk like him and had drugged him and got the whole story from him. Now she had him and Mariah for all the fun she wanted.

Tigereye
Tigereye
12 Followers