Mariah Carey - Super Slut

Story Info
Kidnap ordeal brings out her slutty side.
2.3k words
3.89
110.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all over the national newspapers of countries around the world, "Mariah Carey freed after 2 day kidnap ordeal." This was one of the biggest entertainment industry stories of all time, and the celebrity hungry people of the world were lapping it up. Mariah Carey had been kidnapped at gunpoint on a routine trip to her local grocery store on literally the only occasion she had left home without her security staff.

"I'll be fine," she told them.

Her entourage were not so sure, but she had the money and the power and they did as she requested. Of course they regretted that hours later but the main thing was she was safe and sound once again.

"Ok so here is the deal Mariah," said her manager during a conference call the day after her rescue. "We will put on a 10 date tour to celebrate your return from hell. The diva, the superstar, the legend Mariah Carey free!"

"I'm not so sure, I mean, it's so soon."

"Hey look this is the showbiz world, we can make some big money out of this unfortunate situation. You're in safe hands now, you have to live your life again. Your kidnapper was shot dead so he can't hurt you anymore now can he?"

She smiled, nodded and agreed with the plans.

-----------------------------------------

The first night of her kidnap she had awoken tied to a chair and feeling groggy. Her kidnapper had used straight old rope and had shackled her legs together. The room was dark and she couldn't quite make him out as he crossed the room towards her.

"You'll feel better soon. I had to use chlorophyll to subdue you," he said in a deep grizzly voice.

She couldn't reply as she had the silk scarf she had been wearing in her mouth as a gag. Instead she screamed all she can. This was soon silenced with a slap to her face. Tears streamed down her eyes as she realised how helpless the situation was. She didn't have a clue if her security team, the police, or the authorities were looking for her right now. She had no idea how long she had been here. All she knew was that her captor could kill her in moments and nobody could do a thing about it.

"I'm sorry, so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," he sighed. "Just do not struggle. I love you and I don't mean you no harm. I just want to bring pleasure. You bring me pleasure every time I hear you sing. Now I want you to feel pleasure from me."

With that he reached out and started groping at her large jutting tits in her white cotton vest top. She took a deep breath and tried to pull back but could go nowhere. She sobbed as he massaged both breasts whilst breathing heavily. He stopped for a moment, but only to reach for some scissors on a nearby table. With these he snipped the straps off her top, and her tits feel free into the stale air of the room. He smiled through gap teeth at the beautiful bosom before him and the fact that her nipples were jutting out erect. She was in complete fear of the situation but her hard nipples made him believe she was enjoying it and encouraged him further. Soon he was sucking both of her huge mounds into his drooling mouth.

Mariah was horrified at what was happening. She was expecting him to hurt or kill her, but even worse he was now in the process of raping her. She could barely move and therefore could not struggle. Instead she had to sit still and put up with this evil man lapping away at her jugs. There wasn't a thing she could do about it. She just hoped that help arrived before he was finished with her, or that he would hurry up and get it over with so she would not suffer.

The kidnapper continued his vile act. After what seemed like an eternity of feasting on her ripe melons, he parted her silky smooth bare legs and slid his rough hand along them and up her short mini skirt. He reached the fabric of her tiny thong and yanked it down her legs. It was caught under her so he used the scissors to snip the garment free. Holding the crotch to his nose he inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm such a sweet pussy," he whispered, sending a shiver down her spine.

She was now exposed to him and it didn't take long for his hand to make its way back up her thighs to her most private place. She grimaced as his bony fingers parted her vaginal lips and made their way to her tight hole. He was pleased to find her slightly damp.

"You're liking this aren't you?" he said. She was taken aback. No she wasn't! She was hating this. Damn her pussy for betraying her.

"I said you're liking this aren't you?"

-----------------------------------------

She snapped out of her trance.

"Sorry?" she replied to the elderly janitor cleaning up her changing room.

She had gotten off stage after the first performance on her "Free!" tour. The old man directed his gaze from her face and down to her parted legs. She sat up sharply. She was dressed in a provocative light green micro-dress that was even raunchier as it was bunched up around her waist, he sheer white panties completely exposed to the elderly worker. He had a lecherous smile and licked his lips. She stood up, pulling the dress down to try and keep her modesty.

"I'm sorry," she offered. "I fell asleep and well, these are the kind of outfits I'm expected to wear. I didn't know it had ridden up and..."

"Didn't look that way to me," he sniggered " in fact your hand was between your legs and you had a big smile on your face. Seemed like you were really liking whatever you was doing. Playing with yourself I'd call it."

"Now I think you must be mistaken!" she shot back with a glare. She felt agitated with this old fool's accusations. He lent casually on his mop pole as he held up his mobile phone.

"My camera phone might say otherwise so I suggest you sit back down and carry on doing that stuff you were doing before I show the whole world what a naughty girl Mariah Carey is..."

"Shit!" she thought. She couldn't believe she was caught in this position. With her high profile following the kidnapping she could not afford to be headline news for an all too different reason.

"You best lock the door," she said as she pulled her skirt up and over her arse cheeks, sitting back down in the chair. "Now what was it I was doing?" she asked, as she slowly brushed a finger over the front of her underwear.

The old man smiled and groped at the bulge in his trousers. Moments later his head was between her parted legs, lapping away at her dripping cunt, just like the kidnapper had on that eventful first night in the basement.

-----------------------------------------

The second and final night of her ordeal, she was no longer tied up in a chair. Now she was on good terms with her captor, and she lay on the couch in the corner of the basement.

"They will find me you know." She told the ugly old fool as he paced up and down the room.

"I know that, but I'm going to have my fun with you in the meantime. A last hurrah if you will."

"So what do you have planned for me today?" she asked, "Gonna suck on my pussy some more?"

He turned and smiled. An ugly smile, his mouth crooked and his teeth more so. The scar on his left cheek was apparent in the spotlight he had stopped under.

"Well as much as I enjoyed that," he said, "I was kind of thinking you'll be returning the favour."

She sat up suddenly, "I really don't think so. I don't so blowjobs"

"Oh really? Well that's gonna change," and he pulled a gun on her.

Walking forwards he unzipped the fly of his grubby pants and freed what looked to be a horrible turgid cock from within. Mariah gave it the once over and decided it was horrific. Slightly fat looking but covered in strands of pubic hair along the shaft. The skin was uncut and looked to have dark spots in places. He pulled the skin back revealing a deep purple cock head that glistened with pre-cum. He was excited already.

"So what's it to be?" he questioned, wanking on his disgusting penis.

She knew she had no choice, and the whole situation was turning her on, just as it had the night before. The thought of this ugly, vicious, yet masterful old man taking advantage of her soon had her feeling moist. She lent forward and grabbed his cock, directing it towards her gaping mouth. He shuddered as she took it in and began to slide her wet gob up and down his shaft.

It had been some years since a girl had even touched his member, let alone taken it into her mouth. He didn't know how long he would last, so he took the opportunity to enjoy the moment, grabbing her curly hair in both fists and thrusting forwards. She struggled to cope with his motions and thick globs of drool fell from her mouth and down her chin, connecting with his ball sack. The whole sight before him was almost too much and he suddenly pulled away.

"Don't make me cum too soon you slut!" he said, slapping her round the face once more.

She stayed silent, and waited his next move. It became obvious he had more than oral relief in mind when he ordered her to bend over the sofa and lift her skirt.

She parted her lips with her fingers as he directed his thick meat towards her hole.

"That's it you dirty bitch!"

-----------------------------------------

"Exactly how I want you," he sneered as he slipped his tiny old man dick in her twat.

Mariah was face down on her dressing room table as the elderly janitor fucked away at the pussy he had just spent 20 minutes eating. She felt so slutty that she was allowing such an unlikely man unleash his sexual frustrations on her curvaceous sexy body and she was loving every minute. He slapped her arse as he pounded harder and harder away at her, his thick grey haired ball sack slapping against her thighs.

They were briefly interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Everything ok in there Miss Carey?" came the voice of John her new head of security.

He was a big black man with a barrel shaped chest. An ex marine he was the best in the business and provided for her by her manager following the recent events.

"Yes," she replied, "Just sorting myself out."

He knocked again, harder this time. Her voice must have sounded muffled slightly and he was suspicious.

"Please let me in Miss Carey, what is going on in there?"

The janitor stuffed her panties in the side of her mouth, to try and drown out her panting. He continued pummelling her tight pussy. However, his actions were soon interrupted by John as he came charging through the door shoulder first, splinters of wood flying everywhere.

"Freeze!" he cried, pointing a gun at the dirty old janitor.

The man looked horrified, hands and cock all pointing to the ceiling. Mariah fell to the floor and crawled over to John. She felt ashamed that she had been found in this situation, and made out it was completely against her will. Taking the opportunity she grabbed the man's phone to delete the photos, and was surprised to find none present. The sneaky old fucker had tricked her.

-----------------------------------------

The kidnapper lay on the floor, eyes staring at the ceiling, blood gushing from the wounds in his chest. He had been tracked down in a painstaking CCTV operation involving thousands of hours of footage. The police had eventually found the old derelict building, and the basement in which he was holding Mariah hostage. They had broken in to find Mariah sprawled out on a sofa asleep and had whisked her to safety. She seemed unharmed physically, but who could say what state she was in mentally?

They then waited for her captor to return. On the orders of the police chief, they opened fire on the man, shooting him in the chest. He didn't stand a chance, and in all honesty, they probably didn't need to shoot him. However, Mariah's management had pushed the fact that they could not afford any leaks from this man to the press from behind bars. The police were easily swayed with the offer of concert tickets for life and a nice cash injection, after all, he was just another nutjob.

-----------------------------------------

Round after round of hot sticky spunk fired into Mariah's chest from the big black weapon before her. John had the biggest cock she had ever seen, and what better way to thank the man for saving her from the horrible sick old rapist janitor than letting her fuck her red-hot cunt. He had even spun her over and slid some of his thick dick into her asshole.

"Thanks for saving me," she smiled as she looked up into his eyes.

"Well you see, I enjoyed this and I think some of my team will enjoy it even more. This place is filled with cameras, and I only have to go to any newspaper and..."

She cut him off. "You don't have to blackmail me," she laughed. "Just bring them in and I'll fuck them all."

She massaged the spunk into her glorious globes and John called on his team to make their way into the room. She really was a super slut.

The End.