Mariana Ch. 07: Dolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls turned towards him and Danielle tugged up both their skirts so that Derek was treated to the sight of twin bare wet slits. She was grinding her ass down into Mariana's lap and you could see the moisture left behind. Mariana must be soaked! Each time she pushed down, her lips opened and Derek got a glimpse of pink.

Derek started to openly fondle his cock watching them. Mariana had her hands delicately on the other girl's hips. Danielle took one of her hands and moved it to her bare breast. The other she pressed between her open thighs. Mariana was stunned for just a second, and then her hands were moving, caressing her breasts, pinching her nipple. And the other hand touched briefly Danielle's pussy. When she arched her breast in response, Mariana got more bold and touched her from bottom to top, splitting the lips and dancing over her clit.

The two sat like that as Derek stroked himself. He could tell that Danielle was breathing heavy. Her chest thrust upward, her hips did interesting up and down movements. The two of them exuded sex and the hunger that Derek felt was shouting at him in his head. Suddenly, Danielle arched and gave out low moans, clearly orgasming as Mariana's fingers plunged in and out of her.

It was more than Derek could take. Mariana saw the pleading in his eyes. She tapped Danielle, who shifted so that Mariana could squeeze over to Derek. Locking her gaze with his she slowly lowered herself onto his lap. His cock was sticking straight up. Her pussy juices made it slick. Once she rubbed her outer lips on his member, and then it was inside of her. She smirked, pumping her little fist in the air, "No hands!"

Derek was grinning, both from her words and from the glorious grip around his throbbing cock. Mariana was raising and lowering herself and then grinding her hips forward. Danielle caressed her hair and breasts, kissing her neck. The combination made Mariana crazy and Derek saw her ride out her first orgasm.

Danielle was rubbing herself to another orgasm as Mariana came. Mariana attacked Derek, kissing his neck. The grind of her pussy on him got insistent. Glancing once more at Danielle, he saw her fingers disappearing inside of her pussy as she pinched her nipple with the other hand. It was all too much. He groaned and exploded inside Mariana. She sensed him cumming inside her and pressed even harder down, which made her cum again. Danielle just sat back and smiled, watching them get off together. She rode out another orgasm herself.

Mariana pulled herself off of Derek. "Ooo," she murmured as his penis pulled out.

It was awkward for a few moments, and then Danielle pulled each of them into a another group hug. Derek remembered distinctly after how warm and soft it was having all those breasts pressed against him.

They gathered their stuff, but Mariana kept looking around. "Where are my panties," she asked.

Danielle help them up, shoulder height, with her finger extended so that they hung behind her shoulder. "Looking for these?" she asked.

Mariana's face loosened. "Thank goodness."

"Walk though the club without them," Daniella said.

The response was a quick shake of her head.

"Trust me," Danielle said. She handed Mariana a pair of pink dental floss that might be considered panties if one squinted. "You can hold mine."

Mariana was reluctant. Derek pressed himself against her from behind, holding her with his arms. He did not say a word. His grip on her felt reassuring. She knew whatever she decided, he would support her.

She barely nodded, keeping her eyes on the floor.

Danielle grabbed her hand and led her out, opening the curtain. They exited the VIP area and every man near them tracked them as they walked. Danielle swished her skirt outrageously. Mariana forced herself to lift her head and she could not believe all the lust she observed towards them. It made her uncomfortable at first, but Danielle's hand and Derek behind her kept her safe.

About halt way to the door she decided "What the hell" and swished her skirt along with her new friend. The thrill as her ass was exposed was unreal. And the breeze on her pussy was exciting. A warm wetness was flowing down her thigh. She knew it was Derek's cum. Derek patted her ass playfully and it was just pure sexual energy all around them.

Reaching the door, Danielle handed her panties to Mariana and she traded Danielle's back. They gave each other a quick embrace.

"Thank you," Mariana said, sincerely.

"Oh, it was my pleasure," Danielle said. "And later tonight when I masturbate, it will be again."

Derek laughed along with them.

"I hope you ask for me the next time you are here."

Mariana was quick to answer, "Definitely. See you next time!"

Derek took her hand back from Danielle and walked towards the car. "Next time, eh?" he asked.

"Did you want to put those back on," he said, pointing to the scrunched up pair of underwear in her hand.

Mariana shook her head, "Nah, it will make the ride home go by faster."

He grinned so hard his face felt like it may split. They got back in the car. He reached over, raised her chin, and tenderly kissed her lips. "I love you so much."

"Awww," was her reply.

To be continued...