Mariana Finds Her Way

Story Info
Lady finds BDSM for the first time.
4.3k words
4.23
28k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank all who helped me with this, thank you

* * * * *

The noise of children playing filled the air, the screams and shouting of happy children made Eddie smile, as he sat on the park bench reading his newspaper. Putting down his newspaper he sat watching the children playing, looking around at the mothers and nannies who were keeping their eyes on the children. A particularly striking lady caught his attention. Lustrous dark brown hair almost black in colour, long and curling, she was wearing an emerald green dress, willowy looking her back turned to him. 'Fucking hell! Doesn't she look fabulous.'

Mariana was looking after her sisters' child for the day, she had noticed the man looking at her, and looking at him without being obvious she could see he was, at a guess ten years older than she, he'd looked to be slightly overweight with greying hair. She had always been drawn to older men. After a while Mariana decided to sit down and with having the choice to sit next to the man or some old derelict, she chose Eddie.

Once Mariana started to move his way, Eddie quickly looked away, conscious that he'd been caught staring, with a quizzical smile on his face he thought 'I must try to create the right impression here. This woman is simply fucking stunning.' Watching her walk, no flow over the ground, her long dark hair swaying as she moved closer, he'd seen her face wasn't perfect but the entire package was nothing short of truly majestic; when she was close he thought 'Her eyes are maybe a little too large for her face' the same with her nose, there was an old scar by her left eye, about an inch long giving her a distinctly exotic appearance.

Sitting the far end of the bench she glanced over at Eddie. He smiled at her "Hi. I love the sound of happy kids"

Mariana smiled "I do too and hello to you. Do you come here often?"

"Quite often, during the day, 'tis a beautiful park on a summer's day." Taking in her beauty he could feel the lust rising in himself, fearing she would see it in his eyes and scare her off, he drank in her beauty and he couldn't get over just how unutterably striking she was without being a classical beauty.

Listening to his accent, she'd noticed he was English, his voice soft and well spoken, as opposed to her husky American voice with the northern twang, she had thought how alert and confident he looked, it could be seen in his bearing; with his every movement of his eyes seeming to miss nothing. When he looked at her she blushed imagining him reading her every thought.

"I have to go I'm afraid. Will you be here tomorrow? It has been a pleasure to meet you."

After looking into his eyes for a few moments Mariana said "I may well be if the day is bright, it has been nice to meet you too"

With a smile Eddie walked away with his thoughts dwelling on the perfectly lovely lady, wondering if she would show up, hoping the day is fine tomorrow. Trying to think up something witty that would help ingratiate himself to her or as he really thought 'pull her' a large, wide smile plastered on his face.

On the following morning Mariana showed up a little early he'd been on her mind all evening she kept seeing his smile and hearing his voice. She didn't have her nephew with her today as her sister wasn't at work, so she didn't have anything special on today. She strolled to the park, after she had been there for five minutes she saw him standing out, striding toward her, seemingly taller than the crowd around him..

The park was becoming crowded with office workers out to enjoy the day when Eddie arrived. At six foot four inches he was taller than most, which enabled him to look over the heads of the other people to see her sitting on a bench. She looked particularly lovely today with her lustrous brown hair, contrasted by a tan dress, she looked lithe and trim which started him thinking of his stomach 'For fucks sake Eddie suck it in son, you look like a bloater'

He walked up to Mariana who stood. Eddie was pleased to notice she was only approximately four inches smaller than him, he'd said "Forgive me for being rude yesterday my name is Eddie and tis a pleasure to meet you"

"Hello again, I am Mariana and I'm pleased to meet you too"

The afternoon passed quickly with them talking the afternoon through, asking each other questions, searching for knowledge of each other. As the afternoon waned Eddie asked Miranda "Would you be kind enough to join me for dinner tomorrow night at Francisco's?"

"I would be so pleased to have dinner with you Eddie thank you"

On the following evening Eddie dressed in his best and only suit with a maroon tie he'd waited outside Francisco's restaurant; checking his watch to find himself ten minutes early; twenty minutes later still waiting and imagining she had stood him up. Suddenly he'd seen her in the crowd, brown hair bobbing, straining his neck to look at her, he saw a glimpse of blue from her clothes; the crowd parts to show her, his breath catches she is gorgeous, mentally he shook his head not being able to believe that she would even talk to him, let alone date him.

As Mariana walked up to Eddie he'd stepped forward lightly put his hands on her forearms leant forward and lightly kissed her cheek, handed her a bag "This is for you my lady, merely a token, may I say you truly look fabulous"

Blushing furiously "Thank you so much but you shouldn't have. Thank you for your compliment"

"Tis nothing but a token, and it was worth it to see your colour rise". A smile spread over his face, and he watched her every expression.

Walking into the restaurant and being taken to the reserved table in a quiet corner, Eddie had pulled out a chair for her, and seated her. "Thank you sir" Miranda murmured with a smile.

She'd sat there, quite shocked by the fact she had never been treated like that before and by the depth of feelings it gave her 'I have never felt so feminine before' she'd thought to herself; looking at her beau for the night. He was quite a handsome man, more so he was polite.

Miranda opened her bag to find inside a small teddy bear "Thank you very much Eddie.It was so kind of you I love it."

Eddie looking flustered and embarrassed said "Tis nothing, just a small gift say no more of it please"

They'd sat throughout the meal making small talk, just getting to know each other. Eddie had sat there looking at Mariana who it was obvious was intelligent and witty he looked at her with such lust and wanting frightened that she would catch him looking at her so openly. The meal went very well for both of them they had a few glasses of wine together. Once the meal finished they sat with their coffees until they finished. Eddie paid the bill.

Driving Mariana home in his Jaguar was a talkative and happy time. When they arrived at her home, he'd walked her to the door. "Thank you so much for the evening it was great fun." He'd moved towards her, placed his hands on her arms and kissed her on the cheek.

"It was a wonderful evening and I loved it, thank you so much"

Mariana thought 'Do I invite him in as he has been so sweet?"

Eddie held her hand thanked her again asking "Can I see you again tomorrow?"

"I would love to, is there any chance you could pick me up?"

"Of course I shall, again thank you". With that he smiled and walked away looking back and waved at her. Mariana was taken aback, she had never had someone who just left without at least pawing her wanting to spend the night, thinking to herself 'I am stunned at how this finished, surely he isn't gay' flittered across her mind . 'No he can't be'

Next afternoon Mariana was picked up around three in the afternoon, Eddie said "I thought to have a picnic today if you have no objections?"

Never having been on a picnic for a date, she was quite excited at the prospect "That is a great idea, I have never done that before."

The afternoon flew by. Talking to each other. Telling some of their minor secrets. By evening, they had gotten close to knowing each other. Talking and laughing at some little joke or other. Suddenly they stopped laughing and leaned together. Then they were in each others arms. Kissing, his tongue chasing hers in her mouth. Breaking away, she said "Take me to your house please."

Driving to Eddies place Mariana was nervous, thrilled and expectant. He pulled the car into a long driveway that seemed almost a mile long in the distance was a large stately home set in landscaped gardens "What is this place Eddie?"

"This is where I live in a part of the west wing. It was a stately home of a Duke, who fell on hard times, then bought by a builder that converted it to luxury apartments. I bought a first floor apartment five years ago, I love it here looking out over the lake beyond which is a wood all set in three hundred acres of wooded, landscaped gardens. Although a little bleak in winter 'tis a wondrous place to live"

With the way Eddie explained it with such enthusiasm she could tell he loved it dearly which tended to excite her even more about his home. Parking the car Eddie got out opened Mariana's door for her and ushered her through the huge oak door into a grand hall with marble floors, a huge sweeping staircase stair case with intricately carved wooden balustrades in short a simply stunning sight, it took Mariana's breath away " Oh! My god I have never seen anything like this in my life" Her mouth hanging open Eddie reached across and chuckling lifted his hand under her chin gently closing her mouth. Leading her by the hand the climbed the huge stair case with Mariana staring around along the marbled hall with murals on the ceiling to the apartment door.

Opening the door and letting Mariana inside the apartment. The fifteen foot high ceilings with the splendid mouldings in the ceilings, down to the period furniture, she looked in obvious splendor She said "Wow! How can you afford all this it is unbelievable"

"Well I used to have an internet company that I sold before it all went down the pan. Sold it just in time. Now I search"

"Searching for what may I ask" she looked at him studiously, awaiting his answer

Eddie ignored the question showing her the apartment with the Rococo walls taking her to see the different rooms, smiling at her almost childlike behaviour, obviously awestruck at the sights she was seeing. After walking all around the apartment showing her even the walk in cupboards they walked towards the lounge. Passing one door she stopped Eddie. "What's behind this door then, as it's the only one I haven't been shown?"

Looking flustered he said "Erm that's not open for everyone to see, it's a private and special room which I am not comfortable showing you as its about my lifestyle and you wouldn't be interested in quite honestly"

"Come, surely you can show me the room as we have gotten close over the last few days, and I am really interested in what you do. Surely you understand it is not something that can be kept quiet between us?" Mariana had said.

Eddie had sat thinking for a minute. Mariana had wanted to say something but desisted, eventually he said after biting his lip, "Perhaps if I show you the room, mayhap we would have our relationship nipped in the bud before it can blossom, then we will wither" giving a rueful smile.

Mariana, with animation in her features said "Then let us see if we can get through this most important part of our friendship, because sooner or later it will show itself, is it such a horrific secret that we cannot survive it?"

With a heavy sigh he replied "If you are sure this is what you want, I tried to warn you, so be it" With that stood and strode toward the door key in hand. "Come!"

Mariana arose looking pensive she followed him to the door "Last chance; are you sure you wish this be assured this will change us forever"

With a small nod and looking very nervous, her breath quickening, biting her lip she opened the door into what was a darkened room. Eddie reached around her to a bank of switches and flicked on the lights, immediately the room was flooded with light making her blink, her breath caught in her throat, her heart skipped a beat, mouth fell open, before her eyes a sight that she could never believe. It looked like something from a medieval torture chamber. There were chains hanging from the ceiling, racks on the walls; all manner of whips and, well! Implements are all she could think of.

'Oh! My word what on earth is all this for?' She thought, looking around eyes wide on the wall behind her were pictures of women in bondage, getting whipped and spanked looking at it all, her heart started racing. She moved to a picture of a woman over Eddies knees being spanked, and the woman's ass was livid red for the spanking, it glowed tears were running down her face. Mariana all of a sudden was extremely aroused, she was moist no! Wet; never before had she felt such lust of a sudden she ran from the room sweeping past Eddie. He thinking it was all over expecting her disgust and resigned to losing her.

She was standing looking out of the large window which over looks the lake her back to him, both hands up to her mouth breathing heavily. He walked up behind her not daring to touch her he stood waiting and dreading to hear her tirade.

After about five minutes she turned to him eyes wide and said "Oh my god I have never, ever seen anything so fucking exciting in my life, it made me so aroused I almost peed my panties. I want to try it I have always wanted to try some of that but never in my wildest dreams could I have believed it even possible"

Taken aback; Eddie was somewhat gob smacked he didn't know what to say except to Mariana "My lady you need to think on this of this. I am deadly serious, because nobody knows you are here and safety is imperative"

"No I want to try it now I cannot wait, I am to hot to wait I insist on it"

"My lady it doesn't work like that for me. To do things like that to you requires you to submit to my will completely, because I live my lifestyle in this manner. I am a Dominant, that is me, nothing more nothing less."

So for the next four hours she quizzed him non stop; he replying in total honesty telling her everything about his chosen lifestyle. Eventually he had to say to her "Think on it for a couple of days, check all you can on the internet I shall e-mail you some links to sites to check above all think about your choice, when and if you decide to carry on you must ring me and we will arrange it, I insist you tell someone where you are and ring them or they ring you it must be someone you totally trust."

Late at night he drove her home, gave her a light kiss to her cheek,and bade her good night. He walked her to her door hugged her gently watched her enter her home, and drove away.

Two days later Mariana rang him she'd immediately gabbled on telling him how excited she was how she knew she wanted the lifestyle in BDSM; He had a job to get a word in edgewise, he could hear the excitement in her voice. He himself had a rising excitement at the thought of getting his hands on her luscious body. They arranged to meet tomorrow for the first scene between them.

Next day Eddie drove to Mariana's home when he pulled up outside her house she was already awaiting his arrival when she got in his car he said to her "What underwear have you on?"

"Only panties not even a brassiere, why?"

"I want you to remove them now"

"Ok" reaching down to the hem of her dress she hoisted her hem until she could reach her panties, lifted her Arse from the seat to allow her to remove them. In doing so doing Eddie could see the expanse of creamy flesh on her thighs. His cock twitched as his arousal increased. After she had removed her panties he took them from her hand put her panties to his nose to draw her scent inside himself. She smelt of soap, with an indefinable odour mixed. Also they were quite damp in the gusset giving a clue to her arousal. He threw the panties out of his car window, Mariana started to open her mouth to protest but Eddie looked at her and said "Sorry, you were about to say something?" She shook her head no!

When they arrived at his home they entered it, He grabbed her roughly, kissed her, pushed her over a hall table face down grabbed the hem of her dress, she started to turn. "No! He said. " Stay still and do not move, if you want to stop tell me now."

She shook her head no, although feeling trepidation and very aroused she knew she wanted nothing else in her life more than this. Whilst at this moment his hand was moving up the inside of her thigh raking his nails over her soft flesh, His fingers moved to her quim felt her wetness, her inner lips puffy, excited and blood engorged she moaned softly as he touched her then emptiness befell her as he left her there.

"Come with me," he ordered. Whilst walking down the hall his footsteps resounding off the marble floors, Mariana followed along cowed, excited, breathless.

'Oh! God he seems so different his whole demeanour has changed. He is more confident, strong in fact but more than ever he is so sexy' were her thoughts as she followed him.

When they were in the room Eddie showed her everything in the room all of the equipment from a net to a wall rack allowing someone to be tied to the wall there were spreader bars, floggers, paddles, she was particularly aroused over the nipple clamps and one set had an extra clamp which Eddie explained was a clit clamp all linked with chains. He explained the weight of the chain would pull on her nipples and clit causing untold and new sensations.

By this time Mariana was almost reduced to tears with lust and longing. Her legs felt weak, her heart raced, her whole being inflamed with desire to the point of collapse. Never had she felt anything even close to this before it consumed her.

He commanded her to him, stood her in front of himself. He reached behind himself and held out a blindfold. "I am going to put this on you do you wish to continue? We can stop this now and never talk of it again."

Breathlessly she murmured "Yes I must, hurry and take me for fucks sake, I need release"

"The whole point of this exercise is that you bow to my will That is why you are here begging for me to take you. I shall now bind you and string your arms over the hooks in the ceiling then blindfold you"

Removing her dress so she was naked he walked around her looking at her. She turned away from his gaze shyly. He held her chin, looking lustfully at her. Then binding her arms and stretching each out to the side and upwards, securing her top half. He removed a spreader bar, connected it to first her right ankle then pushed her left foot further out adjusted the bar to spread her legs. When he was satisfied she was trussed securely, he walked around to her front looking her up and down. When he looked at her eyes and she at his, she saw for the first time in her young life raw animal lust peering back at her.

He placed the blindfold on her. She flinched at the contact. Then he left her to stand. He said nothing he walked around her looking at her beautiful body. Soundlessly she kept moving her head, trying to catch a sound, any sound. He walked close to her and blew air at her nipple. she flinched made a small noise deep in her throat.

"He leaned close and said next time we do this I want you bare between your legs. You will love the feeling of my paddle, the leather of it touching you teasing you" With that he ran his nails lightly over her flanks, over the globes of her breast, lightly touched her nipple. She writhed to his touch making small noises; wanting more and more, already she could feel her juices starting to dribble down her leg.

He pulled her nipple and gave it a twist. She screamed. Then he clipped a pair of nipple clamps on her leaving her writhing whilst bound, pulling at her chains, panting. After he'd let her go he caressed her face lightly, walked around her back ran his nails down her spine leaving red marks as they moved downwards. Mariana tried to move away from the sensations of pain and pleasure from his nails, arching her back moaning softly.

12