Marianne, My Panty Slave On The Firm

Story Info
Marianne gets a job - a blow job.
527 words
3.67
59.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, Marianne would start working for the company. As I grew more and more I obsessed with Marianne's panties, I instructed her to wear a nice short black dress and white panties. "Even at work, our little game continues," I told her. Marianne nodded yes.

On her first day, she was being introduced tot everyone on the firm. "This is Marianne, she'll work for us as our new sales girl. Her main goal will be attracting new clients to the firm," the boss explained in a short speech. After that, we all headed back to our office. I was supposed to tell Marianne what she was to do that day. For the company… not for me.

"Marianne, what are you wearing today?," I began.

"The black dress, as you told me to."

"Yes, I can see that. But what are you wearing underneath?"

"White panties and a white bra."

"Good, good," I nodded. "Now please Marianne, will you come and sit on the ground."

She came to my bureau and sat on the floor.

"Now spread your legs."

She spread her legs. Her black dress rose higher, till I got to see her white panties. I admired the view a while.

"While you open your dress, so I can see the bra your wearing? Thank you," I spoke softly. While she was opening the buttons one by one, I started rubbing my cock through my pants.

"Nice, very nice," I said, seeing those beautiful small breasts covered in their white lace bra. "Marianne, please take my dick out and suck me off."

"Okay," she said, opened up my fly and took out my member.

First she jerked me off a little, occasionally rubbing my dick against her cheek and her covered breasts. Then she licked its head and let her tongue roll over it. Finally she sucked it all in. I could feel hitting her throat. It didn't take me long to come. All the while I was looking at her head hobbing up and down, her perky breasts peeking out of her dress and her freshly washed cunt hidden by the panties I loved so much. "Marianne, I gotta cum. Take it out," I mumbled. Marianne, surprised, took my member out of her mouth and again started to jerk me off.

"On your mouth," I hissed, "I wanna see my cum on your mouth." Marianne brought my dick closer to her mouth. "I'm coming, Oh God, yes, I'm coming," I almost yelled. My cum landed on her lips, cheeks and eyes. It took me almost five minutes to recover from this terrific hand and blowjob I got. "Please, lick me clean," I ordered, again in that bossy way. After Marianne had cleaned my dick with her tongue, I put my dick back in my trousers.

"Okay, let's see what we've got to do today," I said, taking some papers.

"Is giving you head under your desk part of the job?," she said laughingly.

"Oh yes, from now on you will start your working day here by sucking me off. That's why it's called blow-job. Didn't you know?" I replied and got to my seat.