Marianne's Encounter

Story Info
Lonely woman is kidnapped & ravished - and enjoys it.
1.1k words
3.39
47k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night is dark and unusually cold for this time of year. As I pull the rental car to a stop a few houses down the block I ensure the lights are off and the neighbors are all asleep. Quietly exiting the car and closing the door, I sneak up to the house, ensuring that there is no sounds coming from inside. I sneak around to the back and open up the back door letting myself in.

Creeping inside the house as quietly as possible I see you asleep on the couch. Careful not to make a sound, I inch closer to the couch, until I am finally close enough to slip the bag over your head. As you start to wake up and fight I pin your arms and legs down, quickly tying them together with a length of rope. I whisper in your ear "Don't fucking move bitch."

I pick you up and carry you back to the car. Place you in the passenger seat and buckle you up, ensuring that the hood is securely over your eyes. I walk around the front of the car, get into the drivers seat and start the car. Slowly pulling out and turning around and heading towards the hotel.

Arriving at the hotel at a little after midnight I carry you up the back steps to the third floor and open the door. Walking in I throw you violently on the bed and rip your clothes off throwing them in the trash can in the bathroom.

I crawl on the bed on top of you as you lay on your side crying and whimpering. Whispering in your ear, "Don't make a fucking sound or I will slit your throat." As I press the cold steel of a knife to your throat to help emphasize the point. "Answer me with a nod if you understand and will behave." I say. Awaiting and looking at you where your eyes would be if not in the hood I notice you make a very scared and timid nod, signifying you understand and will obey.

Starting out where your lips are under the hood I kiss you violently and with tremendous force. I work my way down your body, not worrying if it hurts or not. I get to your nipples and bite them and suck on them as hard as I possibly can, hoping to make you yelp, just to give me and excuse to use my knife on your throat. But like the good girl you are you do not make a single sound or grunt.

Once I have bitten and sucked on both nipples for a spell, I continue down your body, still kissing violently and forcefully. When I get to your moistened vagina I stop stating, "If you think I am gonna put my mouth on that dirty fucking twat you are out of your mind bitch." Surprisingly you raise your hips up as if to try and get me to satisfy you. "Oh you are fucking horny now huh? You want my cock now don't you slut?" I see your head nod with more fervor and passion than I have ever seen in any woman ever before.

Rolling you over so you are flat on your back, with your hands still tied behind your back, I unzip my pants and line up my cock with your soaking wet pussy, careful not to touch it. Then suddenly I am all the way inside you, ripping you as I force myself deeper inside you then you ever thought possible. As I begin to thrust with all the speed I can muster, your hips start rocking and taking me in even deeper. I reach my hands up to your throat and hold your throat closed allowing no breath to enter or exit. I keep pounding you as I feel your vagina muscles get tighter and tighter around my cock, forcing me to thrust faster and faster.

Finally after what seems like an eternity I stop moving and release my hands from your neck allowing you to breath once again. As you do I feel you squirt your love juices all over my cock and the bed.

I pull you to a sitting position and place the knife against your throat as soon as you are done shaking. "I am gonna pull this hood up just a little bit and allow you the privilege of cleaning those juices off of my cock. If you move even a little bit, or try and bite down I will cut your throat and let you die." Not even waiting for you to answer I pull the hood up until your mouth is free, making sure not to allow you to see anything. I put my cock up against your lips which you eagerly part and try and swallow my cock whole. Roving your tongue around and sucking like you have never sucked a dick before.

Just as I am about to explode I pull out and put the hood back over your mouth. I roll you over and put you in a modified doggy style position with your head on the bed and arms still tied behind your back. Getting back behind you I hold the knife to your throat one more time and state "Don't fucking move, don't fucking make a single noise." As you nod your head in agreement I shove my cock in your ass, tearing it and hurting you worse than you have ever hurt before. Half expecting you to scream out in pain I brace myself. However instead you moan and buck back against me. I continue to pound your ass, much like I did your pussy earlier. Amazingly you squirt all over my balls and all over the bed one more time.

As you are squirting and tightening up I feel the need, so I pull out and roll you flat on your back coming all over your chest and belly. I still hear you moaning even after I am done cumming. I carefully get dressed and lead you by the back of your hair to the car, putting you once again in the passengers seat and buckling you in. Driving the car back to your house, this time parking in front, I reach across you and open the door, using my foot to kick you out in to the grass.

Speeding away you try and get the hood off of your face as quick as possible to see who could have done something this wonderful to you. But to no avail as all you see are my taillights as I turn the corner. Feeling fulfilled and used and violated and satisfied all at once, you walk up to the front door and grab the key under the door mat and let your self in with your hands still tied. Wishing that I would come back and reveal myself to you, but I never do...