Maria's Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick knew that something wasn't quite right, the way Maria's eyes darted around the yard some before she relaxed. Perhaps somebody was trying to sneak a peek. If so, here was Maria, standing nude outside the backdoor. Nick thought of the night she paraded naked in the neighbor's window light and his erection pulled at his pants.

Meanwhile, Tim's blood was racing. He was terrified to be caught, but at the same time excited to see what was unfolding before him. Nick had started to slide his hands around Maria's very round bottom as he kissed her, pulling her close. Maria was moaning, but gently pressing her hands up against him.

"Let's go inside Nick."

"No, let's do it right here." Nick was pulling off his shirt as he leaned Maria backward and let his mouth fall to her nipples. Maria sighed in response.

Tim was hard again and was subconsciously rubbing his hand along his crotch.

Nick took Maria's arm, stepped back, and settled down onto a lounge chair, pulling Maria down with him. He held her up by her waist so that she straddled him as he lay back. Her body was now upright facing into the open yard, which excited him even more. Tim watched dumbfounded as Maria slid down onto her husband's cock. Her breasts heaved up and down as she started riding him.

"Ooooh Nick. That feels so good!" Maria started to moan.

"You are so sexy Maria." Nick responded.

Tim had to shift himself as his erection pressed into his leg. When he did, Maria looked up. It looked like she was looking right at him, but how could she see him? In fact she did see movement, but was so rapped up in the moment with Nick that she didn't care.

"Oh, oh, whhhhh, oh!" Maria breathed as she rose and fell. She looked out across the open yard and the situation overwhelmed her. Here she was fucking her husband while another man was likely looking on. She felt very dirty and let that feeling take hold of her.

"Oh yes! F...f-fuck me. Fuck me!" Maria's pace picked up, her breasts bounced against Nick's hands and her face showed nothing but lust. Maria looked over to where she thought Tim might be hiding. An almost a challenging look on her face seemed to say, 'is this what you wanted to see Tim? You didn't expect to watch me fuck, did you?'

Instead, the tip of her tongue flickered over her top lip then darted across her mouth. Nick slipped his finger into her mouth and Maria began sucking it as if it were the tastiest cock she'd ever enjoyed. Nick looked up wide-eyed at the way Maria was working his fingers in her mouth.

"You can be a dirty little girl, can't you?"

"Yes!" She managed to say while sucking.

"Oh man, Maria, look at you! It's like you're sucking cock! Is that what you'd like to do when you're fucking me Maria?"

"Yes! Yes, would you like that Nick?" Maria's voice was almost challenging him.

Nick thought he really would, but could never actually do it. Still he answered, "Yes."

Maria was completely out of control now. She used her hands to catch the rise and fall of her breasts as she slammed down on Nick's cock. Her mouth opened as if she was going to scream, but this time, no sound came out. Maria threw her head back as she arched in a titanic orgasm, "Ahhhhhaaahhhh!"

In Tim's wildest imagination, he never saw a scene quite like it. It was better than any porn film he had ever seen. He stood up and stroked another load out of his member, not caring if Maria saw him or not. In their state, they wouldn't notice him.

While Nick recovered from not only his orgasm, but also the amazing exhibition his wife had put on, Maria stood up and took a couple of steps forward, staring out at the yard. Again the conflict rose inside her. This was going against all her morals. For a few seconds Maria was thinking of revealing Tim and putting an end to his voyeurism, but the thought of her husband hurting Tim stopped her. Yet she wanted to confront him to make him stop spying on her. Suddenly Nick interrupted her thoughts.

"Going to take another sexy walk through the yard?" He said, thinking about that time in the light of Tim's window.

Nick's words suddenly altered Maria's frame of mind. She remember how wonderful it felt last time and how she didn't care if she was seen. What was different now? Only that this time Tim had almost certainly been watching?

'Watching me fuck!' Maria thought to herself, amazed at the sudden turn of circumstances in her life. Her nipples grew erect and her skin tight in the cool night air.

Here she was, nude in her yard, her pussy wet and smelling of sex. She suddenly felt very sexual standing this way in front of two men. Nick's words about her sucking cock popped into her head and she realized that she would have taken Tim's cock in her mouth at that point if somehow Nick had asked.

"You haven't even been in the house yet, Nick. Let's go inside and let you settle in."

Nick protested, but he really was tired. At the last second Maria turned away as her left hand guided Nick into the house.

"My robe! I'll be inside in a few minutes, let me go find where you threw it."

Maria wandered back into the yard, not knowing what this would all lead to. She didn't really want Tim spying on her, but she did like the exhilaration of being seen naked by another man, especially with Nick's consent. In fact, she smiled, admitting her fantasy was to be stripped down by Nick in front of another man.

Nick watched admiringly from the doorway as Maria seeped into the darkness. The thought of her being caught still excited him. He imagined a stranger seeing Maria's full sexy body walking across the lawn in the dark. He imagined her pressing her body against him as they kissed. Nick realized he imagined watching it, not being the other person. Did he secretly want to watch her having sex with someone? He didn't understand how he could feel that way when he had always been so possessive of her? But there was no doubt the thought excited him.

When Nick moved away from the doorway, Maria made her way to the back of the yard near the large bushes by the garden bench; about where she thought Tim was hiding

Tim saw Maria coming toward him, was it sheer bad luck that she was walking his way or did she know he was there? He stood absolutely still as a deer, but started to lose the fear realizing this sexy naked beauty was out in all her charms just a few yards away.

Maria reached the bench, turned her back, and sat down. Tim watched her hourglass figure, especially her round hips and bottom, as it pressed against the bench seat.

She turned her head down and back toward him

"I know you're there. It's not nice to spy Tim!"

"Oh my God, look at you!" There was no use in hiding.

"You like watching me, don't you?" Maria felt a sudden power over this man. After all, she was in great shape and would have no trouble defending herself from him.

"Oh God, yes! You are so beautiful."

"I don't know why I let you see me, but if I stopped Nick from having his way with me, he'd want to know why. And if I told him it was because you were lurking out here, he would come and hurt you."

"That was amazing, Maria!" Tim whispered back temporarily forgetting her warning.

"Tim, nothing like that will ever happen between you and I. Do you understand?

Tim's heart sank, but reality came into his mind. This was his neighbor's wife and Nick was a stud compared to Tim.

"So don't get any ideas. Keep your distance and I won't tell Nick about how you've been spying on me, okay?

"Okay." Tim whispered dejectedly before falling silent.

Tim realized she was right, but she did fuck her husband knowing he was watching and she just said she wouldn't tell on him. He ached to roam his hands over Maria's beautiful body, so near, yet so far.

Maria sensed his yearning by the sudden silence. The erotic situation of being so explicit, this close to someone, made her want to be touched. She just couldn't let that happen with someone next-door. It would never stay a one-time episode. But Maria liked exposing herself and this seemed a safe route.

"As long as you behave yourself, you might still get a peek here and there."

Tim's heart leaped at Maria's last remark.

"Are you, uh, serious?"

"We'll see. It depends on how you behave from now on." She leaned forward and started walking back toward her house.

Tim watched Maria's bare back, tapering down to her small waist, her gluteus muscles rocking her firm round bottom, as she moved away. Tim's heart was racing so much; he thought he might have a cardiac arrest at any moment. He let out a big sigh. The memory of Maria riding up and down on her husband wasn't going to fade for a long time.

"And she thought nothing of coming out here in the nude!" He mused. "She practically told me I could watch as long as I don't cross the line." Hope grew in his mind. "Who knows? Maybe someday she'll want to cross the line!"