Maria's Curiosity Ch. 01

Story Info
A young catholic woman can't seem to get sex off her mind.
1.9k words
4.16
24.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Maria looked at her mother who was quietly snoring in her seat next to her. Maria looked at the few others in pews around her, half or more were asleep or day dreaming. The others just quietly prayed to themselves, not even paying attention to the sermon. If the father bothered to look around he would know he was being ignored. But his gaze was on the back wall, and he was announcing his sermon as if he was giving a rousing speech before battle.

Maria had already been bored to tears for half an hour, she should have been reading a book for class tonight. But her mother insisted on going to church at 10 pm on Tuesday nights and bring her and her twin eight year old brothers. She would rather be going to bed then listen to this guy talk about politics and judgement.

But she was just an 18 year old catholic Mexican high school girl, who was she to judge? What did she know of the world outside her little neighborhood?

She just wished she wasn't here, anywhere but right here. Maria stood up and climbed over her brothers, and quietly walked over to the confessional and slipped into one. She didn't usually do confessionals, she thought it wasn't really private enough. But today she just wanted a few minutes to herself, she would walk out in just abit. The sermon wouldn't be over for another ten minutes at least.

Maria sat in this little wooden closet, the bench had nice fluffy seat pillows. The mesh covering between the two sides of the booth wasn't really thick enough. The confessionals booths were placed around a dark corner from the pews, but the squashed city church worked with what they got. So each booth had little lights in the cabins, but it was still pretty shadowy.

Maria felt kind of cozy, the wood was a warm chestnut color, and it was actually pretty warm in there. She started to relax and sat back in the booth. After a few minutes her bored and already restless mind, wanted to take advantage of the privacy. Maria felt her heart jump a beat as her fingers started reaching towards her jeans. Smoothly moving beneath her waist line and under her panty line too. Right into her little bushel of curly hair and to her clit. Her middle finger pressed on it gently at first, pushing down farther she ran her finger down her slit and dipped in. She is wet already, pulling back up to circle her clit even more. Her hips shifted and she relaxed her back, letting her mind focus on enjoying the soft friction of her finger tip on her clit. Sometimes dipping down to run along her sensitive pink lips. Slowly she worked up a rhythm.

The pleasure mounted inside her, she could feel her abs tighten and her spine straighten. She couldn't hear anything outside the booth. Her world narrowed down to her own body and the feelings taking over her it. She tried to breathe quietly, but after a few minutes she was panting. The tension built to extremes and just when she thought she'd explode, she came. Pleasure rolling through her body and snapping every muscle into action. Her head cracked against the wall, and she kicked the wall across from her with her foot. The noise was very loud in the tiny booth and she hoped her mother hadn't noticed it. Or anyone else.

Maria peeled her palm from her mouth, she had to muffle any mistake noises. She wasn't sure if she had made any. She just melted into the bench, feeling her heart racing in her chest. An overwhelming sensation of relaxation and happiness soaked into her brain.

She pondered why the church called masturbation a sin. It was awesome. Maybe because if they didn't tell people not to, they would just stay home and come all day. Maria also knew that real sex, was even better. Although she hadn't gotten that far yet. She had only had one boyfriend, which lasted all of three weeks before she realized he was a jerk. They had kissed alot, it was really the only thing she had liked about him. She had no idea when she would ever get the chance to lose her virginity, with the right person anyway.

Maria sighed and wiped her fingers on her panties and buttoned her jeans. Stood up and walked out of the booth. The sermon just ended and she tapped her mother on the shoulder with her other hand. "Mom, it's over, let's go home." Then she helped her brothers pick up their toys and they all got into the car and went home. Maria thought that maybe next Tuesday she could slip back into one of the confessional booths again.

Everyone needs a private moment to reflect on themselves right?

Part 2

Maria was kind of excited to go to church today. It has been a busy week and she actually hadn't gotten a chance to touch herself again before coming back. A whole week of build up. She watched her mom drive from over her shoulder from the back seat. Her brothers elbows poking her ribs the whole car ride, she just sighed and counted the minutes until they got there. Ten minutes never seemed so long.

She shuffled behind her family into the pews, sitting down and staring at the father. It was different man this time, much younger. He couldn't even be her father, Maria figured. He was also incredibly handsome, strong cheek bones and curly chestnut hair. He looked like he should be on a football team, not preaching in the neighborhood church.

Maria started to daydream as she watched his sermon, she wasn't listening to a word he's said. She imagined him, talking to him, kissing him. She wished she could press her body against his, bite that tan skin. His hands on her body, gripping her, feeling her inside. She had to take a deep breath and pull herself away from it. Looking around, it was like last Tuesday, her mom was asleep and her brothers were playing with the toy cars, and other people were snoring. When she look up she realized that the young father was staring right at her! His intense stare instantly frightened her, had he noticed her face? She had been staring and day dreaming, what if she had been making crazy faces at him? That would be so embarrassing, maybe he would even say something to her mother. Maria's breathed fast as her mind ran, she felt like she felt needed to move and get away from his sight.

Maria stood up and slid out from the pew with no obstacles. When she looked back over at him, the young father, he was still staring right at her. His face serious, curious, expectant.

She stepped into a confessional booth quickly, panting abit inside the wood room.

Maria had worn a skirt this time, which made it far easier to gain comfortable access for her fingers. She lifted the edge of her skirt all the way to her hips, her white thighs almost glowed in the dark room. Her fingers felt hot against her panties as she teased herself. She rubbed until she felt moisture in the cotton and then pushed this barrier away to slip a finger inside her warm passage. It felt good, too good, it had been too long since she had gotten to do this last week. She shuddered as she felt her wetness on her fingers. Her index slipping easily in and out of her.

She piston-ed her finger inside her roughly, her other hand sealing over her mouth to muffle the noises she made already. Her hot breath rushed past her hand and she felt herself getting closer to coming, so fast. Her heart was pounding and it would only take a moment more to push her over the edge.

Creek! Snap! The door of the father's side of the booth made noise as he stepped into his side of the cozy cabin. It took Maria off guard and she fumbled noisily and ripped her fingers out of her wet cunt. Trying to sit up and breathe. "Are you okay?" The new father asked nervously.

"Yes, yes. I am fine, you just... scared me." She panted quietly. It was quiet a moment.

Maria remembered what she should do. "Forgive me father, it has been two months since my last confession."

"Tell me your sins child." His voice sounded too young to call her that. But she knew it was the normal saying. "There are a few different ones father, since it has been a while." He was quiet.

"I have been fighting with my brothers, I have tried to use kinder words like father Graham told me, but sometimes I don't."

"It is hard to have a calm soul all the time, do you hit or hurt your brothers?"

Maria instantly felt guilt and horror not related to her real actions. "No! No way. I only yelled at them twice!"

He chuckled at her, "Alright, do two hail Mary's. Try harder to be kind, and stern instead of loud."

"Yes father, I will do as you advise. Thank you."

"Is that all?"

"I lied to my mother once, she asked me to make my brothers lunch for school one day when she had to work early. Instead I gave them some money and told them to buy a sandwich. I was lazy."

"That wasn't very caring for your family, you should appreciate them more. I am sure a good way to repent is to make at least one meal in every day for a week."

"Yes father, I will."

"Is that all?"

"No. I also. I have also had.... impure thoughts. And I have touched myself ten times since my last confession. I even, touched myself here in church!"

Silence.

"Is there anyone who has been the focus of these thoughts?"

"No. I just dream of having sex. I love touching myself. I don't know why it's a sin."

"It is though... Maria."

Silence.

"Father, you are not supposed to say my name!"

"I'm sorry. I was surprised."

"Father, do you ever touch yourself that way?" I could hear him shuffle his little seat, his robes ruffling around in the dim light it in the cabin. "Well yes, sometimes."

I reached up and pinched my nipple through my shirt and bra. I was still very sensitive.

"I wish I could get married and be a wife now. Don't you ever want to get married father?"

"I do hope to have a family someday." His words rang false and she knew that wasn't what he wanted to say. Her fingers brushed her sex again, she was even wetter. "Would you marry a girl like me father? A sinner." "We are all sinners Maria, and what you want would not be a sin with your husband. Wait until you are married to explore physical love."

"Yes father, I will try."

"Do two more Hail Mary's for that."

"Yes father, thank you, bless our merciful god."

Maria pulled her fingers from her underwear and left the booth. As usual, she woke up her mom and they all went home. That night Maria took a long hot shower.