Maria's Curiosity Ch. 02

Story Info
A young catholic woman finds herself attracted to a priest.
2k words
4.26
16.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Her mom had decided to go to church on Wednesday this week because yesterday her friend had a birthday party after work. Which means that tonight she fell asleep pretty quickly sitting in the pew with her head slightly leaned back. The boys brought their game boys this time, sitting on the floor playing on silent while whispering insults at each other. Maria smiled at her bothers, who could be pretty loud and obnoxious at home, knew better to be quiet at church always. Somewhere in inside them there was hope for change into decent human beings.

Maria stared at the young father and squeezed her thighs together. He was speaking from a paper about some political issue, and had a campaign button on his collar. She was pretty sure he didn't believe a thing he was saying though. It was all a waste of time since half the people in the place were asleep. Which was usual for a later mass like this one, nine to ten '0 clock.

So she decided to fantasize about him instead. He had the all american foot ball player look, so she pictured him in the game uniform. With those tight padded pants and a tight jersey too. Maybe if she walked by him he would slap her ass and pull her into his chest. Kiss her soft and slow.

Her panties were wet.

Maria looked away from the man and down at her knees. Her heart was racing. She had intended to go into the booth to touch herself again. But she was scared of being found out by the young father again. He knew her name. She had never spoken to him and didn't even know his name, but he knew hers. How?

She stayed in her seat until the end of the sermon. Two people had gone into the confessionals and most people had left. Her brothers hadn't seemed to notice this yet and Maria wanted to just see if she had a chance. This time she walked past the booths though and further down the hallway. There weren't many people here late at night and the halls around the back were empty and dark. She went past three corridors before making a turn into a short hallway, there was a door but it was locked. A sign on the door said staff only.

She stood still for a moment waiting to see if anyone would come by. It was very quiet in the hallway and only the faintest noise could be heard from the main hall. Maria's heart was beating in her chest as she unzipped her jeans and slipped her fingers down into her wetness. She pinched and teased her lips, still listening for footsteps. She leaned against the wall and pulled her jeans down a little more and got to business torturing her clit.

A few minutes go by and her sex starts to feel hot and she begins to make little moaning noises that she doesn't bother to cover up. Her body is rocking against the cold stone wall and her hand is jerking wildly inside her pants. Her heavy breathing and noises sound loudly but she doesn't care anymore. Just a moment later she bites down on her left fist while her mind explodes in her orgasm. Her muffled moans travel down the hallway and she takes a moment to calm down. Then she hears footsteps close by and her heart flutters in fear she was too loud.

Quickly she yanks her jeans up and zipped and scurries down the vacant hall. When she gets closer she could hear her mom calling. So she answers, "Mama! I'm here."

Her mom frowns at her. "What were you doing?"

Maria cringes. "Sorry, I went to the bathroom and took longer than I thought."

Her mom rolls her eyes and pulls on her sons' shirts to get them moving, "Okay then, let's go."

As Maria moves towards the exit she looks back towards the pews. The young father is nowhere in sight.

~~

That is because he is hiding just one corridor away from where Maria had been. She hadn't heard him come down the hall only a few minutes after her. He had finished up with the other confessors quickly, and when he hadn't seen her there he had gone down the hall way looking for her. He must have been quiet because she hadn't heard him approach. He found her with her hands in her pants and her face contorted in ecstasy.

Gabriel had found himself in a sticky situation. Frozen on the spot he watched her for several minutes, until she came up against the wall, and then he ran away quickly. Now she was gone but he was still hiding. Still hiding because he was tenting his robes and couldn't be seen until it went down. But the image of her wouldn't go away and he shamefully gripped his flesh in his hand and repeated the same sin Maria had. Stroking himself in the dark hallway, thinking of the young woman who loves to masturbate. A siren sent his way to test his faith, at the moment he wasn't denying the temptation very well. Images of Maria's face and body ran through his mind quickly, he added in himself touching her as well. His hands on her thighs, his mouth in her neck, his tongue in her cunt. Gabriel felt his body tense in preparation, it hadn't taken him long to get there.

He spent on the inside of his robes, sighed and tucked himself back into his pants. Checking that the halls were clear he quickly made it back to his room to change. In a dark part of his soul, Gabriel wished he would see her again soon.

Part 4

Maria set dinner down on the table, it was the last meal she had to make for her brothers to satisfy her penitence. Since she got out of school a little after three she stopped on the way home and picked up stuff the make spaghetti. It was now 6:30 and her mom had worked late and just made it home for dinner on time. She looked really tired and Maria thought it ended up being a great idea that she made dinner tonight and helped with meals this week. She started considering the idea of cooking like this regularly, not just because the priest made her but that it would help her hard working mother.

Maria served her brothers their plates of food and her mother helped herself. Maria got her own plate and was sprinkling parmesan on it when her mother spoke. "Maria, thank you so much for making dinner. I am exhausted, how about tonight we skip going to mass huh?" Maria was surprised her mom even mentioned skipping, usually she was so adamant. She felt so good making dinner, and had actually looked forward to going to church today. It was suddenly disappointing to get out of it so easily. The boys cheered and talked to each other about what movie they wanted to watch for the night.

"Oh mom, you should go to bed early okay? I will watch the boys."

"Oh sweetie, I thank the Lord I have you." Her mother stood up after she was finished eating and kissed Maria on her forehead then shambled down the hallway into her bedroom. Maria picked up from dinner and left the dishes in the sink for later.

The boys put on a cartoon movie and sat in front of the television with the volume moderately low. Maria made some popcorn for them and gave them some chocolate covered raisins to eat while watching the movie. The boys zoned out and she went in her room. There were three bedrooms, moms at the end of the hall, the boys in the middle and Maria's was the first. She put her chain lock on the door and laid down on her bed and fiddled with her phone for a few minutes. She could hear the movie playing and her mom's faint snoring which meant it was perfect time to please herself today.

Maria opened her little drawer she kept her feminine products in and plunged her hand to the back where her fingers instantly found what she desired. It was one of those cheap plastic back massagers that her mother had bought a while ago and forgot she even had. Maria had found it in the back of a cabinet turned it on and got many good ideas of how to use it, on her pussy. It was U shaped, having two bulbous ends and a thick handle between them.

She took her pants off and turned the massager on, then pressed it against her cotton panties. She vibrated her mound first then brushed against her lips pressing against her opening. Slowly she pulled her panties down and spread her lips to fit around one of the bulbous ends. Maria pushed it into her cunt and wiggled it around getting the end nice and moist with her juices and moved that end up to her clit. The second end she also dug inside a little but focused on the one at her clit. It only took a few minutes to have Maria biting her arm and slowly melting to the floor in pleasure. Keeping up the persistent vibration until her orgasm became violent.

She turned it off and felt relieved. Her muscles still like jelly. Euphoria spreading through her and relaxing her mind and body. Her heart beat in excitement. Masturbating was Maria's way she rebelled against her strict lifestyle.

She loved her mother, brothers and family, but they lead a restricted lifestyle that seemed outdated compared to the lifestyle of the average American. Her neighbors ate fast food, partied on the weekends, and had sex. Maria's mother called them deviants, but Maria knew that her family was really the odd one out. She understood her mother's reasons though and stayed away from the things that could harm her, like drinking or sleeping around. She lived by her mother's rules quietly, except while behind her locked bedroom door. There, she had illicit romance books under her bed, played with her pussy with fingers and toys, and imagined a hundred lovers in her bed.

Her days consisted of getting her brothers ready for school, going to school herself, coming home and taking care of her brothers again, helping her mother with dinner and cleaning up. Most nights she fell asleep moments after hitting her pillow. Some nights though, she doesn't feel tired, she feels hot, achy and horny. If she doesn't get off then she could be up all night and cranky the next day. Maria needed to come, at least weekly, to make herself happy enough to stay calm. But with twin brothers and a nosy mother and public school, Maria didn't have a lot of free time in her life. So the quiet time that she got at church was a window for her to have a private moment. The feeling of taboo for doing something so naughty at church made her heart race and got her off faster and stronger than at home. The variety was intoxicating.

She thought about the sound of her name of the young priest's lips, and telling him her secretes in the confessional. She wondered what he really thought about it. Did he like hearing people's secrets? Was he surprised by her? Or did everyone tell him that they were doing naughty things, maybe he hated them and her. Her curiosity made her want to talk to him again, in or out of the confessional booth. Besides being cute, she also wanted to know how he knew her name when they have never met.

Maria pulled her panties back on and tried to think about what she would say to him tomorrow night when she surely would be visiting church again.

She unlocked her door and went out to check on her brothers, they had passed out asleep on the floor in front of the TV. She tapped them awake and got them into bed. It was near midnight when she finally laid down to sleep herself.