Maria's Fallout Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl leaves vault to enter land of Fallout.
2.2k words
4.03
38.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is set in the fictional universe of the Fallout video game series.

*

"Any last questions before you begin your mission?"

Maria thought for a moment before answering with conviction.

"No, Overseer, I know what I must do."

"In that case, dear Maria, I shall now open the vault door, so that you may be on your way. All of our hopes are resting on you. Don't fail us."

Maria nodded her understanding. The overseer of Vault 3 activated the switch on the door control panel. Yellow lights began flashing overhead as an alarm sounded. With a deafening screech the large circular metal door rolled open, revealing a short tunnel with rays of sunlight glaring from the other side.

Without looking back, Maria strode confidently out of Vault 3, listening to the sounds of the door sealing itself shut behind her. It would be some time before she would be able to set foot in Vault again, if ever. She wouldn't miss it. Her only family in the vault had been her father, who had died a little over a year ago. For the past four years, Maria was little more than a science experiment to the vault administration. Since her father's death, the situation became even more depressing for her, but now Maria would have an opportunity to actually put her unique characteristics to good use.

Maria secured her goggles over her eyes. This strange thing called sunlight was going to take some getting used to. The outside temperature was decent. Her Vault 3 standard-issue blue jumpsuit was comfortable on her slender body. She checked the Pip-Boy on her arm, and headed in the direction the arrow on her Pip-Boy's visual display was pointing. On her belt hung an AEP7 Laser Pistol and a small pouch full of food rations.

Anyone who has ever found themselves caught in Maria's gaze does not need to be told that she is a very special girl. The first thing residents of Vault 3 notice about her is her latina skin. This feature tends to stand out in a vault full of nothing but white people. Her father was a refugee from Puerto Rico and had journeyed with Maria's mother to Vault 3, where Maria was born. Unfortunately, Maria's mother died when Maria was just four years old, followed by Maria's father thirteen years later. Maria was all grown up now. She was a beautiful 18 year-old woman with a hot petite body that would drop jaws even in pre-war times when beauty wasn't as much of a rarity.

"Rare" certainly described Maria. She was special not just because of her physical beauty and ethnic background, but because of a benign mutation that she possessed. The casual observer wouldn't be able to spot any sort of mutation, but the vault doctors who mapped her DNA certainly found a very interesting mutation. Somehow Maria's mother was infected with a mutation caused by radiation shortly before she conceived Maria. Neither of Maria's parents were aware of this until Maria's mother was diagnosed with an unusual disease shortly after moving into Vault 3. Maria was born healthy, but her mother slowly began to waste away to some strange disease. Maria's father took this very hard and began using his position as a vault scientists to acquire drugs for himself. Thirteen years of abusing dangerous chemicals finally caught up to him too, leaving Maria without a family.

Maria's mutation was extraordinary. Every type of cell in her body had the ability to rapidly regenerate damaged tissue almost instantaneously. Her skin was very difficult to cut or bruise, so Maria did not sustain many injuries in her childhood. Maria also had a natural resistance to certain levels of radiation. This is why she had to go on this mission alone. Vault 3 was located in a crater filled with high levels of radiation that only Maria could withstand.

As if these unique traits weren't interesting enough, all of these innate characteristics were enhanced by sexual arousal. Whenever Maria would feel wet between the legs, her resistance to radiation increased and her skin became even more durable. Maria was still a virgin, since it was customary for children to abstain from sex until they turned eighteen. Maria was leaving the vault though. She wouldn't be able to have sex with any of those cute guys in her class. She was left only with her fingers as a source of relief. Upon studying Maria's sexual response, a vault doctor had concluded that Maria was uniquely capable of experiencing orgasms far more intense than what other women could. Maria had masturbated herself to orgasm many times before, but she had never experienced any sort of "super-orgasm," not that all orgasms didn't feel super.

Maria often wondered what sort of effect on her mutation abilities such an orgasm might have. She certainly wouldn't mind finding out. Maria had a particular fetish that she felt some shame about. She enjoyed fantasizing about spanking. Her father never spanked her, but when he died, Maria went to live with the overseer. The overseer didn't spank her either, but he did have a daughter Maria's age who he did spank sometimes. Sometimes, when Maria heard the sounds of the overseer spanking his bratty daughter, she would quietly masturbate.

Spanking fantasies were particularly useful when doctors were performing tests on how her mutation was affected by arousal. Maria would just fantasize about being naked on the exam table while the doctors gathered around to spank her. Maria knew that if anyone knew about these fantasies, they would be disgusted with her. This knowledge only aroused Maria even more.

Maria smiled to herself as she reflected on these memories. They would be no more now. She would have to make new memories out here. She glanced at the map on her Pip-Boy. She was in what used to be called Oklahoma. She was headed southwest.

After about an hour of walking, Maria saw what looked to be a red two-headed cow off in the distance. Her Pip-Boy said this thing was called a "Brahmin" (not to be confused with the caste in India). She approached quietly so as not to alarm the animal. She noticed brahmin had a large bag tied to it's back. Maria opened the bag and saw an odd assortment of weapons. She reached into the bag and retrieved what appeared to be a revolver. Maria suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder spin her around. She was staring face-to-face with an old man with a fuzzy beard and streaks of white hair among the brown hair.

"What the hell are you doing with my guns, young lady?"

Maria quickly dropped the revolver and reached for her laser pistol, but the man was to quick for her. He snatched the laser pistol from her belt before her hand could reach it. Maria panicked and did the only thing she could think to do in this situation.

"Please don't shoot me! I didn't know these were your guns! Just let me go and I won't bother you again!"

The man scratched his beard thoughtfully.

"You need to learn not to mess with other people's weapons. That can get you shot out here. If you were my daughter, I would tan that pretty little backside of yours until you learned some sense. You could probably use a good spanking. Are you all alone out here?"

Maria nodded with her eyes downcast.

"Young lady, I would appreciate it if you would look me in the eye and use words to answer me."

"Yes sir, I am alone. I recently left Vault 3 permanently. I no longer have any family or friends and I am just trying to get somewhere near the old border with Mexico. I don't want any trouble."

"A young lady like yourself will get killed wandering out here alone. What sort of supplies did you bring with you?"

"Just my laser pistol and some food."

"You aren't going to survive long with that. Your laser pistol won't work right once you wear out the wave/particle diverter. I might be inclined to escort you to the nearest town, but I have a hard time trusting strangers, especially those who mess with my guns. Did your parents ever take a firm hand with you?"

"Take a firm hand?"

"Spank you. Did your parents ever spank your little butt to teach you some sense?"

Maria felt a familiar sensation between her legs.

"No sir, I was never spanked. If you think I need a spanking, then go ahead and do it yourself. Just please let me go after that."

"I'm going to let you go anyway little lady, but if you submit yourself to a spanking from me, then I will escort you to the nearest town. Do we have a deal?"

"That depends. How are you going to spank me?"

"How I think you deserve to be spanked. You don't get to ask questions. You just have to submit to what you have coming to you. That's the only way I will trust you enough to let you travel with me. Now, will you accept a spanking from me?"

"Yes sir, I will let you spank me as you see fit."

"Good. Since this is your first spanking, I am just going to use my hand. Now, I want you over my lap."

The man sat down on a smooth boulder and pulled Maria's body over his lap. Before Maria could react, he unzipped the back of her jumpsuit.

"What are you doing? Please don't rape me!"

The man laughed.

"At my age, I can't rape anybody. The pills for that aren't made anymore. I just can't spank you effectively with this jumpsuit on. I am going to spank your naked buns."

Without asking for further permission, the man proceeded to remove Maria's boots and jumpsuit, leaving her stark naked over his lap. He squeezed both of her buttocks individually, feeling their firmness. He rubbed her butt gently with his hand for a few seconds to get her used to his touch, and then without warning, he slapped her butt with moderate force. Maria winced, but otherwise made no reaction.

The old man continued to slap her beautiful buttocks at a steady pace. Maria let out little grunts as the fire in her buns heated up. It was painful but not unbearable. Each slap, while painful, was not too bad. It was the nonstop barrage of slaps that was making this spanking so intense. Maria was determined to take this spanking gracefully though. She had fantasizesd about this for a long time now, and she was finally getting it from an old man. He may have been old, but he was still a man. She was also naked, just as she had fantasized.

After about five minutes of steady spanking, the old man stopped.

"I think this has been a pretty good lesson for you. There is no need for me to go too far with your first spanking. Would you like for me to rub away some of the sting?"

"Yes sir. My name is Maria by the way."

"That's a pretty name. I'm Bill. This has been an interesting introduction"

Bill gave her left buttock a little squeeze on the word "interesting" and her right buttock a squeeze on the word "introduction". Maria giggled at his playful comment. His gentle rubbing felt wonderful after the spanking. Maria suddenly became much more aware of her total nudity over this near-stranger's lap and the fact that Bill was rubbing her on a very private part of her body. The thought of how naughty this was made Maria start fantasizing about another spanking.

Her legs parted as if they had a mind of their own. Maria knew that Bill now had a good view of her soaking wet pussy but she didn't mind. She was just turned on even more.

"Well Maria, I see that this spanking wasn't entirely unpleasant for you. I may be an impotent d man, but I can still offer some aid to a pretty girl in need."

Bill allowed his right hand to drift over Maria's butt and between her legs. His index finger lightly traced Maria's outer pussy lips. He slowly inserted his finger into her vagina. Maria responded with a moan of pleasure. She began to push her hips backand forth towards Bill's finger. She began to think dirty thoughts to get her closer to the edge.

I'm a dirty girl. I deserve a good hard spanking on my naked butt. I'm so bad I'm letting a strange old man spank me and finger me. I'm such a slut. Dirty little sluts deserve to be spanked. He sees how dirty I am. Oh! I'm getting closer! It's almost here!

Maria's breathing quickened. Her hips started bucking with abandon. Her body began to tremble and she clamped down on Bill's finger. Finally, she collapsed onto his lap, breathing hard from that amazing orgasm. She slowly pulled herself off Bill's lap. She smiled at Bill while she got dressed. Bill handed the laser pistol back to her.

"You might be the most interesting traveling companion I have ever had, Maria. I hope you survive for a while."