Maria's Interrogation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her back to Caleb, one would think she could've detached herself somewhat from who was actually doing those things to her, but each time she heard him whisper her name into her ear, or looked down and saw his dark hands groping her milky white bosom, it struck home with undeniable force exactly who was now pulling her strings.

"...Hurry up Caleb....hurry up and do it," Maria stammered softly, sensing the inevitable but wanting to get it over before she looked in the mirror and saw her best friend's bedroom door swing open.

"Hurry up and what?" the young man slithered his tongue up to her ear and replied.

"...and..fuck...me," the words eventually drifted like fog from Maria's lips.

Even without turning to see, she could steal feel the aroused amusement bleeding from Caleb Dixon's pores as he gave her pussy a few more cruel swirls with his dripping wet middle finger. Maria had seen with her own two eyes just what Caleb was packing, even struggled to put the thing in her mouth for a few seconds. He was, by far, the most endowed man she'd ever attempted to have sex with. Worried on some level he might gut her when he finally stabbed forward, Maria bit her lower lip, waiting and praying she could withstand the storm about to hit.

Her entire mind nothing more than a tangled knot of confusion, it wasn't until Caleb shoved the tangerine sized head of his penis between her blistering vaginal folds that the blinding white light of awe inside her head rendered everything else in the world mute. Feeling the 18 year old groan with savage pride when he penetrated her, Maria pressed the side of her face against the wall, trying to steal the occasional look in the mirror to make sure Shirley's bedroom door remained shut.

"Hurry up..please...Caleb....pleeeee," she started to whimper, only to have the words mangle like the cars in an interstate pile-up when he did just that.

So busy trying to breathe each time the youngster hunched up on the balls of his feet and rammed his groin forward, Maria could feel her legs withering and sliding even further apart under his full, unadulterated force.

"Dammitt ...Caleb....fuck..fuck..fuck..," Maria's cries gushed like waves crashing against the wall, even though she knew every sound she made might stir her best friend awake down the hall.

"You've thought about me fuckin' you, huh....huh??" Caleb nuzzled his lips down to Maria's ear and snarled his horribly scandalous query.

When he saw her hesitate then nod when he gave her another series of especially ruthless thrusts, Caleb had his answer.

Extending her hands out to each side until it appeared she was genuflecting before the teenager plowing her from behind, Maria couldn't help raking her nails into the wall paper of Shirley Dixon's bathroom as her only son continued his brazen assault. Survival suddenly became Maria Lombardi's only goal. Within a minute of Caleb amping himself up to full speed, Maria could feel herself splitting down the middle. At some point she realized, even if her best friend had emerged from her room and made her way down to witness the unholy union in the bathroom, Maria wouldn't have the fortitude, moral or otherwise, to stop Caleb until he was good and done.

If 99% of Maria had been reduced to a submissive, jellified shell of her former self, the remaining 1% that consisted of her inflamed vaginal canal was alive and defiant, gripping Caleb's embedded cock like an angry fist. Using muscles she hadn't in years, perhaps if ever, Maria franticly tried getting Caleb off as quickly as possible.

Rutting her wide and fleshy ass backwards against his pistoning crotch, Maria could feel Caleb pushing her tee-shirt up her back until her two succulent titties were swinging wildly below. The top of her head braced against the wall as she stared down, the sound of Caleb's prick sliding in and out of her took on a hellishly arousing tenor given the acoustics of the bathroom.

"UUHH..UUHHH..UUHHH," she groaned incessantly, forced at some point to reach down and grab her left breast to suckle the porcelain orb, just to keep her cries from ripping through the corridors of the apartment.

Over and over she heard Caleb's savage grunts of approval as he twisted his hips with each successive thrust, making it feel as if three or four seperate guys were fucking her at the exact same time.

"You like that, huh..you like that Ms. Lombardi?" Caleb growled, his fiery breath washing across the back of Maria's neck as she teetered on the verge of collapse.

Deep down she could sense, sad to say, that Caleb saw women as nothing more than inflatable dolls with a pulse at this point in his life. Even more sad, at that moment, Maria was more than happy to be used in such a way. The silt of monotony that had long settled inside her was now being dredged and stirred until the waters of everything she held dear was muddied beyond recognition.

Staring down between the valley of her breasts, Maria could see Caleb's left hand sweeping around her waist and angling directly towards her dark and tangled pubic fleece. Watching his fingers flare apart, she held her breath and in exquisite anticipation she witnessing him pinch them down around her bulging clitoris.

"EEEEEEEEEEE...AAAHHH....AAHHHHHH...AAAHHHH...SSHHIIITTTTTTT," she let out an inconsolable wail, thankfully muffled just in time by Caleb covering her mouth with his free hand.

Maria's knees bucked several times then completely gave out, leaving her hanging in the young man's embrace like nothing more than a spasming and spent rag doll as she came repeatedly on his drilling appendage.

__________________________________

Maria knew Caleb had busted a stupendous nut inside her. Even her debilitating orgasmic spasms, she could feel wad after wad of his volcanic release saturating every nook and cranny of her womb. It wasn't until she dragged herself into the shower, and attempted to cleanse herself of the sins of the previous few minutes that she truly appreciated the damage that had been done.

Wincing as the hot water seared down on top of her face, every muscle in her legs and back screamed as she stood like a limp scarecrow beneath the shower. If this was how she felt moments after the event, Maria could only cringe imagining how hard moving her limbs might be the rest of the weekend. The physical consequences of the act, however, had nothing on the emotional implications. For the time being, as long as she was in the safety of the shower stall, all Maria could do was re-live the obscenity of what she'd just allowed to happen.

Caleb had dragged himself off to bed after concluding his dastardly deed, leaving Maria to pick up the pieces of what had been her sanity. Even though the young man had walked back to his room with callous ease, armed with the pack of cigarettes he'd come for in the first place, plenty of him was left behind. Glob after glob of Caleb's virile remnants drained from the labyrinth of Maria's womb as she rinsed herself. Unable to fathom the prodigious amount he'd deposited inside her, Maria spent several minutes sweeping the sticky paste down the insides of her thighs before finally watching it swirl down the drain, the whole time fending off the debaucherous warmth of what she'd just experienced.

Drying off once she was done, the gravity of Maria's new life began to set in. She'd leave before Shirley awoke, taking a cab back to her place under the guise that she had a breakfast date with her mother. Over the next few weeks she'd avoid coming over to visit Shirley at all costs, and even at work she made a point not to make any plans she knew she'd have to break. Essentially putting a decade and a half friendship on hold, all in an attempt that her path wouldn't cross with Caleb's.

As much as she tried resisting the fire, Maria's urges became too much to bare.

__________________________________

Nearly a month passed after the initial encounter without the two crossing paths. If such things were possible, Maria was beginning to think life was starting to get back to normal when the ringing of her cellphone roused her from a deep sleep one chilly Thursday night. Flailing blindly from beneath the covers for the phone charging on her nightstand, Maria cracked her eyes open just enough to see it was 1:43 am.

Instantly filling with that dread that comes when someone calls at that time of the night, she was heartened somewhat when she didn't recognize the number on the display.

"Probably a wrong number..just leave it be," she almost decided, but curiosity and vague concern got the best of her.

"Hello," she answered with a mixture of drowsiness and dread.

"Ms. Lombardi..this is Caleb," the clearly drunken voice on the other end replied. "I'm kinda in a pinch..my friends ditched me at this club. Think you can come pick me up?"

Maria laid there in stunned silence as Caleb's simple question embedded like prongs into her spine.

"NO..absolutely not," she wanted to cry, but couldn't.

"He's your friend's son and that's not a great part of town to be stranded in," Maria conscience, and perhaps something far more primal, grinded.

"Yeah..yeah I can..just give me a few minutes," she babbled without thinking it through.

Hastily throwing on a pair of sweats, Maria made the 10 mile trek across town to the bar Caleb had actually been kicked out of. She'd pick him up, drive him home to Shirley's then be back in bed hopefully by 2:30 at the latest. That was the plan, at least. Needless to say, Maria wasn't at all proud when she found herself giving Caleb head in the front seat of her car, in the bar's dark and seedy parking lot.

When he suggested in mid slurp that they go back to her place instead of his, Maria knew she had precious little moral ground to stand. Her head bowed in his lap, she could almost sense the whimsical eye contact Caleb would make with stragglers passing back and forth in the lot, perhaps even winking and nodding at them when they got close enough to see her dark hair head bobbing up and down.

Desperate not to draw a crowd, Maria eventually pulled back, leaving Caleb's spitshined cock jutting mightily from his unzipped fly. Settling herself the best she could in the cauldron of her driver's seat, Maria put the car in gear and drove the boy home with her, with hardly a word passing between them.

Ducking Caleb into her house under the cloak of darkness, praying none of her nosey neighbors would be up at that hour to see, once inside, Maria submitted to the teenage stud in ways she never had to any man before. Without the presence of Caleb's mother sleeping just down the hall, and freed from any semblance of her own self control, Maria allowed the him to put her through the grinder until well after daybreak.

Taking her to heights, and yes, to depths no one ever had, Caleb did things to Maria's body she didn't think capable, putting her through the paces on her marital bed that Maria's deceased husband, nor any man before or after ever dreamt. The things he made her say that caused her to blush with erotic horror, the positions he'd put her in that caused her tendons to scream, even the some of the places he insisted on stabbing his virile lust inside her was all unchartered territory for the overwhelmed 45 year old widow.

The final indignity was having to drag herself out of bed a little after 7 to get ready for work, knowing she'd have to work a couple of desks over from Shirley Dixon, the entire day with Shirley's son's seed swimming inside her plowed pussy, not to mention his cruel but well placed hickeys growing into purple and red bruises all over her breasts, neck and ass.

Getting through that first day proved to be a "Twilight Zone" experience for Maria. Physically spent and running on two hours of sleep, plodding through a day at the office would have been tough enough under any circumstance. Having to spend it seeing Caleb's picture on his Shirley's desk, or having to hear her mention several times how angry she was that he never came home the previous night, made Maria squirm and find a way to change the subject more times than she could count.

Over the following months, Maria naturally distanced herself from Shirley, using the excuse that she was spending more time with her own sick mother, or doing some occasional dating. She surprised even herself by how well she was adapting to her 'new normal'. There had been countless places she and Caleb found to hook-up, but the kinkiest was actually going to Caleb's place when Shirley was going to be out for awhile, essentially returning to the scene of her original sin, even doing it in Caleb's mother's own bed several times just for good measure.

Her comfort level, however, dissolved into sloppiness. It wasn't at all surprising that one morning after Maria had called in sick to work to meet Caleb that the piper suddenly arrived for payment...

Part 2 to come...

12