Maria's Life of Slavery

Story Info
Maria is helpless and teased without mercy!
1.1k words
4.01
84.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria is an absolute goddess. Her hair is blond, styled in a sexy messy way, her eyes are a gorgeous blue, her nose is cute and wrinkles slightly when she smiles. Her lips are full and soft. We have been seeing each other for a few months now, and talked for ages before then on the internet, where we met. Maria is My slave, in every way imaginable. I literally make every decision possible, and she obeys Me like a good slave. Not just sexually, but in every aspect of life. I permitted her to keep her job, and allow the hours she works, but even manage to control her work day to some degree.

A typical day would be Me coming home from work. I work nights, and Maria is to be awake and ready for Me when I return, kneeling by the door, with coffee and cigarette ready for Me. I would drink My coffee, smoke My cigarette and watch a bit of TV while she takes of My clothes. Maria is then allowed to lie next to Me on My bed, where we hold each other and kiss, while I caress her beautiful, large breasts. We then take a shower together, for which I remove her chastity belt. Maria washes Me all over, My cock is hard now, as she runs the sponge over it, and I run My hands over her body, gently stroking her pussy, but never letting her come. When we are both clean, I make her crawl back to My room, naked and kneel at the foot of the bed. I sit on the bed, and she crawls over to lick and suck My balls. I also allow her to suck My cock, swallow My seed, and lick Me clean afterwards. When this is done, I lie her on My bed, and tease her with a vibrator for one hour before locking her back up in the chastity belt.

I then pick out her clothes for the day. During the week, she wears her uniform.. At weekends, or days off, she wears a low cut top and either short shorts or black trousers, no underwear except her chastity belt. Occasionally, I may allow her wear underwear without the chastity belt, but only if we are together. She may wear a small amount of make up at anytime, and a deep red lipstick. Maria then goes to work, unable to satisfy herself or even use the loo, thanks to the chastity belt. I lock up the keys for the belt in My combination lock safe, so she cannot get to them at all, and go to sleep.

When Maria gets home at five, she is to strip naked and do the housework until she awakens Me at six. I then have coffee and a cigarette, and ask if she needs the loo. I laugh when she says yes, use it Myself, and make her drink a glass of water before allowing her to. I have to supervise her when she does, just to ensure she doesn't play with herself. I leave the belt off, and allow her to cook dinner while totally naked.

After we have eaten, I tie her up. This often changes, depending on My mood. Sometimes its on the bed, kitchen table, living room, sometimes spread eagle, helpless and vulnerable, other times I tie her wrists behind her, with two spreader bars keeping her ankles and knees open. Tonight, I tied her to the bed in an X shape, using the spreader bars across her elbows and knees. This method keeps the whole body immobilised, very little movement is available. I put a blindfold on her, gag in her mouth, and a pair of ear defenders over her ears, cutting off most senses. I leave her for a while, just to let her wonder what is going on. I 'forgot' to tell her that I had tonight off, so she was only expecting this to last for two or three hours. Instead, it was going to last all night, as I had arranged for her to have tomorrow off! I made a coffee, and watched some TV while lightly stroking her inside thigh. Already she was moaning and trying to squirm, as it has now been six weeks since her last orgasm. At times, I gently kissed her stomach, nipples, breasts, and inside thigh, and lightly licked her pussy.

I picked up a feather, a nice soft one, and begun tickling the soles of her feet. The moans were getting louder from behind the gag, and after three hours, were almost screams! I took out the gag so I could hear properly, and to let her breath easier, and carried on tickling. Maria was begging Me to stop and let her come, knowing that I never would. After five hours, I could see she was crying from the frustration, so I stopped tickling her feet, and moved the feather up there leg and used it to tickle her pussy. The scream of frustration was so beautiful! I marvelled at how such an innocent feather could cause such frustration and longing. Maria was crying, begging for Me to stop, screaming with utter frustration, but I know how disappointed she would be if I did, so I stopped.

A few minutes later, she begged Me to carry on. I laughed, knowing how much she loves to be teased, and climbed on top of her. I used the head of My cock to tease her pussy, and she started begging Me to slide it in. I got the head all wet from her soaked pussy, then turned around so we were in a 69 and gently forced it into her mouth. She sucked on it greedily, while I flicked her clit with My tongue, and I came in a few minutes. Once she had swallowed it all, Maria thanked Me for her drink, like I have told her she must, and stopped flicking her clit as soon as she sounded close to an orgasm. I used a vibrator to bring her to the edge forty more times, making her count each number, in-between the sobs and screams. When I finished that, I slid off her ear muffs, and told her the surprise - that we had all night to play these games, and she had tomorrow off as well! That resulted in her screaming

'oh my god, please let me com Sir.'

I giggled and said 'what do you think, babe? Your not coming for hours yet, might not let you at all, haven't decided yet!' I then slid the muffs back on, and began fucking her, very slowly, kissing her as I did. After about half an hour, I came. I had to keep stopping so I didn't tip her over the edge, which was quite frustrating for Me! When I had finished, I re-gagged her, and left the room to think up more ways to tease My poor, beautiful, sexy slave, Maria.