Maria's Rule Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Natasha softly begged, "Please make me cum."

Maria smirked, "Come on Agent Romanoff, you can do better than that. Tell me exactly what you want. Make me believe you want it."

This time Natasha was equal parts impressed and annoyed. Of course the annoyance was the main reason she was impressed because even when she was undercover her targets didn't risk teasing her like this, and those who knew her as The Black Widow mostly went out of their way to avoid antagonising her. That was especially true during sex, and while Natasha had to fight the urge to throw Maria to the ground and mount her pretty face she was eager to see how this played out.

So Natasha completely committed to begging, allowing her genuine desperation to cum to shine through while expertly avoiding the urge to mock Maria in any way, "Please make me cum. I want to cum. I need to cum. Please Commander Hill, fuck me and make me cum! Fuck me with your tongue. Fuck me with your fingers. Do whatever you want, just make me cum! Please? Please just make me cum."

Enjoying the way the mighty Black Widow truly sounded like she was genuinely pleading Maria just grinned for a few long seconds, then huskily murmured, "You really need to cum that bad? Then rub your cunt against my legs. Get yourself off like a bitch in heat."

Again Natasha was taken by surprise, this easily surprising her more than anything else as by this stage most women were begging to taste her pussy. Which ironically only made Maria more attractive to her, not that Natasha truly dwelled on it given she was genuinely aching to cum. So after only a brief hesitation she literally mounted Maria's right leg and started humping it, Natasha very quickly establishing a steady rhythm even though it was ultimately the exquisite humiliation of acting like a dog which made her cum more than the rubbing of her incredibly needy pussy.

Whatever the reason for it Natasha came very quickly, leaving Maria as the only one with a fully functioning mind for a few long seconds, although the brunette might debate that. After all she had been expecting Natasha to reject such a suggestion so she could leave her wanting, Maria believing it was a calculated risk worth taking as in her current state The Black Widow couldn't possibly think clearly enough to take her down and would be more likely to finger herself while she made a speedy retreat. But this was, wow.

It was weird first and foremost, the feeling of Natasha's wet cunt rubbing up and down the lower part of her leg creating a far from pleasant sensation which Maria would almost definitely put a immediate stop to if it had been anyone else. But to see The Black Widow perform such a degrading act was more than Maria could have ever hoped for, the brunette finally feeling like she got her revenge on the other woman who had seduced her so effortlessly. She thought she would have to settle for just making Natasha beg to cum, which had been amazing enough, but now her previously aching pussy was somehow aching from or again, Maria, knowing she had to put a stop to this before she gave in and lost her advantage.

That was why when it was obvious Natasha had cum Maria pushed her away and questioned, "Enjoyed that, did you?"

Still quivering in relief Natasha smirked and answer truthfully, "You have no idea."

"I wouldn't be so sure." Maria murmured, before sticking out her juice covered leg, "But that's not important right now. What's important is you licking my leg clean of all your nasty cum like a good girl."

Again Natasha didn't complain, didn't point out that there was a shower right next to Maria, no, she just flashed that infuriating smirk and got to work, kneeling down to slide her tongue up Maria's leg, moaning as she tasted her own cum. Unlike the last thing this didn't feel weird at all. In fact it felt really good, the feeling combining with the sound of Natasha's moaning to make Maria again want to continue. To return the favour. To pleasure The Black Widow. To glue her mouth to Natasha's cunt and tongue fuck the other woman until she came in her mouth and all over her face. But if she left right now she would be able to keep something few very rarely got to experience, the upper hand on The Black Widow.

So once Natasha had thoroughly cleaned her leg, and foot considering the cream had dripped down to there, Maria grabbed Natasha by the hair, lean down so they were face to face and then smiled, "I bet you thought I was just going to be another notch on your belt? Huh? Well guess what bitch, you're going to be a notch in mine!"

With that bold statement she roughly kissed the deadly assassin, lingering longer than she meant to because of Natasha's wicked little mouth and tongue kissing her back oh so passionately. Then she pushed The Black Widow away, straightened up and walked out of the shower feeling very proud of herself... and somewhat surprised Natasha didn't instantly retaliate. Not that she had any doubt Natasha would do so soon enough, Maria just hoping it would be something they could both enjoy.