Maria's Rule Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Reinvigorated by that infuriating smirk, the desire to beat Natasha Romanoff, and despite herself staring deep into the bowels of the infamous Black Widow via her gaping butt hole, all gave Maria the energy to scoot her chair forward and shove her fist up Natasha's ass. Which was something she done a few times, but previously she'd used lots of lube and only tried for the whole hand once she had four fingers and a thumb stretching Natasha's back hole, and before that there was plenty of fingering. Although apparently a nice hard strap-on ass fucking also did the trick, because Maria's fist slid into Natasha's butt hole like a key into a well-oiled lock.

It even had Natasha moaning in pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, ah fuck, fist me Mistress! Fist fuck my slutty little ass! OH FUCK!"

Getting Natasha's attention with a few hard strikes to her bruised behind Maria then said, "Fuck Romanoff, you're such a whore. Do you have any idea how easily I got my hand up your ass? Didn't even have to use lube. Do you realise what this means?"

"I'm a massive anal whore?" Natasha grinned, before crying out loudly as she received another smack.

"I thought you promised to never forget to call me by my proper title?" Maria asked coldly.

"I'm sorry Mistress." Natasha quickly whimpered, "It's been a very long, very weird day, and I'm really tired, and mmmmmmm it's hard to think with your hand up my butt."

Maria thought for a moment and then offered, "I will not normally tolerate excuses from you, but I am willing to make an exception just for today. If you truly want it?"

Natasha smiled, then admitted, "No... I, I don't want it. There can be no excuse for forgetting your proper title Mistress."

"As you wish." Maria said, leaning forward to press a kiss to Natasha's back, "But as your Mistress it is my choice when to punish you, and I choose tomorrow. For now I want you to amuse me by riding my fist like the anal whore you are so proud to be."

"Yes Mistress." Natasha said as she did as she was told, quickly adding with a moan, "Thank you Mistress."

Maria barely heard the yes and the thank you as she was enraptured by the mighty Natasha Romanoff, who had anally destroyed countless women just like this and with a variety of dildos quickly began to bounce her slutty ass on Maria's unlubricated hand. Although, Maria supposed, that wasn't technically true. Her hand, just like the rest of her body, was slippery from her sweat, and it was her right so it was well coated in Natasha's cum and cunt cream from the earlier pussy fingering. Still, it was an extra level of extreme, and Maria thought herself and Natasha were finally out of those.

Part of Maria, a very small part, found it terrifying that she was indulging in such depravity and just when she thought things couldn't get any more sick and twisted she found another perverted thing which she found herself enjoying just as much as the slutty redhead. However for the most part she was impressed and turned on, both by that thought and just relaxing back and watching a woman who could easily kick her ass anally riding her fist, the normally terrifying Natasha Romanoff acting like a fetish porn star as she pulled herself up far enough that her ass hole was stretching around Maria's knuckles, and then slamming herself back down so her girlfriend's hand ended up back to the wrist inside her big bottom.

Once again Maria was surprising Natasha by giving her a new experience and in the process making the redhead love the brunette even more. Or at least, Natasha couldn't recall doing this before. Not exactly. Not without a lot of lube, and even then Natasha's ass had only been gently fisted, not brutally slammed like this. Which was kind of crazy considering the number of times her ass had been violated, especially lately, but Natasha had always preferred using dildos to emphasise her dominance over her playthings, especially of the strap-on variety, and all her lovers were the same. Except men of course, and they were just interested in getting their cocks inside any orifice she would allow them into.

Natasha recalled making a few women her hand puppets, which had been a unique experience, but it was something she saved for only the biggest anal whores. Now that was her. Now she was the biggest anal whore her mistress had ever been with, Maria proving just how loose and slutty Natasha's ass hole had become by shoving her entire hand inside it and making the feared Black Widow bounce her fat ass on that fist, Natasha acting like the completely shameless butt slut she had become as she rode her mistress's hand to climax.

After her first humiliating orgasm Natasha felt two fingers being shoved into her cunt, quickly followed by a third and then a fourth. With Maria's thumb then moving to rub her clit Natasha came a second time, and then a third when that thumb got pushed into her pussy to join the four digits already in there. Then Natasha's eyes went wide and she cried out as Maria slowly, oh so slowly, pushed her way past the knuckles, her commanding officer pushing a second hand inside her. Her girlfriend had both her hands inside her at the same time, one in her cunt and the other in her ass, Natasha felt those hands rub against each other as she bounced like a mad woman on those fists.

Most women were most likely physically incapable of taking such abuse. Only professional whores, porn stars and the most depraved of sluts could have possibly taken it, and there was no doubt which category Natasha Romanoff fell into, that fact overwhelmingly humiliating and yet wonderful, tears of joy filling Natasha's eyes as shortly after Maria's hand fully invaded her cunt her commanding officer started thrusting her hands back and fourth, both women working together to make sure The Black Widow's fuck holes were literally abused like never before. Natasha wasn't even sure how many times she came, or what things were said, by the time it finally ended.

All she knew was one minute she was being double fisted, the next she was trembling in Maria's arms, Commander Hill cooing softly in her ear and stroking her hair, until finally Natasha had the strength to whimper, "Thank you Mistress."

"You're welcome." Maria whispered, wondering if she should tell her new girlfriend those three little words. She wanted to say them as despite the depravity of what just happened she couldn't love Natasha Romanoff more. Ultimately because of that love Maria knew there was something that the mighty Natasha Romanoff was even more eager to hear, "Do you still promised to be a good bitch for me?"

Grinning up at her superior Natasha whispered, "Yes Mistress."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers