Maria's Rule Ch. 08

Story Info
Maria and Natasha enjoy their new life together.
9.7k words
4.57
15.6k
21
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers

During her time working her way up the ranks of SHIELD Maria Hill had the unenviable task of comforting the 'worried girlfriend'. Not that it was always a girl, but most of them were and most didn't have the decency/self-respect to hide the fact that they were so overcome with fear for their lover's life that they were falling apart, often opening weeping like an embarrassing stereotype.

Maria had promised herself over and over again she would never become that stereotype in any way shape or form, and yet here she was once again waiting to see if her lover got back alive, powerless to do anything to change the outcome either way.

It could be worse. At least she was maintaining her normal cool, calm and collected demeanour. Mostly. And the one thing worse than comforting the worried girlfriend was telling her what she feared the worst, and as long as no one came to tell her the worst had happened everything was fine.

Natasha Romanoff was alive and well and coming back to her, the two of them picking up right where they left off. Until then she watched the monitor, listened in and prayed to any God who would hear her prayers.

One advantage Maria had over all the other worried girlfriends was at least she could watch and provide Intel, even though she rarely got to do anything Jarvis couldn't do, Maria longing for the days when there were thousands of men at her command.

Then again maybe it was for the best SHIELD was gone, because she was now so compromised she would have sent all those men to their deaths if it gave Natasha a better chance of getting out alive.

It was also a blessing and a curse, because every time Natasha nearly died her heart nearly stopped. Ultimately though she preferred at least been able to physically see Natasha was ok, even though she was in constant danger.

Still, in the end Maria was just like every other worried girlfriend, waiting on the edge of her seat for her lover to return to her, unable to fully relax until she saw Natasha again. A couple of times that involved being carried back on a stretcher, or in the arms of another Avenger, but for the most part Natasha returned to her with her usual swagger.

This sadly wasn't one of those times, Maria finding herself slipping into 'worried housewife' mode as she scurried towards the infamous spy who was staggering towards her, Natasha practically falling into her arms and then slipping into unconsciousness.

"Natasha?" Maria cried out, cradling her girlfriend and checking for any wounds.

She couldn't see anything fatal, or even obvious, but Maria was so lost in checking Natasha over she noticed the other Avengers approaching until she heard their leader reassuring her, "It's ok, the mission just ran a little long and she refused to sleep on the plane. But, you know, Australia's pretty far away so it takes a while to get back."

"Yeah, The Black Widow just couldn't get to sleep without someone spooning her." Tony grinned, "I mean, I offered... but she wanted her personal cuddly teddy bear."

"Shut it Stark." Maria grumbled as she picked Natasha up in the classic carrying position and turned to head to their quarters.

"That's shut it, sir." Tony said with a smirk, "At least put a little effort into pretending to respect me."

"You're right, I'm sorry." Maria said, briefly turning back to them as she added, "Shut it, sir."

*

Maria didn't wait around to see if her boss made an allegedly witty remark in response and instead headed to the quarters she shared with Natasha, grumbling the whole way about how Tony Stark was now her boss.

It was without a doubt the best course of action, his lawyers keeping her safe from those idiots in Washington after the fall of SHIELD and more importantly she got to stay in the loop and at least help protect the world, if for no other reason than to keep herself busy.

Stark didn't make it easy though, and Maria had come close to punching him several times. If it wasn't for Natasha she would have probably already taken a swing, or something that was guaranteed to get her fired.

Of course Natasha was the main reason she was here, and not just because she was addicted to the sex, but because she had fallen hopelessly in love with the other woman. Which in some ways were still disconcerting.

Not that she had fallen for a woman, but because she had fallen so hard she was consciously making life choices based on what her lover was doing, something Maria wasn't at all use too. That, and thinking about how blissfully happy she was, often freaked her out, although luckily she had her best coping mechanism for that right here.

All Maria had to do was look down at the unconscious woman in her arms and all her problems just seem to melt away, her mind filled with puppy dogs and rainbows.

Or more accurately visions of holding Natasha's hand, holding her in her arms, kissing her, being chivalrous by opening doors for her and pulling out chairs, the deadly assassin sitting on her lap and being the little spoon when they snuggled at night, and best of all introducing the redheaded goddess as her girlfriend.

And these visions weren't delusional fantasies, they were memories, the mighty Black Widow becoming completely subservient to her.

Out of instinct she was able to open the door to their quarters, close it behind them and carry Natasha to their bed without breaking her train of thought, Maria dwelling on the fact that Natasha still didn't feel safe enough to sleep without her.

It was equal parts infuriating and flattering, although right now Maria could only feel the latter as her girlfriend slowly blinked her eyes open and returned to the land of the conscious.

When Natasha awoke she was momentarily confused by the softness surrounding her, and then she smiled and relaxed into Maria's arms, enjoying the feeling of security for a few seconds before murmuring, "Hey."

"Hey yourself." Maria said before kissing the top of Natasha's head, "Long day?"

"The longest." Natasha admitted sheepishly.

Maria knew her girlfriend was uncomfortable revealing her soft underbelly, but in this case she felt she had to push, "You can't keep this up Nat? This isn't a 9-to-5 gig. Sometimes we're going to have to go days without seeing each other. Maybe even weeks. You've got to learn how to sleep on your own again."

"I know... and I will." Natasha promised, "It's just-"

"The dreams, I know." Maria said softly while rubbing Natasha's back, "But the bad dreams are a small price to pay for you coming home safe."

Natasha made an noncommittal noise, and then when she felt Maria staring at her grumbled, "If I need it, I will. I promise, but until then let me have this, please Mistress? You know I only feel safe in your arms."

Maria smiled as she heard the word which signified Natasha wanted to 'play', "Are you trying to distract me, slave?"

"Maybe." Natasha sing-songed, before quickly adding, "Mistress, how long was I out for?"

Maria shrugged, "Not long, a few hours tops."

"And my sweet Mistress just watched me sleep?" Natasha grinned, finally looking at Maria who gave an noncommittal reply, leaving Natasha to add, "Awww, that's so creepy."

"Well, it's tough to do anything else when I've got my own personal itsy-bitsy spider wrapped around me." Maria huffed.

"All the more reason to punish me after each cuddle session." Natasha softly smiled.

"That's a lot of punishment." Maria smiled.

"I can take it." Natasha bragged.

"We'll see." Maria said ominously, before adding, "On your hands and knees. Now!"

Eager to comply Natasha jumped off of Maria's body and got on all fours on the floor. Part of her was hoping to be punished for assuming that's what her Mistress meant, but instead Maria simply retrieved her collar and lead, Maria giving her a look to double check that this was what she wanted. Natasha smiled.

It was sweet that Maria constantly did this, but unnecessary, especially as this was such a little thing. Then again she would have never allowed herself to endure this type of humiliation unless it was absolutely necessary to gain someone's trust so she could get the drop on them, and there had been no time in the past that she'd had to surrender this much.

So it was thrilling to lower her head in a sign she was ready for her collar to be tied around her neck, Maria doing it quickly and efficiently without hurting her before yanking on her lead and murmuring, "Walkies bitch."

Natasha eagerly barked as a sign of compliance before crawling after Maria, her girlfriend yanking her lead around the room before making her rollover and beg. Traditionally Natasha would do this naked except for a butt-plug with a fake animal tail attached, and her collar of course, however she did have to admit it was thrilling to go through this humiliation while wearing her Black Widow outfit.

For so long her costume had been a symbol of power, something which made her equally feared and desired amongst her allies and enemies, boosting Natasha's confidence as she used her sex appeal as a weapon. Now her symbol of power was reduced to a sexy costume she was wearing for her lover's benefit.

For better or worse after a few minutes of literally acting like a dog Natasha was ordered to remove it, Maria folding her arms and ordering, "Good doggy, now everything off except your collar."

Frequently they would have sex as equals, and if that was the case Natasha would have slowly and seductively removed her costume as normal.

Instead Natasha scrambled to get naked as fast as she could, something which had taken a lot of training for her to get comfortable with because again it was abandoning one of the most important weapons in her arsenal and showing just how completely she was submitting to Maria. It made her extremely uncomfortable, but it was worth it for the happy look on Maria's face.

"Good girl." Maria said softly as she took a seat on their bed and patted her lap, "Now get over here and bend over my knee. It's time for your spanking."

With a happy grin crossing her face Natasha quickly crawled over to Maria and then lifted herself up so she could place herself over the brunette's knee with her juicy ass in the perfect position for a spanking.

She even wiggled her ass once she was in position hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle a bit, and looked over her shoulder to give Maria a teasing grin.

In return Maria just glared at her for a few long seconds, then she smirked, reached down and began groping Natasha's butt cheeks. Which was just fine, because Natasha could wait as she lived to please her Mistress.

Maria almost felt guilty about indulging in her obsession for Natasha's ass, but at least on this particular occasion she had ulterior motives, namely to give The Black Widow a taste of her own medicine by teasing the bitch.

Natasha was such a shameless flirt, and while Maria enjoyed it tremendously when they were verbally sparring or her girlfriend was trying to get her attention it annoyed her when Natasha did it with others, even for a job.

Mostly she hated it because Maria hated playing the role of jealous girlfriend, Natasha constantly putting her in that position just so that she would end up like this, over Maria's knee and awaiting to get her butt beaten.

While she was waiting for quite a while Maria doubted that Natasha would be disappointed. Sure, when Maria finally did stop playing with her girlfriend's ass and started smacking it she wasn't using her full strength, not by a long shot, but she did slowly build up to a more 'respectable' spanking.

Besides, it wasn't necessarily the pain that really got Natasha off, it was the humiliation. One of the most dangerous women in the world, perhaps THE most dangerous, and here Natasha was, bent over someone's knee and getting her butt whooped as if she was a naughty child. That it was someone she could defeat only made it all the better for The Black Widow.

For her part Maria did have to admit there was a thrill to spanking the ass of a girl who could kick her ass. Not that she had ever liked admitting it out loud but it was the unspoken truth of the matter that Natasha was tougher than her.

After all, Natasha was The Avenger, one of Earth's mightiest heroes and certainly one of its most deadliest, a woman feared and respected around the world, and here she was, her ass slowly turning red under Maria's increasingly hard blows until those bright red cheeks were jiggling gelatinously at the force of every strike while the sound of flesh connecting with flesh echoed throughout the room.

Eventually even the mighty Black Widow was crying at the force of the spanking, although unless Natasha asked her to stop Maria just took it as a sign to spank her harder.

After all, her girlfriend had confessed long ago how therapeutic she found it to be spanked, that it felt like some small atonement for her past crimes. Plus, as their constant love making proved, Natasha Romanoff liked it rough, and Maria had no problem giving her girlfriend what she wanted/needed.

However as much as she liked beating that perfect bubble butt Maria was aching to fuck Natasha, or to be fucked, so without warning she stopped the spanking, turned the other woman around with practised ease until she was sitting in her lap and then she kissed her girlfriend.

Natasha would have preferred the spanking to last a little longer, although she wasn't going to complain. No, Maria Hill was in charge here, and it was Natasha's honour to serve her. Especially when that involved massaging Maria's lips, and eventually Maria's tongue, with her own, the two now former Agents of SHIELD making out for quite a while before Maria lowered her down to the floor.

Anticipating Maria's needs Natasha rested her weight on her knees and then lent back so that she was sitting on her legs, the pain of wasting any weight on her well beaten butt making her grin into the kiss. Well, that and thinking about all the different things Maria could have planned.

Standing up Maria wordlessly took off her clothes right in front of the eager redhead, then she sat back down, grabbed hold of those pretty red locks and pushed Natasha's face into her cunt while softly ordering, "Eat me bitch."

Not needing to be told twice Natasha eagerly began licking Maria's pussy, her tongue starting right at the bottom and then lingering at the top before repeating the process over and over again. Every so often she also lingered on Maria's entrance, but mostly Natasha concentrated on Maria's clit.

True she didn't know whether her girlfriend wanted a long drawn-out pussy licking or a quick rug munching, but Natasha was definitely in the mood for the latter and until Maria told her otherwise that's what she would do. Ok, so she hedged her bets a little by not going all out right away, but the emphasis was definitely implied.

For a while Maria gave no indication whether she made the right decision or not, then all of a sudden Maria groaned, "Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, eat me just like that, mmmmmmmmmmm, good girl. Ooooooooooh good little dyke, lick my pussy with nice long strokes, mmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, tease my clit like the good little pussy pleaser you are! Fuck Nat, you always were such a great muff diver, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, mmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm surprised it's taken you this long to embrace your inner submissive lesbian, because this is your natural state, on your knees for a dominant woman like me."

As Maria seemed to be doing her best to not reveal what she really wanted Natasha in turn tried to force it out of her in the very nicest form of torture she knew, namely licks to the other woman's clit which greatly increased in frequency and force.

Eventually, having enough of the indecision, Natasha wrapped her lips around that sensitive bundle of nerves and began sucking it, gently at first then eventually as hard as she could while flicking it every so often with her tongue.

Part of her hoped Maria would punish her for this. Strapped her down and cane her butt until was battered and bruised, and then slam her barely lubricated strap-on into her butt hole and sodomise her until she was gaping and aching.

Instead Maria almost instantly cried out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that feel soooooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, you want to please your Mistress, don't you slut? Mmmmmmmmm, yes you do. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, and you know what I want now?"

Those weren't exactly instructions, but Natasha was very confident about her choice, which was mainly to move her mouth lower to Maria's entrance.

She did then pause for a few seconds, but that was more about pleasing Maria than second-guessing her decision, Natasha still felt confident as she slammed her tongue as deep as it would go into her beloved girlfriend's cunt, Maria quickly rewarding her for doing so.

First with her wonderful words, then with her heavenly juices, Natasha doing her best to swallow as much as possible while maintaining the priority of fucking Maria Hill with her tongue.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, that's it! That's exactly it! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddddd, fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Maria moaned, gripping Natasha's hair tightly and pulling the other woman's face deeper into her cunt, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm harder! Yes harder, ooooooooooooh fuck! Oh my God Natasha, mmmmmmmmm, you always know exactly what I want. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me, fuck me with your tongue, mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, tongue fuck me like the dyke slut you are, oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck yes, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

Maria tried to keep up the dirty talk but Natasha's incredibly skilled little tongue made sure that her words dissolved into nothing but swearing and incoherent cries of pleasure, not that it mattered.

The main reason she talked dirty during this was to make sure Natasha was properly motivated, her girlfriend having previously confessed that naughty words were like pouring gasoline on the raging fire of her lust for her.

To Maria's shame it worked both ways, the brunette taking great delight in insulting her redheaded lover during their intimate moments together. Or at least she did when she could say anything coherent.

Now Maria was more than satisfied with just moaning, whimpering, and screaming in pleasure as Natasha established a steady rhythm and then quickly picked up the pace in a way which made Maria's toes curl.

In a matter of minutes she was on the edge of orgasm, Natasha keeping her there for a little while until Maria cried out with frustration and pushed down hard on the redhead in between her legs. Instantly Natasha curled her tongue upwards, hitting Maria's G-spot and giving her the little push she needed to go over that edge, Maria trembling and crying out extra loudly as she came in Natasha's mouth and all over her pretty face.

She was dully aware of her girlfriend frantically swallowing her cum, that fact only making Maria's climax better.

Then before she had a chance to come down from her high Natasha rammed her tongue back into her and resumed the frantic pumping which had come before, the infamous Black Widow effortlessly making her cum over and over again, Natasha fighting to swallow at least a majority of her reward although Maria knew that Natasha was happy at least some of it was ending up on her face.

Marking her as belonging to Maria Hill, she had said with a cheeky grin on her face, Maria smiling at the memory, especially as a passionate kiss quickly followed.

Then Natasha added her fingers into the mix, at first replacing them with her tongue, Maria crying out and cumming again as Natasha pushed two fingers inside her welcoming cunt and began licking and sucking her clit.

MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers