Maria's Surprise Visitor Ch. 02

Story Info
He's not done with her just yet.
1.7k words
4.15
27k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For the full story please read 'Maria's Surprise Visitor' first).

*

"Now let's see how wet you are."

Joseph growled at Maria, moving so he was kneeling next to her, his hand roughly pinching her nipples. Still gasping for air Maria started to shake her head, no.

"No, Joseph, please, please stop, I don't want this."

It was more like a whispered plea then a strongly worded objection and she couldn't help the shiver running through her as his fingers grazed her stomach, playing along the rim of her pants. Joseph leaned down to the crotch of her pants, taking a whiff

"Hmmm, your mouth may say no, but I recognize that smell, slut."

His hands quickly moved to undo her button and zipper, grabbing the black lace panties and jeans and pulling them down in one swift motion, seeing as Maria's response was slow she didn't manage to clamp her legs together until she was fully naked. It didn't seem to matter though, Joseph simply grinned and slid his hands along her legs.

"You know you want this and I'm going to do it either way."

One of his hands moved and smacked against her upper leg harshly.

"Now open up unless you want me to tie down your legs too."

Once again Maria found the tears welling up in her eyes, none the less she slowly parted her legs, closing her eyes and wishing she where somewhere else, trying to think of something else, anything that would distract her and stop her from being turned on. However she was brought back to reality way too quickly as Joseph let his fingers slide along her pussy lips.

"Just like I thought, already nice and wet, if I wanted I could just take you now, you dirty whore."

He muttered while admiring her clean shaven pussy. He slowly started to slip one finger inside her wet folds, his other hand once again tweaking her nipples as he started to slowly finger-fuck her, his thumb gently prodding against her clit every time his finger slid inside. He knew this had to be torture for her and she didn't disappoint him as she whimpered softly.

"Enjoying yourself, are you?"

Maria quickly shook her head.

"No, Joseph, I don't want this, please stop.. I'm really...oooh."

He suddenly slid a second finger into her, increasing the speed of his movements and making sure that the sopping noises were as loud as possible.

"Don't lie to me."

This time his hand came down on her right inner thigh as he continued finger fucking her.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

He asked again, a bit louder this time, as she shook her head again he smacked her left thigh.

"Stop lying or you'll be pretty bruised when I'm done with you, bitch. Are you enjoying yourself?"

He repeated, giving the girl a stern look and she slowly nodded.

"I can't hear you."

Her lower lip quivered slightly and Joseph increased the speed of his finger-fucking even more, getting a loud moan as a reward.

"Yes, yes, I'm enjoying myself!"

Finally he stopped the attack on her pussy with his fingers.

"Good, now taste yourself like a good whore."

He whispered into her ear as he pushed his fingers against her lips, laughing as he saw her disgusted face.

"Open up wide, bitch."

Once again Maria slowly parted her lips, she thought having to taste her own juices was disgusting, vile and disgusting, but right now there wasn't really anything she could do to stop him from pushing his fingers covered with it into her mouth.

"Now suck on them, suck on them like you were sucking on my cock."

He slowly moved his fingers around her mouth, making her lick every last drop off of his fingers. With a grin Joseph leaned down to kiss her stomach while he listened to her sobs.

"There there, it's alright, I've always known you're a dirty slut underneath it all."

He moved his kisses lower to her hips and positioned himself in between her legs, lifting both legs over his shoulders and as soon as that registered with Maria she attempted to get them back down, struggling to get out of his hands.

"Stop, please, I'm.. I'm not like that, I really don't..."

A gasp as his tongue slid along her pussy lips, making her tremble

"Don't.."

She managed to wince but Joseph simply continued letting his tongue slide along those wet lips, prodding it against her clit momentarily before he lightly sucked it into her mouth, making obvious slurping noises as he continued to eat her out.

"Hmmm, your juices are as sweet as ever, my fuck toy."

He breathed against her. Her fingers were attempting to get a grip on her own wrists, trying to get her nails to dig into her skin so she'd be distracted from the pleasure his tongue was giving to her, but she couldn't help it as her body was now betraying her completely, shivering wildly and making her moan in ecstasy as a mind shattering orgasm washed over her, her hips bucking and thrusting as she shouted.

"Oh fuck, fuck. Oh dear god, Joseph, don't stop."

And he didn't, he kept lapping up her juices while she came, until he heard nothing more than her ragged breathing and whimpers. He slowly let her legs down, his hand sliding along her pussy and now rather sensitive clit.

"Such a good little fuck toy, I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of your night with me, won't you?"

He questioned while circling his thumb around her clit, his cock once again rock hard and ready, resting against her leg as he lay down next to her. All Maria could do was nod slowly while swallowing back the tears that were already announcing themselves again.

"Good, I wouldn't want to have to damage you. Pet."

He whispered against the skin of her neck as he started licking there, moving her so she'd lay on her side next to him, his dick resting against the crack of her ass while his thumb continued to tease her clit.

"Hmmm, tell me how much you want it, slut. Tell me how deep you want it inside you."

He breathed while pushing his hips against her ass as his hand came down hard on one of her ass-cheeks. Squirming a bit at the spanking of her ass she once again whimpered, but didn't fail to answer.

"Please Joseph, this is all a big mista..."

Her words where cut off by another hit on the ass, Maria almost screamed at the assault.

"I always wanted to do this to you, spank your nice round ass."

Joseph growled as the hand landed on her ass a third time.

"Now tell me how much you want my cock, tease."

With each spank Maria squirmed, trying to get away from the hand but unable to do to him holding her close and being cuffed to the bed. Her body quivered through her sobs, his thumb never stopped teasing her clit.

"I want your cock inside me... I want it so deep inside me.. Please fuck me."

Yet again his hand came down hard

"Please fuck me, who?"

He growled against the back of her neck. Confused the girl was quiet for just a little to long and his hand spanked her ass once again. Joseph was obviously enjoying the spanking and the colour her ass was starting to get and thusly another smack against her ass cheek quickly followed. Maria's face flushed even more as she suddenly realised what the answer would be.

"Master...P..please f..fuck me, M..Master."

And with a low growl Joseph moved, holding one of her legs up while he used the other to guide his cock into her still wet and waiting pussy. He shoved himself inside completely with one thrust and then held himself there, enjoying the tightness and wetness of her cunt while his thumb moved back to playing with her clit, the other still holding up her leg.

"Good whore, such a good whore."

He panted and he slowly started fucking her, applying a bit more pressure on her clit with his thumb.

"I missed your tight cunt so much, pushing my hard cock deep into your sopping pussy and making you scream with every orgasm."

He started placing light kisses along the back of her shoulder while he continued thrusting in and out of her slowly, teasingly and it wasn't long before Maria started panting and moaning with each thrust, her walls clenching around his thick hard cock as it buried deep inside of her every time.

"Please Master..."

She whimpered.

"Please what, slut?"

He replied, pushing his thumb a bit harder against her swollen clit while she gasped and trembled.

"Please.. fuck your slut harder, Master."

Her voice trembled as well, but as soon as she had spoken those words a deep moan followed seeing as Joseph started to increase the speed of his thrusting considerably, fucking the girl furiously as he felt her walls tighten around his cock even more frequently.

"Oh, oh, yes, thank you Master, please keep going, take me."

His hand left her clit and smacked her ass cheek once again while he kept ramming his dick into her cunt

"You're loving this, aren't you? Tell me you're fucking loving this, you fucking whore!"

It was like a complete release as his words drove her over the edge and made her orgasm again, her pussy clamping down on his hard cock as he pushed himself deeper and harder into her then he had ever been, meanwhile screaming

"Oh yes, Yes I love it Master, your whore is loving it!"

And with that she felt the dick inside her expand as Joseph sprayed his load into her cunt, holding her tightly against himself while he kept his cock still and deep inside of her, biting down on her shoulder hard, leaving quite an impressive bite-mark.

As his dick grew limp he still kept it inside of her, wrapping his arms around her form and holding her against himself lovingly, his nose brushing against her neck and whispering to her

"I missed you so much. I love you."

Finally his hand reached up, undoing the handcuffs and pulling his cock out of her, though still holding her against himself. Maria felt completely spent and satisfied, slowly turning around in his arms so she could snuggle herself against him.

"You're such a fucking bastard."

She murmured.

"But I love you too..."

After all.. If she really had wanted him to stop she could have just used their safety word.

"And I'm glad you're back."

With that she kissed him lovingly.