Marie

Story Info
Lust and remorse in New York City.
3k words
3.7
15.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAYCE73
JAYCE73
32 Followers

It was so hot, that even the weather-man on television had no adjectives to use in describing the temperature. It was also one of those days though, that despite how hot it was, you just needed to get out of the house. Living in New York City, no matter what the temperature is, you can find something to do. For me, it was finding new restaurants to eat at. But this day, I was just in the moods for a good spare-rib dinner, and were else can you find such a place, but in Harlem.

I left my apartment around one thirty in the afternoon, walked five blocks down and caught the up-town "C" train to 125th and St. Nicolas Ave. There you will find the most amazing Soul food in the country. To my surprise though , this day happen to be apart of the owner three week vacation. So the place was closed.

As I walked back to the sub-station angry at myself for not calling ahead, and just out and out hot from the One hundred degree temperature, I began to think about my life. I mean, I am a very successful entrepreneur, I have an apartment across from Central Park, I'm not that bad of a looking guy, and the highlight of my day and days are to find new restaurants. What the hell is wrong with me? I should by now have a wife and kids, or at least a girlfriend. I don't know, I just don't know.

I walked down three flights of steps to get to the train platform, threw a token in the turn stile and walked over to the end of the platform. I rested my body against a iron support beam, and just stared into space, thinking about my life. I'm not the type of guy that goes around fucking everything in a skirt. I don't have any illegitimate kids, I have a nice personality, but yet no woman catches my eye. I mean they do, but for some reason, I just feel so insecure walking up to a stranger and asking her out.

As I stood there thinking, this young woman walks down the steps of the station, she wore a very short skirt, and one of those handkerchief tops. She had long curly hair, her skin was naturally tanned, and smooth to the eye. She also wore a pair of open toe sandals, her toes were well done in a French stile, I don't know what to call it. From her physical look, I knew right away, that she was Puerto-Rican. Let me tell you, I love Puerto-Rican woman. There is just something about their look, but it just make me so weak.

I just stared in awl, at her beauty. A voice in my head just kept telling me to go over and introduce myself. But my heart, racing a million, miles per second would not let me. She glanced over at me, probable feeling me undress her, and gave me a very polite smile. I took that as a green light, so I walked over and introduced myself. She looked at me with this, look, like she was saying, "get the hell away from me!" That look, the words of the look, ripped my heart out. My whole manhood, was just undermined.

So I walked back to the iron beam and leaned there waiting for the train. A few seconds later, I felt a stiff breeze flow through the tunnel. I looked at this woman and her hair, blew with the breeze. My heart just kept pumping. God! I just wish, I had the guts to say something else to her, or just to ask her out. "DAMN!"

The sub-car stopped and I entered in one door and she entered in through the other door, of the same car. Being mid-day the train was packed with tourist commuters and just every day New Yorkers. I leaned against the door thinking, I should just take this all the way to Brooklyn and get something to eat at "Juniors" a place for great corned beef sandwiches and cheesecake. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and when I opened them again, I noticed my girl pushing her way through the crowd. She squeezed her way to were I was and stopped about ten inches of me. She stood there, not saying a word, but her body language, was telling me to take her. I honestly did not know what to do. We looked at each other in the eye, and just stared. The train made a jolting stop, and she was pushed to me by the crowd. I grabbed her by the waist, with both hands. I then just basically told myself "DO SOMETHING!" So, I did. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips very lightly. Then I leaned up proud of my boldness and looked at her. She didn't say anything. But again, she gave me a look as if she was saying, "WAS THAT IT?" Feeling that she wanted more, I leaned back down and kissed her again, this time, long hard and with a lot of tongue. I moved my left hand and grabbed her ass, pushing her to me tight. My right hand I moved up and down her back. Her skin, "OH GOD!" Was so soft. I had to hold back from doing anything else because we were in the middle of a crowded sub-way car. Even though I really don't think the people would have given a damn, if we just got naked and fucked, IT' NEW YORK!

The conductor, announced that the next stop would be " 72nd and Central Park West."

"This is my stop. You want to go to my place and fuck?" I don't know what got into me, but I never have asked a woman that before, even those I have fucked. Basically the come to my apartment, and clothes come off. I inherited an apartment on Central Park West from a Uncle, and guys if you ever come into money, invest it in a apartment or any real estate. Woman will give you anything if the know or even think you have some money.

I live about five blocks down from the station stop, and normally I walk but I wanted to get home as quick as possible. I hailed a cab, and told him the address.

"That's right down the street!"

"Listen I'll give you fifty dollars, just get me there!"

We got in the back, as soon as my door closed, she leaned down, unzipped my pants, pulled out my throbbing cock and began to suck it. I closed my eyes, and let out a light, "OHH" With my left hand I pulled up her skirt exposing her smooth bare bottom. "No underwear, I love it. I spread her legs and fucked her pussy with my fingers. My other hand, I grabbed her hair and moved her head up and down on my cock. After about a minute of her warm breath and her tongue ring on my cock, I came in her mouth. I pulled her head up by the hair and moved her face on my squirting cock. Her beautiful face had spots and strings of cum on it. Just as I shoved my shaft back in my pants we pulled up to 25 Central Park West. The cabby stopped and I gave him a fifty dollar bill, I must be horny for me to pay fifty bucks for a tree minute ride.

The doorman opened the door for us and we walked into my building. Now even if this girl had no intention to give me some pussy, walking into my Italian marble, polished brass and ebony wood trimmed lobby, she was. There was something mystical about this place. I've had married woman come on to me, in front of their husbands who've come her. Just the address alone, will get you any woman. "THANK YOU UNCLE CHARLIE!"

We entered the elevator, and when the doors shut, she turned to me looked at me in her cum covered face and grabbed my pants crotch. I put my hands on her neck and untied her top. It fell to the floor. Her chest was small but I like that. Her nipples were thick and erect. I squeezed her right tit, leaned down and engulfed her breast. I then lightly bit the nipple. I pushed her body down to were she kneeled in front of me. I unzipped my pants, and stuck my wet, throbbing cock in her mouth. As she began to suck, my head went back and I began to think that, who ever invented the tongue ring was a perverted genius, because the way it rubs up and down the bottom of your cock feels unbelievable.

I have no stamina, so after only about fifteen seconds of her ravagely sucking it I exploded once again in her mouth. This time she moved her mouth to were it totally swallowed my cock, I felt the head of it rubbing against her wisdom teeth. When she pulled off she just laid on the bottom of the elevator floor, with her legs spread wide and her hand rubbing her chest. I looked at the top of the elevator, and saw we had another five floors to go. I began to think how fortunate, I was that 1, this was a slow moving elevator, and 2, the security camera's had not been installed yet. We got a memo from the Co-Op board that they would be installed on the fourth, which is tomorrow.

The elevator stopped on the twenty third floor. I helped her up, she grabbed her top from the floor and we headed down the hall to my place. If Mrs. Goldstien, my neighbor saw this topless woman walking down the hall with me, she would have a fit, and I would probable loose all respect she has for me. She has been a good friend of the family for years, and she is the one, that fought for me to keep my uncles place. She assured the Co-OP board that I was a well mannered, well raised young man. Well , I was and am, just not today.

When I opened the door, she rushed in ahead of me, kicked of her sandals and pulled her skirt off. She the stood in front of me, legs spread, arms to the side waiting for me to continue. I looked at her marvelous naked body. She was very thin, about 105 lbs, but she was not that anorexic thin. Her breast were small and perky. I looked down at her vagina. Her labia was about two inches in length and it was spread open at the end. Her body, her stance, screamed out silently "FUCK ME NOW!" I lost all self control. I ripped off my shirt quickly kicked my shoes off and pulled off my pants. I walked over to her and kissed her. I grabbed her naked bottom and lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist. Our mouths were locked in passionate tongue play. I slammed her body against the marble wall, entered her and just began fucking her pussy, like there was no tomorrow.

Her bare flesh made a squeaking noise as it moved up and down on the wall. I moved down to her neck and suck hard, I then bit on her shoulder. She would let out light moans of pleasure as I entered and exited her. I looked at her face, she bit her bottom lip. She then opened her eyes and we looked at each other, as we furiously were wrapped up in this physical play. I whispered in her ear I was about to cum. " I want to cum on your face." She unwrapped her legs from around me and slid to the floor. I rubbed my cock until I came all on her face. She just laid against the way taking it. After the final spurt, she took my cock and began sucking it. Her hands were both grabbed onto my ass, spreading both cheeks. I could not resist this woman. I began pumping her mouth, as I did you could hear her head hitting against the wall. The harder I pumped the loader the thump. I looked down at her, her eyes was closed, she had this look of intensity on her face. Her left hand spread open her pussy lips, and her right hand was rubbing violently her clit up and down. I screamed I was going to cum. As I did I forced my cock deep in her throat, my butt cheeks got tight as I concentrated all energy towards my orgasm. I came, gob after gob in her mouth again. God that is such a turn on that I never knew of, a woman letting you drain your cock in her mouth. After I was done I weakly walked backwards and fell onto my couch.

I sat there rubbing my withering cock, looking at this overly fucked, cum drenched woman laying on my floor. "Who are you?" I thought. She just laid there, still rubbing her pussy, her head leaned back against the wall. Cum, streamed out of open mouth, as she breathed heavy. "What else would she let me do to her?" At this point, I had no guilt, no remorse for fucking her like a two bit whore. That's why I never did anything like this, because I thought I just could not live with my self after fucking a woman like that. But I felt nothing, nothing but a thirst for more perverted sex.

She had four fingers in her vagina moving in and out of it slowly. I got up and walked over to her, she looked up at me, like she was waiting for me to do something else to her. The longer I stood there, looking at her naked body, the more aroused sexually I became. My cock began to rise again, she looked at it, leaned forward and kissed it. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up.

She stood in front of me, waiting for my next command. I picked up her light frame and carried her to the bedroom. I threw her on the bed. She spread her legs, and with two fingers spread her pussy open. I told her I wanted to fuck her in the ass. She, pulled her legs over her head, and gave me clearance to enter her anus. When I did, I almost came instantly, because it was so tight, but I held back. I rammed in and out of her tight ass. Her wet flesh and mine made a clapping sound as I did so. She laid there with her legs over her head. She looked like she was in some pain as I anally fucked her. I felt myself about to cum, I pulled out and held the head of my cock tightly with two fingers. I then moved up to her face, and told her to open her mouth. When she did, I shoved my cock in it. As soon as I let the grip go on it, a quick stream of cum shot out. Most of it in her mouth, what didn't got caught in her hair. I told her to open as wide as she could, and then I forced my entire male genitalia in. My cock, my testicles were in her wide open mouth. As I forced down deeper, she looked up at me with a look of horror, which for some reason turned me on even more. I grabbed her hair and as I pushed deeper in her mouth I pulled her head into me. "Fucking swallow it all bitch!" When I said that, I looked down at her, and could see, tears running down her face. At that point, remorse set in. This was not me, none of it. I had to stop, I pulled out of her mouth, and laid back on the bed. I looked at her as she lead over, coughing up cum. She leaned up moved her hair back from her face and looked at me tearfully. I closed my eyes and felt so sick, to the stomach. I too began to cry, because this was not me. It was as if I was possessed, by some perverted sex crazed demonic force. I had never felt the way I did, as I did at that moment.

She looked over to the other side of the room to where the bathroom was. She got up and stumbled towards it. I laid on the bed, and prayed to God for forgiveness. I swore I would never do ANYTHING like that again.

I heard her in the bathroom crying, which twisted the knife that was already in my soul. What do say? What do I do? How do I make this situation better? Could I, make this situation better?

She ran the water in the shower. I had to do something and I guess the thing to do would be to apologize. I walked in the bathroom and opened the shower door. She turned and looked at me. This look was one of fear. Fear of me doing something else to her. I got in, and stood in front of her. I gently pulled her to me and with a sincere and tearful voice told her that I was sorry. She then wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. I told her that I had never done anything like what I had done to her, and I asked if she would give me another chance of just getting to know me. She didn't say anything, she just held me tight.

"Can you speak?"

"Yes."

"Will you give me another chance?"

"Yes."

" My name is Jason, what is yours?"

"Marie."

THE END

JAYCE73
JAYCE73
32 Followers