Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, guys, have a seat, it's your turn to watch."

I rolled over onto my back and Rob quickly followed me, climbing up onto the bed, taking hold of my legs by the ankles and pushing them back up over my head, then plunging into me, hard and fast, as I cried out in pleasure beneath him. Rob's 8-inch cock was just slightly bigger - both in length and in girth - than Chucky's, so the feeling of fullness was amazing.

He gradually let go of my ankles and I was able to relax my legs a bit, letting them come to rest on his shoulders, as he continued to pound me in this position for another several minutes, the other guys watching, obviously impressed with his stamina. I felt another climax begin to grow deep inside of me, and then it hit me, hard and fast, as I writhed beneath Rob, who continued his rhythm uninterrupted. Even though I'd experienced multiple orgasms on many occasions in the past, they were coming - no pun intended - harder and faster this time around, I was guessing because it was such a turn on to be watched.

It was Rob's turn now, as he changed our position for the last time, encouraging me once again up onto my hands and knees and then fucking me, hard and fast, from behind. When I felt him getting closer, I reached between my legs and fondled his balls, just as I knew he loved for me to do, and it was enough to push him over the top.

I felt his cum fill my hot, wet, sore pussy, and then we both collapsed to the bed, completely exhausted. After a few moments, I realized that Mikey and Chucky were just standing there, not sure what to do with themselves. I climbed up out from under my husband, gave them each a big hug and a kiss, and thanked them for helping me live out my fantasy.

"Yes," Rob added, standing up as well, "thanks, you guys. I hope it was as fun for you as it was for us?"

"Oh, god yeah, that's the best time I've ever had!" I'd never seen Chucky with such a big smile on his face.

"Yup, me too!" Mikey was pulling on the last of his clothes.

"Wonderful. Well, thanks for coming over. I think my wife and I are going to take a shower now. See you guys tomorrow for more reunion stuff?"

I giggled as my husband chased me into the shower after closing the door behind our guests. He wasn't done yet, and neither was I. This was going to be a long, wonderful night.

12