Marie: After The Storm Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother & sister go skinny-dipping.
1.9k words
4.56
195.7k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D-Man
D-Man
168 Followers

"Let's go skinny dipping."

With that remark from Marie, she turned and headed for the kitchen and the sliding glass doors that opened out onto the pool deck and patio. I shouldn't have been shocked by anything Marie said or did after the last 24 hours, but wanting to skinny dip did surprise me a little. It wasn't very probable that anyone could see what we were doing, but it was possible if anyone showed up unexpected. I started after her and found her skirt and top on the kitchen floor. I stepped outside as Marie dove into the pool, just in time to see her ass disappear beneath the water. She surfaced in the shallow end and walked over to the pool steps. Marie walked up the steps and over to me standing on the pool deck.

"C'mon," Marie said, "let's get you naked."

Marie grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head and leaned in for a quick kiss. Marie licked down my chest and took each nipple in turn into her mouth for a quick lick. Marie knelt on the deck and unbuttoned my shorts, pulling them and my boxers down at the same time. Marie smiled at the sight of my half hard cock and gave it a light kiss on the head.

"Now get your shoes and socks off and get your ass in the pool!"

I complied and followed Marie down the pool steps and into the water. The warm water felt good on my naked body as Marie and I stood there kissing each other. I lowered my head to her tits and was about to take a nipple into my mouth when Marie grabbed my head and dunked me under the water. I surfaced, sputtering and spitting water to see Marie laughing and swimming away from me. I started after Marie and eventually caught up to her. We wrestled good naturedly for a bit as our groping hands felt each other up and down. Marie broke away again and swam for the steps in the shallow end. I caught up and sat down on the steps next to her. Marie put her head on my shoulder and we stared out at the stars above us.

"What a beautiful night," Marie remarked.

"You don't know the half of it," I said, looking deep into her eyes.

Marie smiled at me and climbed up on my lap, her knees on the steps on each side of my legs and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She leaned in for a quick kiss, her lips brushing mine. She pulled back and smiled and we both leaned into each other for a passionate kiss. Her tongue soon split my lips and found my own. We let our tongues duel like that as our hands explored each others body. Marie let a hand fall to my crotch and soon was pumping my now hard cock as my hands reached behind her to fondle her ass. I let my fingers roam up and down her crevice, stopping to linger at both her holes and then her clit. We were both getting pretty worked up by now and decided to move indoors.

"Why don't you gather up our clothes," Marie said, "and meet me in my bedroom in 20 minutes."

I figured Marie must have wanted to freshen up a bit, so I took my time picking up first my clothes off the deck and then hers off the kitchen floor before heading upstairs to her room. I stopped at her door and knocked.

"Come on in," Marie answered softly.

I opened the door and stepped in my sisters bedroom. She had turned off all the lights and had lit several candles to give the room a warm, soft look. I could smell just the hint of perfume in the air, and I turned to see Marie standing by the bed. My jaw almost hit the ground when I saw what Marie was wearing: it was a sheer babydoll with pink lace trim. I could see her nipples thru the cups and the hem came to rest just low enough to cover her pussy and ass. Marie wore a matching g-string and gave me a turn so I could see the string running up between her cheeks.

"God, you are beautiful," I whispered.

"You know," Marie answered, "if you keep telling me that, I just might start to believe you!"

"Oh, it's true," I said, crossing the room to take her in my arms.

"Well if you like this outfit so much, you better hope I get that job at the lingerie store so I can model more stuff for you!"

Marie took my head in her hands and pulled my lips down to hers, we kissed passionately while my hands reached under the babydoll to caress her ass. We maneuvered each other onto the bed and I rolled Marie over onto her stomach. I knelt by her feet and started to kiss and caress her feet and toes. I lifted a foot up and took 4 of her toes in my mouth and let my tongue wander over and between each toe while Marie gasped.

"Wow, that feels really good," she exclaimed.

I let her foot drop and slowly licked up her legs until I got to the bottom on her babydoll and lifted it over her hips. I caressed her ass and marveled at the softness of it. I let my tongue wander over each cheek until Marie was whimpering. I reached out and pulled the string of her panties out from in between her cheeks and let my tongue replace it. I licked up and down her crevice, lingering at her pussy and asshole from time to time. Marie was getting impatient and lifted her hips up until she kneeling on the bed, her ass in the air. I knelt behind her and let my tongue dance up and down her crevice from her clit to her ass. I finally let my tongue come to rest between her pussy and ass, licking both alternately. I licked back to her clit and took it between my lips. I slid my thumb in her pussy, coating it with her juices, and slowly started to rub her asshole with it. I kept this up for a few minutes as Marie got wetter and wetter, and she started to beg for me to fuck her.

"C'mon, Ray," Marie begged, "I'm so close, but I want you inside me when I cum."

I backed off from her pussy and ass as Marie raised herself onto her hands and knees, waving her ass in the air.

"C'mon, Ray, fuck me doggy-style, a butt man like you should love this!"

I slowly approached her ass, marveling at the sight. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, coating the head in her wetness. Marie impatiently reached under her and grabbed my dick, centering the head at the opening of her pussy, and slowly pushing back, impaling herself on my cock. This was just the second time I had ever fucked a woman, so I still was getting used to the feel of a pussy wrapped around my dick. Marie moaned and started to move her hips back and forth. I soon followed suit and soon we were moving together like a well oiled machine. The headboard on Marie’s bed had a mirror, and we both smiled at each other in the mirror as we fucked. We were really getting into it, when something happened that I still don't believe: the phone rang! Marie reached over without thinking and answered it.

"Hello? Oh hi mom!"

I stopped in midstroke as I heard Marie greet our mother! I froze, not knowing what to do next as Marie continued her conversation.

"Yeah, things are fine here, Ray is taking real good care of me," Marie said, winking at me in the mirror. "Do you want to talk to him, he's right behind me."

I took the phone from Marie as she handed it to me over her shoulder.

"Hi mom. Yep everything is fine here, Marie and I are getting along great." While mom proceeded to tell me about her and dads vacation. Marie's eyes met mine in the mirror, I could see a twinkle in her eyes, and I knew I was in trouble! Marie smiled and licked her lips as she started to move her ass back and forth, slowly fucking me as I remained motionless, trying to keep up a conversation with our mother. Mom could tell I was a little distracted, so I had to make up a believable lie.

"Uh. mom," I said, "we're grilling burgers on the grill, and they are gonna start burning if I don't get back out there."

Mom bought it and started to wrap up the call. She told me her and dad were having so much fun, they were going to extend their trip another week. She reminded me they had left a credit card behind for us if we needed anything, and bid me goodbye, asking me to give Marie a kiss for her.

"I will, bye mom."

I handed Marie back the phone. It wasn't until she hung up the phone that I let out the moan that had been dying to leave my lips the whole time. I looked at Marie in the mirror and gave her a playful slap on the ass.

"That was not fair!" I said. Marie laughed and I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard.

* * * * *

A thousand miles away, Amy Wilson hung up the phone in her and her husband, Tom's, hotel room. Amy had enjoyed her conversation with her son and daughter, Ray and Marie, but she had other things on her mind. She turned towards the king-sized bed to see her husband sitting naked at the edge. Between his legs was a beautiful blond woman, Crystal, wearing only bikini cut panties. Her mouth was busy at Tom's crotch, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Crystal’s husband, Roger, lay on the bed, waiting for Amy to return.

"How are the kids?" Tom asked his wife.

"They are dong just fine, I don't think we have to worry about them at all."

Amy walked to the bed and straddled Rogers hips. She slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock and started to ride him.

"What would your kids say if they knew you were at a swingers retreat, screwing other peoples brains out?" Roger asked, holding Amy's hips as they fucked.

"Hey, what they don't know wont hurt them," Amy answered, "now shut up and fuck me!"

* * * * *

I continued to fuck Marie hard as my hands fell to her ass and spread her cheeks. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her, and her puckered asshole winked at me with each stroke.

"That's it Ray. Fuck me hard, I'm gonna cum!"

Marie moaned and I felt her pussy contract on my cock, soaking me in her wetness. I couldn't take anymore and I exploded into her, pulling her hips to me as her ass slammed into my hips. We collapsed onto the bed and we turned to face each other.

"Oh, mom asked me to do something for her," I said, pulling Marie into a deep kiss.

"Uh, mom never kissed me like that!" Marie laughed.

We were about to fall asleep in each others arms, when Marie surprised me yet again.

"By the way," Marie said, "I was talking to Laura at the lingerie store while I filled out that application. She has tomorrow off, so I invited her to spend the day by the pool with us. I hope you don't mind. I kinda think she likes you!"

To be continued...

Your votes and feedback are always appreciated.

D-Man
D-Man
168 Followers