Marie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle's grip tightened as she leaned closer and whispered, "Finger me."

I reached my right hand down without looking, running it across her thigh before feeling the softness of her little patch of fur. Heading south, I was rewarded with a very hard and protruding clit preceding the velvety moist lips of her scorching hot pussy. I ran my finger down its length and back up to her rosebud. Paying her clit some respect, I lingered there for a moment before sliding first one, then two fingers inside her.

Her hand hadn't moved and she continued to lean against my shoulder. I could feel her hips begin to move as I slowly finger fucked her, occasionally rubbing her clit softly. As she moved more, I picked up speed. She quickly reached a fevered pace as she went rigid and buried her face into my side, stifling her cries in the process. I felt a warm rush of fluid across my fingers, flowing down her lips to her seat. This had taken less than five minutes and the action up on stage was just getting into full swing.

As Annabelle relaxed, I looked down at her. She just smiled up at me and released my cock. I still had two fingers buried in her without thinking about it. She reached down and gently pulled my hand away from her crotch. Bringing my fingers to her mouth, while looking me in the eye, she wrapped her lips around them and I could feel her tongue tracing each one. She licked and sucked her juices off. As she pulled my fingers out, she kissed them and mouthed to me, "Thank you."

All I could do was nod.

I sat in the front row of the theater, with my cock out and hard as granite. Up on stage the forty-ish man was hammering a little 20 year old and behind me I was distinctly hearing the sounds of sex. I was almost afraid to touch my dick, so I just sat there airing it out, watching Annabelle's friend Mary get screwed like there was no tomorrow.

Finally the sounds from behind drew my attention from the stage. I turned to see Kim being spit roasted with Craig's big dick in her pussy and Mr. Thompson face fucking her. Both were pounding her hard and she appeared to be enjoying the hell out of it. As if on cue, both men pulled out and Kim plopped back into her seat. It only took an instant and both men erupted onto her face and chest with considerable loads. Her mouth was open and was rewarded with a couple full shots of cum. Most ended up on her face and hair, but gravity did its job and caused it to run down onto her lovely tits topped with hardened nipples.

As each man finished, she put his cock into her mouth and milked the last drops. I would say she was cleaning them, but with all the spunk she had dripping from her, she may have made more of a mess than she cleaned up.

As the second cock flopped from Kim's lips, she made eye contact with me. All I could do was stare as she smiled a devilish grin at me. Never looking away, she ran her fingers over her face and scooped much of the fresh cum into her mouth, making a show of cleaning off her fingers.

I was startled by a soft whisper in my ear, "God that looks like fun." It was Annabelle who had also seen Kim's little show.

I turned back around just as Frank pulled his dick out of Mary. He grabbed it, stroking furiously, and moved up to Mary's head. Before her mouth could open, he let out a loud grunt and his first spurt of cum exploded dead center on her face. She got her mouth open to take most of the second blast and then Frank thrust himself into her mouth as far as he could. He fucked her face for only a half dozen strokes before pulling it completely out and squeezing the last drops onto one of her hard little nipples.

Frank lazily rubbed the head of his dick on her nipple, smearing the cum around. When he stopped, he helped Mary clean her face by scooping what cum he could into her mouth. From where we sat, you could see all the action clearly and even hear her tell Frank how much she liked rehearsing.

I slowly began to rub my cock again, expecting to shoot off my own load quickly, when to my right I heard Jack try to stifle a grunt. Looking over I saw Annabelle's puckered little asshole staring at me. She had bent over to swallow Jack's spunk and again exposed her delicious as to me. I couldn't resist standing up behind her and in all of about fifteen seconds; I began spraying her anus with my sperm. It caught her by surprise, but she never came off Jack's spasming dick.

I hit her valley with four big spurts before the flow slowed. I rubbed the remainder of the load on her left butt cheek. Once finished, I sat back and saw several people watching us. Frank and Mary were now sitting on the bed with there focus on us and looking behind I saw that trio also watching.

Finally, Annabelle came off Jack's dick and stand up, catching her skirt and holding it off her ass. She gave me a look that said, "Now look what you've done."

She turned to show Jack her cum covered ass and smiling said, "Ed got all excited and came all over my ass. I don't know why he didn't just slide it inside and cum there. It's wouldn't be near as messy."

With those words, Jack laughed a bit and looking up from the wet butt in front of him, looked at me and simply said, "Nice shootin' Ed. Looks like a couple bulls-eyes."

I had to laugh at that, but the words I'd heard from Annabelle, did nothing to help get my dick to relax. And what she did next assured I would remain hard for some time.

She reached back and ran her hands all over her ass, smearing my load all over. She even ran her hand down her crack and through her legs, dipping a finger into her pussy. Her ass glistened with both cheeks now coated in cum. She brought her spunk covered hand to her mouth and licked it clean, oblivious to the audience she had. Once clean, she used that hand to undo her skirt and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it, picked it up and said in a cute southern belle voice, "I believe I need to powder my nose. If you gentlemen will excuse me?" and off she went, naked from the waist down.

As Annabelle got to the end of the row, she was joined by Kim, who was naked from the waist up. They made quite a pair as they sashayed out of sight.

I turned to Jack and started to apologize, but he stopped me in mid-sentence and said, "Hey, Annabelle and I knew what to expect tonight and we came to have fun. She seems to like you and would not be adverse to you playing with her in any way that would make both of you feel good. As long as she's up for it, I don't have a problem."

It was at that moment I officially decided I wouldn't miss any rehearsal I was allowed to attend. Little did I know how much better it could get.

To be continued...

We would love to hear your comments and would appreciate if you rate the story (we would really appreciate five stars, if warranted). If you choose to leave a mean degrading comment, you will be ignored, but I'm sure you're used to that. If the story got you hard or wet, give us a good rating, don't flame us!

12