Marie in "Dating Service"

Story Info
Marie lends helping hand to guy with first-date jitters.
2.4k words
4.29
19.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marie came out of nowhere and gave me two of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life -- one with her, and the other with my date!" -- billdogg2023

From the online blog of "billdogg2023":

"Tina sat across the table from me, trying to look relaxed as she watched me fiddle with my silverware and fidget in my seat. It was our first date and I was a wreck. At this point, I didn't really see the pretty girl with the dirty blonde hair two tables over. Though I had briefly caught sight of her as we walked in, I presently couldn't take my eyes off my date.

I'd watched Tina for nearly a year at the office and had finally gotten the nerve to ask her on a date when I heard that she'd split with her boyfriend, Mike. She was a compact redhead with wide hips and heavy, round boobs, six feet of woman in a five and a half foot frame, and she'd driven me crazy since the first day I'd seen her saunter in from the mailroom in a pair of skintight black jeans and a tight, v-neck sweater. I remember being so blown away by the sight of this thick little dish that I had to slip into a men's room stall and work out a little tension that afternoon.

It took me several weeks to get up the courage to talk to her, and each passing "Hello" was a study in social ineptitude. I would stutter and stammer and fumble nervously with whatever I could get my hands on, from my tie to the knob on the mailroom door, turning bright red the moment her eyes met mine. For her part, she'd smile and return the greeting, but I knew that she was, at best, filled with pity for the awkward geek from the eighth floor. Things got a little easier after I grew bold enough to offer a friendly ear during her tough times with Mike, but I often found myself suffering through rather (for me) painful graphic descriptions of their sex life. I hated Mike and I hated the fact that he was getting what I had to go home every night and jack off dreaming of, and I never felt any closer to scoring with this beautiful lady even after she'd grown accustomed to figuratively leaning on me when her home life was shaky. Then one day Mike was gone, and I knew I had to act or miss my chance. I asked her to dinner on a Tuesday, ignoring the fact that I hadn't had a date in years and was never very good at them in the first place.

She'd agreed to a date that day in the break room, but nothing had gone right since. I hadn't ironed out the details, so I showed up at her door in a three-piece suit and found her in dress casual. She looked fantastic in her slacks and low-cut blouse, but I instantly felt like an idiot. On the way to the restaurant, I'd run a red light staring at her cleavage, and then been stupid enough to blurt out the cause of my distraction to her when she asked if I was okay. I'd followed that classy declaration up by missing the turn to the restaurant and, just to top it all off, I'd tripped getting out of the car, so flustered by my own clumsiness that I almost forgot to get her door for her. Now, my face red with lingering embarrassment, I sat across from her and gawked like a schoolboy, unable to think of anything remotely clever or interesting to say. I could see that she was trying not to show her discomfort, but the date was sinking faster than the Titanic.

Angry at myself for blowing it, I excused myself and went to the restroom. Inside, I tried to get my composure, telling my reflection in the mirror that "we" had it together, and that "we" were going to wow this girl. Then "we" slipped in some water under the sink and fell flat on "our" ass, and I knew this whole thing had been a terrible mistake. This girl was out of my league, and always would be. I resolved to go out and let her off the hook, after which I would go home and beat off a couple times to the models on the latest TiVoed episode of DEAL OR NO DEAL and then drink myself to sleep. When I pushed open the bathroom door, there was Marie.

"Is there anyone else in there?" the gorgeous girl we'd passed on our way into the restaurant said. I looked past her to Tina, who was sitting quietly at our table, frowning down at her wine glass like she'd rather be in the waiting room at a dentist's office than dining with me. Marie repeated her query. "Quick... is anyone else in the men's room?"

"No," I muttered, not really understanding the question.

"Good!" she replied with a wide grin, and then pushed me back into the restroom. "Let's go!"

I didn't know what was happening. "I'm Marie," the dishwater blonde offered as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearest stall. She closed the door behind us and sat down on the toilet, turning me to face her. Her big green eyes peered up into mine, the smile on her face narrowing. "What's your name?"

"Bill," I said. "What's this about?"

She was wearing a short black dress, cut low on top and very high on the bottom. I could see past those bright eyes, straight down into the sweet cleavage between her tanned breasts. I could also tell that she was pleased with the view she was giving me. "Well, Bill, I see you're having a bit of trouble with your date. Nervous?" I nodded, embarrassed. "Don't worry, tiger," she replied. "You just need to relax. And I know just the way to do it." She held her hands out in front of her, level with my crotch, palms up. Then she brought her long, shapely legs up on either side of me, spiked heels pressing against the door frame of the stall. The fabric of her skirt rode up with the motion, no panties underneath to cover a neatly trimmed triangle of fur over a pair of puffy, pink lips. "Give me your dick."

"Wha... I..."

"Give me your dick before I take it!" she insisted, a delightfully determined look on her lovely face. Amazed that I had needed that much coaxing, I unzipped my fly and reached in, pulling out a cock that was already getting hard. She brought her hands up, the silky skin of her palms coming together to envelope my swelling tool. Her eyes widened hungrily as she looked at the member she was cradling in her gentle grip. "Ooo, Bill! That's a nice cock you've got there!" The fingers of her right hand slipped around my shaft while she leaned forward, withdrawing my heavy balls from my fly with her left. Her face just an inch or so from the growing head of my dick, she looked up at me again with those glowing eyes. "If you weren't on a date, Billy boy, I'd suck the hell out of this thing for you a couple times!"

Lightning was shooting through my hard cock as her fingers squeezed it and she cupped my scrotum with her free hand. I felt my knees go weak and steadied myself against the wall of the stall. "Go ahead," I croaked, at that moment sure I'd never get to fuck Tina anyway and not particularly giving a damn if, should the opportunity arise, my rod smelled like another girl's hot breath.

"No, no," Marie chided. "Maybe someday you'll get that lucky. But today, I want you to just relax and let me work out some tension for you.' Her right hand slid slowly down the length of my dick, then back up. I gasped. "I know how nerve-wracking first dates can be." The fist again pumped up and down my shaft, her left hand gently squeezing my balls. "Your date's pretty hot. Bet you've wanted to fuck her for a while, huh?" Her grip tightened ever so slightly, locking on to the most sensitive part of my rod and tugging at it with tender urgency. I tried to answer her question, but all I could muster was a small groan. "I thought so," she said with a smile. "Judging by how full these nice balls are, you've been nursing a hard-on for this one for a long time." Her fingers danced over my scrotum, sending tingling waves of electricity up my back. "Of course, I hope a little of what's in there is for little old me?"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned.

"Good. Now just relax and let Marie milk those balls for you. When I get done... and you've got to promise me that you'll shoot a nice, full load for me. Okay?"

"I will." Her fist was pumping my member now like a farmer coaxing milk out of an engorged cow's udder. Cumming on her would be no problem at this rate. That wicked grin widened further.

"Good boy." She gently rolled my testicles between her fingers while her other hand polished the length of my dick over and over again, faster and faster, each stroke more delightfully urgent than the last. "When I'm done emptying these balls on my face, you should be nice and relaxed. Then you can go back to your date and take it easy. No embarrassing wood, no awkward tension... just two sexy people having a friendly dinner. Without all of this pressure, you can be yourself. And Bill?"

I was already looking down on at the beautiful stranger, watching her wrist flick back and forth nimbly as she jacked my cock off in a public restroom, her cleavage and bare snatch exposed for my devouring eyes. "Yes?"

"I promise you if you be yourself, that little hottie will be sucking this great big, delicious dick before you get out of the parking lot. Okay?"

"Okay," I purred, thinking more of the creamy volcano that was about to erupt on Marie than of my voluptuous date.

Satisfied that she'd made her point, Marie turned her gaze to my bloated staff. Her ever-quickening strokes had my shaft swollen to twice its normal circumference, the head purple and as big around as a golf ball. The brazen beauty let out a breathy gasp, pursing her full lips and staring at that cockhead like a starving chocolate addict peering into a confectioner's shop. If her hand hadn't been so incredibly skilful in its up and down ministrations, I might have grabbed the back of that gorgeous head and forced my throbbing dick right down her throat, dumping a gallon or so of creamy jizz from my balls straight into that eager, deserving belly. From the look on her face, I was certain she wouldn't resist. But her wrist action was just too skilful and release was coming too fast. I felt her left hand heating up the spooge in my sack and her right hand quickly stoking the pressure in my glans to the brink of explosion. She obviously felt it too, her eyes lighting up as my legs turned to jelly and I nearly fell forward. "That's right, baby!" she urged. "Fucking cum all over me!"

Something burst inside my massive cockhead and a thick jet of white, milky goo shot out of the slit at the tip, splattering on Marie's soft cheek. "Ooo yeah!" she exclaimed and opened her mouth, her fist gripping as tight as possible as she pumped a second, third and fourth creamy fountain from my shaft. My body rocked and quivered, my eyesight blurring just enough that I could barely see those shots finding their way past her open lips onto her waiting tongue. She kept her jaws open but tilted her head back and moved underneath my dick, not wanting another drop to miss her mouth or any to spill out. As I closed my eyes and threw my head back, I could hear her purring gratefully as she swallowed a frothy delicacy she would not find on the restaurant's dessert menu, her hands still working out every drop I had to offer. Just before her grip loosened, I felt her soft lips lightly kiss the tip of my meat, a quick hint of suction cleaning off any lingering spunk.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Marie, her perfect tits still threatening to spill from her dress, her legs still spread high to reveal an absolutely breathtaking twat, her tongue cleaning a big dollop of cum from the finger that had wiped it off her cheek. She grinned up at me, saying, "That's sweet stuff, Bill. Your date's going to eat right tonight... as soon as you get her out of this restaurant!"

Though I asked her why she'd decided to help me with my problem, Marie wouldn't say anything else. She simply helped me tuck my satisfied member away and rushed me back out to my date. I never did see her come out of the men's room. Two hours later, though, as I leaned back in the driver's seat of my Accord and felt Tina's slick, hot mouth slide up and down over my rigid tool, I could see her across the parking lot, walking out of Anthony's Steak House on the arm of some very lucky guy. I looked down at Tina's head bobbing in my lap, her fingers cupping my balls as she feverishly sucked on my hard-on, and a smile crossed my face. I'd never waste another load of cum inspired by this gorgeous redhead on a paper towel or my living room floor. From now on, every drop of man-seed this thick little hottie created would be hers to drink or wear on her lovely face or take deep in her cunt or flush out her tight asshole with. And it was all thanks to Marie, a cock-crazed angel who understood that sometimes a man just needs a woman who'll make him cum to feel like a man. I leaned back, ran my fingers through Tina's crimson hair and shot the first of several sticky wads she'd get that night right down her velvet throat."