Marie Loved to Go on a Hike

Story Info
Unexpected encounter with three hunters .
2.8k words
3.99
99.4k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longwalk
Longwalk
15 Followers

My wife of many years and I have enjoyed hiking for exercise and the experience of the great outdoors for most of our marriage. The kids are long gone, so it is just the two of us most of the time. We live in Connecticut where there are lots of trees, forest, marked and unmarked trails. From near the center of the state, we have often journeyed to the fringes to explore a new park or trail that we hear about. Marie, my wife, is usually the one that finds these new unexplored locations in the nature news of the newspaper or one of the many hiking books she is constantly buying. We are retired so we frequently take our trips during the week. There are a lot less people around, giving us a freedom and enjoyment in the beauty of the woods.

Last Sunday, there was an article about a trail in the northeast corner of the state. In Connecticut, that is called the Quite Corner. As usual, Marie was ready to check it out. Monday, is a great day to have the trails to yourself, being the first day of the work week and the day after the weekend warriors have exhausted themselves. The only problem was the rain forecasted for the afternoon. But the temperature was warm, and we had the whole morning. We decided to try to beat the rain and go anyway.

This was a state forest, rather than a state park. Both are public land, but the parks are better maintained and better patrolled. When we got to the parking lot described, we found it somewhat isolated, but easy to locate. It was too cloudy to worry about parking in the shade, so off we when with a bottle of water and a granola bar each. There was a large sign at the trail head with a pretty detailed map. I tied to remember as much as I could just in case we got disoriented. The main trail looped around the outskirts of the forest, with lots of minor trails crisscrossing through the center of the forest. We opted to first explore the perimeter trail. All I had to remember was to bare left at the intersections with the interior trails.

The trail was well maintained, but poorly marked. I would just use my memory of the map as our guide. The first intersection came after about 30 minutes in. For the next 30 minutes, we kept bearing left. We heard the first rumble of thunder about 10 minutes later. We weren't expecting a thunder storm and certainly not this early. Lighting has always been a very big fear for Marie, but I had no idea if we should press forward or back tract. We chose to back tract, but rain stated to fall as soon as we turned around.

After about twenty yards, we heard a voice through the brush on our right. "Hey, there is shelter over here."

We strained to see the source, but then there he was, a guy a little ways down what might have been a deer path. It certainly was not well travelled. I started to hesitate, but Marie had already started down the deer path, as the rain started to pickup. We quickly followed the guy for about 100 yards to a clearing in the trees. There was a rustic shelter in the clearing that had a roof. It looked like it was part of an old saw mill almost completely hidden among the trees and brush. At least it was shelter from the storm.

Once under the shelter, the guy turned around and to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Frank. We heard you on the trail and thought you might need shelter with the coming storm". Only then did notice two other guys in the shelter.

"We're here planning for the upcoming deer hunting season. We've got a few months to go. It's never too early to start. Right, boys? " He was addressing the other two men in the shelter.

"This shelter has been in my family for generation. We come down to plan and party every year about this time."

"This is my wife Marie and I'm Fred. I thought we were in the state forest."

"We guessed as much. Folks get lost up here all the time. With the weather, we didn't expect anyone else would be around. I thought we would be stuck drinking beer by ourselves and watching it rain all day."

"I'm hoping it'll stop soon."

"Not a chance. Have a beer." Frank waved to the other two. "My friends here are George and Ted. We call him Teddy, He's the youngest." George and Teddy came over carrying a couple of beers.

We drank and talked about stuff. Mostly their hunting plans and the rain. The rain started to pickup and the sound in the trees made it hard to hear anyone on the other side of the shelter.

"If I can get s signal, I'll check the radar."

I no sooner got the phone out, than the three guys had surrounded me. As a ball gag seemed to fly over my head into my mouth, two of them grabbed my arms, pulling them behind my back. It took a few seconds for Marie to realize what was happening, but when she did, I was on my stomach with my hand being tied behind me. Marie went after Frank who handled the ball gag, but with his job done, he had no problem grabbing both of her hands and keeping her from doing anything by scream. With the noise the rain was making, screaming was a waste.

Soon as my ankles we tied together, Teddy and George went to help Frank. Teddy got another ball gag and George grabbed her feet. Marie was immobile in no time.

"Teddy, get us some beers. George, get the long ropes. Let's see what we got and plan a party."

George returned with a couple ropes and fed them through two eye hooks in the rafters. One rope was tied to each of Marie's wrists, one at a time so she never had a free hand available. Teddy joined the group and Marie was pulled to a standing position with her arms pulled separately up over her head. The three men then pulled up camping chairs and started to drink their beer.

"This party is going to be on hell of a party. We got 3 more hours of rain. I figure 3 more hours of party."

Teddy looked my way. "What about him?"

Frank walked toward me. "He can watch." The three pulled me up and tied me to center post, facing the spot Marie was hung up. They then turned to Marie. Frank walked over. Marie tried to kick him, but when she missed; her full weight was supported by her arms. She was quickly immobilizes again by the three men surrounding her. Frank gave her a soft slap across her face, grabbed her chin, and looked directly in her eyes.

"Understand me, bitch. We are going to party. You are the party. You can make this hard, or not. You decide. Do you understand?"

Marie slowly shook her head yes.

"If I remove your gag, will you cooperate?" Marie shook her head yes.

"Good girl. It's party time."

Teddy removed the ball gag. I could see Marie's eyes were starting to relax, or just give in. She was wearing a polo cotton shirt and cotton shorts which is normal for our walk in the woods.

Frank reached for his beer and returned to a camping chair. "Let's peel this sweet onion. George, show us her tits."

Grinning at me as he walked by, George headed to their tool box. He had the largest shears I had ever seen. Hunting shears I guessed. Avoiding her arms and head, he cut top of Marie's sleeves above both arms back to the heck opening. Then the bra straps. Both were pulled down to her ankles. He immediately started working the nipples with his finger tips.

It was obvious that Frank was in control. "Enough, George. Teddy, get the shorts, and shoes while you're at it. "

Teddy looked back to Frank with Marie hanging from the rafters in nothing but her panties. "Panties, too. Use the shears."

Teddy cut the panties along the sides of both legs. Marie still held her legs together, so the panties fell -- front and back, but stayed up hanging between her legs.

Frank got up. "This isn't working, Sweet Onion." From her side, He grabbed both the front and back panels, and started sliding them back and forth working into her slit.

"More cooperation. Spread your legs."

"I see you're no spring chicken. Boys, we've got to get her lathered up."

George and Teddy went to her tits in a flash. Frank worked the full and natural bush. Her legs were well separated now. George first mauled "his" tit, then he started he worked the nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Teddy first watched George, but got the idea quickly and followed suit on "his" tit.

Frank was rubbing his hands all over the soft skin surrounding the pussy and bush. They did not seem to be in a hurry. Marie's eyes closed, she started to breath heavy. Frank grabbed her bush in one hand, and pulled slowly out, letting the hairs slowly slide through his fingers. When the pussy hair was completely free, he gently rubbed the smooth skin just above the bush. Maries head swayed to the side. He grabbed a hand full of bush again. The pull was slow but forceful. Only after a long pause did he allow the hairs to slide though his fingers. I could hear her breathing continuing to get heavier. The twisting and pulling was continuing further up.

Frank was softly rubbing the inside of her thighs just below the pussy. Then, like before, he grabbed all the hair that hung below the pussy. Again, a slow and forceful pull. I thought I heard a moan, but the rain noise filled the air.

Frank held his right hand up to Marie's face and rubbed his thumb and forefinger together. When he was sure Marie had seen it he ran his hand slowly down her stomach, across her bush, to her clit. He searched for awhile but then Marie's whole body kind of jerked. I could see him pause as a grin came to his face. He must have found her swollen rod of a clit. I could see his thumb and finger working together. The boys were working the nipples that same way. Then I heard the moans and after a moment, I saw the body shake. Frank checked the moisture in the hole.

"Boys, Sweet Onion is ready." He held up the finger for all to see.

"You know, Sweet Onion, your old man is enjoying this as much as we are. Boys, pull off his pants."

There was no way I could hide the raging hard dick hiding in my pants. My pants were soon on the pile with the other clothes. Marie's eye focused on my hard dick. Frank walked over and gave it a soft slap. It did not go down.

"Ok, down to business." George brought a short platform up behind Marie. It was too low to be a table, and too high to be a bench. They laid some sort of padding on it, that I couldn't Identify. As her hands were released from the ropes, she was gently pushed back to the platform. Her ankles were tied to the ropes and her feet were pulled up towards the eyehooks. She was as helpless as before. The three men now removed their clothes.

"Now that you know everyone is having fun, even your old man, we're going to really party."

With that, George and Teddy positioned themselves by her tits, while Frank at her pussy. George took her hand and placed it on his pulsing dick, then reached for her nipple. The twisting and pulling started again. Teddy followed on the other side. Frank was rubbing the back of her legs from a whole different angle. After feeling for wetness, he started rubbing his dick up and down the slit. I thought I heard a moan.

Then he line up on the hole, and slowly pushed in. With his arms around her legs, he started to pump. Slowly at first, but as the pace picked up, he could hold it no longer. He exploded but stayed in, sending a second pulse a few seconds after the first. He pulled out and as he walked to Marie's face, he cocked head towards George. He wasted no time pulling away for the hand job, going for the real thing.

Looking down at her face, he pushed his sloppy dick towards her mouth. "Clean it up, and clean it up good." Without a choice, Marie opened up. In her position she couldn't move much so Frank provided the motion and she did the rest.

George was in the hole in a flash. Holding her legs, he was pumping for all he was worth. As Frank pulled out clean, I saw Marie's body shake again. George felt it too and let go with his load.

Frank moved to a tit and put his dick in her hand. "Sweet Onion, You got to keep me hard until my turn comes up again."

Teddy jumped into his turn. It was easy to enter, twice lubed. Even with almost no friction, Teddy let go after only a few pumps.

By that time George was clean and Frank was ready to go again. This rotation would be different. She was well lubed with cum that was dripping to the dirt floor. Frank went in slowly and, using her legs, as deeply as he could. He pumped twice as long as before. Teddy was cleaned, and Marie had a dick it each hand. Frank let go again, and George took over. Frank kept in dick in her mouth long after it was clean this time. But when George was done, he moved to the hand.

I watched three rounds before it seem they couldn't keep it up any more. Except for Teddy, he was going for a fourth round. With almost no friction, Teddy lasted longer than ever, long enough to see Marie's body shiver again.

The rain was starting to let up.

"Let's pack up. Bring her legs down and give her a beer. " Frank walked over to me. "We're going to send you two on your way soon. You'll stay tied up until we are safely out of reach." With that, he removed the ball gag, and covered my head with Marie's shorts. The only piece of her clothing not destroyed. Before I lost sight, I saw Marie sitting completely nude on the platform with a can of beer.

I heard a lot of noise and coming and going.

Then I heard Frank say, "put your shoes on, you're taking a short walk with us. You'll be right back". Marie had not said a word during this whole time, but I heard a firm "OK".

Soon, I heard only silence.

After about 15 minutes, Marie pulled her shorts off of my head. While she put them on, I could see my shorts on the table in the center of the shelter. She untied me a quickly as she could. When I got my shorts, my billfold and cell phone were underneath. Nothing was missing, but I assumed Frank had gone through all my information.

"Marie, are OK?"

"Yes, I'm OK. They didn't hurt me."

"What went on when my eyes were covered?"

"I sat drinking my beer while they made several trips down that path." She pointed to the other side of the shelter. "There's an old road ending with a spot to park a truck. On their last trip, they made me put on my shoes and walk ahead of them. I felt funny, with no clothes and all. At the truck each one gave me a hug and a long kiss. Their hands roamed a bit. After they had all had a turn, Teddy took off his shirt -- this one, and gave it to me. Then they left."

The important thing was that Marie was OK. Surprisingly, she didn't seem too upset.

We left as we had come, using the deer path. At the trail, I started to build a rock pile.

"What are you doing?"

"When we bring the police back, I want to be able to find this path."

"We're not calling the police."

She threw the rocks away from the trail, and started to the car.

"We're not telling anyone."

Longwalk
Longwalk
15 Followers