Marielle Hangs

Story Info
Slavegirl hangs in the dungeon.
820 words
3.73
50.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers

The girl hung from a harness in the center of the dungeon, ankles and wrists cuffed together, secured to a hook from the ceiling. She was swinging gently from the harness, thinking to herself that she was not really enjoying this. She would never utter a word of complaint, yet hanging from the ceiling of the dungeon for hours at a time was not on the top of her list of favorite things to do. She stilled as she heard the door to the dungeon open, completely unable to see whether Master Leon or Mistress Daphne had entered, or if one of the other girls had been sent in to punish her more.

"Marielle, Mistress Daphne has asked me to come join you. I am to kneel on the floor beneath you but we are not allowed to chat." A girl moved across the dungeon, kneeling down on the marks on the floor. She rested back on her heels as she laid her hand, palm up, upon her creamy thighs. Her thighs slid apart automatically, and anyone watching would know this was not the first time she had been in this position. She slowly brought her torso forward, her breasts resting in her palms as she rested her forhead on the cool floor.

Marielle wondered to herself what her sister had done to be stuck down here. She was greatful for the company, whether they could chat or not, It was lonely down here, dark and eerily quiet. Marielle had let her thoughts drift and wander for a while, then she heard the door open again. She heard high heels clicking across the dungeon floor and Marielle knew who it was immediately. "Greetings, Mistress Daphne," she said softly, knowing that is required to greet when Mistress enters, but unsure of whether she should be greeting now, since Mistress had blindfolded her when she was left here.

"Good girl, Marielle, you will be let down in a moment, first I need to take care of your sister." Mistress Daphne looked down at the girl on the floor and smiled, then spoke to her. "Good form, slave, have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Mistress Daphne, I have learned much from my time here." Marielle was suddenly glad she couldn't see what was to come, she knew the girl on the floor was new, and had not learned that giving any more than a yes or no answer was going to get her punished.

"Did I ask you for anything more than a 'Yes Mistress' or 'No Mistress', girl?"

"No Mistress," the girl said, learning quickly from her mistake. The girl bit her lip, fighting back a sob, somewhat scared of what could come next, not ever having been punished by Mistress Daphne in the past.

"Good girl, now crawl over to the wall, stand facing it, spread yourself to be attached to the wall." The girl nodded softly before unfolding from her position, gracefully drawing herself up to all fours, crawling across the room to the floor, a slight wiggle to her ass as she moved. Upon reaching the wall, she crawled up until she was standing straight against it, arms and legs spread wide, wrists and ankles laying against the cuffs there. Mistress Daphne busied herself lowering Marielle to the ground before uncuffing her. She stroked Marielle's hair lightly, laying a soft kiss upon her lips as she lowered into a heap on the floor. "Marielle, once you can stand properly, you may go rest until Master Leon gets home from work. You may take a bath if you wish, but do be at the door when he enters."

"Thank you, Mistress, I will be prepared for Him when He enters." Marielle laid on the cool floor for a few moments before standing and walking from the dungeon, she knew what was about to happen to her new sister and she knew it was something she did not want to witness. As she closed the door behind her, she heard the first crack of Mistress Daphne's whip in the air. She moaned softly, remembering the marks that whip had left upon her flesh the first time.

Marielle took her time in the bath, preparing for Master Leon's return from work, she dressed in a soft blue camisole, no panties, the top just barely covering her charms. She checked the time and walked down the hall, kneeling quickly as the door opened. She bowed her head and whispered, "Good evening, Master Leon."

"Good evening, girl, have you been good today?" Leon looked the girl up and down, taking in every nuance of her body, waiting for her answer.

"Yes, Master Leon, I have been good since Mistress let me down from the harnass." Marielle kept her eyes down, unable to gauge his reaction as she spoke, but upon hearing his laugh, she smiled to herself, knowing that she indeed had been good.

tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers