Marie's Journey to Hotwife

Story Info
Marie samples exhibitionism then becomes a hotwife.
2.4k words
4.24
55.5k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reh1947
reh1947
37 Followers

Marie's journey from housewife to hotwife

This is a true story about my shy demure wife's journey into exhibitionism and into being shared.

I am Eugene and my wife is Marie. This a true story about her journey from a woman who would never even think about cheating, to the role of my hotwife and on to slutwife. She was 5'4"and tipped the scale at about 135 but she carried it well. Her best assets were her 38D tits with very prominent dark nipples which she always tried to hide behind thick bras. She was 27 and I was 47 when we married and I understood that when she peaked sexually in her 40's I would be in my 60's and probably be unable to keep her satisfied so I started on the path to try to get her comfortable getting her itch scratched outside our marriage.

Back in the day when a certain popular messenger program had video chat I got her to watch various people, both men and women, as they would put on shows for their viewers. She couldn't believe that these people would actually strip and sometimes masturbate for their audience. We began chatting with one particular man on a regular basis and he always wanted her to pull her top off so he could see her magnificent melons. It took us about a week to get her to remove her top but she would not lose the bra. Then I had her in the chair in front of the camera doing the typing while they chatted. As they chatted I was behind her playing with her bra covered tits and occasionally putting my hands inside to tweak her nipples. Then as I removed my hand from her right breast I brought it out with me and exposed it to his gaze. He tilted his cam down to his cock and showed her he was jacking off to the sight and asked to see both since he had seen one of them. She didn't answer him so I pulled her bra up to expose both of them for him. As I did that he shot 4 or 5 squirts of cum onto the towel he had with him, she was amazed that he did that by just looking at her tits.

Eventually she got comfortable being topless in front of the camera for him. It took me about another week to get her to get on cam in just her panties but she said that to go farther would feel like she was cheating on me because that was for my eyes only. It took me another 2 weeks to get her nude on cam, after convincing her that it was not cheating if I knew what's going on, eventually she got comfortable with that and enjoyed watching him masturbate and cum for her. I knew this was going to be the beginning of the road I wanted her to go down.

Needless to say, we had amazing sex after each of her sessions so I knew she was really getting into being an exhibitionist online. We had many discussions about this and I convinced her to allow me to go shopping with her and let me pick out some clothes for her to wear on our next vacation, so now it's off to J. C. Penny shopping where I found several really nice dresses, very short with revealing low cut tops, on the clearance rack which I promptly purchased. One in particular was a very short, tight spandex dress with a front that laced up from the waist to about the middle of her chest that you could lace up loose to show lots of skin. But it's best feature was because it was so tight, as she walked it would creep up so that after a half dozen steps the hem was right up to the crease under her ass cheeks where it would ride. She also started wearing thong panties, giving quite a show from behind if she reached up or bent over even a little bit. The next step was to get her a couple pair of heels so it's off to J.C. Penny again where we browsed the wide assortment of lady's shoes.

As she bent to look at the ones on the lower shelves her dress would ride up almost to her ass cheeks and would almost show her panties if she had worn them but I had convinced her to go commando tonight. Not surprisingly we were soon approached by a sales clerk, a man of about thirty with a broad grin on his face after seeing her bend and stretch a few times. He offed to help find whatever she wanted. I told him we were looking for something to go with sexy dresses. He grinned even broader and said to follow him. He led us around a set of shelves and said for her to take a seat and he would be right back. He soon returned with an armload of boxes of shoes and sat on the stool in front of her and proceeded to lift her foot and remove her shoe. With his stool positioned between her feet he lifted her leg with his hand under her calf and removed her shoe.

He smiled from ear to ear as she was sitting with her legs spread on either side of him and he could plainly see she was not wearing panties and her clean-shaven pussy was on full display for him. As he tried on different pairs of shoes he would lift her leg a little higher than was necessary. I was looking around the store and when he saw what I was doing he told me not to worry and that this was one of the only places in the store that was not covered by the cameras. By about the third pair of shoes his hand was behind her knee as he lifted her leg and placed it on his lap while his hand moved up her thigh and slightly rubbed her now wet pussy. She gasped and looked at me and I just smiled at her giving my approval. He took the signal and rubbed his finger over her moist lips and then made a few circles around her clit before we heard some customers coming close and ended the fun. We purchased three pair of heels and left the store.

Now it was time to take a weekend to Memphis and see how comfortable she was at showing off her assets. We got checked into the Holiday Inn and while I was gone to get ice for our drinks Marie found that I had repacked her overnight bag and all she had was very skimpy or see through clothing which didn't set too well with her but after a couple rum and cokes she resigned herself to make the best of the weekend.

The first order of business was a trip to Riverfront Park where I got some really great pics of her showing her fabulous breasts. A few passersby were treated to some great sights. Next, we found an outdoor café where I picked a table and seated her so that she was directly in front of a gentleman and his date or wife. The dress she was wearing was so short that when she sat down it rode up to her crotch showing the front of her yellow g string panty even with her legs together, but open her knees a little and it is a great panty show. I sat where I could talk softly to her and see the man sitting across for us. He was in conversation with his lady when we sat down and he almost chocked when Marie sat. It was humorous watching him try to keep a conversation while watching Marie open her knees every so often. Marie was getting into being an exhibitionist, she told me it was making her really hot knowing that she affected someone that way.

After dinner a trip to Platinum Plus (sadly closed now) was in order. I talked her into losing the thong she was wearing. Soon I had her tipping a dancer who took her onstage and did some sensual dancing with her then removed her dress for her leaving my wife totally nude on stage. This was a pretty common practice back in the day. Marie walked back to our table holding her dress to the satisfaction of several patrons between the stage and our table.

That summer we took our vacation to the gulf coast. We went to Biloxi and checked in to the hotel at the Treasure Bay Casino and played some and had a few drinks then went sightseeing. We were just driving around when I saw an adult theater in Iberia Street. I drove by slowly and she asked what is in there as she had never been to an adult store/theater before. I explained that they show x rated movies and some couples go there to allow the men to show off their wives and maybe play around a little bit. She did.t say anything and got really quiet for about 5 minutes then she asked me if people really did that in the theater. We talked about it for a couple minutes then she got quiet again. Then she said that she would like to go in for a few minutes to see. I had been driving slowly around the neighborhood hoping for this so I pulled into the parking lot. Marie anxiously held my hand as we entered the store. She was amazed at the assortment of magazines, videos and toys on display when I pointed out the door to the theater and asked if she was up to going in and watching a dirty movie.

The clerk told us that couples entered free and to enjoy ourselves while smiling at Marie. We waited just inside the door as our eyes got accustomed to the darkness. As soon as I could see good enough we went down the aisle to about halfway to the screen where I went to the third seat and had her sit on the second seat leaving an empty seat next to the aisle. She asked me about the empty seat and I told her that it was an invitation for someone to sit beside her Soon I had the buttons of her blouse undone and spread open exposing her 38 D tits to anyone looking. Her nipples were rock hard and she was breathing heavily at this exposure. I whispered to her that if she looked over her shoulder there were three men in the seats behind her looking at her tits with their dicks out and were jerking off. About that time a hand came over her shoulder and cupped her breast in his hand and began slowly massaging her globe and tweaking her protruding nipple.

When he wasn't rebuffed another came over between us and began caressing her other tit. After a few minutes an older gentleman asked if he could sit in the empty seat and I told him to have a seat. He squirmed around for a few minutes and rubbed his crotch a few times before opening his trousers and exposing his cock to her. After a few minutes he laid his hand on her bare leg at the hem of her skirt which was only a couple inches from her bare pussy and almost imperceptibly started massaging, after a few minutes of her tensing up I felt her start to relax a little. He took her hand and placed it on his cock and she looked at me and whispered asking what she should do, I whispered back to just go with the flow and give him a hand job if she wanted.

She was soon getting into it and as I looked around there were three men standing behind us a four standing in front watching with their cocks out jerking off. She was starting to really get into it now and whispered to me that he had the largest cock she had ever seen. I looked over and it was rock hard and about 8 inches long and probably 2 inches in diameter and she was slowly working her hand up and down. He started moving his hand slowly up her leg and when he first touched her bare moist pussy she involuntarily spread her legs to allow better access to her most private parts. A couple of the guys in front of us shot their loads on the seat in front of them and left and were soon replaced by two more. By now her skirt was up to her waist giving all a great view of the action. When her neighbors finger penetrated her pussy, she scooted down in the seat to give him better access and her breathing became really short and rapid and her ministrations on him got more rapid when he moaned and shot several streams of cum into the air. He removed his hand from her pussy and put his now flaccid cock away and zipped up then whispered "thank you" and left.

He no sooner left when a younger guy took his seat and gently spread her legs with both hands and got on his knees on the cum splattered floor and buried his face in her now sopping wet pussy, he began working on it like it was the last pussy on earth. She was now slightly turned in her seat and the guy behind her to the right presented his cock to her which she grasped and tentitively took into her mouth, this was far more than I expected from her. This didn't last but a couple minutes when she pulled her mouth off and grabbed the head at her crotch and began humping his face. I knew what was coming and a few seconds later her body stiffened and she began her very vocal orgasm and I'm sure everyone in the theater and bookstore heard what was happening. I simultaneously shot my load in my pants without ever being touched. We straightened ourselves up, said goodbye and left.

Now that I have opened this can of worms where was it going? Next installment will follow her progression to hotwife to slutwife.

reh1947
reh1947
37 Followers