Marie's Mistake

Story Info
She thought daddy was her brother.
1.2k words
3.89
167.8k
22
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's here!" she thought. I better get ready.

Marie ran downstairs and into the kitchen. She had been waiting for her brother to get home all morning. Marie hopped up onto the countertop. When she heard the door open, she raised her sleep tee, covering her face. She was naked underneath.

When she heard the footsteps on the kitchen floor, she said "Come and get it."

"What the hell are you doing?" she heard her father say.

Marie dropper her shirt, her face boiling w/blood – "Um….ah…it was just a joke, daddy" she stammered.

"A joke for who?" he asked.

"Um…..ah…..no one."

"Wrong answer – try again," he said.

"Paul" she whispered.

Oh my god, Jake thought, how long has Marie been having sex with her brother Paul? How could he have been so blind to the goings on in his own house. How did he miss the beauty his daughter had become. Seeing her naked body, he felt a familiar stirring in his groin.

Now is my time to act, if there ever was one, he decided. Since his wife had left 5 years ago, he had only had sex about a dozen times, and none of them were any good.

Feigning anger, he spoke very sharply. "Get your ass over here, right now."

Marie slipped off the counter, head bowed, and shuffled over to her father.

"I'm sorry, daddy, I don't" she started to say – he stopped her with a finger to her mouth.

"I don't want to hear anything from your slutty mouth." He grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled hard – the shirt tore off her. She was now naked again in front of her father. She attempted to cover herself. "Don't even try it," he instructed. He reached up and pinched her nipple, then roughly massaged her tit.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Only what you wanted," he replied. Grabbing her tit, he lead her into the dining room and pushed her down in a chair.

"What have you and your brother been doing" he asked. "I want details."

Marie started to explain how she and Paul had started experimenting with sex the previous year. She told how they had started playing Master and Slave. "Hmmm," he thought, "that's a good idea."

"Stand up. You want to play slave, fine, you'll be my slave from now on," he told her. Then he leaned over and put his mouth to her tit. She tried to pull back, and he gently bit down on the nipple. "Ouch, that hurts, daddy," she said.

"Then don't try to get away," he said.

He again started sucking on her tit, and his fingers began to probe her mound. He could feel his cock getting harder as his fingers found her wetness. First one, then two fingers entered her. Marie began breathing hard. But before she could reach climax, he stopped what he was doing.

"Don't stop daddy, please," she begged.

"But, my little slut, the Master gets serviced first," he replied.

He pushed her back down onto the chair, stood up, and started unbuckling his belt. She reached up and helped him. She unbuttoned his trousers, slid them down. His cock was pushing against his briefs. Gently, she eased the elastic over his cock, and pushed them down his legs. He stepped out of his clothing, his cock pointing straight out at his daughter. A glistening drop of precum was on the head, she licked it off, then he pulled her head closer, he mouth closing over his cock.

"That's right, baby, suck daddy's cock," he groaned. Her tongue swirled around his cock as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft. He started pistoning his hips, trying to get deeper into her mouth.

Then he grabbed her hair in his fists, and pulled her completely onto his cock. He could feel her throat closing around the cockhead. He moaned in delight. She started beating his hips with her fists. He released her long enough to get a breath, then buried his cock deep in her throat again. He kept doing this until finally, he felt his semen building up ready to flood her delicate mouth. He pulled her mouth deep onto his cock again, and shot his load straight into her throat. After a couple jets of cum had been released, he pulled out and shot the rest of his load onto her face and tits. She coughed out semen, tears streaming down her face.

"Why, daddy, why are you hurting me?" she cried.

"I'm not hurting you, I'm treating you like the slut you are."

"I'm not a slut," she whispered. She started to get up to clean herself off. "Stay where you are," he commanded.

"But, I'm messy," she said.

"Stay where you are," he said more forcefully.

He stood up and went into the kitchen to get a drink. Sweat poured from him as he realized what he had just done.

He took his drink and went back into the dining room. Marie was still sitting on the floor, his cum drying on her face, her sobs barely heard. Seeing her like that, he felt his cock stir again.

He helped her stand up, the laid her down on the table on her back. He spread her legs and began exploring her pussy. She was a broken spirit now, allowing him to do whatever he wanted. He began fucking her pussy with two fingers. She was so wet. As he rubbed her clit with his thumb, he put a third then a fourth finger into her hot pussy. She started breathing hard again. He replaced his thumb with his tongue, flicking her clit. He felt her responding to his motions, arching her back, moving her hips to meet his hand. He stopped what he was doing, pulled his hand out and offered it to her mouth. She started licking and sucking her fingers, cleaning her juices off his hand.

He pulled her hips closer to the edge of the table, and stepped in between her legs. The head of his cock was at the entrance of her pussy.

"What do you want, baby, tell daddy."

"Fuck me, daddy, take me, please, I need to feel your dick in my pussy, I need to cum."

Holding onto her thighs, he rammed his cock into her waiting pussy, his thighs slapping against her ass. He pulled almost out, then rammed his cock even harder. She groaned and arched her back. "Yes, daddy, take your baby girl. I'm yours and yours alone." Slamming over and over into her willing pussy, he felt her contract around his cock, then felt the cum explode out of his cock into her wet cave. He collapsed onto her, both covered in sweat.

When they recovered, he pulled her from the table and placed her in his lap.

You're my slave now. I'll break the news to your brother. But there are a few rules you need to follow.

1. You will follow all my commands, without objection, to the letter.
2. When at home you will be naked, or wear only a large tee with nothing else underneath
3. You will not date.
4. You may only fuck your brother when I say you can.

If you can follow these simple rules, we will have fun, you will be well cared for, and never want for any other man.

Marie kissed her daddy's cheek and put her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, daddy," she whispered.

More adventures to follow, if you like this first installment.