Marie's Perfect Breasts Ch. 04

Story Info
Busty women continue their tit play.
3.6k words
4.44
64.9k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers

Marie and Nancy looked like any two young women as they had lunch at a local bistro. They were both attractive in their short skirts, heavy sweaters and high heels. Each was well aware of the lustful looks she was receiving from the men nearby. As busty women each of them had learned to love the attention their DD breasts generated- though in their bulky sweaters the beauty of their chests was only a suggestion. Today's looks were probably more focused on their short skirts and legs.

Marie leaned toward Nancy and said, "I can't believe how hot I am. The men ogling me have no idea that my tits are jutting out obscenely because of your bondage bra. Thanks for letting me borrow it. I also keep thinking about your naked tits in your body harness; if we took off our sweaters I think we'd produce a heart attack or two."

Nancy said, "I think my bra fits you pretty well. Our double DDs are well matched. Your nipple pumping is obviously coming along well. Your new nipples look fantastic on your big breasts. I can't wait to get you home where I can tighten the bra to squeeze your tits. "

Marie blushed and said, "I really enjoyed the time we spent at your condo this morning. I can't believe how many tit toys you have. Your toy box and jewelry box are like a breast fetishist's catalog."

Nancy replied, "Well, I bought most of the clamps and nipple jewelry for myself and to tease Paul. He bought most of the clothing, harnesses and bondage items. Fortunately, Paul and I share our obsession with my breasts- and now we have you and your tits to play with too."

"I love your body harness," said Marie. "I'm really looking forward to being fitted for mine."

"Paul and I are looking forward to that too, replied Nancy. "As I told you Mary is quite a character and is very talented with leather. I'll try to set up an appointment with her for Paul's next day off-next Tuesday. Do you have sexy boots or do you and I need to go shopping?" Marie said, "I have a pair of knee high, black vinyl boots with 4" heels that make me feel like a hooker. I think they'll do fine as 'pony boots' if that's what you're asking."

Nancy smiled and said "Let's skip coffee and go back to my place. I want to tighten your bra and show you how it's supposed to be used. You can tighten my harness and see how obscene it can be. Since you live nearby, let's stop there and pick up those boots you were describing."

They picked up the boots and drove to Nancy's. On the way, Nancy said "You mentioning my collection of toys made me think of one that you should experience. When we get to my place you should just submit to me and let me play with you." Grinning widely, Nancy continued, " My tits have more experience than yours so I want to pass on my vast knowledge. I also just love touching those great breasts."

As soon as the condo door was closed, Nancy took Marie's hand and led her into the bedroom. "Stand here," she said. Nancy then knelt, took off Marie's shoes and put the boots on her. "Very slutty," she said. "Just right."

Nancy dug into the toy box they'd pulled out earlier. She came up with something in black leather that Marie couldn't see except to note it had two chains dangling from it. Nancy put it aside and reached to the hem of Marie's sweater so she could pull it off which she did. She then unzipped Marie's skirt and removed it leaving Marie in her boots, panties and kinky leather bra. Marie's breasts were distorted by the bra which had several buckles and open tips- leaving her nipples poking through circular openings. It had been left loosely buckled for lunch.

Nancy removed her own sweater and skirt. She had on 4 inch heels, her full leather body harness and nothing else. Her pierced nipples were connected to the upper part of the harness by two cords that pulled her nipples upward. The several buckles on the harness could be tightened much more than they had been for lunch.

Nancy picked up the leather item and reached toward Marie's neck. "Have you ever worn a collar? I always find it sexy. This one has a special feature that I want you to try."

Marie could see what Nancy had in mind. Two delicate chains hung from the front of the collar. At the end of each was a nipple clamp. Nancy fitted the collar around Marie's throat and closed it in the back. She left the chains dangling.

"Now it's time to squeeze those beautiful tits of yours," said Nancy. Nancy pulled on a partially hidden strap that was built into the back of the bra's left cup and buckled it. The strap now snugly encircled the base of Marie's left breast. Nancy repeated the same movements on Marie's right side. She also tightened another strap that pressed the nipple cover very tightly into Marie's breast causing the nipple to protrude and repeated that on the other side.

Marie's flesh bulged through the openings of the bra. Marie could feel the pressure of the straps and knew that her breasts would swell causing an indescribable ache. It would be just like the ropes and cuffs she'd experienced before but she wouldn't be able to see too much. There was, however, something new to see. Her areoles and nipples were pushed through the strategically placed holes in almost a tube --like shape. Nancy whispered in Marie's ear, "I've given you a pair of 'puffies.' Some women have nipples like this all of the time. Of course, yours are topped with those stiff erections which most puffies don't have." Marie was intrigued by the new look but glad it was temporary.

Nancy then reached for one of the dangling chains and said, "Now let me show you how this collar works." She grasped one of the clamps and brought it to Marie's left nipple. Using her other hand, Nancy teased the nipple- making sure it was fully erect. "I have to make this pretty tight; it's got some heavy lifting to do."

Marie jerked as Nancy turned the adjustment screw to tighten the clamp. A few seconds later Nancy was at Marie's other nipple assuring that it was hard and fitting the clamp around it. As the clamp was tightened, Marie hissed through the pain and said, "I can't explain it but when you hurt my breasts and nipples I don't mind the pain so much. Maybe it's just because I know I'm going to be hurting your breasts soon."

Nancy's hands then moved to the collar. Marie couldn't see what Nancy was doing but could feel first one and then the other chain being shortened so that each pulled strongly on the nipple to which it was attached. The pull on each of Marie's nipples was constant; looking down, she could see the chain was lifting her distorted nipples toward her neck.

Nancy said, "If your tits weren't bound by the bra I'd lift them by your nipples even higher. It's a very intense feeling, isn't it?"

Marie groaned. She wasn't sure if it reflected pain or lust. She said, "You're definitely a pervert. I guess we're well matched."

Nancy said, "You're right. Now that I've done you, do me. Tighten the harness on top. Oh, and- do you see the red dildo over there- put it in my ass and tighten the crotch strap over it."

Marie examined the chest straps and visualized how each strap would pull if tightened. She tugged on the two straps on the outside of Nancy's breasts and fastened them. She then adjusted a center strap to squeeze Nancy's breasts which were immediately bulging out obscenely.

After retrieving the dildo Marie examined the crotch straps. It was one strap at the rear that split into two at Nancy's pussy. The straps were fastened separately at the front- about 12" apart. This pulled them slightly outward and caused them to flank Nancy's pussy rather than split it. Marie applied some lube to the dildo and moved to Nancy's waist. She loosened the crotch straps at Nancy's stomach and said, "Bend over." Then from the rear she pushed the strap to the side and slid the dildo into her friend's ass as if it was a routine occurrence. Nancy straightened and Marie tightened the straps. Marie stepped back and stared at Nancy saying, "I love your harness even more knowing that it's got extra functions like that. You look great in it and nobody would ever know you've got a silicon cock up your ass."

Nancy replied, "When Paul's not here a silicon cock helps me cum. I love my tits being bound. It's perverse and sexually exciting. Even so, my orgasms come from my pussy and ass. I like to squeeze against something. You told us that Raul trained your body for your climaxes to come from your tits. Do you think you can help train me that way?"

"I'd love to abuse and love your breasts until you cum if you'll do the same for me," replied Marie. "Whether that's training or just sex I don't know."

"Come tie my hands," said Nancy. "That's another of my perversions. I like to be helpless ."

"I'm sure you have cuffs," replied Marie. "Please get them out and show me if there's a special place on the harness for them to be connected or perhaps I'll just bind your wrists behind you."

Nancy retrieved two leather cuffs from her toy box and a short chain. Marie smiled as she noticed a small lock looped through the hasp on each cuff. "I've never used locks before; it's a little intimidating. Show me where the keys are." Nancy showed her guest a small jewelry tray on the dresser containing tiny keys.

Marie said, "I think we'll connect your wrists with the chain behind your back. I love how this pushes my chest out. It makes me feel like my tits are twice as big and so prominent that they'll obviously be my partner's focus."

Nancy smiled and said, "My pussy just clenched as you said that. I love to have my wrists pulled way back for the same reasons. It's a bit spooky how our tits and minds match."

After locking Nancy's wrist cuffs to either end of the short chain, Marie sat down and directed Nancy to stand in front of her saying, "I want to explore your body." Marie's fingers traced the straps of Nancy's harness. She tugged at the crotch strap and said, "I love knowing there's a dildo in your ass but it's probably a distraction for you. If you want your climax to come from your nipples I think your ass and pussy should be empty. We'll leave it in for now but in the future, no dildos for you."

Marie ran her hands up Nancy's feminine torso and said, "Our bodies are really pretty similar. Our tits are great but it's also important to have a good body. I think of mine as a pedestal for my breasts."

Nancy said, "You have a very sexy pedestal. I wish I had your long legs and height. You're right though, our tits are displayed pretty well by our bodies."

Marie didn't respond. She continued feeling her friend's body as bound by the harness. Her fingers traveled over the several straps that encased Nancy's swollen breasts as she studied the curves of Nancy's tits. Her forefinger traced the small leather cord that was pulling upward on Nancy's nipple ring on her left breast. She tugged a little on the same cord on the right side. "This is really hot," said Marie. "My nipples are sore from being pulled by the clamps and it's exciting; the thought of being pulled for hours by your piercings is at a whole other level of hotness."

A few seconds later Marie continued, "I'm going to release your nipples so I can pleasure you. I'm also going to remove your rings; I want to feel your nipples in my mouth with no metal in the way."

Nancy cringed slightly as the cords were released and the rings were then removed one at a time. "You're getting better at taking my rings out; your handling of them just now carried more lust and less pain than it did last Sunday. It's very arousing to know that you're stripping my nipples so you can play with them."

Marie's mouth was soon exploring Nancy's left nipple causing her to groan with the sensation. "Beautiful," said Marie. "It's almost like I'm playing with myself."

Nancy said, "You know, I hadn't thought of it like that but you're right. When I touch your breasts it's as if I'm able to touch and see myself from a different angle. It's almost as arousing as touching myself. Well, perhaps it's not almost the same but it is very exciting."

Marie teased Nancy's left nipple with her teeth while pinching her right between her thumb and forefinger. Marie lowered her free hand to her friend's Venus Mound and whispered, " I'm going to play with your lips but not your clit. Focus on your nipples. Think about how good it feels to have your husband and me worship your breasts. You know if he were here he'd want one of your nipples in his mouth. He'll probably suck on you later. If he doesn't, I will. You can have one of us latched onto your nipples all day and into the evening."

With Marie's talk and tit play, Nancy became noticeably more excited. Marie nibbled and squeezed more forcefully. She grabbed Nancy's breasts through the harness and tugged on the straps to further abuse Nancy. Nancy groaned and tugged at her cuffs as her whole body tensed. She screamed as a huge orgasm overwhelmed her. Marie eased up but kept her mouth and fingers where they were. Finally, Nancy said, "Thank you. Now unlock my cuffs, please. There's a woman here who's never been locked into cuffs. I'm going to give her that experience and attack her big breasts while she's helpless. I might even leave her bound for my horny husband."

Marie retrieved the keys and unlocked the small padlocks saying, "It's surprising but I even find it hot to unlock you. I guess I almost forgot that your hands were locked behind you."

Nancy replied, "I think you might also be excited by looking ahead; you're about to be locked in leather cuffs. You're going to be my helpless sex toy. Stand in front of me with your hands behind your back." After locking the cuffs onto the chain, Nancy continued, "Should I keep you like this until Paul gets home so he can have a DD treat? Never mind; you don't get a vote. I'll decide later."

Nancy sat in the chair Marie had used and directed Marie to stand in front of her. She studied Marie's breasts and said, "I'm going to take both clamps off. That's going to hurt but it'll pass soon. I want those puffies in my mouth." She positioned a hand on each clamp and opened them. She then removed the chains from the collar to get them out of the way.

Marie cried out, "Oh! Oh! That hurts so much!" She then panted through the pain.

"I'm going to loosen your bra and expose your tits now. " Nancy loosened the hidden strap and then unhooked it in back. She opened buckles on the shoulder straps and eased the bra off. The leather stuck to Marie's tender flesh in some spots causing her to wince but it was nothing compared to the pain from the nipple clamps. Marie's breasts were swollen and marked with various red lines from the edges of the bra. Nancy caressed each breast rubbing some of the marks with her finger, saying, "I want to enjoy your puffies in my mouth before they disappear."

Nancy enveloped the distended end of one of Marie's breasts in her mouth and fondled the other. The flesh stuck out over an inch from the natural curve of Marie's breast with a diameter as fat as a sausage. Nancy said, "They make nipple cylinders in this size and shape. If you wanted you could pump everyday to create puffies like these... I hope you don't." Nancy then moved to Marie's other breast and enveloped the end in her mouth.

"Don't worry," said Marie. "I like the more traditional nipple design."

Nancy's tongue and teeth then focused on Marie's actual nipples which were angry red nubs at the end of her distended flesh. After sensing a wince from Marie, Nancy removed her mouth momentarily and said, "Sorry. I'll try to be gentle. Your nipples- your real nipples, that is, feel huge in my mouth. Your pumping has definitely made them bigger. They look bigger than they were just last Sunday. You've got a beautiful set there. I'm enjoying them so much. They look so inviting. It's as if they're begging me to touch them."

"They are," said Marie. "Please suck on them."

Nancy cupped Marie's breasts in her two hands but carefully avoided contact with her nipples. She leaned in and blew softly on each nipple in turn. She then slowly moved her hands closer to Marie's nipples and squeezed her breasts, saying, "They're so big and hard." Finally, she brought her hands up to cover Marie's nipples- feeling them with her palms.

Marie pushed her chest into Nancy's hands saying, "Make me cum, please. My breasts are aching."

"I'll suck on you soon...but not right now." said Nancy. "I'm studying how to get orgasms from nipples. I want my tits to work like yours so I have to take my time in studying yours. It also feels incredible to feel you up when you're so hot. I'm teasing you just like I love to be teased."

"I don't think you're ready to cum yet. Your breasts need to be awakened and warmed up first." Nancy stood and moved away retrieving something from a nearby drawer. Marie soon realized it was a 12" tit whip similar to one Raul had used on her. Nancy moved back and turned Marie, telling her to stand up straight and to stay still. She struck Marie's right breast with a forehand motion of the whip and then the left with a backhand. Marie gasped more with surprise than pain at the first strike and then silently endured the assault. Nancy repeated the forehand and backhand motion several times. Nancy then changed direction- striking each breast with a downward swing- first the right and then the left. Each breast was whipped about 6 times. Finally, Nancy moved to the side and struck the undersides of Marie's breasts several times. Faint lines crisscrossed Marie's breasts.

Nancy tossed the whip aside and caressed each reddened breast. "Beautiful," she said as she fondled Marie. "I'll be gentle now." Nancy poured some perfumed lotion into her left palm. She then rubbed her hands together and reached out to massage Marie's breasts. Marie squirmed slightly as the lotion felt cold on her heated flesh. "Relax," said Nancy. "This will soothe away all of the discomfort from my abuse. I love it when Paul applies it to me." Nancy continued her fondling and said, "It's so very sexy to feel your big soft breasts sliding through my hands. My pussy is dripping wet." Adding more lotion twice, Nancy massaged all of both breasts except the area of the nipples. They were aching to be touched and Nancy teased Marie by saying, "Look at your big nipples. They look like they could explode."

Nancy resumed her seated position on the chair and pulled Marie to her so her breasts were close to her face. With her hands on Marie's hips she pulled her closer as she opened her mouth to suck on Marie's left nipple. Just before filling her mouth with tit flesh she said, "Your breasts are back to their normal shape- no more puffies. I'm glad; your newly enlarged buds are perfect. I'm going to bring you off now. I know I've teased you a lot. When we're done I'm even going to unlock your cuffs but I hope you'll stay until Paul gets home so he can tit fuck you."

Nancy bit on Marie's nipple and sucked on it forcefully. Her left hand reached up to Marie's free breast and mauled it, paying particular attention to its erect nipple. After a minute Nancy reversed the breasts she had in her hand and mouth but continued her assault. She lowered her other hand to Marie's waist and slipped her hand inside Marie's panties. Nancy said, "Am I really supposed to leave your clit alone? You're getting close to cumming so I guess it's not too cruel. Your nipples have become your clit."

Marie gasped as Nancy's hand descended to separate her pussy lips and her fingers then penetrated her. Marie was breathing heavily and was close to her orgasm. She pushed her Venus Mound against the heel of Nancy's hand and ground against it. In a minute Marie exclaimed, "I'm there!" Her body went stiff and then shuttered. She had to lean against Nancy's head for support.

As Marie's body recovered from her climax she said, "Of course I'll stay to pleasure Paul. I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing what you and I did today. We'll drive him crazy. While we wait for him perhaps you can call to set up my appointment at the leather shop."

Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers