Marie's Seduction

Story Info
Wife falls prey to husband's predatory boss.
3.3k words
4.06
359.3k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,220 Followers

Bruce Thompson watched from the side of the large room as it slowly filled with couples and other celebrants. He was scanning the crowd for one person in particular, one person whose life was about to change dramatically, one way or another.

It was a Saturday night in late summer, the last day of the company's annual four-day stockholder's meeting. The last night of the meeting was always the company's big party, when corporate executives and invited guests gathered to mix, mingle and network, and to unwind from the busy schedule of events that had been a part of the company's meeting. It was always held in the large banquet room on the top floor of the skyscraper that housed the company's corporate headquarters.

The company had been started by Bruce's father in the years after World War II, but it wasn't until Bruce had taken over almost 15 years earlier that the company had really taken off. He was a tall, lean, authoritative man in his late 40s, with a full head of silvery hair. He had an undeniable animal magnetism, a tremendous sexuality that drew people to him, but he also had a ruthless streak. Whatever he wanted, he usually got, and on the rare occasions when he was rebuffed, the offending party always paid dearly.

At last, the person he'd been looking for arrived, and he stared as she entered the room on the arm of her husband. Tim Johnson had been hired a little over two months earlier as a lower-level executive. He had a fair amount of talent in the field, but what had landed him the job was his wife.

Marie Johnson was, quite simply, stunning. She was a little shorter than average and slender, with A-sized breasts that were just big enough to have some swell. But it wasn't her body that had attracted his attention, it was her exotic looks. She had a dark complexion, with large, deep brown eyes and short curly hair of a very dark color. She had been born and raised in South Louisiana, and it showed in every pore of her body and in every word she spoke.

As he drank in the sight of the comely Cajun beauty, he sensed a presence at his side, and looked over at his wife, Diane, who had sidled up to him. She was a tall, well-built woman in her mid-40s with a long, thick mane of blonde hair that swept back off her forehead. Except for the 40 extra pounds she carried, she still looked like the debutante beauty she'd been when she'd met Bruce nearly 30 years ago. And even those pounds didn't hurt her appearance much. They were well-distributed, giving her an earthy sexuality that far surpassed most women much thinner than herself.

"What do you think?" she asked, as she hooked an arm in his and nodded in Marie's direction. "You think she'll play?"

"Oh, I think she will," Bruce replied. "I get the sense that under that quiet facade is a sexy woman struggling to get out. I don't think she'll be any trouble."

"Well, just remember, you said that about the last two," Diane said in a teasing tone. "And you recall how those turned out."

Bruce just snorted as he walked to the stage, where a jazz combo had just finished its first set. He walked to the microphone and addressed the party briefly, thanking the guests for coming and his executives for another successful year.

With that, he walked off to begin seducing Marie Johnson. He walked over to the young couple, who were in their early 30s. Tim was a rather shy, quiet individual of average size and sandy blond hair. This was only the second time he'd met Mr. Thompson, and at first he was ill at ease. But Bruce was at his most charming, and soon the couple were a little more relaxed in his presence.

Marie seemed to be impressed with the way he'd smoothly greeted and treated her. She caught herself gazing at Bruce as he moved on to mingle with other partygoers. She and Tim loaded up on hors d'oeuvres and had a few drinks. They were greeted warmly by a number of guests who welcomed them to the company, especially the vice presidents, who shook Tim's hands and suavely kissed Marie's hand, telling her she looked good. She was certainly dressed to impress, with a black mini-dress that tied in the back in such a way as to make it very clear she wasn't wearing a bra, which she hardly ever needed anyway.

Eventually, the band returned to the stage, the pace of the music picked up and couples began to dance. Bruce and Diane helped get things going by cutting a rug for a few numbers, then Diane went off in one direction and Bruce went off in another. Marie was tapping her toe to the beat of the music, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get Tim onto the dance floor, and that frustrated her.

Suddenly, Bruce appeared by their table and asked Marie if she would dance with him. Tim nodded his consent, of course, never suspecting Bruce's intent. Bruce and Marie danced a few numbers, and Marie was duly impressed with Bruce's hard, athletic body and mesmerized by his dynamic personality. She was also getting fairly horny, and she could feel her little nipples getting hard. She idly thought about what he must be like in bed, but quickly dismissed the thought.

Marie loved her husband and had never strayed, but their sex life had deteriorated in recent months. They had suffered two miscarriages within the past year, and they had thought a change of scenery would help, but Tim was working long hours and traveling a lot. And, frankly, Tim had never had the kind of sex drive that suited her. He was a once-a-week kind of guy, while that once-a-week was often spectacular, she was a once-a-day kind of girl. But he was a good provider, and a sweet-natured man who worshipped the ground she walked on.

When the band's set ended, Marie was vaguely disappointed, but Bruce escorted her to the bar and got them both a drink. She failed to see the subtle nod Bruce gave the bartender. Marie took the drink, then walked back to find her husband. Tim, however, was engaged in some serious shop talk by a couple of vice presidents and one of the company's vendors. She finished her drink, went to the ladies room and went back to the bar for another one.

Just then, Bruce materialized next to her.

"Marie, do you mind coming with me," he said smoothly. "There is something I need to discuss with you. Something of vital importance to Tim's career."

"Sure," she said, glad to be in this powerful man's company. She was starting to get a little drunk, and was also feeling a little funny in her abdomen, like she was very turned on sexually. They got on a nearby elevator and descended several floors then stopped, got out and walked down a deserted hallway to a door that opened to a meeting room. Marie was getting a little suspicious, so she asked Bruce why they were there.

"What we have to discuss needs to be for your ears only, and I thought a quieter location would be better," Bruce answered as he closed the door behind them.

He turned to her and gave her a penetrating look. She was idly sipping her drink, but looked down, humbled by his gaze.

"Marie, let me ask you something," Bruce said, then continued without giving her a chance to speak. "Do you love your husband?"

Marie said of course she did.

"Would you do anything for him? Anything to further his career?" Bruce asked.

Despite her semi-inebriated state, heightened by the potion the bartender had slipped into her drinks, she felt a cold chill run up her spine.

"Y-y-y-yes," she answered a little uncertainly.

"Anything at all," Bruce pressed.

"I don't understand," she said, afraid that she did.

"Let me explain some things to you," Bruce said, taking off his jacket and laying it on a chair. "Marie, I'm afraid you hold the key to Tim's success. As you may or may not know, his three-month probationary period is drawing to a close, and we need to decide whether he fits this company's plans."

"What do mean, a three-month probationary period?" Marie said, with surprise in her voice. "I don't recall anything about that. I mean, we've already sold our house in Houston. I thought you said Tim was exactly what you were looking for."

"It's in his contract. He is evaluated after his first three months on the job, and if his work isn't up to the level we require, we have the right to terminate his contract, with minimal penalty to the company," Bruce said. "And when I said he was exactly what we were looking for, you misinterpreted. What I meant was YOU were exactly what we were looking for."

Now Marie was truly afraid. But her fear was mingled with the warm sensations that were swelling in her guts, in her groin, between her legs. But she put up a brave front, and asked, "what do you mean?"

"Marie, I believe you are a practical woman, someone who deals in the real world, someone who does whatever it takes to get ahead," Bruce said, walking right up to Marie and looking her in the eyes. "If you cooperate, I promise you that Tim will be given a very favorable recommendation on his probationary report. At that time, his bonus will kick in, he will earn a considerable raise, and I can assure you that in three years, he will make vice president."

"And if I don't... cooperate?" she said in a small voice.

"That would be very bad for Tim and for you," Bruce said. "He would get a negative recommendation, he would lose his job and he would not be able to obtain another position in this field. In this economy, in this business, not many companies are willing to hire executives who wash out with this company."

"What about your wife? What would she think if she saw you here, with me?" Marie said, desperate to find some way out, before her body gave her away.

"Oh, she knows all about it," Bruce said. "We have a very open relationship. I suspect that even as we speak, she's got someone's cock in her mouth. No, Marie, you have something I want, and what I want, I usually get. And I know how badly you and Tim need this job."

Bruce had done his homework. He knew that Marie was the only daughter of a successful rancher in southwest Louisiana, meaning she'd grown up quite privileged. He knew she had never finished her college degree, so she didn't really have any marketable skills. And he knew that she had always depended on her father, then her husband, to keep her in a material lifestyle to which she'd become accustomed. Moreover, he knew that some of their material holdings - their home, their cars, many of their fineries - had put them in some debt. He knew she needed for Tim to be successful. He knew she'd do anything to make sure that he was successful.

Marie was confused. Part of her wanted to throw the remnants of her drink in Bruce's face and storm out of there for even hinting that she prostitute herself for her husband's career. But there were demons lurking in her psyche. He was very manly, very sexy. He was also bigger, smoother, more self-assured, more powerful, all far more than Tim would ever be. She had no doubt that he could - and would - ruin them if she refused. And the thought of that terrified her more than the thought of having sex with him did.

There was something else, as well. The elixir the bartender had added to her last two drinks was a potent aphrodesiac, which heightened the latent sexuality of whoever it was administered to. And Marie was already frustrated sexually. She wanted far more than Tim could give. Maybe if she just let Bruce have what he wanted this one time, then she could get away and think coherently.

With a visible sigh, she downed the rest of her drink, relaxed and melted into Bruce's arms.

"Do whatever you want," she whispered. "For tonight, I'm yours."

"Smart girl," Bruce said softly, then he leaned down and they kissed, slowly at first, but gradually building in passion. He reached behind Marie and untied the dress and let it fall to the floor. As they kissed, he backed her to the table, leaned her back and feasted on her tits, bringing the little brown nipples to full hardness. Marie gasped in arousal as she let herself be taken by this powerful man.

As he loved on her tits, Bruce ran a hand between her legs, to her panty-covered crotch. He wasn't surprised to find her soaking wet.

"I think you want this as much as I do," Bruce said, slipping two fingers inside her panties and fingering her pussy.

Marie had lost the ability to think rationally. Her body was doing the thinking for her, and all it was thinking about was getting some of Bruce's prime cock in her wet, swollen pussy. She ran a hand down to his crotch and gave a throaty sound of lust. Bruce's cock was big, as big as any cock she'd ever had, and there had been more than a few during her college days. It was something she'd never confessed to Tim, that she'd had a regular and varied sex life in college, including more than one of her sorority sisters. Tim hadn't known her then, and she'd never had a reason to tell him.

Bruce's cock was throbbing-hard as he finger-fucked Marie's gash and kissed her lips frantically again. But he was going to take the time to give this dark-haired beauty the full effect of his expertise. He broke the kiss, picked her up and set her on the table. Reaching under her butt, he pulled her panties off and tossed them aside, leaving Marie clad only in her high heels. He spread her legs and stared at the gorgeous pussy that lay between them. She had slim, dusky lips and her inner walls were a dark coral. Her pussy was framed by a thick, but well-trimmed bush of the same dark color as the hair on her head.

Bruce bent down and ran his tongue up Marie's slit and slathered over her clit, bringing a gasp and a moan from Marie's mouth. Getting his whole mouth in, he worked Marie's pussy like a pro, sucking, licking and kissing, and it was no time until she was writhing in ecstacy on the table.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Lick me, suck me, eat me!" she cried. "Unh, unh, unh make... meeee... cummmmm!"

When Bruce captured her clit between his teeth and lashed it with his tongue, she went tumbling into a thrashing orgasm, like she hadn't experienced in years. Certainly Tim had never brought her off like that, and Bruce was just getting started. He pulled his face away from her dripping snatch, unbuckled his belt and dropped his slacks and shorts. His huge cock sprang free, and Marie's eyes went wide as she saw it.

"Oh my God!' she exclaimed. "It's huge! Please, be careful."

"Oh, I'll be careful, all right," Bruce growled as he slipped the head of his cock between Marie's wet lips. "I'll be careful to fuck you into oblivion with it."

With that, he slid the head into Marie's pussy and slowly pushed it in. By the time it was halfway in, Marie was gripping his back and making incoherent noises. Bruce bottomed out just about the point where he hit her cervix, then pulled back and began to fuck Marie with long, steady strokes. Each time he filled her to the brim with his meat, it seemed to slam the wind out of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and worked her hips around his massive manhood, her head thrown back and her eyes clenched shut in total ecstasy.

It was when Bruce began to pick up speed that Marie finally found her voice, and when she did, she sounded nothing like the demure housewife she'd been when she'd entered the room.

"OH GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she wailed. "OH! OH! YEAH! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK AND MAKE ME CUMMMMMMMMM!"

And like a live wire, her body went into convulsions as her second orgasm roared through her.

"OH GOD! FUCK MEEEEE!" she wailed again, as another climax followed hard on the heels of her last one. "GOD DAMN IT! FUCK ME AND FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM! EMPTY YOUR BALLS IN ME PLEEEEEAASSSSE!"

Bruce was eager to oblige. He'd been anticipating this encounter for weeks, and he was on a pretty short fuse himself. Faster and faster, he pounded Marie's pussy as she clung onto him for dear life. With a roar, he felt his balls lurch, and he gasped as he unloaded a tremendous load of boiling-hot cum. Together, they shuddered as he fired one creamy jet after another deep in Marie's spastic cunt.

At last, the tremblors subsided and Bruce leaned forward on the table, kissing Marie with a tenderness that would have been unthinkable a few moments ago. Just for a few moments, they lay there, then Bruce abruptly sat up and his cock slipped out of Marie's gushing pussy. He stood up and pulled his shorts and slacks up, as Marie watched him almost pensively.

When he was fully dressed, except for his coat, Bruce handed Marie her panties. Then, when she had pulled them up, trapping that part of Bruce's cum that hadn't already oozed out onto the table, he gave her a hand off the table and helped her get her dress back on. Marie took a moment to try to fix her hair and makeup a little, so it wouldn't be so obvious what she'd been up to.

Bruce held her hand as they left the meeting room, but before he turned off the lights, we winked back at the cameras that had recorded very moment of their encounter. They kissed again on the elevator, then went their separate ways when they reached the top floor.

When she got back to the banquet room, she was met by Tim, who had a worried look on his face.

"Where have you been," he asked. "I looked all over for you."

"Oh, I was out getting some air," Marie replied. "Are you about ready to go? Because I am."

She and Tim rode home in silence. Now that she was back with her husband, back in her normal life, Marie felt enormously guilty about what she'd done with Bruce. Yet, just thinking about it sent a twinge of lust coursing through her body, and that further played with her emotions.

When they got home, Marie insisted on taking a shower before getting in bed. And she didn't object when Tim said he didn't feel like sex, as usual.

Sure enough, at the end of the next week, Tim came home with a huge grin on his face. He'd gotten an A-plus recommendation from the company's review board and a very big raise. Marie forced a smile onto her face as she recalled what she'd had to do to earn him that recommendation.

And she wondered, as she gave her husband a congratulatory hug, whether that would be all that would be required of her. Somehow, she didn't think so. Deep in her heart, she knew she hadn't seen the last of Bruce Thompson.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,220 Followers