Marie's Senior Year Pt. 01

Story Info
Marie's Senior class registration takes an unexpected turn.
1.6k words
4.19
61.7k
39

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie lay on her frontside, rubbing her clit with one hand while pumping a hair brush in and out of her pussy with the other. She had run out batteries for her vibrator, and this hair brush just wasn't doing it. She eyed, the clock. "Fuck" she groaned. The clock read 8:14am, and she had to be at Senior registration day by 9am. She picked up the pace a bit more, but was interrupted by a text. "Hey babe I'll be at your place in 30. Be ready."

"Damn it Matt, the one time I want you to be late." she whispered to herself. She tossed the hair brush under her bed and got up. She took her soaked panties off and reached for a lacy pink thong. She then put on her favorite push up bra before grabbing a few items from her closet.

Standing in front of her closet, she looked at her body while comparing tops. She was tightly packed at 5 foot 1 and 105 pounds. Her skin tone looked of a light caramel color, complimenting her shoulder length-white hair. Her breasts were ample, sizing at a small B cup, and her waist curved perfectly into her ass. She put on her favorite peach-colored crop top and a tight pair of black short shorts.

She moved into the bathroom and quickly applied her signature full face of make up, complete with dark eye shadow and dark red lipstick.

Her pussy was still begging for more.

She quickly ran out after receiving another text from Matt. She opened the door and quickly got in. She picked him on the cheek and they headed to her school.

"Thanks for picking me up," she said, "My dad swears my car will be ready to get from the shop by tomorrow. I hate having to ask for this."

"Don't worry babe." he responded. "Your dad is buying my gas anyway." They quickly approached Mayflower high school. "Alright I'll be back to get you at 12pm. Please don't be late cause I have work at 1. I'll see you later."

They exchanged pecks and she quickly made her way to the cafeteria to get in line. On her way there, she heard a familiar voice calling from behind. "Hey! Marie!"

She turned around and, to her surprised, recognized the guy as Alex, her ex-boyfriend who moved away two years ago. "Alex? What are you doing here?" She asked as she quickly went over to hug him.

"My mom got her old job back and we were able to come back. How you been?"

The two talked for a bit. He asked if she was single, and he was clearly disappointed when she said she had gotten with Matt only two months after the break up. "Yeah it's been about two years now."

He said that he had been on a few dates, but was still single. The two decided to get in line together and begin the registration process.

"We had a lot of fun together though, right?" he asked, slightly defensively.

"Yeah of course we did! You were my first real boyfriend." She responded, remembering the fact that she had lost her virginity to him. She remembered that Alex had a huge cock. She even had to lie to Matt and say that his was definitely bigger just to not hurt his feelings. The thought of it reminded her of her unfinished business that morning. She instantly began playing with her hair a bit.

"I still think about you a lot you know?" said Alex, clearly trying to make a move. Suddenly, Marie felt guilty, and instantly looked down.

"I have a boyfriend now though. He is really sweet. In fact, you two should hang out!" She instantly regretted saying that, thinking about how awkward it would be. And the silence that came after certainly was awkward. Luckily, it was broken by the librarian.

"Marie? Yeah it says here that you still owe the library about $60 from last year. I can't issue you and ID until you pay those fees."

"Oh," Marie responded, "Well do I need it right now or can I just buy it later? I only brought $20 so I can buy the Senior pass."

"Well you can't buy the Senior pass without your ID."

"What? Really? But this is the last day it's on sale!" Marie exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but it's not my fault, Marie. You should have payed your fees."

"I'm gonna end up spending like $200 for school events if I don't have this." said Marie, disheartedly.

Alex pulled her aside. "Hey, I have $60 I can give you."

"Really?!" Marie responded. "Oh my gosh that's so nice! Thank you."

"Yeah yeah no problem, but I kind of don't want to just give it to you like it's nothing. Maybe you can earn it."

"Earn it? Sure! What do you want?" she asked curiously.

"Well like I said, we had a lot of fun together, and I really think about you a lot."

"... Okay. So what you want a date? I have a boyfriend Alex."

"No not a date. I just want the other thing that usually comes after dates."

She thought for a second. "Ew what the fuck?!" she said while lightly shoving him. "I can't do that to Matt you perv!"

"Come on Marie, he won't ever know! I've hooked up with so many girls since you and no one gives better head. And I just miss your tight pu-"

"Stop!" she said, taking his hand off her waist.

"Sh! Quiet," He whispered urgently. "Look, without this you are gonna waste a ton of money. It's either that or you can have fun paying all that money. So why not? I'll pay this really quickly, we can finish filling out the paperwork, and we can head out to the baseball field."

"You wanna do this on CAMPUS?!" she exclaimed.

"Oh come on, thats where we used to go remember? Don't tell me you've forgotten."

Again, she was forced to remember that morning. Her pussy was throbbing and her panties were soaked again. She needed the money, and Matt was so busy all the time he could never fuck her anymore.

"Fine. But you owe me $120, not $60. And you better not take long."

"Deal. I'm down."

The two finished registering and they walked to the field together. Opening the gate to the dugout, he instantly began kissing and biting at her neck. She stood there like a statue, feeling extremely guilty. "If you want double the money you gotta earn it." He said.

She sighed and moved her hand over to his crotch and begin rubbing. Soon after, she got down on her knees and dropped his pants, revealing a beefy, 8 inch cock. Her draw dropped as she said "Holy fuck."

"I know. A little bigger than last time huh."

"Yeahhhhh" she trailed as she began stroking it. He groaned and watched her touch his cock again after all these years. She finally succumbed to her urges and took the whole thing in her mouth. His hips swiveled and drove his cock in deep. The tip brushed against her throat, causing her to gag. But this didn't stop her. She massaged his balls and quickly moved her lips up and down his long shaft, swallowing all his precum as it flowed out of his tip. She moaned quietly as she slobbered over his cock for about ten minutes. She then stood up, turned around to face the wall and undid her shorts. "Fuck me Alex."

"Yeah baby now you got it." He slipped the string of her panties to the side and took his hard cock to her pussy lips. She pulled her ass cheeks apart and his hard dick began to pump in and out of her warm, soaking pussy. Her phone kept going off and she finally checked it.

Matt had sent multiple texts. "Hey I'm on my way." ten minutes ago. "I'm a few blocks away, come wait outside." five minutes ago. "I'm here." two minutes ago. "Marie?" thirty seconds ago.

"Fuck Alex you better make this quick."

He shook his head and began fucking her faster. Her groped her tight little body and grunted under his breath.

Suddenly her phone started ringing.

"Fuck. Shut the fuck up for a second." She picked up. "H-hello?"

"Marie where are you? I've been texting you for a while. I'm outside." said Matt.

"Oh. S-sorry babe. My phone must have been on s-s-silent. Mmm."

"Oh..." he trailed. "Everything alright?

"Yeah, it's fiiiiine. I just, i just got a little caught up talking to my fr-friend from the cheer squad about the new uuuuunifors. Ah."

"Are you hurt or something?"

"Yeah. Dropped a heavy box on my foot. Kiinda hurts to staaand. I'll have to walk slowly. I'll be there sooooooooon. B-byeee."

"Okay I'll wait out he-."

She hung up. "Hurry the fuck up Alex."

"Fuck. Fuck. I'm gonna cum."

"Not in my pussy. I'm not on birth control."

"Shit. Oh my god. Ahhhh." He pulled his stiff, red cock out and stoked over her ass, blowing his thick load onto her. Marie fingered herself for a sec and came alongside him. She lathered the cum on her ass a bit, looked him in the eye, and licked it off her fingers.

"Just as tasty as before."

"Jesus I missed you so much." He said. "If you had let me cum inside you, I would have paid you $150."

"Hmm. I'll see about that. I gotta go." She grabbed her stuff and run to the front of campus.

While running, she couldn't believe she had just been paid $120 for a quick fuck. And he was willing to pay more. Maybe this wasn't such a bad instance.

She began slightly limping as she approached the car. "Hey babe."

"Hey honey. You okay? Let me take a look at your foot."

"Oh no it's fine. Yeah it's not that bad anymore." She sat there, feeling the warm sticky cum still stuck against her ass. "Hey, do you know where I can maybe get some birth control?"