Marie's Sister Had More in Mind

Story Info
More step daughter sex.
1.8k words
4.26
92k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie and I had gotten together a few more times after our first encounter. The sex just got better. I had sworn her to secrecy as we were on dangerous ground. As I was to learn she could not keep a secret.

One day I was home alone and it was very hot out. Good thing I had a pool to cool off. The wife was out of town visiting a friend and I was cooling off in the pool. Our backyard is secluded so there was no need for swim trunks. I heard the door bell ring so I quickly got out of the pool and slipped on my swim trunks to go see who was at the door. It was Ann my other step daughter. I invited her in and she gave me a hug and asked what I was up too. I told her just relaxing and having a dip in the pool.

Ann is younger by two years than Marie. She is very pretty with sandy colored hair. Ann was what I call Rafinesque. I was always attracted to her. She had a great body just plump enough to look great. She had smaller breasts than Marie but nice from what I could see.

I asked her what she was doing and she said she just wondered how I was and thought she would pop over to see me. I thought this was kind of strange or perhaps I was just paranoid about having sex with Marie. I sure hoped she didn't spill the beans about our affair.

I asked Ann if she wanted something to drink and she said she wanted a Margarita. I made good ones so I made her one and we went out by the pool. Ann was wearing cut off jeans and a tank top. She looked hot I thought. We made small talk as I wondered if she knew something about Marie and me. There was no indication she did but I was still nervous about it.

We had a good conversation talking about all kinds of things. Ann was much more outgoing than her sister. We finished our Margarita's and I fixed two more. I was less apprehensive as time went by and started to think that the visit was innocent. We talked some more and were laughing and having a good time. I asked Ann if she brought her swim suit. She said no but would like to skinny dip if I didn't mind.

Then it hit me. She must know about Marie and me. I was really nervous now. I kept a straight face and said it was ok with me if she wanted to skinny dip. What else could I say? We were both a little high from the drinks but I was still worried she knew. This was too much of a coincidence.

I had always fantasized about having sex with Ann. She was just so sexy.

Ann got up from her chair and walked over to the edge of the pool. She crossed her arms and grabbed each side of her tube top and pulled it over her head and threw it aside. She had great tits. Her upper body was awesome. Just slightly pudgy but I like it. She unbuttoned her cut offs and let slid them down her legs. Her ass was better than I had imagined. It was round and plump but perfectly shaped. Her pussy was not shaved but was nicely trimmed. She turned and looked at me and then jumped in the pool.

Needless to say my cock was straining against my swim trunks. I wondered if I could be this lucky or had Marie spilled the beans. At this point I didn't much care. I had to play it cool though. I didn't want to come off as some letch.

I watched as Ann swam around the pool and then came to the edge and asked for her drink. I got up to grab the drink but my cock was sticking straight out against my trunks. I sort of pushed my butt out to hide it and walked over to give Ann her drink. As I bent down to give it to her she stood up to grab it and I was inches away from her tits. She smiled and took the drink from me as I retreated wondering what to do next. If I remained stand offish she might get upset that I wasn't interested in her. On the other hand this could all be innocent. I turned and walked back to my chair and sat down.

Ann took a few sips and swam away again. I watched intently as she would stand up from time to time. She then asked if I was going to come in the pool. This was the moment of truth I thought to myself. I could not refuse to go in. I said that I would and walked over to the edge getting ready to jump in. I was still trying to hide my erection but not doing a very good job I thought.

Just as I was ready to jump in, Ann said it was unfair for me to have a swim suit on and I needed to take it off. I had no choice but to oblige her. I put my thumbs in the waist band and slipped off my swim trunks. No guessing now whether I had an erection or not. I wasted no time and jumped in. I looked at Ann who was a few feet away from me and she was giggling. I asked her what was so funny. She said now she knew why I was walking so funny. She stood up and walked over to me. I was frozen with fear. Ann came right up to face me and I felt her hand wrap around my hard cock. I jumped a bit and told her that wasn't very nice. She just giggled and asked if she caused it to get hard.

I told her what did she expect with her being naked and all. Still holding my cock in her hand she said she was glad I found her attractive. I couldn't help but pull her to me and kiss her deeply. My tongue went straight into her opened mouth. She was stroking my cock between our bodies and I had both hands on her luscious ass. I could hear a soft moan come from her. I broke off the kiss and said that we shouldn't be doing this. She agreed but said the Margarita's were getting to her and she always found me attractive and wondered what it would be like to have sex with me. I didn't know what to say so I just kissed her again. I broke off the kiss and went to grab the blow up raft that was floating nearby. I put it at the edge of the pool and grabbed Ann around the waist and lifted her out of the pool and set her ass on the raft. She responded by bringing her knees up and scooting her ass to the edge of the pool. I was still in the water.

I moved between her legs and started to kiss her creamy white thighs. I was so sexually charged I forgot all about whether Marie had told her about us. I moved my lips up and down her thighs and kissed my way up to her waiting pussy. Ann was moaning loudly now. My tongue ran up and down her pussy lips as I could taste her juices. My tongue moved up to her now swollen clit and as I took it between my lips she let out a shriek. I continued sucking on her clit until she let loose with her orgasm. My hands were caressing her tits as she came with a shudder.

As she regained her composure, she jumped in the pool and told me it was my turn. I jumped out and sat on the side of the pool. Ann stood in the pool between my legs and stroked my cock. She licked my cock with her tongue then lowered her mouth onto it. She was giving me a great blow job as I intently watched her. She sucked my cock and took the entire length deep into her throat. She was quite a good at it. It didn't take me long before I came into her mouth. Ann swallowed every bit of my cum.

When she was done she got out of the pool and said she was ready for another drink. I got up and went inside and fixed two more Margarita's. I was thinking that this could not be just my good luck but she had to know what went on between Marie and me. I still wasn't sure but really didn't care much at this point.

When I returned with the drinks Ann was lying down on a lounge chair and I brought her the drink. She was beautiful lying there naked. I sat on the lounge chair next to her and asked her if she was ok with what had just happened. She said she was more than ok with it. She told me she always fantasized about it. I told her I had as well. She then confessed that she knew about Marie and me. She went on to say that they had planned this all along one night while they were spending the night together. The plan was for Marie to seduce me first. I was relieved somewhat by hearing this. I told her I would have thought she would be the one to seduce me first. She said they flipped a coin and Marie won. We both laughed.

I couldn't be this lucky I thought. This revelation had me standing at attention again. Ann saw this and reached over to wrap her hand around my now hard cock. She said she hoped I didn't mind the trick they had played on me. I said not at all. As she slowly stroked my cock she told me that she and Marie had been sexually active with each other since they were teens. This made me almost lose it. All I could say was interesting. I told her we should go inside and crawl into bed. With a twinkle in her eye she said yes we should.

We crawled into bed and made love to each other for hours. I loved fucking her while she was on top so I could admire her slightly plum body. She was a great fuck. While we were lying in bed together I told her we should all get together for some fun. She told me it was part of their plan. With that we fucked some more.