Marie's Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother submits to cruel daughter.
3.7k words
4.39
228.8k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Marie on the Internet. She was only advertising for dates but the wording she used made me suspect she was submissive. In any case, she was a very good looking blonde, 35, 5 foot 8 inches tall and beautifully built, so what was there to lose?

We met in person and over the course of 5 dates in two weeks I probed her personality and character for submissive tendencies. In the beginning I was careful not to scare her off. As she became more comfortable in our relationship, I started sending out feelers.

With after dinner drinks, I would talk to her in my most persuasive manner, commanding but gentle and with unwavering eye contact. The subject was irrelevant. As long as I could win her rapt attention, she would become transfixed ... like a bird before a preying snake. Sometimes she would unconsciously start nodding in silent agreement, seemingly unaware that I was toying with her. When it reached that stage I invariably got an erection and would have to change tactics to avoid embarrassing myself in public.

On one occasion I spoke sharply to her and was rewarded with a look of fear. I immediately gave her a big smile and kissed her on the cheek for reassurance. She quickly regained her composure, but no matter, I knew I had her. Periodically I would tell her to do something, speaking to her with total confidence that she would do as she was told. The first time she hesitated and I turned away to hide my concern. After a short pause she complied with the command and thereafter there was never any doubt in my mind that I could make her entirely servile.

Every time we were together, I treated her like a lady, opening doors for her, taking her arm to cross the street, showing deference to her in front of other people. I touched her as often as possible, but always with apparent respect. When saying goodnight I would kiss her very gently, give her a hug and perhaps nuzzle her neck for a brief moment. But I made no aggressive overtures for sexual exploration until our 6th date. By that time I could sense that she was more than ready for intimacy. Little did she know what she was getting into.

I reserved a table at the Queen Elizabeth, their dining room renowned for fine French cuisine. Marie was suitably impressed and when we had finished both the meal and an $80 bottle of Alsatian wine I reached across the table and took both of her hands in mine.

"Marie, I think by now you know that I have become fond of you. Over the past few weeks I have patiently sought any sign from you that you wanted this to go any further...you know I am talking about sex."

She opened her mouth to speak but I put a finger to her lips

"let me finish" I said. "Regardless of how I feel for you I have a powerful sex drive and I don't think I could withstand a platonic relationship with any woman as desirable as you are. Either we will let this develop into a normal affair or we should break it off and save each other any lasting grief"

.

Marie swallowed before answering. Looking into my eyes and clutching my hand tightly she choked out "I wasn't sure....I was waiting for you to show me what you wanted."

I rose from the table, intercepting the waiter as he placed the bill before me. I signed my name and wrote "room 324". Reaching out I helped Marie up and turned to the doors of the dining room. She followed obediently to the elevators and even punched the 3rd floor on the board. She gave me an uncertain little smile. She seemed to be awe-struck at what she was doing. I patted her bottom and gave her a self confident grin.

When we reached the room I handed the key to her . She gave me a stupefied look until I motioned casually with one finger to the lock. Her hands were trembling so badly she could barely manage to insert the key and open the door. Gently taking her by the back of her neck I edged her into the room and closed the door.

After shedding my coat, shirt and tie I sat on the bed and turned to look at her. She was standing where I had left her with a look of frightened indecision on her face.

"Come here " I said

When she reached me I took her arm and threw her across my knee, convinced that she would allow me to spank her. It was her first time over the knee but it was something she apparently had fantasized about for years.

Marie's pretence at resistance was tremendously arousing. She begged me not to hurt her. When I pulled her dress up she made a feeble attempt to hold it down. It was such a turn on I deliberately pretended to have some trouble pulling her panties down.. Marie was pretending all the while to be doing her best to keep them up. Once I had them down around her knees she became completely docile, lying quietly while I inspected her lovely bum. She was clenching her bottom cheeks until I told her to relax.

What a sight as her gluts suddenly softened and spread, allowing me just a hint of what they concealed.

"Open your legs" I commanded in a stern voice.

She complied immediately, giving me a view of both her pussy and the prettiest little asshole I had ever seen.

The spanking was almost anticlimactic, hard, fast and accompanied by mocking comments and laughter from me.

No matter how she bucked her hips and cried she made no attempt to escape before her whole body went into a spasm, leaving her quivering in a crushing orgasm.

I lowered her to the floor onto her knees. Cupping her chin in my hand I made her look up into my eyes. Tears were streaming down her face. I smirked, telling her how much I had enjoyed hurting her. The look of shame on her face was totally satisfying to me.

When I told her she was to move in with me along with her 18 yr old daughter, she nodded dumbly as if in a trance.

"You know I am going to be very cruel to you, don't you?" I said

Her answer was no more than a frightened whisper, "yes".

I then pulled her up onto the bed, stripped off her panties and proceeded to suck her pussy. She reacted with great enthusiasm, humping my face and pulling my head into her crotch. She was vocal throughout, but when I thrust my chin into her vulva and viciously stroked her with the stubble of my beard, she went crazy. Screaming, her thighs slapped into a rigid vise around my head. She arched her back and juiced my mouth and face with a copious tribute to my oral skill.

I knew now that I could do with her as I wished. Through the rest of the night I used her shamelessly, teaching her to suck me off as I liked it, stopping her before I came to ram my cock into her cunt. I fucked her as many times as I could regain an erection. It was not until the small hours of the morning that we both fell into an exhausted sleep.

Three days later she moved out of her apartment and into my home.

The great beauty of the whole situation is that she is totally obedient to me but at the same time maintains her assertive public persona. Anyone who meets her in public is sure to think she is a self-confident, professional lady with a controlling personality.

Marie is a head nurse at the local hospital with some twenty-two nurses on three shifts under her. I immediately recognized the potential in her professional position and have used it several times with great success, but more about that at another time.

Marie has always been strict but affectionate with her girl Paige. She was eighteen, had a physical development far different from her mother's, flat chested, thin and as I later learned, completely lacking of body hair. She did have a beautiful ass though, well rounded and slightly protruding.

From my first encounter with Paige I knew she was different and disturbingly so.

Once I caught her torturing a baby bird and realized that she had a cruel streak. The conversation I had with her quickly diverged from the need to be kind to animals to her relationship with her mom.

Paige told me she resented the restrictions placed upon her by her mother and felt she should be allowed to do as she pleased.

"Mom treats me like a little kid. She never lets me make decisions for myself. everything has to be done her way and I have to go by a zillion rules. I'm a big girl now and I deserve some respect"

"Well you know your Mom treats you like that because she loves you" I said, "But the relationship could easily be changed and I could help you to do it"

Paige wanted to know how that could be so. I told her that her mother was a closet masochist who helplessly became a slave to anyone who knew how to hurt her.

Paige was obviously aroused by what I was telling her and with a predatory glint in her eye asked what she would have to do.

Rather than telling her, I instructed Paige to watch my interactions with her mother. I hinted that if she snuck up to our bedroom that night she might get a show.

After lights out, I lay in bed waiting until I heard a faint noise at the door. Turning on the bedside lamp I woke Marie. Still in her sleep induced stupor I pulled her over my knee. She begged me not to spank her, wailing that Paige might hear

I replied, "Maybe it's time Paige knew what a worthless slut her mother is."

I had positioned Marie so her bottom faced the door, which was now opened enough to show Paige slack-mouthed and clutching her crotch. I spanked Marie hard enough to make her cry and was rewarded with a full-blown orgasm. I held her legs apart to make sure the girl got a good look at her mother's sliming pussy and clutching buttocks.

When Marie, now on her knees started to recover, I said," Paige probably heard the whole thing, doesn't that make you feel ashamed?"

Marie whimpered, only nodding her head.

"What else does it make you feel?"..... Along pause, then" You don't want to tell?"

I slapped her face, both cheeks.

"I don't know." she whispered in a pitiful little voice.

"I think it excited you, DIDNT IT?"

By this time she was trembling violently...she nodded her head.

"I didn't HEAR you."

In a plaintive small voice she answered "yes."

"YES WHAT?"

"It ex... excited m...me to th...th...think that P...Paige heard it. Marie stammered.

Without further talk I rose and jammed my engorged cock in her mouth, pulling her into me by her hair, slapping her hands away. As I had taught her to do she made loud slurping and gagging noises, moving her mouth up and down on my tool.

"Louder! I said, I want to make sure Paige hears this"... "And hold up your nightie. I want to see your red bum in the mirror."

When I finally came, I drove into her throat, choking her with my ejaculation. She struggled for air until at last, I let go, releasing her into a gasping heap on the floor. As she laid there, her body heaving to re-oxygenate, I looked to the partially open door. Her daughter was vigorously stroking herself with a sadistic grin on her face.

I pulled Marie to her feet, picked her up and laid her on the bed. Crawling in beside her she cuddled contently into my arms, and with a sigh she fell into a deep sleep.

I turned out the light.

________________________________

In the morning Marie acted as if nothing had happened, coming to the breakfast table freshly scrubbed, made up and dressed in her nurse's uniform. Paige sat slouched in her chair watching her mother with a wicked gleam in her eye. Once she looked across at me and smirked. I deadpanned her and gently told her to eat her cereal.

"I don't want cereal" she replied" and pouted at the rejection.

At that Marie blew up and told her to do as she was told "AND IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED SOME RESPECT TO YOUR FATHER AND ME!"

The outburst was totally out of character for Marie, the effect on Paige being sharp and immediate. She ran from the table in tears.

"That was uncalled for...what's the matter with you" I said as sternly as I could, "if you weren't late already I would give you another spanking". "Go on to work, but we are going to have a talk when you get home tonight."

Marie looked at me with fear in her eyes, her chin trembling as she struggled to hold back tears. She turned finally and walked to the door.

I knew that her outburst at Paige was no doubt the result of her suspicion that Paige had received an earful last night and that this was the reason for her uncharacteristic disrespect. Before this the girl had always been obedient and seemingly fearful of her

Strict mother

I went to Paige's bedroom, opened the door without knocking and went in. Paige quickly withdrew her hand from her pajama bottoms and snuffled, tears still wet on her face.

"You shouldn't play with yourself like that" I said. She turned a bright shade of pink which amused me because I had never seen her blush before.

"Wouldn't you rather have someone else do that for you?"...."after all there are two adults in the house who could do it a lot better than you can".

Paige gaped at me. I had never said anything that suggestive to her before this. She lowered her head and said "you were going to help me and you let mama give me heck"

"Well maybe it will mean a lot more to you now if I let you control her sometimes"

"Didn't it feel good to see her being abused last night?" She nodded, the cruel look coming back into her eyes.

"Tell me what you liked best about it"...her labored breathing was the only sound in the room for fully a minute.

"It was when she came and you were holding her legs open...her bum was bucking up and down and I could see everything she had... with her juice running down her leg."

"How did you feel when you saw that"? She responded immediately, "I wanted to hurt her."

"I have to be careful about hurting her and you will have to be as well...I only give her enough pain to make her docile, to put her in a state where she will obey whatever commands I give her."

"Pain seems to be like a narcotic to her and in spite of the fact that I use it to control her,

I also try to protect her from herself ...because I don't think she would have the power to stop it at a reasonable point." Paige knitted her brows, apparently reflecting on what I had said.

"After you ran out of the room I gave your Mom hell for screaming at you like she did. She knows that I am going to punish her when she gets home. Paige's face lit up at that. "Can I watch again?"

"Well you will be here. Let's play it by ear and see how the thing develops." Paige giggled nervously and shifted her position, obviously rubbing her thighs together.

"Maybe I could arrange it that you carry out the punishment yourself."..."would you like that?"... She couldn't speak but looked at me with open mouth and nodded slowly as if in a trance.

"You know if you play your cards right, the three of us can have a lot of fun together"

She answered with a childish giggle.

I reached over and put my hand on her thigh ...she didn't move but kept her gaze averted

As if she was totally absorbed by what was playing on the muted TV...I moved my hand up to cup her pantied crotch and finally she started to react...breathing heavily and looking up to me with lust filled eyes.

"I think you want to be your mommy's boss, don't you", I said ...she nodded dumbly in response as I stroked her pussy. "Tell me what you would make her do if you could do anything you wanted to her"

She didn't respond for a minute, seeming to think about the prospect.

Finally she said" I would make her clean up my room in her panties with no bra"

Coaxing her along I whispered "what if she doesn't do it fast enough"

"Then I would spank her like you did"

"But you would probably get excited doing that, wouldn't you want her to please you sexually"..."Tell me how you could use her"

Paige looked at me, mouth open, drooling and with a wanton expression on her face.

"I would make her touch me between the legs"

"Has anybody done that to you before?"

"Yes" she answered ..."my friend Julie", an innocent little teenager who I had seen a couple of times with Paige.

"Well "I said "there are better things that other people can do for you"

"Would you like me to show you?"

She nodded almost imperceptibly. Looking into her eyes I gently pushed her back on the bed and pulled off her pajama bottoms, I slid her forward until her legs were hanging over the edge and slowly pushed her knees apart. Her mons was hairless, her vagina a smooth slit through which her labia barely peeked. I separated her lips with an upward thrust of my nose, my extended tongue following until it stopped at her hooded clit.

At first she seemed to be awestruck, but with my insistent licking the dam broke and she started to scream, grabbing my head with both hands and fiercely bucking her vulva into my face. When her climax came her thighs clutched frantically at my cheeks and her whole body went rigid. I could barely breath, since she had pulled my head tightly into her cunt...but no matter I knew that I had successfully implanted a love of cunilingus in her mind...."evil bastard" I thought to myself.

When Marie walked in after work that evening she was acting very officious, speaking brusquely and moving about in a determined manner as if there was a lot to be done and little time to do it. I allowed her to continue this behavior for a few minutes, amused at her apparent nervousness. Paige sat on the sofa with an expectant look on her face.

"All right" I finally said, "enough of this nonsense" ..."what did I tell you this morning?"

She was shaking as she answered "you told me you wanted to talk about the way I spoke to Paige".

I let her stand there for a minute before I said anything and then motioned to Paige to come forward, placing her facing her mother. "Paige dear, you have got to do some growing up. you should never let anyone speak to you like that"..."now what your mother did was inexcusable...what do you think you should do about it?"

"She should be punished" "Yes I said and I think you should do it"....

They both stood looking into each other's eyes, Marie in fear, Paige with anxious anticipation.

I spoke "I want you to do what you would do to anyone else who spoke to you like that"

.

Hesitantly she reached up and slapped her mother a glancing blow across the face, Marie hardly flinching.

"I think you can do a lot better than that" I said, and she immediately delivered a hard slap to the other cheek. Marie fell back against the table one hand raised to her face and

silent tears welling up in her eyes.

"Now Marie, what do you have to say to your daughter?"

She started to cry and blubbered out "I'm s... sorry"...

With no warning at all, Paige hauled off and landed another slap to her mother's face.

As she was about to throw a third blow I grabbed her wrist and cautioned her. "She has to go to work tomorrow...you can't leave marks on her face"

By this time Marie was crouched on her knees, crying like a baby...without instruction, Paige grabbed her mother by the hair and slowly pulled her over to the couch, Marie crawling on hands and knees behind her. Paige sat and roughly pulled her mother up and over her knee, laughing hysterically as she bared the big bum before her.

There followed a long series of resounding slaps on the rapidly reddening behind.

Marie lay passively, sobbing in abject surrender as Paige stopped to admire her handiwork. She ran her hand slowly over the prize before her, alternately squeezing and patting the object of her affection. She slipped her hand down between her mother's legs and stroked the wet slit. To her delight the legs parted further to grant her better access.

I knelt before Paige, grasped her by the back of the neck and violently French kissed her.

My other hand joined hers in her mommy's cunt and together we masturbated Marie to a noisy climax.

I sat back on my heels and together we watched as the body before us trembled and shuddered. The look of triumph mixed with disdain on Paige's face was more than enough reward for the effort I had taken on her behalf.

12