Mariette's Fear

Story Info
Dame Julie teaches 19-year-old Mariette.
2.3k words
4.25
68.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dame Julie threw her up against the wall. She was in a towering rage.

"HOW DARE YOU!! YOU LITTLE INGRATE!! I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!" Dame Julie's voice echoed throughout the room. The force of her fury burned and singed the very air they breathed.

Mariette bit her lip and tried to stay out of Dame Julie's line of sight. Pain radiated from her left side. She had just come into the room when she had been caught off guard and thrown against the wall.

"BITCH! I knew you would be ungrateful! How DARE you!! LITTLE BITCH!" Dame Julie stalked over to Mariette and grabbed a fistful of her curly auburn hair. Mariette whimpered and tried to shy away, but the grip on her heard was like iron. Dame Julie's eyes bore into hers, Mariette willed herself to stare back defiantly, to not look away. Her eyes began to dry up and she blinked, breaking the stare. Dame Julie, disgusted at her, threw her to the ground, where she landed hard on her knees.

"I should make you pay you promiscuous little bitch. Your mother was no better than you either. She always flaunted herself to men on the streets, provoking them. She was always daddy's little girl. What did I get? I got nothing, I was his replacement son, the son he always wanted but never had. Her. SHE was his darling little girl." Dame Julie spit this out with such savagery that Mariette winced. "Come here child, I will have to teach you a lesson."

Mariette shuddered. She had only gone out for the night with a couple of friends. She had not known her Aunt would be this strict. Nor did she know that her Aunt had problems. Mariette had worn a black skirt that was short enough to bare the knees but not too short. She didn't think it was promiscuous. She thought it was cute. Her blouse was white and simple with a tank top underneath. She wore all her undergarments and had gone out in loafers.

"Come here NOW child. I will not tolerate disobedience under my own roof, do you hear me? Now come here before I make you." The threat was plain in Dame Julie's voice and Mariette scrambled to do her bidding lest she anger her further. Mariette's gaze had been riveted to the floor the whole time, so the flat leather paddle came as a shock to her when she looked up. She had only ever heard stories about the paddle being used, and had only been threatened with the use of it twice. Dame Julie had never shown it to her before, but Mariette could tell by the bright sheen on the stiff looking leather that it was highly treasured.

Dame Julie roughly grabbed her chin and tilted her head up until Mariette was looking her right in the eye. "Now Mariette, I don't want to have to use this on you. I know you've been a good girl. Now do as I say and this won't have to touch your delicate skin." Dame Julie lightly caressed Mariette's smooth cheek. "Go upstairs and draw your bath. You will scrub your sins from your skin before you sleep. And I will oversee it. Now go. I will be up there soon."

Mariette had been dismissed. She scrubbed at her cheek with her sleeve, trying to wipe away Dame Julie's unwanted touch. She didn't know what she had done wrong, though by now, she should have figured it out. Her Aunt was a zealous Catholic. Mariette sighed softly. She would have to abide by her rules or she would face another round of this. This was the first time her Aunt had physically assaulted her. Mariette rubbed her wrist where her Aunt had held her in a vise-like grip before dashing her against the wall. Her Aunt had a surprisingly strong grip for an old woman.

Mariette took off her shoes carefully and laid them in her closet. She then took out her bedclothes – a cotton tank and shorts. She went into her bathroom and began to draw her bath. She went back into her room and began to undress. Putting her garments into the hamper, she went into the bathroom and shut off the water. Steam rose gently off the surface of the water. Mariette slowly lowered herself in. She was laying there with her eyes closed when a ruffle of skirts made her open them again, there was her Aunt, standing above her, watching! Mariette was indignant. How dare her Aunt watch her!

"What are you staring at child? Clean yourself!" Dame Julie snapped at her. She no longer had the paddle but she may as well have, she was that intimidating. Mariette dare not talk back to Dame Julie but with a steely determination, picked up the body sponge and began to soap it. Her hands were shaking, this was the first time Dame Julie, or anyone for that matter had watched her bathe, not since she was 2 and her mother had done it for her. Mariette was determined to not look at Dame Julie. While concentrating on ignoring her mother's sister, Mariette dropped the soap.

"Foolish girl! Give that to me!" Dame Julie knelt on the tile floor beside the bathtub and grabbed the sponge from Mariette's shaking hand. "Give me the soap!" Dame Julies command was not to be argued with. Mariette fished around in the steaming bath water, finally fishing it out moments later. Her body was flushed with humiliation and hatred, and her chest heaved as she struggled with her angry emotions.

"Dame Julie, I-I can d-do this myself." Mariette finished lamely.

"Don't be silly girl, you're incapable of doing it the proper way. I shall show you and henceforth you shall do it in that manner, and that manner alone. Understand?" Mariette could only nod her head mutely. "Honestly, I don't know what your mother has been teaching you all these years. Stand up."

Mariette hesitated, then stood up revealing a body that was just entering womanhood. At the age of 19 she was finally blooming. Her breasts had finally grown fuller like her mothers, and her hips had become more shapely. Her long legs finished her off nicely. There was no denying it, Mariette was becoming a very beautiful woman.

"Mariette, you are becoming a beautiful young woman." In a rare moment of motherliness, Dame Julie had complimented her. "Now raise your arms. I will soap your torso first." Dame Julie rubbed soap over the sponge and proceeded to apply it to Mariette's chest. Dame Julie gently rubbed the soapy sponge against her body. Mariette had thought Dame Julie would be rough, but this was actually relaxing. She closed her eyes and imagined it to be a boy that was bathing her. To Mariette's horror, she began to enjoy the sensations too much. Dame Julie was now soaping her breasts, rubbing the rough sponge against her sensitive nipples. Mariette fought the urge to moan and thought about how it was her Aunt touching her. She shouldn't be feeling this way. But the more she thought about it, the better it felt.

Suddenly, the feeling slide down to her flat stomach. Mariette gasped. Dame Julie didn't seem to have noticed her reaction. Mariette opened her eyes and looked down. Dame Julie seemed transfixed on Mariette's body. Dame Julie's soapy hands forced Mariette's legs apart and were proceeding to sponge her privates. Mariette felt that this was the ultimate humiliation. But the feel of the rough sponge on her mons was enticing as well. Mariette couldn't believe it, she was becoming turned on at the hands of her Aunt!

Mariette closed her eyes again, hoping to get this over with as soon as possible. Suddenly she felt the sponge fall away and one soapy hand cupped her left tit while another soapy hand rubbed against her quickly moistening pussy.

Mariette was outraged! "How dare you touch me, you horrible woman!" But Dame Julie wasn't even listening. Her fingers continued to rub against Mariette's crotch, while the other hand pulled and pinched her nipple. Mariette groaned again. She had never been touched this way before. It felt so good.

Mariette slumped against the cold tile wall, the shock of the cold only adding further to her excitement. Dame Julie's fingers flicked and rubbed her soapy clit, eliciting gasps of excitement from Mariette. Suddenly Mariette felt two soapy digits at the entrance to her most treasured and untouched depths. "No... no not there... please no... " Her pleas went unheeded and slowly, Dame Julie pushed her two soapy fingers into Mariette's soapy, juicy cunt.

Mariette heard the squelch and felt the fingers slide into her, then met some resistance. Mariette sucked in a breath as her Aunt firmly applied pressure and broke her hymen. Dame Julie then began to fuck her slowly with her two soapy fingers, while her thumb played with Mariette's clit, and her other hand played with her nipple.

Mariette sat down on the side of the tub and leaned against the wall, with her legs spread wide for her Aunt. Her Aunt merely changed positions to accommodate her. She continued to fuck her fingers into Mariette at a steady pace, driving her fingers into her till they were up to her knuckles. Mariette groaned and began to pant. She closed her eyes and reveled in the sensations she was experiencing for the first time. She used her other hand to grasp her other tit and started rubbing and squeezing it. She tweaked the nipple, which sent electric tingles down her spine and into her sopping pussy.

Suddenly Dame Julie's fingers disappeared. Mariette's eyes snapped open. She drew in a gasp of horror. Dame Julie had gotten a hairbrush with a thick wooden curved handle and had positioned at the entrance to Mariette's cunt. Dame Julie rubbed the cold handle of the hairbrush against Mariette's dripping pussy, coating it in her sticky juices and remnants of soap, then started pushing it into her tight hole. Mariette cried out in pain as it pried apart her fleshy cunt lips and entered her clenched snatch.

Dame Julie used her free hand to play with Mariette's clit. This surprised Mariette and she loosened her body slightly. Dame Julie immediately took advantage of this and pushed the thick handle of the hairbrush in as far as it could go. The hairbrush hadn't been very long, only 6 inches long, but it had been almost 2 inches thick. The pain it caused Mariette as it sat in her juicy sweet pussy was incomparable to anything she had felt before. Marietted closed her eyes and savoured the feeling of a stuffed pussy.

After giving her a few moments to adjust to its size, Dame Julie began to pump it in and out of Mariette very slowly. Mariette moaned as the pain began to turn into pleasure. Upon hearing that moan, Dame Julie sped up the pumping of the hairbrush. Mariette grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them hard, enjoying the feel of her body being abused. Her Aunt pumped the hairbrush faster and faster, in and out of her sopping tight cunt. Her pussy ached but it felt so good. Mariette could feel her pussy lips grip the handle of the hairbrush, trying to hold it inside her. Dame Julie's fingers on her clit combined with her pussy manipulations and Mariette's own tit playing, were driving her toward a powerful orgasm – her first orgasm.

Dame Julie could feel Mariette's body tensing up, but she proceeded to pump the hairbrush in faster and harder, driving it deeper and deeper. Mariette no longer felt pain, just pleasure as her Aunt rammed her deep with the wooden brush.

"That's right you dirty slut. Take it. Take it Hannah. I know you wanted it, you dirty cock sucking slut!! Fuck it Hannah!" Mariette barely registered that her Aunt had called her by her mother's name. She only wanted that sweet release which was her orgasm, she could feel it waiting on the periphery of her senses. She wanted it to explode through her body, like in so many of the stories she had read.

"Unnnh... unh yes... oooh... " Mariette could no longer hold in groans as she voiced her pleasure. This only caused Dame Julie to be more brutal with the hairbrush. She rammed it harder and deeper into Mariette. Mariette felt it slam against her cervix, but it still felt good. She started bucking her hips, thrusting her body onto the hairbrush as her Aunt forced it deep into her. Repeatedly she did this, driving the brush deeper and deeper, bending the bristles as more and more of it went into her hot steaming cunt. Her pussy was so hungry and she wanted that orgasm so badly.

"Fuck me Dame Julie... fuck me... I'm such a dirty dirty girl... unnnh... ai... aii... unnnnh... " Mariette involuntarily said this in the heat of her passion as her Aunt continued to assault and plunge the hairbrush into her. Mariette couldn't take it anymore, she knew she was about to orgasm. The combination of pussy, clit and nipple stimuli was too much for her. She cried out as she impaled her body on the brush, shoving it as far as she could into her hot pussy, stuffing it full. "Ayyyieeeee... unnnnnnhhhhh!! OH GOD FUCK ME!! AIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYIIIIIEEEEEE!!" Her body spasmed along with her cunt as she orgasmed. Dame Julie continued to play with her clit but left the hairbrush shoved deep into her pussy. Mariette arched her back as she felt wave after wave of electric shocks flood her spine and her senses.

When she recovered from her first orgasm, her body felt exhausted. When Dame Julie gently removed the hairbrush, Mariette winced as the wooden brush squeezed out of her tight sore pussy. Juices flooded out and down her thighs, dripping down the side of the tub.

Dame Julie had a look of triumph in her eyes. "Clean yourself up Mariette. You're disgusting. From now on, you shall clean yourself in that manner. I shall supervise you to make sure you do it right." And with that, Dame Julie strode out of the room, leaving Mariette to attend to her sore pussy and her pussy juices alone.