Marilyn at Midnight Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets her dom at the dealership.
1.6k words
4
7.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had forgotten how dark his gaze was, so predatory, it drew out her submissive side before she had even said hello. He stood there holding the door, music softly floating through the opening as he smiled at her approach.

"You are hard to find." She said laughing.

"Yeah, sorry about that. It's pretty dark here at night." He returned as he lit up the joint he held between his teeth.

The dealership was in the heart of the industrial area, and this particular one was tucked away off the road. Minimal lighting around, the perfect dark place to get yourself killed her subconscious told her as she drove up. She ignored her internal voice as her stomach flip flopped with excitement. She was here for a purpose, admittedly a bit of a twisted one, but she wasn't leaving before she got what she needed.

They stood outside in the dark, chatting in the summer heat and getting reacquainted. He drank her in. She still had that young innocence floating around her as she laughed at his jokes and nervously playing with her long blonde hair. From their previous encounter he knew she was anything but innocent, but his world was still new territory for her. His cock twitched as he thought about what he was going to do to her once her got her inside.

"I like your dress." He said as he did the up and down stare.

"Oh. Thank you." She said grinning as she looked up at him through her long eyelashes.

She had worn a black cotton number with a wide neck that showed her shoulders off. It had a large face of Marilyn Monroe on the front, and was belted around her slim waist. He liked that she had opted to play off her assets without going too slutty. Her hair still damp from her shower, curled loosely around her shoulders.

She felt sexy and powerful in his presence. He needed her as much as she needed him for what they were about to do. He had lost some weight since they last saw each other, and looked really good. A vision of tall, dark and handsome. Witty, and charming, he knew how to draw people in. Probably good if you sell cars for a living she thought wryly. His grey T-shirt said "SUB-POP" on it, an ironic choice, it made her smile.

Once inside he gave her a tour of the dealership. Proudly showing off his art pop walls, and references. The space was modern industrial, and would make a perfect night club she thought. Upstairs, her heart rate quickened. Soon, she thought. Her heightened awareness went straight south as her excitement peaked. His dark eyes, got impossibly darker, and she felt naked under his stare.

"Stand still." He ordered her before walking downstairs again.

The anticipation was killing her. She could just hear him rummaging around down below, over the sound of blood pounding in her ears. He came back holding a black box. Inside she could see black leather cuffs and a collar. Here goes nothing, she thought as she took a slow steadying breath.

Pulling out one of the office chairs he ordered her to sit. She did so promptly, back straight, eyes down, hands neatly folded in her lap. She didn't know it, but a girl like her was hard to find. Not a submissive personality in her daily life, in fact quite ambitious, bright and insightful. Not damaged, or mentally unstable with severe daddy issues. A girl who not just wanted, but needed to explore her darker side. Needed the thrill of giving over. She would do whatever he asked, and take whatever he gave with thanks at the end.

Grabbing her chin, he tilted her head up to look at him as he fastened the collar round her neck and attached his leash. Cuffing each wrist, he secured her to the chair. He delighted at watching the subtle heave of her chest as her breathing increased. Just wait he thought, just wait...

He stood behind her placing his hands on her shoulders and gently massaging them. Helping her to feel relaxed, and safe under his touch. Reaching down the front of her dress he grabbed her breasts and pulled them out of her bra making them stick out pointedly. Pinching and rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, he heard her softly moan. Bending he took one into his mouth, and heard her gasp.

There had always been a hot line between her nipples and her sex. The moment he started to play with them, she became hyper aware of just how wet she was down there. The pressure and heat building slowly, as he worked one then the other, intermittently slapping them lightly to make them turn a pale rosy pink color.

"Spread your legs."

She immediately spread them as far as the chair would allow. Reaching up, he peeled her black lace panties off. God she was wet. So wet it formed as shimmering string to both her panties, and between her thighs. He had forgotten just how wet this girl got. Hot, and sweet, and his for the taking tonight.

Bending, he licked and nipped at her lower stomach and inner thighs. As her breath became raged his lips dipped and she stopped breathing all together.

She held her breath as his tongue explored her soft folds. It felt so exquisite she thought she might pass out from the pleasure. At an excruciatingly slow pace he worked his forefinger into her. Alternating between a wide circular motion, and a come hither motion. Taking her clit into his mouth he sucked softly. Holy freaking crap! That hot delicious pressure was building like a tidal wave.

He could tell she was getting close. Her trembling legs and panting breathing gave it away. Stopping just as she was about to climax, he stood and started to undo her restraints. He wanted her, wanting, needing him. It made the punishment so much sweeter. To her credit only the smallest of moans escaped her lips before she quieted. Soon she would make no noise of complaint, but he would let this slip pass as it was early in her training yet.

Releasing her from the chair, he used the leash to make her stand. He stripped the remainder of her clothing off so that all she wore was his collar. She looked beautiful, all rosy pink and flushed with desire.

She stood there naked before him, and felt so powerfully feminine under his stare. He looked at her like he wanted to consume her.

"Come."

He tugged on the leash, and obediently she followed him to the top of the stairs.

"You go first," he said with a hint of humor in his voice.

You just want to watch my butt jiggle on the way down. She put an extra little sway into her hips as she descended so as not to disappoint him. He led her through the lobby in front of a wall of glass! Thank god it's night time, she thought smiling at the shock the ordinary passerby would get by seeing her this way. He led her right up to the back of a black Honda Civic, and grasping her by the back of her neck, bent her over the trunk.

The excitement of what she knew was about to happen exploded inside of her. Her awareness becoming complete. Gone were the thoughts of ordinary life, stresses or worries. Her mind all consumed by one single thought; he is going to beat me now. The first blow landed squarely on her left butt cheek. Sighing, her inner submissive came with joy. Slowly at first, he worked over her whole rear end. Pausing after each blow to gently massage the area. She could feel the hot moisture pooling between her legs. Everything south of her navel was on fire with hot liquid need.

She let out a soft moan after each blow that let him know he was well within the limits of the amount of pain she could take. Raising her butt up to meet him after each blow. Rarely had he met a girl who loved to be spanked as much as her. It pleased him to know she could take whatever he felt like dolling out. Tonight he was going to use his belt for the first time, and he was straining his briefs just thinking about it.

Using his hips, he pinned her to the side of the car. With one hand he held down her head, while he removed his belt with the other. She could feel his erection grinding into her. He is going to use his belt on me! Fearful, she focused on her breathing. This was going to hurt. The first blow came as a shock as she was still pinned to the car. The belt connecting with a stinging "smack" across her lower back. The sound was almost worse than the pain. It was a much more intense assault on her senses. Backing up he started to work over her already pink flesh, although this time there were no caring pauses in between blows. As she started to get used to the pain, the tidal wave started to build again. Could I cum from this? She wondered distantly. Unable to maintain a cohesive thought for long. When he was satisfied with how pink he behind had become he ordered he to all fours.

"On your knees. Good. Now follow me." He said without looking back as he strolled to a large easy chair in the corner, with a blanket folded on the floor in front. Struggling to keep up she scurried after him, with the leash strung around her neck. He sat down like a king on a throne, while she knelt, head bowed on the blanket awaiting further instructions.