Marilyn: Going Your Way

Story Info
Marilyn & her girl find a girl on the subway.
4.6k words
4.56
56.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

Welcome to the latest installment of my tales of pure, unadulterated lust. Wait a sec, I’ve just adulterated it. Oh well. I’ll keep it short and sweet. After all, I have enough problems with people bashing my work. No disclaimers. If you don’t have the good sense to realize that this my work, and that if you’re gonna make money off of it, it is my legal right to ask for a cut or shut you down, you’re hopeless. Oh, and send comments to the address in my profile. Enjoy!

* * * * *

"Oh yes…eat me…ooh yeah…"

Marilyn was laying on one side, watching her sister Sharilynn get gently eaten by Kat. Marilyn herself was bottomless, letting her limp dick hang down to recover from soreness. Yes, it was one of those weekend afternoons that stretched into the night that was completely filled with lust. It was a nice way to kick ass a relax, to recreate after the tensions of a high school day. Laying back, she half closed her eyes, then decided to look on the clock on her sister’s bed out of curiosity.

"OH SHIT!"

Sharilynn gently pushed Kat’s head from between her legs, then turned her head towards her sister.

"What’s going on, man?" Shari asked. "I was enjoying myself there, sis."

"It’s fucking one in the morning!"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, you do know that she," referring to Kat, "should have been gone by now, right?"

"So?"

"Uh, it is exactly safe out there for tiny women out there. This isn’t Iowa or something."

"Alright, point well taken. Get dressed and take Kat on back home. Just toss me my vibrator on the way out, OK?"

"Done and done, sis."

Marilyn sat all the way up, grabbed Kat’s head, turned her to face her lips and mouthed to her ‘I’m gonna take you home. Go get dressed.’ With Kat now scrambling for her clothes, she stood up, opened the nightstand drawer and tossed her sister her vibe.

"Hope you enjoy that, sis!" Marilyn said as she drifted out of the room.

"Will do!"

Marilyn strolled across the hallway to her room. When she got there, she took off her shirt off to put on a lacy half-cup bra. She replaced her plain yellow t-shirt, then the bulkiest panties and baggiest jeans she could grab. She slipped on a bulky hoody to keep out the cold, threw on some shoes, then walked back across the hall to get Kat.

"Mmm…she looks so yummy. I wish I could eat her up. Then again I have," Marilyn said to herself enjoying a private giggle. She saw her very good friend dressed in a light blue t-shirt with a light jacket, wearing one of her old uniform skirts, with her hair up in pigtails. Kat’s nipples were poking up through her shirt, and her face was filled with a combination of love and lust for Marilyn, with such a warm smile and such lustful eyes.

‘Come to me, come to my arms,’ Marilyn mouthed to her friend, spreading her arms in welcoming. Kat smiled wider at Marilyn, then bounced over to her relative massive friend and lover. "Damn, I wish she could hear better, so I wouldn’t have to lip sync everything I saw to her" she thought to herself. "However, it’s either that or screaming, and I don’t want the whole world to know how much I need her," she thought to herself as she held Kat tight to her hips and began to walk towards the door.

As they walked out into the chilly autumn night, Marilyn began to think about how all this started. Feeling Kat’s head held up against her hip, she looked down and smiled gently at her, realizing how such an innocent smile could trigger such memories of pure lust. Suddenly, she stopped in the middle of her walk, overcome by lust, and ground her hips against Kat’s head and the air. Realizing what was going on, Kat reached up between Marilyn’s legs and squeezed on her tucked-up cock. Closing her eyes and gasping, Marilyn suddenly came to, then continued walking down the street, stroking her lover’s hair as she came to the barren bus stop on the sidewalk. She got down on one knee, then kissed Kat while lightly caressing her inner thigh. She would like continue with more, but the lights of the bus appeared in the distance, and she didn’t want to look bad. Marilyn then calmly got up, dusted off her jeans and got her MetroCard out just in time for the bus to pull up to the stop.

On the ride to the subway station on the virtually empty bus, Marilyn looked down at Kat’s head laying down on her lap, stroking her hair, reflecting a gentle smile back down. "Man, to think all this happened because of a chance walk-in," she thought to herself. "I know the sex is fun, but there’s something about her. Maybe it’s the male protector gene in me that didn’t get wiped out in the hormones. I dunno. It’s just that she’s so innocent, and makes me feel so strong and needed and loving. Whodathunkit that casual sex could actually lead to something…"

Marilyn’s train of thought was broken when she felt something warm and soft moving between her legs. When she looked down, she saw Kat nuzzling her head against her tucked-up dick through her jeans with her face and cheeks. Apparently noticing the stirring in her loins, Kat looked up at her with those big eyes smiling widely. Marilyn took Kat’s head in her hands, looked at her and mouthed to her ‘thank you. Thank you very much.’ She then brought Kat’s forehead to her lips and gave a soft, lingering kiss to it. Slumping down on her seat a bit, she brought Kat’s head to lie on her huge, pillowy breasts and held her tight to them, calmly stroking her hair.

The short ride through practically empty streets on the bus brought them to the Subway station faster than expected. Marilyn and Kat stepped off the bus, walked side by side down to through the turnstiles, then descended down the stairs for the next train. At the base of the stairs, Kat nudged Marilyn and got her to focus on an interesting sight. On the platform stood a girl crying, apparently lost. Her long, lean, chocolate-colored heavily made-up face was streaked with tears, and her hands were entangled in her soft, perfectly coiffed hair. Her face was in line with her long lean dancers body, with curves in the right places, and dressed in the tourist uniform of running sneakers, track pants and screen-printed "New York" shirt. Marilyn walked over to the girl quickly and asked her "What’s up?"

"I-I’m lost…and I don’t know what to do…I’m so alone…," the girl sobbed out.

Marilyn grabbed both of the girl’s arms gently, pulled them down to her sides and asked calmly as possible, "Tell me what happened."

"Well…I was walking around Rockefeller Center, with my folks you know, and I went with them to get on the Subway back to the hotel, and I got caught in the crowd, and I got lost, and, and, I end up on this Subway train in the middle of nowhere," she yammered out. "Where am I, Brooklyn?"

"No, The Bronx. Don’t worry, Everything’ll be fine," Marilyn calmly answered as she instinctively drew the girl’s head to her chest and hugged it tight. "Say, what’s your name? Where are you from?"

"My name’s Sara. I’m from Alabama," she responded, calming down some as she rested on Marilyn’s bosom, and Kat reached up to hug the two of them standing there.

"So, how long have you been waiting for a train, Sara?"

"I dunno, like about 20 or so minutes."

"That’s good. That means the next train won’t be long." Marilyn stepped over to a pillar on the platform, Sara in tow, leaned against it and sat down, patiently waiting for the train. She calmly stroked her hair, giving her a peck on the cheek, while Kat returned over to the two and held them tight. The security lulled the three into a trance just as Marilyn felt the rumble of the incoming D train.

"Come on guys, get off me," Marilyn commanded. "The train’s coming!" She then pulled up Kat with her as Sara got to her feet and rushed over to the platform just in time for the train to pull in. "C’mon Sara…you need to get on this train. Don’t worry…we’re going your way," Marilyn called out.

"OK" meekly replied Sara.

The three strode into the empty subway car, with Marilyn and Kat finding their seats on a bench with Sara standing opposite the couple, still wary of such strangers willing to help in a strange city. Kat went on to nuzzle against Marilyn’s neck when Marilyn pushed her away, holding up a finger, then calling out to Sara.

"Are you OK there?"

"I-I-I don’t know…It’s just so scary here in this big city. I’m just a small town girl, you know."

Marilyn then smoothly got up and made the stride over to Sara. She got behind her, wrapped her arms around Sara’s waist, kissed on her cheek and cooed softly in her ear, "everything’s gonna be fine. Just relax into my arms." Sara did just that, laying her head back on Marilyn’s shoulder and letting her body limp in Marilyn’s arms. Seeing the girl in her arms disarmed, Marilyn bend her head down to kiss Sara’s cheek again, only to have her mind register the feel of a soft ass against her crotch. She reached up with one hand to support herself against the overhead bar, and pulled Sara to her tighter with the other hand. Not realizing that she forgot to tuck herself up, she slowly felt her cock unfurl in her panties, slowly sticking out and poking against Sara. When Marilyn let the sensation get the best of her, grinding her hard dick against Sara, Sara jumped forward and turned to Marilyn.

"Hey, what’s that you got in your pants?"

Marilyn stood and though, hesitant to answer, then came bluntly forward. "I have a dick."

"Wha?"

"I said it plain and clear. I…have…a…dick!"

"You mean to tell me you’re like one of those men on Jerry Springer?"

Marilyn responded in a somewhat annoyed tone, "well, yeah, though I’m not like one those clowns."

"Well, good point. You don’t seem a complete sissy like them. Besides, if what I felt when you were grinding against me is a clue, you’re hung like a pornstar." Sara then continued nervously "c-can I see?"

"Well, sit down where I was and you can see for yourself."

Sara walked gingerly over to the bench where Marilyn was just seating and sat down just as the train was pulling into a station.

"Let’s wait till the train pulls out of here. I wanna make sure no one else walks into this car."

"OK, Marilyn."

Just then, Kat flashed a baleful look at Marilyn, apparently sensing something was up.

‘Don’t worry Kat. I got a surprise for you later,’ Marilyn mouthed with a wink. ‘Now let’s show this girl some New York hospitality.’

As the train was pulling out of the station, Marilyn lifted her hoody and t-shirt up over her boobs to show her new found friend her feminine charms. "Just to prove I am what I appear there," Marilyn said with a smile at a bugged-eyed, gapped-mouth Sara. Pulling her shirt and hoody back down, she finished, "now for what you’ve been waiting for…"

She unzipped and unbuckled her jeans, then pulled them and her panties just enough to reach into her pants and pull out her semi-erect penis. "See?" Marilyn asked matter-of- factly.

"Wow, looks like you have a big one there hun. Bigger than one of those pornstars you see on video!"

"Do you like it?"

"Mmm…it looks delicious! I’ve always wanted to touch one of these in the flesh. Can I suck on it some? I’ve always wanted to try."

"Sure, go on ahead."

Sara took charge, grabbing the phallus held by Marilyn and bringing the tip of it to her lips. She tentatively kissed it, then opened her mouth bit by bit as she pressed the cock harder and harder against her lips. Soon, her mouth struggled to open up enough to accommodate the flaring tip entering her mouth. She gazed up lustily at the owner of that dick, watching her smile as she shuddered in pure lust. She jumped suddenly, letting the dick slip another inch into her mouth, as she felt Kat reach under her shirt and tweak a nipple through her bra. Sara felt herself drool from both sets of lips as she felt Kat's fingers gently graze up and down her torso and truly began to realize how large Marilyn’s member really was. "Damn, that’s a big girl down there!" Sara though to herself. "How could she ever hide that?" As she let Kat pull her breasts out of her bra cups, she held onto Marilyn’s dick with both hands, slowly jerking it off as she worked her magic with her tongue against the tip.

"Yeah, suck on that tip…that’s it…that feels great," Marilyn half-groaned out as she saw her own southern belle try to handle her size. She gazed down on the erotic sight of herself getting sucked on while Kat was pulling on one of Sara’s nipples and sucking on the other. She left out a moan as she felt her fellatrix shudder from the treatment she was getting. Then suddenly, she felt the cool air against her tip as Sara pulled her mouth off.

"Could I ask you a favor hun?"

"What is it?" queried Marilyn.

"Well, I don’t wanna seem like a slut and all. After all, I do have my manners. However, I think this a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but I don’t know how to say this?"

"Come on, tell me. I won’t get upset."

"I want to fuck you."

"Huh?"

"I mean I’ve always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a man so…well- endowed. I never expected to come across a woman so endowed, but they say you only live once. So what do you say?"

Marilyn stood there, cock dangling thinking about it. "I don’t know about this. However, she seems like she isn’t a slut carrying who knows what," she thought to herself. "Plus, I have that surprise for Kat. However, if I exhibit enough self-control, and if she is as hot for me as she looks, I can pull it off."

"Sure! Pull down those sweat pants down to your knees, put your feet up on the bench, and we can do this."

"OK."

As Sara did as asked, Marilyn got down on her knees, stroking herself to maintain an erection. As she lined herself up with Sara’s pussy, she noticed that the lips were glistening in the dull light.

"I see you shave there. Damn, those lips look juicy," Marilyn remarked.

"Yeah, yeah, I dance and where tight leotards, so I shave so my hair doesn’t show. NOW FUCK ME!"

"Your wish is my command M’lady."

Marilyn grabbed onto Sara’s hip with one hand, her dick with the other and slowly slipped herself inside the tight velvet vise of her pussy, her inflamed clit grazing the top of her cock. Marilyn took her other hand, placed it on her other hip and slowly slipped as much of herself as she could inside Sara while Kat sucked on Sara’s nipples through her T-shirt. She felt Sara shudder underneath her hands and heard her cry out in pure lust until Kat’s mouth muffled her in a kiss. When Kat finished kissing Sara, Marilyn asked simply, "are you ready to fuck?"

"WHAT? I JUST CAME THAT HARD AND YOU JUST STARTED?! FUCK ME MOTHERFUCKER!"

"I think that’s a yes."

Marilyn then took note of the fact that the train had just pulled out of 125th Street station. "Hmm…10 minutes of uninterrupted fucking. Perfect," she thought to herself.

Sara concentrated through slitted eyes on the massive hardness that felt like it was in her chest. She felt it move in and out of her with a smooth and regular precision, grinding her pussy and touching spots she had never felt before. The sensation of her clit actually pressing against a huge, hard dick drove her wild with pleasure, sparking bursts of pleasure with each pump of it. In this midst of this halcyon of sex, she somehow managed to feel a mouth sucking on her breasts hard and a tongue flicking across the tip of the nipple. One well-timed touch of that tongue triggered a wave so powerful that it didn’t just run over her, it crashed her mind, drowning it into an abyss of pleasure.

Marilyn continued fucking Sara, looking dumbstruck that she had passed out during sex shaking like a twig. "Damn," Marilyn thought to herself. "Apparently, she wasn’t kidding about this being a lifetime experience." Knowing that the long express run of the train was about to close, she gave Sara a few more pumps before easing herself out the twitching, limp body and tucking her dick down one of her legs. She gently rubbed Sara’s clit between her fingers a bit before taking the waste of her pants down from her knees and pulling it back over her hips. She reached up to Sara, shaking her and saying "Hey, Wake up!"

"What happened?" Sara said in a haze.

"You came. Repeatedly and powerfully."

"Wow. That was the best feeling I’ve felt in my life."

"Thanks."

"By the way, did you cum? I don’t like to leave the gentle…er, lady unsatisfied."

"Don’t sweat it. It’s a pleasure. Just calm yourself down. Now, Rockefeller Center is the stop after this. Where are you headed off to?"

"42nd Street. I’m staying at the Marquis." "Ah, the Deuce. It’s just a stop past Rockefeller Center."

"Thanks for the directions, hun. Thanks for staying with me. And thank you for the fuck of my life. My friends won’t believe me, but who cares! It’s been a pleasure, doll."

"No prob," Marilyn said as she gave a kiss on Sara’s cheek. She replaced the wallet and keys that fell out of Sara’s pants and stood up to grip the railing for the rest of the short ride. Finally, she had a glance to take a good look at Sara’s glowing face and appreciate it for what it was.

"You know you have a pretty face, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. Thanks for the compliment," Sara giggled out. "Kinda strange of you to say that after you just fucked me silly."

"True. Then again, fucking complete strangers isn’t an everyday thing of mine. Look, our stop’s coming up. Let’s get going."

Marilyn helped up Kat from the bench, then held her hand as the three stepped off the train. "I reckon you know where you’re going from here, right?" asked Marilyn.

"Sure, hun," replied Sara. "I remember this station. Thanks for everything. You’ve definitely made this a memorable trip!" she finished giggling as she walked down the platform to the stairs.

"It’s been a pleasure. Enjoy the rest of your stay!"

"I will…but not as much as that ride I just had," Sara replied with a wink.

Marilyn and Kat then walked the opposite direction of Sara, beginning the long walk down the corridor to the 7 train. The walk down the deserted way was ordinary until Marilyn grabbed Kat’s head, then turned Kat’s face to hers.

"Remember what we always IM each about," Marilyn screamed out to Kat. Kat replied with a look of confusion. "You know, about your fantasy," Marilyn lip-synched to Kat. "Well, think about it. You’re gonna get it when we get on this next train."

"I wonder what it is going to be," Kat thought to herself. "I know I’m always mentioning stuff to Marilyn, but I don’t know which one she’s thinking about." Then it hit Kat like a ton of bricks as she walked down the stairs to the 7 train platform. "No. It can’t be. Well, maybe. It would explain why she didn’t cum when she fucked that stranger. No way. But…"

Her train of thought was interrupted by the rumble of the incoming train under her feet and the flash of the bright red train in front of her face. Holding onto Marilyn’s hand, she stepped into the train car with the flickering lights and sat down next to Marilyn, her pussy lubricating in anticipation As she felt the train began to move, she felt Marilyn tugging up on her hand, pulling her to her feet. She turned her head back to Marilyn, then read Marilyn’s lips as saying "take off your panties." Kat looks back her lover with a sense of bewilderment, then reached under her skirt to pull off her plain baby-blue panties and placed them on the train bench next to Marilyn. "Damn, I’m wet," thought Kat. "Those panties feel as if I peed in them." She then saw Marilyn grab her hips and lift her onto the bench so that her legs straddled Marilyn’s. To keep her balance, she reached up to grab onto the handles arrayed above her head on the ceiling. She then looked down at Marilyn, anticipating what her lover had to say next.

"Remember when you told me…," Marilyn mouthed as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers
12