Marina's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saston
saston
114 Followers

At her back, Marina heard the distinctive sound of a zipper being opened, pants being let down, and a belt buckle hitting the floor. Once again, the man behind her filled his hands with her womanly hips, regained his control and apparently preparing to indulge him self within her.

"Prego,...please," Marina, begged the leader, still clenched by her hair, straining her neck looking up in hopes of seeing some sign of mercy. Instead, she saw only the stare of his cold dark eyes void of promise with no hint of salvation or compassion.

Marina could feel the man behind her pulling at her hips as if trying to back her away so that he might have her for himself. The thought of being alone with this monster terrified Marina and so with all her might, she clutched the leader's pants desperately trying to hold on.

"Since you insist," the leader said sarcastically, aware of the woman's desperate actions and in response quickly unzipped himself extracting his healthy cock, which he promptly positioned at the brink of the woman's lips since she was only inches away.

Marina was dumbfounded; she was caught between two men obviously intent on having their way with her. Her mind reeled at what to do, but in the moment, all she did was stand there vulnerable, confused, and frightened beyond reason.

"So be it...," the man at Marina's hips announced, realizing what she was doing and in that time adjusted himself, aiming his engorged organ at the vulnerability of the woman's center. In another second, he pressed himself dutifully forward so as not to waste his effort or miss his mark.

Marina felt the long dreaded contact at the folds of her vagina and immediately thought to resist by physically tightening herself. She tensed herself feeling her own resistance, the restriction of her tiny feminine orifice to the masculinity trying to gain entry. Then in just another instant, she felt the shock of being penetrated as her nether lips parted allowing the rapist in.

"NOOO...," the woman began to cry out before the leader effectively silenced her protest by spontaneously plunging his long, fat cock between her lips, filling her open mouth forcing her quiet.

Now the leader leaned forward enough to adeptly release the woman's bra, which had been clasped at her back, between her shoulders. In an instant, the garment fell open about her slender sides to hang from her shoulder straps alongside her immediately bared breasts.

"Oh Yah," the rapist groaned, seeing his accomplice's participation. "The bitch is all ours," he added triumphantly, sinking himself into the yielding cunt, sliding in deeper and deeper in result of the woman's failed resistance and the preoccupation of having a massive penis pushed towards the curve of her throat.

Marina felt herself being steadily filled to entirety at both ends and knew there was nothing she could do except to literally hang on and survive this horrific ordeal. She didn't even know what to think, how to occupy her mind until this atrocity was over. All she managed was to remain as still as possible thinking this would keep the men from becoming angry with her and ultimately help her to remain uninjured.

The room was near silent now, except for the unmistakable sounds of sex, the rapist's body slapping against the woman's, the men's breathing coming in shallow rapid succession from the efforts of their sexual deeds. Marina was panting, her exhaled breathes being forced from her as the rapist drove her lungs to empty then refill around the erection stuffed within her mouth.

It wasn't easy for Marina to stay in control of her consciousness. She tried not to hear or feel what was happening, tried not to accept that it was happening to her. She closed her eyes in denial trying to disassociate herself from the reality of her rape. In the midst of it all, Marina thought to relax, to at least breathe around the leader's swollen cock so that she wouldn't choke on it or pass out.

As Marina filled her lungs through her nose, she concentrated on just relaxing. 'She would be their vessel for a time', she conceded, 'and then it would end,' was all she imagined, unconsciously becoming less aware of how her body was being used between the two men.

With great energy and zeal the two Americans plunged themselves into the woman as if she was nothing more than a housing for their satisfaction, a receptacle for their ejaculations, and to them she was just that. Now their energies were becoming ever more audible as they began grunting and groaning from the satisfaction and pleasure of being joined with a female.

In the midst of the nightmare and darkness, Marina heard the men's sounds and what seemed like a distant sigh, "Awwhh..." To her the sigh seemed a sound out of place and yet a tone somehow familiar demanding that she think about it. As Marina's awareness crept to surface, she was stunned to realize that the sigh she was hearing was her own and that from her past she knew that sound conveyed her sexual acceptance and participation.

In a rush of realization, Marina became aware that she was welcoming the cock in her throat. Now on her tiptoes she had slid her feet further apart willfully spreading her legs to invite every centimeter of contact possible with her rapist. Although subconsciously, Marina had fought to control her emotions, she hadn't managed to control her body. Poor Marina was utterly humiliated as her body acted in betrayal. She was ashamed hearing the repeated moans escaping her own throat. "Oh, you little slut," the rapist cheered knowing by the feel of the woman and her sounds that she had succumbed to the nature of being bred. Now inspired by her consenting behavior, not that it really would've mattered, the American began to earnestly, rhythmically piston into his captive's depths. With every thrust, he slammed himself home, flattening her fleshy rump about his pelvis while driving her forward to take more of his associate's penis into her gaping, salivating mouth.

Marina couldn't ignore herself any longer, she could feel the extent of her all enveloping surrender as her skin warmed and her nerves tingled. She could feel how her breasts had swollen, how they swung heavily beneath her, powered by the momentum of the forceful fucking she was receiving. She could feel the rapist's balls slapping between her sweaty thighs, feel how her leg muscles flexed and spasmed as the tension built deep inside her.

The leader, while momentarily content to be a phallic backstop for the woman to work against was also contemplating taking his turn. It was okay with him for now allowing his partner to have a little fun with the woman, to warm her up, but there was no way he was going to allow him to soil what would ultimately be his prize.

In the meantime, while the leader awaited the right moment he simply enjoyed the sloppy, warm, salivating bath his cock was receiving in the snug confines of the woman's narrow throat. His time was near and from the sounds emanating from the woman's throat; he knew she too was close. He had a pension for making women cum beyond their tolerances and that is what he intended for her.

Marina was no longer, who she hoped to be. She was slowly becoming herself that highly sexed creature always eager to cum, anxious for satisfaction. She was climbing to orgasm, forced by a rapist and there was nothing she could do or would do to stop it. Her libido was out of control, now solely consumed with the desire to cum. It didn't matter to her by what means or with whom, only that she achieve release.

It was at that moment just as the rapist forced Marina to the brink of erupting that the house phone began ringing. In her current state Marina was hardly aware of the phone and with no one else interested the phone ran a few more times before the answering machine activated to record Sandra saying she was just down the street and would be home in a few minutes.

For only a brief time between thrusts did Marina consider the consequences of having her daughter step through the door to see her mother lewdly bent over, being completely taken, and ashamedly reveling in it. Marina's contemplations didn't last long however as she suddenly found herself instinctively thrusting backwards to match the brute rapist's efforts while she suctioned herself to the leader's penis as if it were a lifeline.

"Oh...yah...," the American managed succumbing to the woman's tactic while he firmed his grip about her hips steadying her further as their sexual frenzy made it difficult to stay in unison. "You...slut," he groaned, "You do want it,...don't you?" to which the woman moaned in agreement. Marina was now completely lost to the act and began to tremble from her insides out. She could feel her climax coming, feel the wave rising to a crescendo and yet where she was familiar with it breaking it went beyond...and beyond...and beyond.

Outside in the rain Sandra was striding up the walk, she was hoping to find the door unlocked, as she wanted to get out of the weather, into the warm, and change into some dry clothes. Her weekend plans hadn't gone well and ended up being cancelled due to the bad weather.

At the door, Sandra turned the knob, found it unlocked, pushed the door open, and stepped inside. She was surprised by the dark not thinking about the power being out and confused by the unfamiliar sounds she heard coming from across her family's living room.

Marina was now out of her mind, oblivious to everything around her including the sudden presence of her daughter. All she knew was the ecstasy of having these men's cocks being a part of her. She was slobbering and gasping for breath around the cock that plugged her throat, bucking, and humping against the one buried to the hilt within her.

It was only when a passing car cast its headlights through a window did Sandra see the forms of the three people huddled together in a gyrating mass. She hadn't ever seen such a sight and didn't immediately comprehend exactly what it was she was seeing.

Marina was cumming hard now, her orgasm exploding like a starburst with shock waves rippling throughout every fiber of her being. She couldn't feel herself her extremities, only the shuddering intensity of her climax, which rocked her like a seizure.

"Momma?" Sandra blurted at the realization that she was seeing her mother vulgarly engaged with two strange men, never considering the consequences, not knowing what was really happening to her poor mother.

At the girl's call, the two men instantaneously separated themselves from the woman leaving her to collapse on the floor like a writhing rag doll. Then like dark demons, they leapt across the dark their raging cocks wagging before them like jousting spears to quickly grab the girl before she knew what to do.

Even before the men had laid their hands on the girl, she was fighting. She threw her fists and elbows, tried to kick and knee, but although her efforts were worthy, she was effectively subdued in seconds by the men's strength and technique.

After some time as Marina's faculties began to return, she considered her place discovering that she was lying naked on the floor. It took her a few more seconds to piece together what she thought had happened to her, remembering by way of her tingling nerves and the exhausted contentment within her sex that she had been ravaged. Marina thought it was impossible and would've doubted the whole thing ever happened, but by her body's condition and symptoms, it obviously had. Marina's awareness was gradually keener now hearing sounds that in the recesses of her mind were all too familiar and concerning. Forcing her eyes open and turning her head to look across the room, she saw a cluster of shadowy forms intertwined on her husband's leisure chair.

Remaining still, Marina focused her view recognizing Sandra sprawled on her back lying crosswise in the seat of Carlo's chair, her chest rising and falling rapidly as if hyperventilating, her torso tucked awkwardly into the seat with her youthful porcelain behind poised on the arm of the chair. The mother could see her daughter's stiff bare legs outstretched towards the ceiling, her jeans bunched at her ankles, held there by the American leader.

At Sandra's head was Marina's rapist, who had somehow pinned the helpless young woman's arms beneath her back and was holding her down with one heavy hand upon her chest while stifling her voice with a big paw across her mouth.

As Marina watched, wondering what to do Sandra apparently having mustered her strength began to squirm and struggle. In that instant the leader maneuvered to control her legs with a single hand and with the other delivered several sharp spanks to the young woman's taut under-thighs ringing the air with the sound of his swats.

Marina sensed fury rushing through her. She felt her muscles flexing to move, but as the seconds passed Sandra settled and the spanking stopped. Once again Marina found herself lying still and quiet, only waiting and watching.

"That won't be tolerated," the leader, growled sliding his hand from the pink flaming skin lower towards the young woman's panty covered crotch. There he took hold of the garment and folded it back to expose the vulnerable young woman's cunt, where he administered a few more swats apparently just for good measure.

Marina could see Sandra's muscles flexing, her skeleton contorting, but that was all she could manage in her restrained position under the control of such overpowering men. The mother knew exactly how helpless the daughter felt and even now Marina felt helpless to help. Sure she could jump up and pitch a fit, cause a disturbance for a little while but what good would it really do?

As Marina contemplated her actions she could hear the tone of Sandra's growled protests rising in pitch even though muffled under hand. Looking to understand, Marina could see that the leader had now pushed at least a couple of his thick fingers into the folds of Sandra's sex and was carelessly forcing them in and out, finger-fucking her.

"Yah,...do the little bitch," Marina's rapist hissed cutting a quick eye towards the woman on the floor, seeing her still in her place curled up fetally, but with her eyes open and watching. Although he didn't immediately give away the mother's secret, he considered her inaction a gesture of consent and returned his focus to the next apparent rape. Marina hadn't seen that she'd been found out as her concentration was fixed on the leader and Sandra. She could see now that the American's fingers were plunging deeper and more easily into her daughter and heard the faint moist sounds of the contact.

Marina knew she herself was highly sexed and easily aroused and now like mother like daughter suspected Sandra was the same. Where once Sandra's utterances were clearly defiance now there was a tone of surrendering.

It was then without warning when the leader withdrew his sloppy fingers to handle his heavy, hard cock. For a few stroked he smeared the young woman's vaginal secretions along the length of his rigid shaft before slapping his cock all across the creased folds of the brunette's young cunt.

Even in the dark, Marina's eyes grew big and bright, watching the bulbous cock-head sinking slowly out of sight into her daughter's body followed by inch after amazing inch of the enormous cock and all of it without so much as a peep of pain from the petite Sandra.

Marina watched the encounter in aw, her heart racing, her breathes coming in short takes, her skin tingling, her nipples hardening like diamonds, and her crotch searing like a volcano. There wasn't so much as a moment's guilt in Marina for allowing this thing to happen without her intervention. She was wildly aroused by the sights and sounds of what she suspected was her daughter's first fucking. It didn't matter to her that this was a rape, in fact it had been a long held fantasy of hers to see her daughter taken against her will, one she had feverishly masturbated to many times before.

Marina would've never wished or planned for such a thing to happen, but now that it was all she could do was watch and revel in it. "That's it...fuck that little bitch," Marina found herself saying within her head. "Take her...make her like it...fuck her hard!"

The pace was increasing now as the leader rammed himself in deeper, harder, and faster with every thrust. Marina could see that the American leader was no longer restraining Sandra as much as he was just holding her in place. Sandra was somewhat free to move now but she wasn't, instead she was controlling her own legs, keeping them hoisted high overhead, but allowing them to fall open as much as her binding jeans would allow. She was doing all that she could to accommodate the cock too big for her inexperience and doing it well by Marina's assumption.

It was clear from her tones that Sandra was now being fucked appropriately hard and welcoming it. She was no longer growling in protest but grunting and cooing in appreciation. It was the clarity of Sandra's sounds that caused Marina to see that her former rapist was no longer attending to her daughter. Now he was approaching her with an obvious purpose, his swollen cock at the ready.

Marina knew exactly what was coming and before looking back to the view of her daughter's rape rolled onto her back and raised her legs to mimic Sandra's pose. As Marina looked back, she was greeted by Sandra's returned stare, a preoccupied look void of anger or disappointment. Marina didn't know if she was smiling but she felt as though she could've been.

In another second, the mother's American was drilling into her as the leader was drilling into her daughter. Marina and Sandra were being fucked alike and enjoying it, each in their own way but still together. Looking across the few feet separating them, mother and daughter shared the sight and experience of seeing each other getting fucked and although they were each caught up in their own rising ecstasy neither one could cut their eyes from the other.

The sounds in the room were those of a small orgy, the women moaning their pleasured sighs the men grunting at their task to make these women cum and in that process to lose their seeds within the females.

Sandra was of course the first to erupt and justly so as she was the one with a youthful, hair trigger. Her squeals of delirium were music to her mother's ears and almost in reply Marina cried out her cumming.

For hours into the night, the hedonistic events continued, each man taking his turn with the women while the mother and daughter seemed insatiable, welcoming everything offered. Between sessions while the men rested the women would lounge on them stroking their tired cocks coaxing them back to function. Before the men had completely spent themselves and left, Marina and Sandra had experienced more orgasms than they cared to count in part due to the men's talents but equally so from just watching each other.

For Marina her fantasy had come true, she had seen her daughter subdued, forcefully fucked, and made to like it. Frankly, she was surprised at how quickly and how so completely Sandra had taken to being the object of a man's means of satisfaction. She wondered if maybe she'd seen her daughter become a whore.

As Marina lay back satiated, bathing in her sexual after-glow she considered how well these memories would serve her when left to satisfy herself. Imagining now, as she was, Marina contemplated whether or not such a night could ever be repeated. The more she thought of it the more determined she became; vowing that some day, she and Sandra would share a man or men again. It was only a matter of how to make it happen and whom would she include.

As Marina schemed, there was only one person she kept imagining laying between her legs and that of course was her young stud Silvano.

saston
saston
114 Followers