Marine Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Dressing for class means a skirt.
1.4k words
4.42
100.2k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
645 Followers

Chapter 3 - Dressed for class

There's a sudden noise from the changing rooms. I make out a banging of doors. Steve yanks his thumb out and kicks me onto the shower floor again.

'Come on you horrible lot,' Sir screams from outside the showers. 'What's the hold-up? I've another lesson in 5 minutes. I want you out in 60 seconds. 59, 58, 57...' Sir began counting down slowly.

Like stampeding rhinos the lads burst into activity. Those still in the shower trample me to the floor and race out to get dressed. Those part dressed hurriedly put their uniform on and vanish into the corridor.

As usual I'm the slowest and terrified Sir will administer yet another punishment I quickly step out of the bikini and pat myself dry. I wince and I pull off the swim hat and run my hands through my hair. The remaining lads laugh at my prominent bikini lines and sticking up hair.

I'm the last to go. I struggle to get ready. My bag has been cruelly upturned and it's contents scattered across the floor. My Clothes have vanished. I stare at Sir blankly.

'My things are gone and I need my sisters costume back,' I ask. 'She'll kill me if I lose it.'

Sirs patience was running thin. 'You stupid boy. Why is it always you?' I feel my eyes redden and I struggle to keep back tears.

'I've nothing for you to wear. Your so called friends are obviously playing a joke on you. I'm sure they'll give you your things at your next lesson.'

'But what now? What do I wear now?'

'A lad left this white shirt. You can borrow this but You'll have to go next door for anything else. They should have finished their lesson by now. Perhaps they have something suitable. Put your bikini back on and ask Miss.

I was not happy with his help but with little option I bundle what things I had left, slip the shirt over the bikini top and wrap my towel round my waist like a skirt. Unaware that my pink bikini top shone prominently through the white shirt I skip out of the changing room hoping I could make it across the corridor before anyone saw me. Wrong.

Mark and Steve are waiting for me as I step out. They almost double up with laughter. 'Lost you clothes, sissy.' Steve says.

I nod.

'I like your skirt, very pretty.'

'It's not a skirt. It's my towel,' I say.

More laughter. 'Nice bra.' Mark plucks my bikini strap under my shirt. It's then I realise how girlish I must look.

'You'll have to ask your girlfriends if they can lend you a dress.' They both start to laugh so loud I'm scared they'll draw attention from another class. Mark knocks hard on the girls changing room door and without waiting for a reply opens the door for Steve to push me inside.

'We've got a new girl for you,' he cry's. 'She has lost her things and needs some help getting dressed.'

The door slams shut and I'm surrounded by about twenty semi-naked girls. Some are just in their bra and panties whilst others have their skirts or dresses on. I cower with embarrassment. But I'm surprised by their reaction. Rather than be met by abuse and shrieks of horror they manhandle me into the centre of the room.

'Isn't she pretty, girls,' Fiona shouts fiddling with my frizzy hair.

'I'd die for long legs like his,' shrieks Sharon running her hands down my towel.

'He's so slim, have we got some slacks we could lend him.'

Frankly I'm disappointed that they consider trousers. I now want to wear a flowing dress or at least a short skirt as my mind is so muddled I'm beginning to think of myself as a girl. Don't ask me to explain but being dressed in a one-piece, wearing a bikini, sucking cock and being generally treated like a girl... I now want to dress like one.

Tracy throws me a clean towel. 'Take off your bikini while we find you something.' I step nervously from the bikini and cover my little modesty with the towel. The girls giggle and snatch it from me. Shrieking and pointing as if they've never seen a cock before.

'Look at his bikini line,' Tracey shouts wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.

'Wear these.' Sharon says passing me a pair of pretty lace panties from the lost property basket. I take them cautiously and wonder which girl they belonged to as I slide them up my long smooth legs. I expect them all to laugh but nothing.

In Sirs short white shirt, pink bikini and girlish white panties I look incredibly sexy. The girls continue to rummage in Misses cupboard.

'Success.' a girl yelps and I'm proudly given a pair of slacks. I try not to show any disappointment as I step into them. But luck was on my side. They're far too small and I couldn't even get them fully up my legs.

'He'll have to wear a dress. We've no skirts.' Screams Fiona.

Delighted I quickly take off my shirt.

'My she’s keen,' Tracey quips and I wince scared that my enthusiasm will give the game away.

'This summer dress is quite thin.' Sharon shrieks excitedly, 'But we will be able to see his panties through the material.’ She chuckles knowingly. ‘The boys will be so cruel. It will give him an opportunity to see what wearing a loose, pretty dress is like.’

Tracey quickly found me a lacy bra that unlike the bikini didn’t push up my chest to give me a hint of cleavage so to compensate the padded the tiny cups with tissues from the dispenser. On my feet I wore a pretty pair of white ankle socks and some black courts with a three inch heel. The heel had the effect of accentuating every muscle in my legs, while firming the cheeks of my ass at the same time.

'Wow! Tracey gasps to the group. 'Go take a look at yourself in the mirror.'

I skip over to the mirror and saw what everyone was staring at. I did look fantastic. I was for all to see a pretty schoolgirl ready to go to class. I was a knockout. I couldn't get over himself and began to giggle girlishly.

'This is really sweet of all of you,' I say, 'but I can't go to class like this.'

'Nonsense we'll look after you.’ Sharon says.

Minutes later with my hair brushed, a little make-up and a squirt of perfume I was ready. We all left together. Tracey, held my hand and drags me out into the corridor. Mark and Steve where still loitering by the notice board.

'Cor! look at the new girl, Nigella. And as the sun shone behind me my biggest fears came true.

'Look the sissy sluts wearing panties.' Mark immediately reaches for the hem of my dress and tries to raise it up above my waist. Are they really knickers?'

Frozen with embarrassment, yet strangely excited I hold my hem down as the girls beat Mark and Steve off with their school bags.

'What's going on?' shouts Sir alerted by the commotion. Mark and Steve run off as Sir approaches us.

'Hurry along to your next lesson girls.'

I'm delighted he didn't recognise me

'Come on,' Tracey says kindly 'Let's go. Ignore those childish bullies.'

Sarah looks at Tracey as Mark and Steve scurry off in the distance. 'How can you say that. Your dating Steve aren't you?'

Tracey nods. 'He's an angel really.'

I smile and wonder how she would react if she knew how only minutes earlier I’d sucked him off.

'Hurry, girls we've domestic science next.'

I knew then that the day was going to be like no other but I didn't care I loved it. I feel the soft dress hanging loosely from my shoulders, taste the cherry lipstick and enjoy the snug caress of the panties.

The End Toms Party (c) 2003

Did the lads give me back my clothes? Did Steve fuck me up the arse as promised and did The sympathetic Tracey ever learn the truth about her gay boyfriend?

Treat yourself to a girly bikini or a soft one-piece. Stretch yourself into it, relax and look for the next installment.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
645 Followers