Marine Stories: Tucker and Holsom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucker gets in a few well- placed swats on Holsom's ass, which Holsom welcomes. They suck with vivacity, their hands exploring their bodies, but the main focus is those cocks, those two tools that take men through doors that only cocks can allow them to enter. Cocks take men into places like nothing else can. Strap-ons, real skin dildos, cucumbers and other objects that can be put into the orifices of the body bring about a sexual response and produce pleasure, for sure. But the real cock attached to a real man is an experience that can become an endless journey... and each time a different journey to a different land.

The men then at the same moment pull apart, their hands still resting on each other's bodies and look into each other's eyes.

Tucker speaks: "I think I'm in need of another shot and then I want to focus my tongue on your button hole."

"I could use a belt myself, and I'd be happy to see what happens when you start licking my ass."

"Something as strange as we just experienced."

"You felt it, too."

"Yeah, I didn't want to say anything, but shit was shooting through my body and I wasn't doing anything. I just had your cock in my mouth... and you had my cock in your mouth, and, yet, it felt like feelings were whirling around between us, like going down through your stomach to my cock and then going through my stomach to your cock. The feelings just kept moving and I wasn't doing anything."

"Man, did you hit that on the head! I was holding your cock in my mouth and then, shit, it was like all hell broke loose. Feelings were flying and I felt at one point I didn't know exactly where I was but I knew I was holding on to you and we were together somewhere else... I can't say where, but not in this room and then the jerks started. Both of us jerked at the same time and we're doing nothing. I'm just sucking your cockhead and you're sucking mine... just two guys sucking cocks and then all of a sudden I didn't know where I am or even who you are. I mean I was out there somewhere. It was a safe place. It was a good place, but it wasn't here and then I realized I had worked your dick down my throat and it was as tight as tight could be and then all these explosions inside me and I think that is when the last series of jerks occurred. And then we went back to sucking cock and it was like it was when I first put your cock in my mouth, just as sweet and the hunger for it was the same. I was getting off, but I kept thinking to myself, what the fuck just happened. I'd never had an experience like that before. Holy shit!"

"It was Holy Shit for me, too. I can only imagine what's going to happen when I stick my dick in your ass."

"Let's take another shot and find out."

The two men take swigs from the bottle. Tucker puts it back on the nightstand.

Tucker speaks: Get on all fours and put your ass slightly over the edge of the bed. I want to eat you out and open you up... I can't hold back much longer. I've got to feel my dick in your ass. And I know you want to feel my cock filling up your manhole.

I've wanted your dick up my ass since I knew you were going to fuck me. All this has been prelude.

Holsom assumes the position. Tucker drops to his knees, and as before, simply stares at Holsom's ass.

Pull your cheeks apart. I want to get the best look I can.

You can look all you want, but I want you to do something more than look. Kiss it. Kiss that rosebud and then spit into my hole. I've waited 15 years for this night, and I want everything you can give.

Tucker spits a good sized glob right above Holsom's hole and as it's dripping down over the rosebud, Tucker leans into Holsom's butt and begins to lick the spit around the area and then he kisses the rosebud and tweaks it with his tongue. Holsom pushes his ass into Tucker's mouth and begins to gyrate slightly. Tucker's tongue becomes more aggressive.

For God's sake, suck on that hole. I want to feel you pulling my insides out, fucker. I want you to vacuum that hole and then I want to feel something inside. That's right. Push that tongue as far in as you can get it. I want to feel the darkness being opened up. Tease it, man. You exquisite cocksucker, you. Suck and penetrate. Pull my insides out and rub them with your tongue. I'm right here, right now, and I don't give a shit about anything except to feel you fuck my ass.

I think you're ready for a finger now. Suck on my finger and get it all juicy so it can slide up inside you. That's it. Bring up that spit in the back of your mouth and lube that finger right.

Tucker takes the juiced up finger and teases Holsom's ass. Tucker gives Holsom a swat or two to loosen up the cheeks.

Man, you got a firm hand. You know how to handle a man.

And you're a lot of man to handle.

With that statement, Tucker pulls his finger out and places it under Holsom's dripping cock for more lubrication. This time Tucker lubes up two fingers and eases them into Holsom's hole.

While Tucker is playing with Holsom's hole, he gets onto the bed.

Make yourself useful while I open you up. Suck on that cock. Get it all nice and wet so when it's rock hard I can jam it up inside you and ride you like there's no tomorrow.

Holsom doesn't wait until all the words are out of Tucker's mouth and his head is moving to receive Tucker's dick and suck on it deeply.

By now, Holsom's hole is taking three fingers and Tucker is getting ready to put all his fingers together to give Holsom the four finger treatment. Tucker continues for a while longer to work his three finger configuration all over Holsom's landscape. In. Out. Deep penetration. Playing around the edge. Rubbing up and down over the rosebud. Now Tucker takes his well lubed hand and gathers as much of Holsom's pre-cum as he can. His fingers are all together and the clear viscous liquid covers the surface of this bullet and is going to penetrate and open up Holsom.

Holsom pulls back from Tucker's dick.

Man, I'm so fucking drunk and so into this, I don't know what to say. Put those fingers back in my ass, 'cause I've waited too long. Don't get me wrong or any fucking thing; I love eating this pole. I mean I fucking love eating and sucking on this pole, but as much as I fucking love it, I want it up my ass. I want you to plug my hole.

Hey, if you've waited 15 years, you can wait a few more minutes. I don't simply want you to suck on my dick, you're going to deep throat it, so when it comes out of your mouth, it'll glisten like some Christmas tree ornament.

With that statement, the beginning of the four finger exercise commences. Holsom's sphincter, battered and relaxed by the foreplay, offers no resistance and the interior cheek walls open, welcoming the ever enlarging force of Tucker's five fingered point.

Tear it the fuck up, Cocksucker. Make me ready!! Fuck me now, you S.O.B. You got me drunk, you bastard, thank goodness and gave me this moment. You're an asshole, but a hot one, and you're as fucking manipulative as a bitch. But I fucking love sucking your cock. There. I've said it. I love sucking your cock, so I'm a fucking cocksucker. Uncle Sam's hidden, secret, in denial cocksucker. But I'm a Marine. I lead men. Oh, fuck it. Just fuck me.

Tucker's fingers are pumping Holsom's hole, widening it and taking away all resistance.

At that point, Tucker pulls his dick out of Holsom's mouth and his fingers out of Holsom's ass.

I want a shot and then you're going to get on your knees, deep throat the shit out of my cock. I want to see you jerk and gag taking it, covering it with that deep really juicy throat lube and then when I think I've got enough of the deep juice on it. I'm going to pull it out. You're going to get on your back with your ass just at the edge of the bed. You're going to pull your legs to you and present that hole to me like a gift from God. I'll spit on the hole, place my well lubed cockhead and then push, and that god dam Marine ass of yours is going to get what it's been missing for 15 years... and you're going to get it consciously and willingly and with great desire. Tonight you're going to take this cock and you're going to fucking love it. Love it. You're going to realize and accept you're a bottom with a hole that wants to be filled.

Pretty much like Tucker has outlined it, the men take the shot. Tucker nods and Holsom falls to his knees, his hands gripping Tucker's thighs, and begins sucking. He lets his lower jaw fall after a while and pushes forward onto Tucker's cockhead. Without any effort and with a minimum of resistance, the head moves over the back of the tongue and instead of hitting an obstacle, the gate opens and the head moves forward with an unexpected ease. Holsom feels a feeling he has never felt before and seemingly miraculously he can still breathe as the cock sits deep in his throat. For a brief passing fraction of a second, he feels the gag reflex hint at wanting to kick in, but it doesn't. Tucker moves his cock back into the mouth cavity and lets it linger there for a moment. Holsom moves forward a bit and pressures the cockhead to the back of this throat, where, again, it eases itself over the hump and deep inside him. Holsom squeezes Tucker's butt and slaps it with both hands while Tucker is deep inside him. Holsom wants to breathe easily, so he pulls back but still holds the cock in his mouth.

That's right, Sergeant. Take it all and love every inch of it. Swallow it, cocksucker, now that you know what you are. Take it deep one more time and then your 15 year old fantasy is going to come true. That's right, just push forward and let it slide down the back of your throat. You didn't even know you wanted it this bad, but now you know. Now you know. You're a man's man and you will be from this night forward. Your life is about to change. Hold it, man. Hold it, Marine. Let it absorb that thick sweet juice so I can fuck you like you've been wanting to be. You're breathing. Be controlled. Hold it, Sarge. Hold it deep down. OK. That's it. One more shot and you're on your back.

Tucker pulls his heavily lubed and shining cock out of Holsom's mouth. The bottle passes between them. Tucker nods and Holsom gets on his back and puts his ass right at the edge. Tucker grabs a couple pillows, tells Holsom to pull himself up and Tucker places them under Holsom's lower back. All this transpires in a matter of seconds. Tucker leans down, gets a bead on Holsom's pucker hole and spits a big gob he's worked up in his mouth. At that very instant, his cockhead finds the rosebud and pushes forward without resistance into Holsom's ass. Holsom moans and whimpers. Holsom moans again.

You're going to be doing more than moaning before we finish.

Holsom responds: Please, just let it rest inside where it is before you start moving it.

I hear you, bro.

Slowly, almost without notice, Holsom begins to move his ass around, feeling the pole he's wanted, he finally admits to himself from the minute he'd seen Tucker enter the office. He hadn't wanted to want him; that's why he rejected him. But now, every fear, every hesitation, every denial has vanished in the miasma of Jack Daniels and his overwhelming recognition of his need... his need to be human, his need to be able to want what he desires without the influence of any outside forces. This dick up his ass is his key to his freedom... to internal freedom, a recognition of who he really is and what he is really about. Already the future begins to change in his mind as his ass works over the cock filling him so deeply and so completely.

Tucker gets into the rhythm. Both men are moving together and banging each other into each other. Tucker pulls way out and then slides himself without force but with determination deep into Holsom's hole. Holsom smiles and looks directly into Tucker's eyes. Tucker smiles and continues to pump Holsom long and slow.

Tucker speaks: I think you need to begin jacking yourself, 'cause I can't hold out much longer. You may have waited 15 years, but I haven't cum in a couple of days and I'm loaded. My balls are beginning to tingle and that's one of my signals my body gives me to let me know I'm not too far away from the big O. Let me spit on your cock and you start jacking.

Holsom grabs his dick. Tucker spits, while giving Holsom a slow deep jab. Holsom starts to jack. Tucker fucks for just a little while, and then leans forward and drops another big gob of spit on Holsom's dick head and watches as it slides down into the grip of Holsom's fingers. Tucker continues to pump.

Holsom blurts out: If you keep that up and I keep up what I'm doing, I'm going to shoot.

You want me to speed up and shoot my load inside you?

Give it to me fast and hard and let me know when you're about to shoot. I think I can get me off at the same time, but you got to give me just a little time so I can feel the peak coming.

Tucker moves more aggressively, longer strokes, some fast punching. Holsom is howling. Tucker yells, "Man, get yourself going. I'm getting ready to unload inside you. The load is right at the base. I think if I give you three or four more deep thrusts, I'm going to unload inside you.

That's what I want to hear. I'm about to burst, too. Hit it hard and tell me as it rises down the pike.

Oh, it's about to let go. I can feel it working itself into a ball at the base of my cock. It's tightening up. It's getting closer. It's just waiting for me to hit you about three more strokes and then I'll be there.

OK. I'm with you. It's just about to explode.

Man, it's right at the edge.

Tucker pounds his ass a couple more heavy deep strokes. Holsom's hand is in total control. He's letting the load rest in his balls until Tucker tells him Tucker's load is on the way.

Tucker: OK, man, get ready. It's coming down the pike. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Man, it's filling your ass.

I feel it. I feel it.

Holsom explodes. He hits his face, his chest, his stomach, and finally the juice dribbles down his lubed up hand.

Holsom speaks: Don't move. Don't take it out. I'm twitching too much for you to do anything. Just leave it in there while I come down.

I don't think you're coming down. It's staying pretty hard even with that big load coming out. I won't move though. I know just what you're feeling.

Tucker reaches for the bottle. He hands it to Holsom who lifts his head and takes a final swig. Tucker takes the bottle, and he, too, takes the last hit of the night. Meanwhile, Holsom's ass begins to loosen around Tucker's cock, and Tucker's cock slowly loses its total hardness and begins to slide slowly and gently out of Holsom's hole.

Tucker: Well, that went well.

Holsom: Too well, asshole. You had this whole thing planned.

Tucker: You were so deep in denial there was a glacier between us. I had to crack through that ice somehow. I figure if I got you a little light headed, the truth of what you really wanted would come out. And it did.

Holsom: And it did. You going to wash my hole when we clean up.

Tucker: My newly minted cocksucker, I'll not only wash your asshole, I'll lick your ass.

Holsom: You're not going to eat your cum?

Tucker: That's a line I haven't stepped over... Yet.

Holsom: There's a first time for everything. It's only spit and cum.

Holsom falls back onto the bed with the two pillows under his lower back and offers his ass to Tucker.

Prove what a real fag you are. Eat your cum out of my ass.

Tucker looks at that perfect ass. The warmth of the liquor hits him, he falls to his knees and starts sucking his cum out of Holsom's ass. When he can detect no more sperm, he stands up.

So who wins?

Can't we both win? I get your dick. You get my ass, and then you put the cherry on the top of the ice cream sundae by eating your own cum out of my ass.

Both men smile at one another, stand, slap each other's faces, and head to the shower.

The rest of Tucker's assignment goes smoothly. Holsom remains a bit aloof, but there is no sense of animosity between the two men. Both know that there is no reason to even hypothesize about a second time together, and when the final handshakes are exchanged, the men look into each other's eyes, wiser for the shared reality and open to what the future may hold.